Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Bend, OR
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Bend
- Cimarron Construction, LLCJacob & Cameron did a fantastic job! From the initial bid to completion, it couldn’t have gone any better. The boys were on time each day, very courteous, and kept me posted on the progress. We are using them again for future projects. Thanks again for doing a great job!
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairThere is no question we would hire for any repairs in a heart beat Guy’s appliance here in La Pine Oregon. Very honest professional punctual, explained what needed and put in order for needed part. Soon as he got part called right away and that, being the 21st of Dec. He came the 22nd of dec. installed and we are very happy
- C E LEWIS SVC CTRThe service was excellent, they were on time, they are very personable, they actually explained thoroughly the service and repaired our refrigerator very quickly.
- Affordable appliance repair by Ken MastI contacted several appliance repair companies, but was told this brand (Samsung) was not serviced or the next available date for repair was many days in the future. Ken was professional, provided same-day service, and fixed the problem at a reasonable cost to me. I highly recommend Affordable Appliance Repair for excellent service.
- Lance & Sandy's Maytag & Home Appliance CenterWe have a 6 month old Maytag washer that started having problems about a week and a half ago. We contacted a company that is registered with Maytag as a repair facility (keep in mind that Maytag is not responsible for the reputation of these companies). This other company was at my house 2x within a few days, spent at total of 20 minutes between both visits combined, "calibrated" my washer the first time and replaced the control module the second visit to find the washer still not working... I contacted Maytag and with their help found Lance and Sandy's. Maytag submitted a service request and I gave them a call on a Saturday (yesterday), left a voicemail, not expecting a response until Monday. Today, Sunday, I got a call from Lance! He took the time to listen to the full range of symptoms that my washer was having. He took my model and serial number and told me he would call me back. Less than an hour later he called and spent 25 minutes on the phone with me walking me through some steps to diagnose and hopefully fix my washer. He explained everything we were doing and was extremely patient with me dealing with my children at the same time. At the end of our call he had me run a cycle and asked me to call him with the results. The steps we took over the phone fixed my washer! I called Lance to inform him of this. He once again took my call on a Sunday and told me to not hesitate to call him back if the washer happens to start acting up again. I cannot express how grateful we are that he actually took the time, and on a weekend no less, to help us with the washer! We have a family of 5 and haven't had a fully functioning washer in over a week... You do the math! We highly highly recommend Lance and Sandy's and we will be using them for ALL of our future appliance repair needs
- Expert Appliance ServiceExpert Appliance answered the phone and scheduled service for the next day. The technician (and apprentice) was prompt and professional. They diagnosed the problem quickly, repaired the oven igniter and checked for other issues as well. I don't mess around with gas stoves and ovens- these guys know what they're doing!
- Lance & Sandy's Maytag & Home Appliance CenterLance diagnosed the problem quickly and was able to fix it without my having to buy an expensive new part. Kuddos to him! Highly recommended for his technical expertise, experience and ability to devise work-arounds to avoid expensive part replacements. Very pleased.
- Lance & Sandy's Maytag & Home Appliance CenterThe machine worked fine yesterday afternoon but failed to start with a new load in the evening. We called Lance & Sandy's and left a message. We received a return call later last night to set up a time for today (the next morning between 12 and 3). At 11 we got a call saying Lance could come early. He arrived at 11:30 and diagnosed the problem within minutes (the start button was loose from the factory). He fastened the switch and it works fine now. Total time less than 30 minutes. No charge since it was covered by warranty. Outstanding responsiveness and service. We highly recommend this company to anyone needing repair of a Maytag, Whirlpool, Jenn-Aire Hotpoint or Amana appliance (these brands all are owned by Whirlpool
- Affordable appliance repair by Ken MastKen was able to come out the next day and checked it out and fixed the problem right away. Washer runs great now and his price was very reasonable. Would definitely recommend him.
