Winter Leaf Lawn Care

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

2150 SW Leewood Dr

Beaverton, OR 97003

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We're a family on business with the best price in town. We pride our company on Reliability, Great Communication, Integrity, and Quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects, no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade, and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! We are following CDC guidelines and take pride in putting your health and safety as our first priority....

lawn care (3)holiday decorating (2)leaf removal (2)lawn & landscaping (1)fence company (1)

06/02/2021

Anita S.

Wonderful work and wonderful family to work with.

Description of Work
Fencing

Category fencing

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

Thank you! it was nice working with you too.

12/21/2020

Heather W.

They came out promptly for an estimate and were really nice and calm professionals. They were really nice to my dog too. What I love most about them, aside from the quality service, is that they didn't push me into more services than I needed or wanted to pay for. I will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Leaf cleanup in front to satisfy HOA

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/09/2020

Austyne D.

It was good. There's no complaints. Everything was fine.

Description of Work
They mowed my lawn for me.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

12/03/2020

Don S.

It was a pleasure doing business with the owners/operators of Winter Leaf Lawn Care. They were quick to respond to my inquiry and the price I was quoted was very reasonable. Days later, they arrived at the agreed upon time and proceeded to do a first rate job of hanging the lights. I was very pleased!

Description of Work
Christmas lights

Category landscaping,holiday decorators

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

Thank you, looking forward working with you in the future.

12/03/2020

Becky H.

I so enjoyed working with this company. They were timely, very reasonably priced, and did an exceptional job decorating the outside of my house. It looks great! I would recommend them to anyone. We're getting quotes for other yard projects and look forward to using them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Holiday Lights

Category holiday decorators

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you very munch. I will be more than happy to help you out with your projects in the future.

Landscaping, Landscape Lighting, Irrigation, Stone & Gravel Installation, Roto-Tilling, General Lawn Maintenance, Mowing, Trimming, Edging, Reoccurring services available upon request, Lawn Aeration, Mulch and Topsoil Delivery and Installation, Garden Installation,

Q for Details