The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Beaverton, OR
There are 26 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Beaverton
- Hal's ConstructionHal's Construction did an excellent job. We are very pleased with how professional the crew was and the final result. Our driveway is so smooth and looks great.
- Checkered Flag Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating LLCDon was great to work with. From the beginning, his pricing was very fair compared to a few other bids I received. He went above and beyond, using extra gravel on our dirty driveway to level it out properly, and also making driveway extra wide in a few key spots, without any additional charges from the initial quote. I felt like he really cared about doing the best job possible and honoring his original quote. I was incredibly impressed with how quickly and efficiently Don and team worked. Our driveway is not easily accessible, but they managed to unload equipment quickly and safely without disrupting traffic or upsetting neighbors. They worked straight for 3.5 hours. We're very happy with our new driveway. They exceeded our expectations, and I would gladly call Don again for any future work
- Checkered Flag Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating LLCI needed my old asphalt driveways torn out and replaced. They came out on time and did a good job, but with minor flaws. The boss called back two days later and said he was not happy with the results. He and his 6 man crew came out and put another layer over the entire driveway (3600 sq ft) It looks fantasti
- Blessing LandscapesBlessings was amazing to work with. We are already proactively recommending them to friends and neighbors. Incredibly flexible, great team members and overall a terrific, talented partner. Our project was a big one essentially touching every inch of our yard. The final project we are beyond happy with. Perhaps the best part of the initiative for me was how happy my wife was at every step of the way. This was her dream project and they not only did a great job but captured her vision, helped improve it and make it practical. We completed a major house remodel prior to the landscaping with many good partners, she felt Blessings was the best. Another key was their ability to work within our landscaping budget which dropped from the original plan by 25% due to overages on other areas of our remodel
- G's Concrete IncG is a legend. He's among the best craftsmen in the city. I had the pleasure or working with him on a large project to reshape the front entry to my home. Despite a shifting scope, G was fair every step of the way. His team went above and beyond my expectations. Driveway and significant hardscape. He's a busy guy because he is one of the best
- All Surface Cleaning CompanyMy inquiry was answered immediately. The did exactly what they said they would when they said they would. Their people were pleasant, doing more than required. They made sure not only what they cleaned was done well, but that the surrounding area was left in good condition. We were totally pleased.
- All Surface Cleaning CompanyIt went well! George, their estimator and customer service person came out to look at the job. He said my vinyl was oxidizing and also he saw the stripes. The vinyl was put on in 2001 and it's a Legend home. Unfortunately that siding isn't made anymore because a couple times I've gotten a "small hole" in the siding and it's tricky to fix it. The color is a light grey and apparently home owners have had more trouble with that color fading than any other color. George said he wasn't satisfied with the job either and that he'd have one of his crews come out to do a redo. George did talk to the guys about the job before they came out to do it. That's the kind of follow-through, so rare today, that impresses me. Plus George is a very nice guy and knows how to treat the customer. Greg (the lead man on today's job), Dylan and Travis did a very good job today. Also they are the kind of guys you don't worry about having around your house. Very nice guys. They worked hard to make the customer satisfied. And today they did! Their willingness to do the job again until it was "right" for no extra charge makes them superior in my book! Plus they are locally owned. The business is located in Tigard
- Joe's Paving Co IncRudy from Joe's Paving CO. did an estimate for us and it was reasonable but his drawing I found out later he turned in was a little different than what we had talked about. That was later corrected. The second company's estimate said it was cement and not asphalt which caused me some confusion and did not know how to proceed. Had a third estimate about 2 weeks later and it was confirmed indeed it was asphalt. All the last two estimates were much higher. Called back Sean (one of the owners) and asked if they could do the job. Sean said by then he was very busy. He knew my time was limited because I had to leave town in a few days. Sean assured me he would work me in the schedule so it was done before I left. They came very early on the day they said, ground down 1 and 1/2 inches 17 ft of unstable and grooved asphalt as they had agreed. The new asphalt at he entrance matched the level of the rest of the driveway and sloped properly. They left the job sight area clean. Even a member of the committee that over sees the park said it looked very good and asked if I would recommend this company to do more driveways in the park and said yes
- Blackrock AsphaltOverall, the estimate process was good with them and he was here within two hours of posting the request and answered all my questions. He provided a verbal bid without measuring.
- Ted Rudiger Excavation IncTed Rudiger Excavation was referred to me by a friend who found him on the internet. All the reviews about his company and work performed was great. Everyone was very pleased with every aspect of their projects. Ted Rudiger built a shop for me. It could have not gone better. No complaints whatsoever. Everyone with his company was very easy to work with. I got everything I wanted and more. I would without hesitation use him again and refer him to friends and family without hesitation
Driveway Pavers in Beaverton
- Business Description:Our local team of asphalt paving experts are ready to make your picture perfect driveway or parking area a reality. Custom design work is our specialty. We design and pave driveways, paths, walkways, and parking lots every day. You can rest assured that your job will get done right the first time. Quality is our number one goal, which means getting it right the first time. An established and well respected company like ours offers direct access to the best paving crews in the area. When it co..Recent Review:there was no nitches hitches or screw ups they did a fantastic job in a very timely manner cleaned up any mess and were gone. we would use them again and recomend them to anyone.jim p.
