Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Clackamas, OR
There are 52 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Clackamas
- The Crew Construction and Plumbing LLCThings went well over all. We had one or two miscommunications but the Crew did the work that we agreed on and the finished product was solid. My shed looks beautiful!
- De Marco Builders IncJoe DeMarco and his incredibly dedicated crew of craftsmen built a shed and gazebo for the Peninsula Optimist Club, a non-profit that I serve and support, in North Portland. He generously performed the work at cost and went above and beyond by providing the Club with the highest quality of materials, floor to roof, so that the structure stands for decades to come! Joe did all of this for a program that inspires hope and optimism in local youth programming within the actual community he grew up in, in the neighborhood where he and his wife now reside. Thank you, DeMarco Builders, for investing in our youth! I wanted a similar shed built on our property on the Clackamas River, but worried that it might be too small of a job to ask DeMarco Construction to take on. Joe did not disappoint! He made sure to listen to what I had in mind and allowed me to be a part of the design conversation. Let me rephrase that - the owner of the company communicated directly with me about my vision for our project! Within weeks of firming up the plan, materials were delivered and Diego, one of DeMarco Construction’s crew leaders, and his carpenters showed up bright and early one morning last month and two and a half days later, my 11’x18’ storage shed was built and ready to fill!! Like the one he built for the Peninsula Optimist Club, I expect this one to stand against the elements of the Clackamas River for, at least, the rest of my life
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Working with Amadou and Marlon was so smooth and easy. They were both very professional and easy to work with and I enjoyed meeting them and feel very fortunate that I found them! Lo's helped me convert what used to be a garage/carport in to a walled-in workshop. They turned the job around super quickly and did excellent work, they were able to work with me even though I had a small budget, and they even came back to fix a punchlist thing which I really appreciated. I would 100% recommend them and hire them again
- RT Custom Build LLCEverything from the time I called Robert for an estimate through the very end was a great experience. Robert and his crew were always there when they said they would be, put in a good days work and left a tidy job site. I would highly recommend Robert and his company!
- RT Custom Build LLCRobert did an amazing job! Starting with excavation, and all through finishing the barn, he truly went above and beyond to address the difficult terrain, narrow access to the building site, weather conditions (we started building in the winter), and most importantly, my frequent plan modifications. Robert not only built my truly beautiful barn, he also organized and helped me with other jobs (fence, retaining wall etc), advised me and took care of everything to make sure the building process went as smoothly as possible. Out of all the professionals I dealt with during this build (plumbing, electrical, painting), Robert is the only one I encountered no issues with. He is also punctual, keeps the timelines, explains the job and cost adequately and charges fairly. I would recommend Robert highly, he will do an amazing job and you will be in good hands
- RT Custom Build LLCRT Custom Builds got our custom built garden shed finsihed in no time. Robert and crew were prompt, professional and made excellent suggestions about design. The garden shed turned out looking more like a custom guest cottage, with so much style and has a wonderful she shed ambiance. He worked with us installing a vintage door and vintage window to complete the look we wanted. Robert helped us on making decisions to upgrade to high quality materials, like Hardi Plank siding, trim and composite roofing and did all the work from start to finish. I would highly recommend RT Custom Builds and will use them again
- RT Custom Build LLCRobert was quick and easy to work with, I had some changes in the build, Robert was very happy to accommodate me with the changes. I want to hire him to put up a roof only shed.
- RT Custom Build LLCRobert and his team are proficient at what they do and provide excellent products as well as service. I am a general contractor and use Robert for all of my pole barns , Shops etc. his pricing is more than fair and always beats the competition. He makes the process as seamless as possible. He is my go to guy for many things! I would definitely recommend him
- RT Custom Build LLCRobert and his crew were simply amazing! His communication, timeline, and results were on point every time. He is extremely competitive in pricing and expediency in regard to completing our project. Call him and give him a shot. He is worth it! And you will be happy to!
