The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Happy Valley, OR
There are 87 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Happy Valley
- Aylwin ConstructionIncredibly easy and so very professional! The roof looks great, all the vents were replaced and some rotten plywood was replaced. All the old roof was removed. It looks fantastic!! We had a very tight timetable and they accommodated us at every turn. Shalena was incredible to work with and went out of her way to make this all incredibly easy!! We cannot recommend them highly enough
- Taurus Drywall Systems LLCTaurus did a fantastic job on the addition to our home. They are professional and efficient. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for drywall and insulation.
- Castillo ConstructionOur ceilings that Castillo Construction built look wonderful and add so much character to our rooms. We had a tongue and groove ceiling added to one room and faux beams added to 2 other rooms. Castillo Construction worked with us to determine what we wanted. They completed the project in a professional and timely manner. They were very pleasant to work with and I already have other projects in mind for them
- Castillo ConstructionAlex is great! He listens to your needs and is conscientious with his suggestions and performance. He has a fresh outlook and is enthusiastic. Alex is affordable and offers great value for the money. He is punctual and clean and does great work! I’ve been waiting to get the structural stuff done on this rehab project for quite a while. Then, I found Alex! I’ll be hiring him again very soo
- De Marco Builders IncWe hired DeMarco for a quick repair of our wood fence that fell down in a wind storm. Diego and Andres did a superb job matching the new section of fence with the rest of it. They showed up on time, performed high quality work, cleaned up promptly, and were transparent with pricing. Communication with the crew and Joe DeMarco was very easy via text and phone. I appreciate DeMarco's honest opinion on how to approach this project. He took the time to understand my situation, goals, and budget. I highly recommend hiring DeMarco, and they have quickly proved themselves to have a lifetime customer here
- Hamish Murray Construction IncWe had an amazing experience with Hamish Murray Construction from start to finish. We closed in a patio space to create a home gym and a storage area and it looks absolutely amazing. Everyone we worked with was professional and work was done quickly. The point person checked in with us on a regular basis letting us know each step of the process. They were quick to answer any questions we had an even worked with us to make the project fit our budget. They are a fabulous company to work with and we would (and have) recommend them to anyone
- Ed Gause ConstructionBeautiful detailed work, accurate fixed costs -and a free side order of humor! Ed Gause, Lake Oswego, OR delivers composite decks that are both beautiful, well crafted, and on budget. What more do you want in a deck person? Everything I wanted was implemented with attention to detail. I received a fixed cost bid that included all foreseeable materials and labor. But be prepared for the cost of materials. Ed normally does smaller projects but after careful consideration Ed decided to take on my large project. Our main patio, along with the fence running the entire length of my dog run is a monster! It is an expansive two level deck with a full set of stairs leading up to a gazebo on the top level. See photos. It was also was in need of some structural repairs as well. In our opinion, its one of the best-looking patio we've seen. Next was the small deck off of our master bedroom -on the second floor! It also needed additional structural joists to decrease the floor board spans. Miters and enc cuts were sharp and clean,. Then after painting all the end cuts, the composite lumber blended into a seamless, flowing wood like appearance. See photos. Sil & DIane Davi
- BERNARD PAINTING INCBernard painting recently painted our home, which hadn't been repainted since it was built. We had several estimates for the job, and Brady's was by far the most detailed. With many years experience, he noticed and provided many suggestions to ensure that the work was as meticulous as possible. All work was performed in a very professional manner by an excellent and friendly crew. Brad did an extremely detailed inspection to ensure that everything was done correctly. We were extremely happy with the results! We therefore can highly recommend Bernard Painting! Tim and Beck
- BERNARD PAINTING INCBeautifully. The proposal was comprehensive and showed attention to detail. The materials provided were top notch. The painters were true professionals. The work was perfection. The results impressive.
