Get matched with top lawn mower repair companies in King City, OR
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn mower repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in King City
- A-1 Lawnmower Shop & Mobile RepairTook my 40 year old Yardman push mower in for sharpening and adjustment. It came back like new. Looks and cuts great. I’ve always mowed both directions for a good look. It wasn’t necessary after the repair. Call first and read his website.
- CANBY RENTAL & EQUIPMENT, INC.Canby Rental serviced all of our equipment - it all runs great. AND when I had a big project and the contractor didn't include all of the work in their scope, I was able to rent multiple pieces of equipment from Canby Rental. They advised on the right equipment, delivered, showed me how to use it and picked it up. They were all so nice and professional. They have my business FOR LIFE
- A&J Landscape Maintenance IncThe lawnmower was looked at and a gasline issue was found. I had it repaired but a different company first and the lawn mower ran 30 secs before dying. They ordered new parts and installed a switch so i could turn the gas off completely and drain the line. Took a while to get the parts but it now runs perfectly
- A&J Landscape Maintenance IncGreat company, good crew with A plus work. I would never hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
- Aaron's Honest Engine lawnmower repairAaron picked up my mower, had it for a week before he got to it, but I knew it would take a while, He fixed several problems, and it is running better now than when it was brand new (it'a about 7 years old). His work is excellent and his prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend him for your small engine repair needs
- Mobile Lawnmower DoctorI have a 22-year old lawnmower that still runs well, but it needed an oil change and the blade sharpened. I changed the air filter myself but I could not get the oil drain plug off the bottom. After comparing prices with lawnmower service shops, the convenience of the Mobile Lawnmower Doctor who makes house calls was very competitive. If I had to pay a bit more, it would be worth it not to have to wrestle the lawnmower in and out of the back of the car. I e-mailed Tom on Friday and got an appointment for Monday within a two-hour time period. Tom arrived during the block of time he had said he would come. He performed the lawnmower tune-up in my driveway while I watched. Tom has a fixed price for labor plus the cost of parts, which in my case was a spark plug, oil drain plug and oil
- Mobile Lawnmower DoctorExcellent. Lawn doctor was prompt and efficient. Gave my husband valuable information for future repairs. Serviced lawn tractor, sharpened blades, replaced belt, adjusted deck. Wish we would have called sooner!
- Mobile Lawnmower DoctorTom fixed my non functioning Toro mower in one hour yesterday. I actually had had the mower worked on two weeks earlier by another repairman who it turned out did not do the work I was charged for. Tom is excellent - kept the appointment on time - professional - open - let me ask questions as I needed - gave me good advise on keeping the old Toro going for a couple more years. I wish I didn't have to wait until next year to use him again. Would recommend him in a heartbeat. Bob Fishe
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CAREThey are very knowledgeable. They know what to do each time. It is a regular monthly service. Last year I had them do an additional service. I was having problems with my shrubbery. He knew exactly what to do and how to fix the problem. He did it for just the month that it needed it. He didn't try to prolong the service
- Jay's Mower & ChainsawFrom start to finish, these are the guys to repair and refurbish your garden tools and equipment. Very good all around. Exemplary service for a fair price. I went in to get the pull rope for the lawnmower replaced. They did, but they also cleaned, inspected the whole lawnmower and sharpened and balanced the blade as well. They are awesome
Last update on November 17, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in King City
Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are e..
"Individual was punctual, courteous and quite pleasant. I was quite concerned as the individual was not wearing a mask nor did he offer to put one on. The work was messier than expected in that plaster and dust ended up in items directly under drilling spots; even though there was room to move the items out of the way. Left dirty foot prints in the shower pan. Required my sweeping and cleaning all surfaces after job completed. He did attempt all work that I requested (some shower and bath fixtures could not be replaced due to concern that more damage could occur). The work that was able to be completed was quite reasonable and as I requested. The appointment was also later in the day, so I know he was under time constraints to complete the work.
Residential & Commercial Sales & Services. Come to Roy Boys Inc for top-of-the-line equipment sales! You'll find we carry everything from lawn mowers and chainsaws to edgers, trimmers, and Mantis tillers. Count on our family-owned and operated team to provide the best in quality lawn, garden, and power equipment at fair pricing. Stop by today to browse our inventory. Rest assured we'll provide you with manufacturers' warranties on the products we sell. Rely on the professional team at Roy Boy..