- Hamish Murray Construction IncWhen we bought our house in SE Division area back in 2001 we knew we loved the view and thought the neighborhood would improve. Fast forward 20 years and we reached a point in life where we could afford to turn our place into what we always knew it could be. Hamish Murray was extremely flexible when it came to the bidding process and the various hoops we had to jump through to for the bank to finance our construction loan (check out Clackamas County Bank.) With Hamish Murray the price they quoted you is the price you’re going to pay. While we made them suffer through countless change orders as we added mid-project upgrades, never did I hear that something was going to cost more than was originally quoted. I grew up working on wooden boats and old houses on the east coast, so often when I look at modern construction it doesn’t feel like it has the same craftsman attention to detail as you’d see in early 20th century work. That’s not the case with Hamish Murray. The subs they used cared deeply about their craft and you can tell in every corner. If something looked at all sloppy, it was redone without question or cost to me. Concrete was re-poured, cabinets were repainted - the level of quality assurance was what you’d expect out of a builder making their own home. Every morning as I have my coffee I feel like I’m on vacation in a fancy boutique hotel, but its my kitchen! Every night as tuck in the kids and lock up, I feel like I’m already in a dream. Hamish Murray made it happen, and we’re deeply thankful
Garage Builders in Clackamas
- Business Description:Westland Home Construction CCB # 217442 Bonded & Insured Free Estimates We are a small locally owned business and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We will take on all projects from home repairs to full additions and remodels. We cover Salem, Eugene, Portland and anywhere in between. If you are outside in the country we cover that as well. You can see pictures of our work in our Facebook page at Westland Home Construction Visit our website for more information www.westland..Recent Review:They came in and figured out the problem, very polite and professional I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and looking forward to doing some house upgrades with them in the futureJesus E.
- Business Description:Pro Edge Construction LLC is a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todaRecent Review:They were very professional, on time, cleaned up after work and gave me a very good pricing. They have a very clear communication.Kim L.
- Business Description:JBLC Construction is a family-owned and operated business based in Philomath, Oregon. We offer a versatile range of services for commercial and residential clients including siding and framing, windows and doors, dry rot repair, light excavation, and more. Whether you're looking for a complete home-makeover or a new floor for the office, JBLC offers quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Call us today at 541-609-8933 to speak to a representativeRecent Review:Jordan and his crew were awesome and professional! We are very happy with their work and will have them do more for us.Lori V.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:Locally owned & family operated. Licensed. WA Lic #ALLWEWC936D7. CCB # 181431. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Weather-Construction-and-Roofing-Inc/207654039252967Recent Review:John and his crew went beyond all expectations, especially during this difficult time in all our lives. My roof had shingles blown off and a leak. All Weather was out there on the first dry day, replaced the whole roof and did a perfect job of cleaning up the property, and gutters too! Great quality job on the roofing, priced more than fair, and did a day and a half job in one day by staying until it was finished. Courteous, safe and professional crew. John (owner) was honest and easy to get along with. Thanks guys! Customer for lifekerry k.
- Business Description:Sunshine Painting when quality matter! We are in painting business for over 20 years. Exterior, Interior, Deck, Patio, Fence, Dry rot, Doors and Windows replacement No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. No extra charge for after hours service. License numbers: Oregon: CCB 199959; Washington: CCCBPW sunshpi97502. May contact through e-mail, prefer phone call. Lead Base Paint Training CertifieRecent Review:The company is wonderful. I used them some 20 years earlier, and wouldn't dream of using another company now. This time, as before, they were professional, courteous, extrememely hard-working, and terrifically efficient. They were easy to contact, and answered all my questions immediately. The job is beautifully done. Samantha, the owner, and Ben (the lead person on dry rot repair prior to painting) were absolutely great. Submitted by Roger Porter (email@example.com) Summer, 2021Roger P.
