AQF INC

Clackamas, OR 97015

KIM KESTY

KIM KESTY

decks & porches202097233
Build New 8 FT x 36 ft Trex composite Deck with Cedar Board on Board Skirt & Cedar Handrail.

AQF INC. Always Quality Finishes.. 10+ Plus years quality construction expertise. Siding, Decking, Framing & Fencing. Sheds, Gazebos & Demo. Interior Remodel Framing & Structual Beam Installation. Contact us today for a free quote. We take the time to evaluate & educate in regards to all of your homes needs....
Happy Valley, Or project
Happy Valley, Or

decks & porches

201997086

general contractors (2)siding companies (1)decks & porches (1)woodworking (1)

04/24/2021

Brandon and his crew from start to finish were professional and courteous. They informed me every step of the way provided options and took I out for solutions. It is refreshing to see a younger business owner that knows his stuff! Would recommend for any siding projects and plan to use and refer to friends and family.

Description of Work
Fiber cement siding

Category contractors,siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

12/31/2020

Excellent company to deal with. Their attention to detail is outstanding. Very professional and polite, not just to me but to my neighbors as well. Always cleaned up after their selves every day. No sawdust residue on the ground even. Awesome work! I will definitely use them again for more projects.

Description of Work
Installed an awesome deck/front porch.

Category contractors

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], It was an absolute pleasure working with you on your deck project. Our team felt at home through out the entire project. Thank you for your kindness and trust within the duration of the project it was an absolute pleasure building your deck. We look forward to our next project on your home.

10/07/2020

AQF has done excellent work on every job I have referred them to. I am a Realtor in Portland Metro and Central Oregon. Brandon Gibson has always been fast to respond to all my clients I refer to him. I am always impressed with how much he and his team pay attention to detail, jobs getting done on schedule, very professional. I highly recommend AQF!! And give them 5 star..

Description of Work
Deck

Category decks