- SFW Construction LLCFrom their initial response to our RFP through conclusion of current-phase work, SFW's construction and paint professionals had the answers my association needed -- and had them when we needed them. When it became evident that scope of construction would have to expand, they worked with me to develop an effective revised project plan. They also provided the documentation I required in order to explain these changes to members of my association. More importantly, the work itself has been consistently outstanding. I look forward to re-engaging with them for the conclusion of this work
Contractors in Happy Valley
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:We are a seasoned remodeling company joyfully serving Portland since 2004. We have 8-10 full time employees. We have all been working together for years. We only bring people that we know or who come highly recommended to the job site. We use a small group of very reliable licensed subs for plumbing, electrical and HVAC work. We stand behind our work and the work of all of our subs. We do all aspects of Residential Remodeling; Basement, Garage, and Attic Conversions, Additional Dwelling Units..Recent Review:The project went just great. The Sundog crew discovered wiring where it shouldn't be, and was able to quickly reconfigure upstairs lighting in two different locations and still the the project done on time. This is the third time (maybe fourth?) that we've asked Sundog Construction to help get a project completed, and every time it's been a success. Plus, we like the crew. They're cool, super competent, fast, and easy people to have inside your living spaceChris B.
- Business Description:Quality and commitment from our family to yours… Hardline has been remodeling homes in Portland, Oregon, and Vancouver, Washington, for 26 years in home, kitchen, and bath design, construction, and remodeling. Hardline is a local family friendly business. Complimentary estimates. Veteran owned and operated business. At Hardline an experienced designer and construction contractor can work with you to transform any space into one that will best fit your needsRecent Review:Hardline Construction did an excellent job building our new addition from beginning to end. From the start, Adam (the owner) asked more questions during the quoting process than any other contractor, wanted to look at every nook and corner to make sure nothing was missed and answered every question we had during the entire project. He kept us up to date on when work would start, had already pre-positioned supplies on-site so work could begin as soon as permits were issued, and did the work in a timely manner while respecting our privacy and keeping us informed of progress. We are very pleased with him and his crew's work and would recommend them for any construction project, and already have. Also, he and his crew love dogsSara R.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. Charges hourly rate of $55 (2/11/09). No travel charges. Only build/repair decks up to 10 feet high. License # 82643. Ask about Angie's List discount. I would prefer that you call me instead of using the Angie's List Message CenterRecent Review:Ed was very responsive in coming out and then calling me with his estimate. He started working the following week and we are really happy with the quality and look of the deck! He also gave some good suggestions along the way. Also, when I texted him about a post that needed a minor repair, he came back right away to take care of it. We would definitely hire him againOsamu M.
- Business Description:We offer all types of remodeling services, as well as decks, additions, window replacements, siding installation, painting (interior and exterior), roofing, and all types of rot repairs. We have over 15 combined years of knowledge in the construction field and are water intrusion expertsRecent Review:Decco Design team did great job, our home looks like new and I am assured the siding is in great shape. They communicated very well throughout the project, were very professional and friendly. I liked only having two of them on site, and appreciated their competence. Nik ensured that I was notified of any concerns, and issues. They listened well, and were a delight to work withConnie B.
- Business Description:Exterior Barrier is a general contracting company that specializes in transforming properties from fixer-uppers into desirable homes. We fix exterior issues like siding, windows, roofing, painting. We replace old windows and install new windows. We remodel kitchens and bathrooms. Most of all, we strive to create the most value possible for every dollar our customers invest. Our goal is to partner with our clients so their dreams are achievedRecent Review:Exterior Barrier worked with the home owner to provide the needed service at an affordable price. Very happy with the quality of work replacing the siding, repairing water damage, and repainting. All work and customer relations were done in a very professional manorBruce A.
- Business Description:Since 1988, Interstate Roofing has established itself as one of the most trusted exterior improvement companies in the Northwest. In an industry that focuses on customer service and quality, Interstate exemplifies these attributes in everything that they do. Obvious throughout the company is the highest standard of integrity, teamwork, quality and class. Committed to professionalism and quality of work, Interstate has the knowledge and experience to handle your construction needs. Award winni..Recent Review:Interstate Roofing installed a new roof and gutters on our home in July 2021. Everyone we worked with in sales, office staff, roofing, and gutter installation was professional and great to work with. The bid was very complete and clear. All of their key staff have been with Interstate for at least 25 years. That says a lot about the company. The roof took under three days to complete. Within two hours of the install crew finishing the dumpster and portable toilet had been taken away and a supervisor had come to do a complete inspection of the roof. That was amazing to us. Gutters are done by a separate crew after the roofing work is complete. The new 6” gutters and oversize downspouts with ground level cleanouts look good and work great. You may be able to find a slightly lower bid than Interstate, but you get what you pay for! Your roof is not the project to go with anyone but the best. They did an outstanding job and we highly recommend themMatthew M.