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet our customers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent customer service from start to completion of a project. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a personal and professional manner. # 18241Recent Review:I used the online Contact Us Now form, twice with no response. I called the number on the website for Shawn Jenson. Although the website says "Give us a call and let's Talk" that is not the case. Instead of answering the phone with "this is Shawn" or "Jenson Contracting" what I got was "Go". When i asked if this was Jenson Contracting there was a "well, yeah" response. I explained what I was looking for and after lots of um, yeah, okay, he said he was busy splitting wood and didn't have anything to write with. I offered to send a text, and the response was "I guess". No one has replied to my text three days later. I have no idea if this group is in business, or if they do fantastic work. What I do know is their lack of phone and customer service skills is a direct reflection of how I anticipate being treatedNicolle P.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - J & R Timeless Painting. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Let me start by saying, this ADU project was for my daughter, Macy. Macy has I/DD and Autism and will likely not be able to live away from us, her parents, unless she is in assisted living of some sort. However, together with her grandma we sought to create an environment for her to live as independently as possible and for her to grow into. This began our search for the perfect contractor who would understand our needs and work with us to build this ADU for Macy. Enter, Jay Bemis with Timeless Builders. After multiple meetings with contractors, many unreturned calls and emails, we met Jay. He immediately sounded interested and returned with a bid in a timely matter. We accepted this bid and began to move forward with this project. As with any construction project, we ran into unexpected situations. I could not have picked a better partner to handle all of these situations. He maintained focus on finding solutions, worked magic to make things happen that we wanted and came up with additional creative ideas when we couldn’t. He is a true craftsman and he employs the most amazing people! The pandemic hit during our project and he was respectful of our request to wear masks when entering our home. They continued the work and Jay was open about end dates and timelines. If you are looking to start a project, I can tell you that Jay Bemis and his team at Timeless Builders is who you want to partner with. Their work exceeded our expectations, their friendliness was an added bonus and the end result blew us away. Don’t think twice, contact Jay with Timeless Builders, he will help you get your project done rightJanelle M.
- Business Description:At Velazquez Painting & Construction we put quality and customer service first. Our highly trained and experienced craftsmen are dedicated to making sure that you, the Customer, are completely satisfied with your home or commercial project. It is our goal to gain you as a customer for lifeRecent Review:They did a wonderful job, good people, very kind, polite and they did a great job.Nancy F.
Deals in Clackamas for Garage Builders
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Happy Valley
- Oak Grove
- Oregon City
- West Linn
- Lake Oswego
- Wood Village
- Eagle Creek
- King City
garage builders in Clackamas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&E Construction27602 NE 28th St
- A-Team Construction Remodeling and Roofing, LLC31744 SE Judd Rd
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- A.C.T. Builders, LLC.210 Stanford DR
- A1 Restoration Inc.19215 SE 34th St Ste. 106-204
- A1 Retrofit LLC1811 ne 84th way
- A2Z Building and Maintenance, IncP.O. Box 1500
- AA Carpentry LLC3101B SW 1st Ave
- ABC INC. ABC LAND AND PAINT8533 SE Foster St
- Above Board Handyman Services312 N Garfield Street
- Adams General Construction410 NE 3rd St
- Adobe Construction LLC5539 N VANCOUVER
- Advanced Construction & Repair LLC14758 SW 79th Ave
- Advanced WoodcraftPO Box 388 / 25650 SE Talons Road
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Affordable Quality Gutters485 Prospect Rd
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Affordable Roofing & Gutter15548 SW Willamette St.
- AKL General Contractors344 N. 2nd
ST. HELENS, Oregon
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- All About Deck & More LLC1208 Hillsdale Dr
- ALL ANGLES LLC631 34th Street
- ALL IN ONE5201 SE 52nd Ave.
- All Pro Construction LLC7108 NE 133rd Ave
- All Weather Construction & Roofing Inc301 Long Ave
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- AMC CONSTRUCTION10026 SE RAMONA
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- Amerson Homes, LLCPO Box 622
- Anytime LLC4839 SE 136 Ave.
