In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Bend, OR
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Bend
- Superior SanitationGreat job! Less than what I expected to pay, no surprise charges, prompt, professional & courteous. Couldn't have asked for better service.
- Quik-RooterThey were kind, courteous, and flexible with timing. Ultimately I did not need to use their service. When I called to cancel they were polite and understanding.
- La Pine Septic ServiceWhen we made the appointment and were asked, we did not know the type or size of our system, but they said not to worry as they could look it up from county records. They gave us the price for pumping which is dependent on the tank size. We were asked when we wanted the work done and our preferred date was available. We were alerted that the service tech had another appointment before our early morning one so the arrival time was approximate. Within minutes of the scheduled time, the technician called to tell us he had completed 2 jobs that morning already and was running a few minutes late and asked if it was still OK for him to do the work. He estimated when he'd get to us and he arrived almost exactly as stated. He was professional and efficient, answered our questions and offered suggestions for future work. He cleaned up after and the charges were as estimated
- Steele ConstructionI met Jim Steele, the owner of Steele Construction in May of 2013 and provided him with a plan on what I wanted to have done to prepare a 2 acre lot my wife and I own for the placement of a manufactured home. Jim was pleasant and professional from the moment I met him. After discussing what we wanted done with the property he provided us with a written estimate of what the costs would be. We accepted his offer. During the process we added extra items including extra cement and enlarging the garage which added to the cost of the initial estimate. During the entire process Jim was easy to work with and had several good ideas. He did what he said he would do and did it on time. His quality of work was excellent. He was responsive and always got back to us whether via email or the phone. He never once ignored any of our phone calls or emails. He assisted us through all aspects of the process including obtaining all permits and calling for all inspections. Jim worked on holidays and never stopped even during some inclement weather we had in September. This was a process that took from June through the first of October due to preparation of the site, waiting for the manufactured home to be built and delivered then completing the concrete work, driveway and garage after the home was delivered. Bottom line my wife and I would highly recommend Jim Steele of Steele Construction and plan on using him to build our shop next year
- Shields Septic Tank ServiceTheir prices seem to be honest and they are reliable. They have always been good. Kitty is the person we talk to on the phone when we make the appointment and I believe it is her brother who drains the septic tanks. They both know just about everything there is to know about the septic tanks here; they know the quality, what kind of septic systems will work best
- LATHAM EXCAVATION| |Then suddenly disappeared and left back hoe parked in front of house for weeks with no word. Had to call several times to find out if they were done, if the work was inspected, could we get something in writing from county stating so... | |I finaly got ahold of owner an told him of our needs and that there were some unfinished items to discuss. He came right out and agreed to them and the final work was done immediately. It still took some time to get final billing so that we could know how much to pay them
Septic Tank Companies in Bend
- Business Description:Boasting over 20 years experience, our service professionals will take care of any environmental issue you are experiencing. We are available 24/7 so contact us now!Recent Review:I discovered early Sunday that my sewer was backed-up into my basement utility sink, and waste water was on the floor. I bailed out the sink with a bucket and stopped the overflow. Being Sunday I thought Royal Flush would be closed, but I phoned anyway to maybe set up an appointment to have them come out and take a look at the problem. I spoke to their answering service and the nice young women said she would take my message and let Royal Flush know. That same day on Sunday evening around 6:30 I got a call from Royal Flush. They said they could have a septic pumping truck out at my place the next day at 8:30 AM if that would be OK with me. I said yes! Their truck and two man crew showed up on time on Monday. I was very relieved to see them. I had uncovered the top of the septic tank being that it was buried under a couple of feet of dirt and my lawn on Sunday afternoon. When Royal Flush got to my house the crew went right to work. They pumped out the septic tank and cleaned out the blocked sewer line into the tank in about 1 hour. The employees were courteous and informative. The foreman answered all my questions about the work being done. All they needed from me was water from a garden hose to help with their servicing my septic system. I will call Royal Flush again and won't wait so long to have the septic tank pumped. The tank hadn't been pumped since new, over 12 years ago. I want to thank Royal Flush for the fast and friendly service! <br /David I.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:He did a good job. The guy who came out showed him what was going on and showed him how to do some of the work himself which saved him some money. He was almost teaching him the process as well so he was happy about that. I think he would recommend him but you need to get all the charges upfront. They said it would cost so much and then they added something to it so it was kind of a vague process. They got out there pretty quick. He will probably call them again if he needs toJanyce P.
- Business Description:Walton Excavating is a family owned excavation company specializing in Residential and small commercial excavation projects. We deliver quality excavation services from site prep and utilities to final grade, upholding the highest standards of professionalism in the industry. Our Family commits to practicing core values of honesty, fairness and exceptional workmanship throughout every part of each project. We aim to create lasting impressions by meeting each and every objective with excellence.Recent Review:They did a great job and I would highly recommend them. They were real responsive, came right out and gave an estimate, were respectful, and were excellent with communication. They worked well with us regarding an asbestos test that came in positive and they worked around the abatement. We would definitely hire them againRosie N.