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Melinda Conley, Reid King. Additional phones - (503) 656-4999, (503) 793-1285. See website for additional contact names & phones. Additional DBA - Hal's Paving. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Hal's Construction did an excellent job. We are very pleased with how professional the crew was and the final result. Our driveway is so smooth and looks great.Kathleen G.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:We are a licensed family owned and operated business based on faith and integrity. We take pride in our craft and enjoy using our experience to our clients advantage. We specialize In siding installation, decking, fencing, framing structures, and remodeling. We know that times can be tough, and people need to save money when they can. We offer free, thorough estimates that will give you a comprehensive proposal for your project. No matter the size or scale, we'll take the time to discuss your..Recent Review:They did exactly what I asked them to do. They stayed exactly on budget and it was a good experience.Joshua D.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of professional painting experience, we can help you refresh and brighten your home; we are able to also remodel your home as well. We are a Licensed, Bonded & Insured Business Form of Payment- we take personal & Business checks, money orders, cashiers checks. Credit cards only -Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover .Recent Review:IC Construction was great. Always there early in the morning and did an outstanding job on repairs and painting. Isaias And his crew were professional and answered all our questions before starting. Neighbors are jealous of the new look of our house and impressed with how the garage turned outJason T.
- Business Description:We focus on quality, design, and innovation while completing projects in a timely manner.Recent Review:Excellent. If I ever need concrete services I would contact them. Their prices are right, they have a wonderful personality, and they stay until the end once the job is complete. I would use them again.Carrie H.
- Business Description:G's Concrete prides itself on a hard days work which includes Honesty, Professionalism, Quick Responses, and Never Being Late. Bringing over 19 years of industry experience to each job, we are confident we can make each customer happy. We have 7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount. License#: 191032Recent Review:We hired G to replace our asphalt driveway with a concrete one. The work was done expertly and quickly, even when unexpected problems cropped up (unannounced street paving by the City during the project.) G is very detail-oriented: he planned the drainage for our new driveway so well that it's currently shrugging off a deluge, and he incorporated those drainage elements into the design of the driveway so it looks elegant. I didn't even know driveways could look elegant! The team, led by G's brother Diego, also replaced some buckled asphalt in the connecting area of the shoulder so the approach is smooth and will also drain well. They took a great deal of care not to damage anything while removing the old driveway, and even installed a piece of cedar to protect our deck planking where it abuts the driveway! The new driveway looks wonderful, and went in amazingly fast and smoothly. G gave us a great price and went above and beyond the quote to make sure our driveway is perfect. We would definitely go to him again for any concrete project, and recommend him to all our friends and neighborsFelicity S. S.
- Business Description:LandCrafters is a Landscape Design and Installation company based in North Plains, Oregon. We are geared for projects from simple repairs to extensive complete landscape installations.Recent Review:It went beautifully. They called to ask if they could start earlier than predicted. They were on time. Two team members, Ricardo and Eber, worked very hard, including in soaking rain, to build the backyard wall. The whole job took three days instead of the projected two days, but that was due to rain and one sick day for one member of the team. The slight delay was no issue for us. The team also removed some buried concrete in the front that prevented proper paver and edger installation and hauled away some concrete refuse. They were great! Ricardo and Eber are excellent craftsmen, friendly and patient with our questions. It helped that one of us is Spanish fluent though language was no hindrance to the project. Any member on this site would do well to consider Jeff and his teamBILL M.
- Business Description:Stone Paving, LLC has been a company for eighteen years, and the Garber Family has owned and operated it for the past seven. Our goal is to satisfy our customers and provide them with a lifetime product. We specialize in creative designs and intricate patterns for our paving stone projects; and we will always offer a fair and competitive cost for the job. Our foremen will be on the job everyday to handle the project operations. They are professional in their approach and will ensure that your..Recent Review:Taylor and his crew are great to work with. Deck completed in record time and looks even better than anticipated.Paul L.
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide our customers exceptional service and value, by providing the highest quality products and delivering them in a safe and a timely manner. We are family owned and operated since 2016.Recent Review:Ma'ama was very communicative throughout the entire process from quote to completion of work. Our walkway came out beautifully. We will certainly use his company in the future and will recommend them out to friendsDaniel W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- King City
- Lake Oswego
- North Plains
- Oak Grove
- West Linn
- Forest Grove
- Happy Valley
driveway paving contractors in Beaverton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.S.E Excavating, LLC26450 OR-224
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- ABC Seal Coating3905 NE 56th Ave
- Above & Beyond Restoration LLCP.O BOX 524
- Action Paving IncPO Box 1575
Brush Prairie, Washington
- AD Construction Solutions, LLC.PO Box 1295
- Adams Pavement and Parking Lot Striping1211 SE 187th Ave
- Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLC13721 SE Mountain Crest Dr
Happy Valley, Oregon
- All Surface Cleaning Company9388 SW Tigard St.
