Please call for more details.

Greekz Plumbing LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2013

73-1630 Hao St

Kailua Kona, HI 96740

Full service plumbing company that Provides Red Carpet treatment to every customer! Plumbing Solved The Right Way....

08/29/2019

Laraine P.

It went smoothly. Craig and his assistant worked together well. Also replaced pipe under a sink that was leaking

Description of Work
hydrojet main line

07/21/2019

Josslyn J.

I was pleased with the work that was done. Very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
replace water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

04/10/2019

Robert R.

Outstanding!!! I called Greekz Plumbing on Monday and Steve showed up on Monday afternoon and provided me a fair estimate for the work. I agreed to the estimate and Steve and Craig from Greekz Plumbing showed up the very next day. They were professional, friendly and efficient. They repaired the water line and installed a new shutoff valve adjacent to the house. I am very very please with their outstanding work and I would hire Greekz Plumbing this company again and again, if the need arises. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Greekz Plumbing to anyone who needs the service of a plumber. Greekz Plumbing is professional, reasonable, friendly and timely.

Description of Work
The house's main water line was leaking and needed repair

02/25/2019

Mark B.

Steve and Craig were outstanding and very helpful in all of our repair needs. And they have been outstanding on previous services calls as well...

Description of Work
A Gas leak, 2 toilet repairs, a sink drain replaced and more

Category plumbing, gas leak repair, drain cleaning

Thank you very much Greekz Plumbing!

02/08/2019

Carlson L.

Excellent quick friendly well mannered punctual used high pressure water to clear clog from clean out will use in future

Description of Work
Unclog drain, toilet, shower

01/23/2019

Jennifer A.

Greekz was great, fast, and extremely helpful. I appreciate everything they were able to do, and I will call them again the next time I have a plumbing issue!! :) Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Replace garbage disposal and install three toilets (toilets purchased separately).

Thank You Very Much!

01/22/2019

Don and charmaine N.

He was on time for the estimate. The estimate was available at the visit end. I hired him on the spot. The tub and surround work were excellent. Best part which demonstrated his committment to customer service happenend the day after he completed his work. A bathroom sink CPVC line snapped. A quick phone call to Stephan and within minutes he had a plumber back at my house where the new problem was quickly contained and repaired. He is really a good guy and great plumber. I will call him again!

Description of Work
Install a new bathtub and surround.

11/27/2018

Frank C.

We have used Greekz a few times for our plumbing needs (emergent as well as routine) and we have never been disappointed. Stephen patiently explains everything in a way you can easily understand. He also lets you know what options you have, which is certainly appreciated. He is honest, fair, professional, and affordable. He is and always be our “go to” for any and all plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Detection & Repair of Upstairs Shower Leak

Category plumbing

Thank You for calling Greekz again and the review.

11/09/2018

Nancy M.

Not too personable, I thought the cost was too high.

Description of Work
Clear drain clog.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you for the review, how can we be more personable, as service providers in your opinion. Thank You Stephen at Greekz.

10/21/2018

Kristine T.

We are all ready to go when I get the money. Plan on calling at the end of the month to make some adjustment and if it is still a go set up date to finish the job. So far I am very happy.

Description of Work
Plumbing work for tub

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you for calling Greekz!

09/22/2018

David N.

Greekz Plumbing responded quickly (next day) to our late request for service and assessed and repaired the underground pipe leak and installed a new valve. It seems to have worked so a job well done and within about two hours. The additional excavation and valve replacement was completed the next day. Everything is OK now and the service was professional and friendly. Good job. No complaints.

Description of Work
Repaired a hole in the underground water pipe leading to the house and installed new on/off valves.

Category plumbing

Thank you for using Greekz!

09/19/2018

Harald S.