"Service was friendly and helpful. They were able to cross reference old part numbers to find ans exact replacement part for a 1978 vintage lawn tractor. <br />"
We are a Portland, Oregon based design firm that strives to build a better world to live in. Whether a living space is outdoors, indoors or in-between we believe in our unique ability as designers and craftsmen to improve the functionality and aesthetic of the built environment. Through collaborative creativity and hard work we conceive functional, fun and awe-inspiring places for people to live, work, and play. Grass Stains, LLC is a design-build contracting firm focused on constructing ..
"Our backyard looks dramatically better than it did before. Grasstains delivered highly professional results, good communication and were good about change orders throughout the process. They also provided very good input and advice on design, implementation details, and other elements that made the results better than we expected. They were not the cheapest bid (on the premium end of pricing, in fact) but the results were very high quality. They kept things clean and tidy throughout the process, and kept us informed about progress without us having to ask.
self and one employee,2 sub-contractors.
"Beyond belief dropped today and got fixed today. Excellent dedication and professionalism will recommend to all friends. Just can't give enough praise to this great man. Support our vets lifelong customer now."
We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, power washing and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out some of the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today
"The job went great. It was a week between when I accepted the quote and the work was done. Super fast, looks good, and well worth the price."
With 15 years of construction experience, I am here to address all your construction and handyman needs you may have.
"It took him 3 trips to get it adequately acceptable."
Sales, Service and Rental Outdoor Power Equipment
"Was totally ripped off on gas. Dealer charged an additional 8 gallons in spite of my leaving tank fuller than received. Left gas receipt as proof. Dealer refuses to make adjustment despite several attempts. They are saying it took 20.4 gallons to travel 77 miles mostly on freeway."
Sales and service
"Great - they quoted me $150 but checked my warranty and found out there was 6 days left on it. Only cost me $15"
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"I wish I had used these people earlier. I ordered a part for my dryer and was able through their instructional video to fix it myself. Let me tell you I am "mechanically challenged" in just about every way. LOL I may have cut myself through my own stupidity but I did it. it was easy and I did not have to pay a repair man for a simple fix. Thank you so much!
See all 5 highly rated companies in King CityJoin Angi now
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Lake Oswego,
- West Linn,
- Oak Grove,
- Oregon City,
- Happy Valley,
- Maywood Park,
lawn mower repair shops in King City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & K CUTTERS EDGE55430 SW Horner Ln
GASTON, Oregon 97119
- A&J Landscape Maintenance Inc17845 SW Baseline Rd
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
- A-Able Sandblasting & Painting15690 SE Highway 212
Damascus, Oregon 97089
- Aaron's Honest Engine lawnmower repair12355 se Steele st
Portland, Oregon 97236
- Affordable Electric and Small Engine Repair162 White Mountain Hwy
Milton, New Hampshire 03851
- A & K CUTTERS EDGE
- Blizzard Small Engine Repair3905 Nicholson Rd
Vancouver, Washington 98661
- Blizzard Small Engine Repair
- CLARK'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT1703 S BEAVERCREEK RD
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- CLARK'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
- ED'S MOWER & SAW SHOPPE, INC.17635 SE MCLOUGHLIN BLVD
Portland, Oregon 97267
- ED'S MOWER & SAW SHOPPE, INC.
- fischer mill supply inc20990 S Fischers Mill Rd
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- fischer mill supply inc
- Grasstains LLC1631 NE Broadway
Portland, Oregon 97232
- Grasstains LLC
- HARRY'S LAWN AND POWER EQUIPMENT1912 MAIN ST
Vancouver, Washington 98660
- HARRY'S LAWN AND POWER EQUIPMENT
- Jay's Mower & Chainsaw7205 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97211
- Jay's Mower & Chainsaw
- KEVIN'S FARM SERVICE5065 SWEGLE RD NE
Salem, Oregon 97317
- KEVIN'S FARM SERVICE
- Moen Machinery Co268 NE Hogan Dr
Gresham, Oregon 97030
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard15171 Bangy Rd Suite 109
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
- Moen Machinery Co
- Pacific Tractor & Implement1221 SW Baseline ST
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
- Pleitez Construction Llc1244 S 6th St
Independence, Oregon 97351
- Pacific Tractor & Implement
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- Roy-Boys10270 SW Hall Blvd
Tigard, Oregon 97223
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CAREBOX 304
Tualatin, Oregon 97062
- STARK STREET LAWN & GARDEN12150 SW BROADWAY ST
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
- Stark Street Lawn & Garden Oregon City1780 Washington St
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CARE
- TREE TOOLS LLC11015 SW CAPITOL HWY
Portland, Oregon 97219
- TREE TOOLS LLC
- WOODSTOCK MOWER & CHAINSAW7247 SE Woodstock Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97206
- WOODSTOCK MOWER & CHAINSAW