Bjorn's Tree Service

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2006

Everyone at Bjorn's Tree Service takes pride in being a local business with 2 generations of experience in tree service. We incorporate new technologies and the latest methods in tree care and maintenance gained in over 3 decades of experience. The result is a custom job tailored to meet your needs and those of the tree(s). We handle all phases of tree work from fine pruning to heavy take downs to emergencies. Due to the many dangerous factors involved with performing tree work, Bjorn's Tree Service believes that safety is the highest priority. We take extreme care in the work we do. We comply with all state regulations and policies. We hold daily safety meetings with all our employees and perform regular equipment checks and maintenance. Our rates are based on two main factors, the time required to complete your tree work and any required material costs. We offer free estimates and fair, competitive pricing. Contact us now for a free consultation so we can evaluate your tree care and excavation needs. We are confident we can customize a job package for all budgets, no job is too big or too small. We are licensed, insured and bonded. Thank you for your interest in Bjorn's Tree Service. We look forward to working with you and building a lasting business relationship....

Single Line Tree Care LLC

Oregon Tree Technology

With over 40 years of experience in the tree industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything regarding your tree service needs. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Oregon Tree Technology a call today, we look forward to working with you!

R & H Tree Service, LLC

Free estimate, Great prices, Professional work, and Family owned and operated. 24 HR emergency calls.

07/25/2018

They arrived 30 minutes early and the whole project took about an hour. The tree was removed level to the ground and all the area was cleaned up. We would highly recommend them and definitely will call them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Remove one pine tree at side of house.

08/25/2017

Bucked all the wood and left the property clean. Very efficient 4 person crew.

Description of Work
Dropped a large Pine Tree. Probably 50'+

01/02/2017

The crew did perform the work that was expected. Our complaint is with the very poor clean-up after the work was done. I phoned the estimator who I believe is also an owner to return to the job site to see what we were unhappy about. She sent the crew back and all they did was blow off our deck leaving the mess on the ground untouched.

Description of Work
Removal of two trees. One had fallen over the other was weakened.

10/18/2016

Very quick response time. I called, the estimator came out the same day and gave me an estimate hundreds of dollars less than my last estimator. There was an opening in their schedule the following day so I made the appointment. Eli arrived on time with his crew just a few minutes behind. He was respectful, polite and professional. I showed him the tree which was located about 5 ft. from the fence between my yard and my neighbor. It sat between two other evergreens and about 25 ft. from the back of my home. I had them take the tree down to about ground level. They got right to work and didn't stop until they were done which took about 2 - 3 hours. They did a good job of cleaning up considering they had to drag everything from the far back yard to the front (about 130 feet). I had them leave the wood so they cut it into log rolls that could be cut up for a fire pit. My interaction with the office and the crew was a good one. I have more work to be done and I will use them again. Many thanks to Bjorn's Tree Service!

Description of Work
I had a 80 ft. diseased Hemlock that needed to be taken down before it came down on its own as it sat very close to three homes.

12/09/2015

Very professional and on time when they gave us a quote and did the work. They did an excellent job in cleaning up the branches and small twigs following the work. They were professional and very responsive to questions and comments. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We had one very large tree removed and two large trees trimmed.

09/15/2015

Bjorn's estimate was several hundred dollars less than the other four bids that I got. He showed up exactly when he said he would and finished the job exactly when he said he would. His crew did a fantastic job cleaning up the mess. You can't even tell that a tree was once there.

Description of Work
Removed a giant evergreen tree that was surrounded by at least five electric wires.

06/25/2014

They came on time. They gave me a quote and the quote was exactly what they charged. They left the area completely clean. It was professionally done and they did what they advertised.

Description of Work
We had a tree that had died and they removed it down to the stump.

06/04/2014

We had allowed our neighbors to trim back the limbs of our large fir tree because they were touching the neighbor's house. The neighbor did a very bad job of it, so I came to Angie's List for someone to fix the problem. Bjorn came right out, saw what the problem was and quoted me a really super good price, as my partner and I are seniors. Two days later 5 of his men came out and in less than an hour. they had the tree cut back correctly so it could heal and grow. I couldn't be more pleased!

Description of Work
His crew corrected a botched job which our neighbors had done on our very large fir tree.

09/03/2013

Great job and clean-up. However, we were told all large limbs would be cut to firewood length and stacked. This did not happen. Although, this not that big of a deal.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

08/13/2013

It took them less than an hour to trim and clean up around 150sq ft. And it is all growing about 10 feet and higher. I am so happy with how it looks. It is trimmed and healthy looking now.

Description of Work
His crew trimmed back my aggressive wisteria that was to hard to reach for me. They worked hard and fast. Very punctual. Then raked and used a blower to clean up as if they were never there. They even took the time to trim between the hard to reach places, but they were still efficient. Now my pergola looks great instead of the jungle of wild vines. I will call them again and have recommended Bjorn to all my friends.

Category tree service

Tree Care, Tree Removal, Land & Lot Clearing, Stump Grinding, Large Danger Trees, Ornamental Pruning, Emergency Work, Chipping and Brush Removal and Thinning & Topping

Check, Financing