As part of a complete bathrrom remodel a new tub needed to be installed and all water pipes/valves for the tub/shower behind the old drywall needed to be relpaced due to previous water leak. Tub drain pipe also needed to get replaced which included drilling into the concrete slab. Also, the main water shutoff valve(s) to the house in the front yard needed replacement due to corrosion. Reply to my initial contact was very prompt and and a visit to assess the required work and prepare a quote was scheduled within a day. The quote was delivered online the same evening. 90% of the work was then scheduled and completed promptly within a few days. The remaining 10% of the work are installation of trim and tub/shower fixtures upon completion of tile work (tile work not part of Greekz plumbing work). Quality of the work was very good and it was always explained what was required and how the work was going to get carried out. Very good attention to detail. Billing and payment are very convenient. All online through a secure web site (QuickBooks). No cash transactions, no paper. Possibly a bit on the pricey side but quality of work is very good and service was prompt. Friendly service. Would recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Bathroom tub installation, tub/shower pipe/valve repair/replacement. Replace main water shutoff valves to house

Thank you Greekz !

09/16/2018

Jerry W.

Excellent! Diagnosed quickly, fixed, checked it to be certain, AND was under estimate. Quality work. Trustworthy guy. Would hire again and have!

Description of Work
Water dripping thru can light fixture

Thank You Greekz!

09/15/2018

Jerry W.

Excellent responsiveness and VERY knowledgeable. Showed up on time, diagnosed the problem quickly, gave me an emailed estimate on the spot, cleared that we wanted the work done, and got to it immediately. Fixed a leaking 90 degree joint from a 2nd floor bathroom that was dripping into our 1st floor. Clean work, pipes look beautiful. Used a PROPER joint, not some flux patchwork job. Did it all in maybe 60 minutes. Cleaned up after himself and even our floors where drywall fell (wow!) and emailed me a paid receipt for our records. Terrific! I know people might say pricey, but I say you get what you pay for (i.e. the 90 degree flux horror that failed was probably cheaper than a metal joint). This guy is a legit pro. I was so impressed, I hired him immediately for another job. Equally pleased at the 2nd job (water dripping through can light fixture from 2nd floor tub overflow)--this is a late review). 2nd job, he sent his helper ahead of him (who showed up at the appointment time, even in the middle of a storm--wow) but texted me that he would be there an hour later, and again diagnosed the problem & knew solution quickly. Took a little longer but only because he thoroughly tested the overflow before closing up. He even was able to unclog a shower drain that had been a constant source of consternation for months (Liquid Plumber has its limits & we had been reluctant to hire anyone because we had such a bad experience with a different company) on the spot. Would hire again. Very highly recommend.

Description of Work
Leak coming from ceiling

Thank you for calling Greekz! Stephen Bokolas

06/06/2018

Alan U.

Excellent job. Stephen did exactly what I needed done. Water pressure in the house was obviously high so I told Greekz to replace the water regulator and relief valve. They suggested to install a ball valve to shut off the whole house instead of relying on the ugly street valve that's in the ground all muddy and gross. I found Greekz through Angie's List. Thank you Stephen and Angie's List. They get my repeat business.

Description of Work
Water regulator replacement

11/05/2017

wayne P.

Can't get better than this: . I called two plumbers and one was busy and the other one did not return my call. I messaged Greekz on Angie's List ( a convenient feature BTW) and got a response within 5 minutes to call back to a cellphone. Amazing for a Sunday morning call for help. It was Steven and he talked me through the issue, said he would come and gave me an estimated price. He arrived within an hour driving in from the North Shore. He fixed the "nasty" problem within an hour and the bill was slightly less than he had quoted. Life is back to normal and its only noon! Probably my best experience with repair contractor in my life!

Description of Work
Sunday morning early my plumbing backed up and the tub and toilet were unbelievably gross. I could not use water or any plumbing and the smell and mess was gross. A drain pipe outside the house on the hillside had broken.

Category plumbing

Thank you for calling Greekz!

08/14/2017

Amy M.

This is a second review to the first one that I did on 08/10/2017. My complaint about the company was settled on 08/12/2017. The owner arrived first thing in the morning and made sure that both drains were fully functioning before he left. I would hire again in the future, but I still do believe that they need to work on their communication with their customers.

Description of Work
Fixture Replacement for two bathrooms.