- Business Description:Deck Masters, llc is a licensed contractor who focuses on building decks, fences, and patio covers. We have many years of experience and pride ourselves on a job well done. We place a high value on hiring the right people so that you get educated well trained individuals doing your work. At Deck Masters, we strive to make the building process as hassle free as possible. From the initial bid to the actual building to the final walk through, you will be working with qualified competent professi..Recent Review:It was a great experience from the start. Chris, the owner, came out to discuss the project with us and helped us to refine our thoughts into tangible designs. Then Kyle and Fernando did a great job of building. . .they were very pleasant, punctual and professional and the craftsmanship was superb. The care they put into every step of the construction was impressive. . .as my wife said they created a work of art in our front yard. We couldn't be more pleasedJohn T.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner in Roofing and Gutter Repair/Replacement! Aylwin construction is a family business that was founded in 1996 by rufus aylwin with an emphasis on portland oregon. We employ only trained and qualified roofers, no subcontractors. We strive to provide fast and friendly construction services, whether it is a simple repair or a complex re-roofing operation. Once we start a roof we stay until completion, most jobs take 1-3 days. Customer satisfaction is our main objective, ..Recent Review:Obtained four bids during the fall of 2020 in a tight market condition with the rainy season nearing. Aylwin provided the second low bid but was available to begin work within two weeks of acceptance. The crew was able to complete the work within a week even when dealing with some extremely hazardous conditions due to forest fire smoke. Kudos to the management for notifying us that a day and one half would be lost so that they would not place their crew in an unhealthy work environmentRon h.
- Business Description:We are fully licensed bonded and insured in Oregon and Washington. We have had no complaints in over 15 years of service. We are a friendly company to work with and do what we say we are going to do. Very educated in roofing techiniques and roofing materials. We are a smaller company that is able to focus more on quality workmanship. Oregon CCB #165046 / Washington license #WOODSRL880KRecent Review:Really impressed. Of the four roofers I had look at my house, Micah was the ONLY ONE who took the time to figure out my problem -- the roof was designed without proper ventilation, and the water I was getting in my walls was condensation, not a roof leak. Everyone else just wanted to slap a new roof on the house, which would have looked nice, but wouldn't have changed the fact that about a third of my roof basically had NO vents in it when it was built. So, I hired Micah to do the job over the winter. This month they got started (no rain in July), and in a week they had torn off the old roof, properly ventilated the roof structure and fixed the insulation, put down new plywood (not OSB like cut-corner roofers use), three new skylights, and new Owens-Corning shingles. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end and I love my new roof. It's also great peace of mind that it's ventilating properly nowAdam C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Happy Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- In-Home Furniture Repair and Refinishing by Ryan Poulton 8915 SW Commercial St
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 360 HOME CARE. LLC7316 SE 17th Ave
- 4R HOUSE LLCPO BOX 481
- 52 Weeks Construction872 W Main Street G59
- 8 Inch Nails Construction Inc7823 SW Cedarcrest St
- In-Home Furniture Repair and Refinishing by Ryan Poulton
- A & J HOME RENOVATION19699 SW WRIGHT ST
- A Better Carpenter LLC1655 2nd St
Columbia City, Oregon
- A D Handyman Solution Inc13120 SW 242nd Ter
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A-Tech Heating and Air Conditioning Inc20170 SW Kinnaman Rd
- A1 Retrofit LLC1811 ne 84th way
- A2Z Building and Maintenance, IncP.O. Box 1500
- Ability Plus Roofing16055 SW Walker Rd. #110
- Above Board Handyman Services312 N Garfield Street
- Ace Brothers Painting6582 SW 192nd Ave
- Ace Handyman Services7350 SW Landmark Ln
- AD Construction Solutions, LLC.PO Box 1295
- Advanced WoodcraftPO Box 388 / 25650 SE Talons Road
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Advantage Services Construction Inc.5525 NW Skyline Blvd.
- AFC Inc16312 SE Stephens Street
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Affordable Roofing & Gutter15548 SW Willamette St.
