MasterPro Service Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2013

Your window to happiness. We are a Central Oregon's best window, gutter and solar panel cleaning family. We have over 20 years in the industry and provide outstanding value through trustworthy customer satisfaction and outstanding service....

Handy House Cleaning

Luviano & Son

Luviano & Son is dedicated to giving the best results ,and making you lawn the best on the block! We have friendly customer service experts on-hand to help you with every step of the process. I've been in the landscaping industry for over 5 years and I know what it takes to get your lawn back in shape. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. Our team caters to each project’s specific needs to ensure excellence. Feel free to get in touch today. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon

Cimarron Construction, LLC

One company for all your maintenance and repair needs. Your home is probably the largest and most important single investment you'll ever make. We take pride in giving our customers both quality and reliable service. We have over 38 years experience in maintenance and repair service for both residential and commercial jobs.Our experience and commitment to keeping cost and deadlines under tight control are very important to us and to keeping our customers satisfied.

12/06/2017

Super professional and easy.

Description of Work
Gutters and roof cleaned.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working for you.

02/21/2017

Great! Large roof and many ponderosa trees nearby. Prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters cleaned of pine needles.

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

We are honored that you chose us to care for your beautiful home!

09/04/2016

Description of Work
They responded to an urgent request for services on short notice. They were prompt, efficient, and very pleasant to work with. I would recommend them without hesitation

08/23/2016

Came to the house on time, ready to work. Had all the supplies and equipment needed. Fast & efficient. Had time to answer questions, friendly. Happy, well spoken man. He's done our windows for at least 3 yrs. Would not have any other person in our home.

Description of Work
Clean inside & outside windows at the house and shed. Also 2 huge counter to ceiling bathroom mirrors.

Category window cleaning

It's been so nice to get to know you & [Member Name Removed] over the years.

07/29/2016

Great! Very professional and prompt in response. They were late in getting to the job so there may be some scheduling issues. And they were about 25% more in charges than our last experience. That said, they were able to schedule our job sooner than anyone else and that was worth the cost to us.

Description of Work
Cleaned the window

07/21/2016

MasterPro was amazing. My mom called and told them that she wanted to provide me with window cleaning as a gift since I was having 30 people over this week. MasterPro is normally booked for 4 weeks but squeezed us in early in the morning the next day. They e-mailed a confirmation, the cleaner called when on his way, got the entire exterior and interior done in 2 hours and included going back over spots missed on the outside after cleaning the inside, had a credit card reader available that immediately e-mailed a receipt to my mom, and, within minutes, e-mailed a thank you to Mom. MasterPro will definitely be our go-to window cleaner company. So happy to have Angie's List to find this company

Description of Work
Exterior and interior window cleaning.

07/11/2016

Description of Work
Great job! Very satisfied!

06/15/2016

When I spoke to them on the phone I said (Not kidding!) "When it comes to my windows, I'm satisfied with perfection. I've been washing them for years. Please understand that if you take this job, I won't accept less than spotlessly clean windows." I only clean my windows twice a year and take a lot of pride in the job, when I get around to it. Thought, for sure, they wouldn't be as meticulous as me. . . . and they weren't! They were far better! The showed up. Were absolutely perfect in every way/category. Perfect customer care before visit. First-rate pleasant professionalism. Excellent work ethic. Flawless work. Never heard of them before I hired them. Will always be my first call when I need clean windows (although they provide a lot of other services, I learned). Couldn't recommend highly enough. Hire this Husband/Wife Team. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Washed our windows

02/22/2015

Exceeded expectations by far. Our fairly large, two-story house had never had the gutters and roof cleaned so thoroughly. He hauled away all the debris (mainly pine needles) and what we had on the ground around the house which was unrelated to the gutter job. He is very pleasant and professional. A hard working, very conscientious person. We will hire him back whenever we have a need for gutters, windows or whatever else he does. We HIGHLY recommend him!

Description of Work
Thoroughly cleaned gutters, downspouts and roof.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,roof cleaning

08/14/2014

Mike was friendly and efficient. He called the day prior to confirm our appointment. Mike was very professional in his communications, presentation, and workmanship.

Description of Work
Mike did an excellent job cleaning all windows, screens, sills, and window frames.

Category screen repair,window cleaning

We do honest, quality window washing, gutter cleaning, solar panel maintenance, screen repair and cleaning solutions for hard to access areas of your home and business.