- Aloha Design And Concrete3417 SE 162nd Ave
- AP Pacific LLC800 NE Tenney RD Ste 110-423
- ARMAC GENERAL CONTRACTORS2000 NE 42ND STE 178
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- A.S.E Excavating, LLC
- BAKER ROCK RESOURCES21880 SW FARMINGTON RD
- BANR Enterprises LLCPO Box 1358
- Best In Concrete Services8821 N Peninsular Ave
- Bigfoot NW Construction14312 SE Cedar Ave
- Binks Seal and Stripe LLCPO Box 13735
- Black Rock Underground LLC267 NE 34th Pl
- Blackrock Asphalt1740 Shaff Rd #424
- Blessing Landscapes7219 NE 47th Ave
- Blue Lake Construction, LLC9020 SW Washington Square Road 350
- Borino Paving and Sealcoating22115 NW Imbrie Dr. #270
- Bretthauer Road Oil2950 SE Brookwood Ave
- Butler Built Custom5115 NE Mason Ct
- BAKER ROCK RESOURCES
- C G GREDVIG, INC. TRUCKING20282 SW INGLIS DR
- CAD Construction LLC4220 NE 122nd Ave
- Carl Fowler PavingPO Box 1065
- CARVER ROCK16051 SE HIGHWAY 224
- CASCADE NORTHWEST CONSTRUCTION801 E Main St
- Cascadia Collective Hood and Duct1219 SE Rhine St
- CLARK COUNTY PAVINGPO Box 1858
Battle Ground, Washington
- COAST PAVEMENT SERVICES10505 SW TIGARD ST PO BOX 23697
- Columbia NW, Inc.5414 NE 101ST CIR
- CR WOODS TRUCKING & EXCAVATION INCPO BOX 1488
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- C G GREDVIG, INC. TRUCKING
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- Daniel D Roth Construction9907 SE Amherst St
- Decorative Concrete AYAC7930 SW Churchill Way
- Denham Construction Inc15365 SW 141st Ave
- Details Image Restoration LLC8152 SW Hall Blvd #404
- Double J Construction IncPO Box 2213
Oregon City, Oregon
- Driveway Dr LLC1529 Southeast Blanchard Street
- DUKE CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATION17860 SE FOSTER RD
- Dynamic Change Construction1316 SE Single Tree Dr
- Dale's Remodeling
- G&P Obrist Excavating, Inc.31619 SE Lusted Rd
- G's Concrete IncPo Box 1276
- Green Planet Construction, LLCpo Box 246
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Green Road Construction5660 Westside Road
- GRESHAM PAVING40209 SE FISH HATCHERY RD
- GTM Construction Inc17735 Mardee Ave
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- G&P Obrist Excavating, Inc.
- Hal's Construction20666 S Hwy 213
Oregon City, Oregon
- Hammer Down Construction LLC1450 SE Orient Dr
- Harper Construction & Renovation, LLC1285 SW 84th Ave
- HOME RESOURCES UNLIMITED INC294 NW 2ND ST STE 412
- Hopkins Home Inspection4062 NE 10th Ave
- Hydro Clean Environmental, LLC12835 sw clark hill road
- Hal's Construction
- IC Construction Inc908 NE 128th Ave
- IC Construction Inc
- Jade Smith PavingPO Box 596
- JAS Company111 SW Fifth Ave #1740
- JBC Group Solutions IncPO Box 496
- JHB Construction LLC P.O. Box 1881
Oregon City, Oregon
- JKR Construction, LLC.PO Box 2263
- JR Concrete Construction LLC5317 SE 140th Ave
- JZ STRIPING AND SEAL COATING llcP.O BOX 956
- Jade Smith Paving
- Masters Tree Service LLC18425 Meinig Ave
- Meoak Contracting LLC16491 Hiram AVe
Oregon City, Oregon
- Metro Sawcutting & Mobile Metal Fab310 NE 202nd Ave
- MK HANSEN CONSTRUCTION INC20700 S LELAND RD
Oregon City, Oregon
- MOLALLA REDI MIX & ROCK PRODUCTS INCPO BOX 555 13050 S. Molalla Forest Rd.
- Mt. Hood Custom Construction Inc.16076 S Harding Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Murphys Masonry & Construction LLC11317 NW 9th Ave.
- Masters Tree Service LLC
- Palumbo and Son's11875 SW Baker St,
- Patrick Masonry & Concrete11345 NE San Rafael St
- Patriot Sealcoat Inc.PO Box 1617
Battle Ground, Washington
- PDX Top Finishes LLC2870 NE Hogan Dr
- Perfect View604 SE 67th Ave
- Portland Metro Pressure Washing, LLC2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd., #141
- PORTLAND ROAD & DRIVEWAY10500 SE JENNIFER ST
- Premier Design Group3737 N Alaska Street
- Palumbo and Son's