- AgelessRefinishing1769 jacie way
- AHK Hardwood & Tile Floors8322 SE 134th Dr
- Al Semrani's Custom Interiors LLC3208 SE 27th Street
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- All About Deck & More LLC1208 Hillsdale Dr
- ALL PHASE REMODELING INC61225 Barger Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- All Pro Construction LLC7108 NE 133rd Ave
- All Seasons Remodeling llC4380 SE Whiteson Rd.
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- All Value ConstructionPO Box 1048
- All Weather Construction & Roofing Inc301 Long Ave
- All Wood RestorationPO Box 66
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
West Linn, Oregon
- ALTERNATIVE DRYWALL LLC3322 SE 39TH AVE
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- Americhoice Contractors LLC6614 SE 74TH AVE
- Amerson Homes, LLCPO Box 622
- ANDERSON & CASE REMODELING INCPO BOX 1731
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Anderson Sandblasting LLC21155 SE Curtis Rd
- Anderson Woodworks6007 NE 100th Ave
- Andrew Spear Creative Designs LLC9586 NW Arborview Dr
- Anmar Construction LLC2320 NE Sheridan Dr.
- Apex C&RG, LLC3645 SE Mall St, Apt 60
- AQF INCPO BOX 1776
- Art Cortez Construction15783 NW Dairy Creek Rd
North Plains, Oregon
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- Artistic D-Zine Construction Inc. 19379 Meyers Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- At Your Door RV Service10002 North Oswego Avenue
- Atterbury Brothers Construction14060 Canyon Ridge Cir
Oregon City, Oregon
- Austin Kowalski Handyman Services8570 SW CHEROKEE ST.
- Aylwin Construction 3144 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy
- A & J HOME RENOVATION
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- Baillie Construction & Remodeling, LLC5 Berwick Ct
- BARKLEY'S GENERAL CONTRACTING LLC4705 NORTH GANTENBEIN AVE
- Baron's Handyman Service5230 SE King Rd. # 117
- Barrett Cabinet Install & Services Inc6829 se 82nd ave
- Bateman Construction4991 SW Nevada Ct
- BEANE CONSTRUCTION9573 S GRIBBLE RD
- BEAVERTON TILE WORKS2455 NW 29TH AVE
- BENJAMIN COLEMAN PAINTING2942 NE 51ST AVE
- Berger Construction LLC3574 Lawrence St SE
- Bergh Construction LLC828 Ponderosa Ave NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- BESAND CUSTOM EXTERIORS LLC3760 MARKET ST NE PMB #291
- Bigfoot NW Construction14312 SE Cedar Ave
- Billy Gene Judge Company729 3rd St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.5277 NW Wickiup Way
- Black Oak Construction, LLC5375 Commercial St SE
- BLACKSTONE BUILDERS5631 NE 33rd Ave
- BLAND CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 1010 Canby
- Blue Star Construction Services2229 ne burnside rd. #91
- Blueline ConstructionPO Box 220199
- Both Sides Construction1320 NE 160th Ave
- Brandon Cote construction222 vision dr
- Breunig Construction Inc.14360 SE Haze Ct.
- Brewster Construction LLC503 SE Sheridan Rd Unit 26
- Bridgeport, Inc8321 SW 175th Ave
- Brisco Roofing5703 NE St James Rd
- Brown Building & DesignPO Box 197
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Bryan Dale Construction LLC571 NE Anderson Rd
- BRYANT BUILDERS18320 SW DELORIS LN
- Butler Built Custom5115 NE Mason Ct
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland
- C & N Development Co5431 Windsor Terr
West Linn, Oregon
- C&R Construction23117 NE 152nd Ave
Battle Ground, Washington
- C's Home Remodel & Repair14213 SE 15th Cir
- Cabinet Masters7105 NE 40th Ave
- Caffall Construction Co Inc8555 SW Sagert St
- Cage Jones Aaron, LLC3630 SE Haig St
- Callmark Construction, Inc.10543 SW 80th Ave
- Carey's Custom Woodworking Inc34993 SW Ladd Hill Rd
- Carlos Palacio Construction
- Carpentry By Chris, Inc.3775 SE Pelton Ave
- Cascade Homebuilders1276 SE Glacier Lane
- CASCADE NORTHWEST CONSTRUCTION801 E Main St
- C & N Development Co