J & S Home Maintenance LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2007

Owner Operated. No Subs. Charges By The Hour. No Travel Charges or Service Fees. Service area Clackamas and East Portland. No Extra Charge For After Hours Service. LICENSE #CCB 172729. May contact through email. JandSllc@gmail.com. Additional services: Patching & Aligning, Drywall Repairs, Cabinet Repairs, Install Garage Shelves, Rental Property Maintenance, Exhaust Fans, Helping Hand, General Maintenance....

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning

Over 17,000 Home Owners Have Benefited From The BenchMark Healthy Home Cleaning System We Provide Proven Cleaning Services To FREE You From Housework Servitude…GUARANTEED. HOME OWNERS WHO FEEL FATIGUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED, DISRESPECTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD If you find your self the role of motivator, but rarely on the receiving end from those around you - and the anti-effort, anti-engaged rhetoric you encounter in the day to day wears you down-you’ll welcome a kind word from someone who really understands your daily experience and appreciates your contributions. What you’ll discover is that our team of experts and top members are the champions of the discreet person who faithfully keeps their home functioning, even as others barely notice it. If you find yourself having to “talk yourself out of a tree” fairly frequently, we get it! We know the conversations that you must have only with yourself. Now, probably for the first time in you home-ownership experience, you’ll step into place where there can be an open discussion, exchange of truth-based ideas and experiences, and energizing encouraging “virtual-visit” twice a month to discuss, gather and plan ideas for maintaining your home. Location phone contacts: Ph 1-Portland; (503) 635-2243 Vancouver; (360)696-4140 Lake Oswego/Tigard/Beaverton; (503) 653-5083 Milwaukie/West Linn/Clackamas County/Oregon City; (503) 262-8030 NE Portland/Gresham; (360) 687-2271 Battle Ground/Ridgefield/North County; (360) 253-7955 Camas/Washougal/Fisher's Landing. Award winning.

Offers by BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning on Angi
Sunshine Painting Crew

Painting Exterior with a combine of 20 years experience, first license ccb#125126 .We do Interior and Exterior painting, Deck,, Fence, Patio, Porch, cleaning, sealing, and staining. Exterior surface, power washing

08/18/2021

Jay was able to fix a cabinet door hinge that we thought was unfixable. We'd tried to fix it ourselves but couldn't find a matching hinge, even looking for one at cabinetparts.com. It took him a few hours and a trip to the hinge wholesaler to get a replacement for the hinges which are no longer made, but the door is perfect now. I'm pretty sure there are very few people with this type of expertise...

Description of Work
Cabinet hinge repair

Category appliance repair,handyman service,woodworking,doors

05/01/2021

Great!!! Jay returned my call and came out within the hour. It was not a task he had done before but he was able to install the new batteries(it required quite a bit of disassembly to get to the batteries). He was very meticulous and careful, and had the unit back together within an hour. Very personable gentleman whom I will definitely hire in the future.

Description of Work
replace rechargeable batteries in stair climber

Category electrician

05/09/2019

Jay has years of experience and good common sense and uses them to problem solve with you. He is punctual has his paperwork (bids,contracts, state required documents) in order and asks more questions if he is not sure of something. He uses his time well and cleans up after himself. Been looking for a person like him for some time.

Description of Work
Electrical, plumbing, paint, out door moss removal, door latch fix

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,replacement windows,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

02/09/2019

very good, needed a few things done around house, installed exterior lights, repaired closet door and cabinet, also screen door hinges

Description of Work
install exterior lights, repair closet door and replace cabinet hinges

Category handyman service,lighting,doors

01/11/2019

Jay was on time, friendly, and professional. He provided a quote before starting work, and kept me informed as the job progressed. The job was completed within the quote he provided. Before leaving, he even vacuumed up the areas where he had been working, which was very courteous and appreciated. I would definitely recommend him!

Description of Work
bathroom fan/light needed to be installed

Category handyman service

12/23/2018

Jay was fantastic; came over to look at the job the same day we contacted him and then did all the work very fast with the highest quality, exactly as we discussed and agreed. Highly recommended, would hire again for sure.

Description of Work
Jay did several wall and trim repairs as well as fixed our screen door.

Category drywall,handyman service,screen repair

12/18/2018

I have used Jay for a number of repairs and installations since 2014, including installing overhead racks in garage, repairing tile, protecting wood trim and numerous other tasks. His work is top-quality, his billing is more than fair and he is responsive and punctual. He takes time to explain his work and give advice.

Description of Work
A variety of tasks

Category handyman service

12/18/2018

The ceiling is repaired. We have no large hole and it looks good. Jay is a professional. When you ask about something he will give his opinion which helps. I have used him for various projects and I have not been disappointed.

Description of Work
Jay repaired a large hole in the laundry ceiling that occurred from a plumbing problem from the bathroom above

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

12/18/2018

Jay did a great job we couldn’t even tell there had been a problem with the wall or ceiling. We highly recommend Jay. He is our go to person.

Description of Work
We have used Jay for many years. He is always very professional, punctual and competant. This last project Jay fixed a large hole in our drywall as well as fixed the orange peel on the ceiling of the bathroom. He also changed the locks on our shop.

Category drywall,handyman service,locksmith

01/08/2018

Jay was great! Professional and a true craftsman. I appreciated his knowledge, advice and communication. I will be going to him first for future home projects.

Description of Work
Dry wall repair for my dining room and bathroom and a few other various home maintenance needs.

Category drywall,handyman service,insulation,plastering

Home Maintenance Repairs & Installations, Minor Plumbing, Drywall Repair, Faucet and Disposal Installation, Window & Door Leaks, Minor Painting, Carpentry, Caulking, Fence and Deck Repairs, Dryer Duct Cleaning

ask for details