- Architractor7400 SE Milwaukie Ave
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- ARMAC GENERAL CONTRACTORS2000 NE 42ND STE 178
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artistic D-Zine Construction Inc. 19379 Meyers Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- ATLAS NW INC5910 SW MULTNOMAH BLVD
- A&E Construction
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- Bachelor General Contractor3334 NE 45th Ave
- Baillie Construction & Remodeling, LLC5 Berwick Ct
- Baker Masonry Llc18750 S Schuebel Ln
- Bare Wood Decks & Remodeling, LLC17185 SE Meinig Ave
- Baron's Handyman Service5230 SE King Rd. # 117
- Bateman Construction4991 SW Nevada Ct
- Ben McClurg Enterprises, IncPO Box 2396
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Berger Construction LLC3574 Lawrence St SE
- BETTER BUILT BARNS, Inc3867 37TH AVE SE
- Bigdog Construction LLC15080 SE Legacy Ct
- BIGFOOT CONSTRUCTION7923 SW LELAND DR
- Bigfoot NW Construction14312 SE Cedar Ave
- Billy Gene Judge Company729 3rd St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.5277 NW Wickiup Way
- Blue Star Construction Services2229 ne burnside rd. #91
- Blueline ConstructionPO Box 220199
- Borders Construction, LLCP.O. Box 3098
Oregon City, Oregon
- Boxwell Design Build10940 SW Barnes Road 155
- Brandon Cote construction222 vision dr
- Breunig Construction Inc.14360 SE Haze Ct.
- Brewer Brothers Construction IncPO Box 425
- Brewster Construction LLC503 SE Sheridan Rd Unit 26
- Bridge City Office Furniture Inc .610 NW Parker Dr
Grants Pass, Oregon
- Bridgeport Restoration LLC1819 SW 5th AVE STE 280
- Bridgeport, Inc8321 SW 175th Ave
- Brown Building & DesignPO Box 197
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- BRYANT BUILDERS18320 SW DELORIS LN
- Bryce Roberts Construction, INCPO Box 836
- Buildings-4-u.com18750 S. Henrici Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Butler Built Custom5115 NE Mason Ct
- Bühner Construction LLC14968 EMERSON CT
Oregon City, Oregon
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland
- C&R Construction23117 NE 152nd Ave
Battle Ground, Washington
- Calhoun Ventures20965 N Highway 99w
- CASCADE NORTHWEST CONSTRUCTION801 E Main St
- Cascade Pole Buildings4660 NE Belknap Ct #101
- Castle Rock Building Supply126 Huntington Avenue N
Castle Rock, Washington
- Cecil Smith Construction305 NE Palmblad Dr
- CEDAR RIDGE HOMES1905 SW 257TH AVE
- Chandler Building Co13930 SW Rawhide Ct
- Charles Parsons Contractors, Inc.13975 Traveler Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Choruby Construction LLC12520 SW 68th Ave. Suite A
- Circle and Square Construction Co
- CLEARWATER CONSTRUCTION, INC.PO BOX 1732
Battle Ground, Washington
- Colonial RestorationsPO Box 868
- COLOR CRAFT CONSTRUCTION895 NW TOWLE AVE
- Colt Guillory Construction151 NE Chancellor Ct.
- COLUMBIA CONTRACTORS8714 SE 9TH AVE
- Columbia Valley Construction3311 NE 136th Way
- Confluence Construction and Restoration14650 SE Anderson
- CORBAN Home Repair and Construction10013 NE Hazel Dell Ave, #199
- Cornerstone NW LLCPO Box 1264
- Countertops R US21875 S Foothills Ave
Oregon City, Oregon
- Cowles Custom Remodel LLC2129 Willamina Ave
Forest Grove, Oregon
- CRAFTSMAN CONSTRUCTION9850 SW Denney Rd
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Creative Contractors & Design LLC.15357 Union School Rd NE
- Creative Craft4837 E Burnside St
- Crino Custom Homes L.L.C.4888 NW Bethany Blvd K5 #314
- Crystal Springs Home Repair9008 SE Crystal Spring Blvd
- Cubit Construction & RemodelingPO BOX 92008
- Custom Built Sheds21100 SE Spitzenburg Ln
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- C&R Construction