- Business Description:All Around Plumbing & Construction LLC is a family owned business with over 25 years experience. We can help you with any of your plumbing projects. Our #1 goal is 100 % Customer Satisfaction. (We accept cash, check, all major credit cards and debitRecent Review:Albert was amazingly wonderful! His solutions to every challenge were excellent. His work - so far (we’ve done the rough in, and it will be finished after insulation and sheet rock) - is perfect. He was also helpful in finding other experts for us. And finally, he was a joy to work withAbigail H.
- Business Description:Ted Rudiger Jr. Excavation has been in business since 1952 and is a third generation family owned company. We serve the demolition and excavating needs of the Portland metro area providing full excavation, demolition, site work, sewer lines, concrete work, ponds and waterfalls. Payment 1/2 down, final down due upon completion of project. We do take credit cardsRecent Review:This was a great experience. The staff (Roberto, Tyler, Bruce, David and Ted) was excellent and kept me informed daily as what had happened and what was going to happen the next day. They cleaned up after each day and repaired a neighbors fence post that was slightly damaged during demolition. When unexpected issues came up, they found ways to make everything work. Ted ensured everything was done as per our agreement and a bit more. I'm very satisfied with the work done and would use them again if a project needed their expertiseGerald J.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:It went very well. Lance looked at the situation, gave me a price to fix it and then promptly and efficiently replaced the trap. It took him less than 30 minutes. The company responded promptly to my problem and arrived on time. I would use them again. <br /Robert M.
- Business Description:For 30 years, Bartlett excavation has been part of your community, serving the greater Central Oregon area since 1990 in both residential and commercial construction. We have an extensive knowledge of construction, from demolition to landscape design and septic maintenance We also specialize in asphalt paving, crack sealing and seal coating. We are a one stop shop for all of your home improvement projects
- Recent Review:When we made the appointment and were asked, we did not know the type or size of our system, but they said not to worry as they could look it up from county records. They gave us the price for pumping which is dependent on the tank size. We were asked when we wanted the work done and our preferred date was available. We were alerted that the service tech had another appointment before our early morning one so the arrival time was approximate. Within minutes of the scheduled time, the technician called to tell us he had completed 2 jobs that morning already and was running a few minutes late and asked if it was still OK for him to do the work. He estimated when he'd get to us and he arrived almost exactly as stated. He was professional and efficient, answered our questions and offered suggestions for future work. He cleaned up after and the charges were as estimatedGregory B.
- Business Description:Drainfield Restoration is septic company that restores failed septic systems, and drainfields. We restore failed drainfields without excavation. Septic systems can fail when the drainfield is clogged or compacted. The septic tank is normally not the problem, it's usually the leach field area. We have been doing business in Central Oregon since 1995, and have since saved our customers thousands of dollars. We are always less expensive than a new septic system installation, not to mention the t..
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:I dealt with Natalie setting up the move. She was both professional and friendly. I told her my needs and she worked with me. My contact with her was always pleasant and she was helpful. Natalie made sure everything was what I wanted and more importantly needed. Josh handled the entire move. He is very professional, friendly and excellent at his job. Josh displayed a caring and compassion in handling our items being moved. He took care of our things like they were his own. Some items had to be boxed by him because of their odd sizes/shapes. Josh and the gentleman helping him took care in wrapping the items and making boxes for the items to fit. They did it with such ease we couldn't help but be in awe and knew we had made the correct choice in hiring Delta Van Lines. Any anxiety we had about the move was calmed by watching how they handled our items. When our items arrived in DC, Josh displayed the same caring, friendliness and professionalism that he had shown in Florida. Although it was a different person helping him, the same can be said about how our items were handled. She too was friendly, caring and professional. Everything arrived exactly when Josh said it would. Nothing was missing and it all arrived in perfect condition. The items that needed to be put back together (floor lamps, etc.) were unpacked by Josh and he handled it with ease. I recommend Josh and Natalie at Delta Van Lines. They both turned what could have been an extremely stressful event into one of trust and confidence. I would definitely hire them again and have already told a few friends about them. I can't stress enough how wonderful Josh was during this entire experience. I am so grateful how he conducted himself and took care of our items like they were his own. I would give him a 5 out of 5 star ratingAlexis H G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Bend
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BARTLETT EXCAVATION1248 NW MADRAS HWY
Prineville, Oregon 97754
- BARTLETT EXCAVATION
- Firkus Plumbing Heating & Repairs558 SE Glenwood
Bend, Oregon 97702
- Firkus Plumbing Heating & Repairs
- Permit-It, LLCPO Box 998
Washougal, Washington 98671
- Permit-It, LLC
- Superior Sanitationpo box 1843
Redmond, Oregon 97756
- Superior Sanitation
- Ted Rudiger Excavation Inc63090 Fremont Rd
Bend, Oregon 97701
- Ted Rudiger Excavation Inc
- V Works Mobile Mix Concrete18400 Bull Springs Rd
Bend, Oregon 97701
- V Works Mobile Mix Concrete