Category plumbing

Thank you Greekz Plumbing.

08/10/2017

Amy M.

The first appointment, he missed and did not even contact me until I contacted him to find out where he was. He showed up for the second appointment and took a very long time (3hours) to replace fixtures for two sinks. I am unable to the drain closed on both sinks since he has worked on them. Both worked perfectly fine until he arrived. And he is full of excuses as to why they do not work. I have attempted several times to have him come back to fix his work but he is either unavailable or he says he is tied up. My next step is to contact the Better Business Bureau.

Description of Work
I had sink fixtures replaced in two bathrooms.

Category plumbing

Dear Client Please up date review , returned to your home on Aug 12th to adjust pop up drains . I feel the problem has been resovled. Thank You Greekz

06/16/2017

D B.

Great service from a knowledgeable professional.

Description of Work
Plumbing

04/25/2017

Tom Y.

Stephen (of Greekz Plumbing LLC) was awesome. I'm a new first-time homeowner, but have lived in my apartment for approximately 10 years- and have wanted to replace my kitchen faucet for a really, really long time. I thought about doing it myself... and then realized that with some physical issues, I may not be able to navigate the space under my kitchen sink- especially with a garbage disposal in the way. Stephen arrived, brought his tools up, took a look and was done fairly quickly. His son even helped out; it was kinda fun to see apprenticeship at work. (Just imagine explaining the differences in building standards over the past 30 or 40 years!) The installation was quick, clean and professional. As an example of professionalism in even a relatively small detail, I had purchased white caulk/sealant (as I really was going to do it myself) and Stephen really, really wanted to do clear. My entire kitchen needs to be gutted and remodeled- but not today- so I said it was totally ok to go ahead with the white stuff. The results look really great (works great too, of course!) and I am really glad I went with Stephen and Greekz. I will definitely need additional plumbing work in the future and will definitely call Greekz again for any jobs I have. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. You can get a good sense of work quality and work ethic from even the smallest of jobs- and Stephens' was excellent!

Description of Work
Kitchen Faucet Installed. (Customer supplied faucet and air gap.)

01/04/2017

ALICIA D.

They were pretty good. They're very, very very expensive. They did great work.

Description of Work
This was to do the toilet it was about a hundred a something dollars, they weren't even there an hour.

12/06/2016

Michael H.

Excellent, Steve came by on his lunch hour to help us out. Had the problem fixed in minutes for a fair price. Definitely recommended.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning.

11/18/2016

Joe C.

Pricing was fair. On time. Neet and pleasant Always answered phone calls and texts. A professional

Description of Work
Bath remodel Complete rip out all new plumbing And due to other sub contractors poor workmanship he had to redo more work

07/14/2016

Robert S.

He showed up same day, did a ton of planning to determine the load on the natural gas system as well as the water draw throughout the house. In the end he recommended a tanked on demand system that would give me the endless hot water I wanted, without any of the slow response or supply issues that come with a tankless system. The next morning they were back with the unit and the install went quick and painlessly. I couldn't be happier and regularly refer people to Greekz Plumbing.

Description of Work
I have used Greekz multiple times. The first time was to snake a shower drain that was slow moving. He was quick and responsive, but after over an hour working on the drain he was ultimately wasn't able to clear the clog. So I refused any payment and gave me a referral to a specialist in clearing severe clogs. After that he had earned my business. The next job was my failing hot water heater...I wanted a tankless system but I didn't have time to research them before mine suddenly failed.... So again I called Greekz.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

06/22/2016

stacey Y.

The proprietor, Stephen, was very professional, punctual, responsive, and trustworthy. He was prompt in his work and exercised professional care in his final product. I fully trust his work and especially in him. I highly recommend that other customers choose this plumber. His RATES are VERY REASONABLE! I look forward to working with Stephen in the very near future for any of my plumbing needs. p.s. My son and I love his advertisement flyer. Creative and true!

Description of Work
Greekz did an outstanding job of removing and installing a tub and shower unit with drain and facets and installed a new master water valve and some piping,