- Expert Appliance ServiceFirst of all Rod answers his phone when you call him. No and quot;leave a message and I'll get back to youand quot; stuff. Our frig starting acting up, making chirping sounds and then the control panel lights started blinking and the temperature began to rise. We scheduled a service call for two days out but Rod said call him if things get worse, which they did. The next day the frig pretty much stopped working so I called Rod back and he came out that afternoon. It seems the problem was in the control panel or the freezer fan. After speaking on the phone with the Kitchenaid service department he was able to get to the problem without testing all the electronics which saved time and money. He ordered the part from Portland, it arrived the next day and he came right out and put it in. Problem solved
Appliance Repair Experts in Bend
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:H was not able to diagnose problem. I’m all fairness, I had already replaced the water pump and the checked that there was no obstruction in the hose from the machine to the drainage pipe. There were problems with credit card transaction. Staff was very courteous and responsiveSascha v.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:It went alright....just kidding! Jason and his crew were phenomenal, just as the time previous I had them out to fix my roof in the middle of the night. This time around, they removed an old and awful bathroom vent fan and damages drywall and repaired/replaced both. He recommended the fan to purchase, which we did and it was fantastic, as well as kept things clean and organized all while in good spirits. Jason and his crew are respectful, enjoyable, and get things done correctly and efficiently. 10/10 recommendedBriana D.
- Business Description:AFFORDABLE Appliance Repair by Ken Mast. Serving Central Oregon Since 1979. Factory trained, locally owned. License info: RSES Universal Refrigeration References available upon request.Recent Review:My renters in Sunriver called and said the start button on the dryer was broken. Of course they had wet clothes in the dryer and this was on Thursday. I knew I could be in trouble looking for someone to come out Friday before the weekend. <br>Ken saved me. He was there Friday. The renters were very pleased with Ken and impressed he put on booties inside the home. <br> <br>Thank you. <br> <brjennifer b.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:I had a question about microwave repair. He answered all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately new parts are no longer available for model in question. He gave me part # if I wanted to call around for a used part somewhere. Got lots of good infoERIK H.
- Business Description:One company for all your maintenance and repair needs. Your home is probably the largest and most important single investment you'll ever make. We take pride in giving our customers both quality and reliable service. We have over 38 years experience in maintenance and repair service for both residential and commercial jobs.Our experience and commitment to keeping cost and deadlines under tight control are very important to us and to keeping our customers satisfiedRecent Review:They were great. I would refer them to a lot of people. They were very professional and the work was very clean. They did a really good job. I went really well. The price was very good compared to others and they were the bestPAtrick B.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:They had the part I needed and shipped it out pretty quickly. It seems their pricing was OK ($5.99) for the specialty bolt but shipping for a bolt was almost as much. Could have shipped it for about $.80 in a padded envelopeKurtis M.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:I got the parts I ordered, they were packaged very well and Ashley was an absolute gem to deal with. I had an issue with my parts I received and she jumped right on the matter and resolved it immediately. I am completely happy with this company and will definitely use them again for any parts needed on any of my appliances. Completely professional, courteous and thoroughLeanne W.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:Reitering my comments above. As you go from the Angies List web site link to <br /> American Residential Warranty's (ARW's) Home Page everything appears O.K. .. You have a choice of basically, 4 Plans reflecting coverages and prices on a Schedule. However, after you have committed to using ARW's services and paid then, you receive a lengthy "Thank you" email from the Company whereupon <em>at that time</em> they disclose there is a $55 <em>per call/visit Service Fee. </em>This Service Fee charge dramatically changes the "competitiveness" of ARW v. other national companies. It certainly left a "strange and bitter taste in my mouth" learning there was a $55 Service Fee <em>per call/visit.only after "signing on" with their Warranty Service.</em> <br /Douglas B.
Deals in Bend for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Bend
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Big Bear Builders Inc70 SW Century Dr 100-389
Bend, Oregon 97702
- Big Bear Builders Inc
- Expert Appliance Service56870 Venture Ln Ste 113S
Bend, Oregon 97707
- Expert Appliance Service
- Geek Squad - Best Buy63455 N HIGHWAY 97
Bend, Oregon 97701
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Johnson Brothers TV & Appliance571 NE Azure Dr B
Bend, Oregon 97701
- Johnson Brothers TV & Appliance
- Kirby's Appliance Service4282 NW Happy Hollow Dr
Prineville, Oregon 97754
- Kirby's Appliance Service
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Oregon Appliance Repair20254 Knightsbridge Pl.
Bend, Oregon 97702
- Oregon Appliance Repair