Paul's Tulsa Services

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2015

Services

Tulsa, OK 74133

Paul's Tulsa Services provides a wide variety of services to meet your indoor and outdoor living needs, plans, and ideas. From fence installations to rock gardens, handyman services, and almost anything else that would transform your home and landscape from ordinary to extraordinary. *Insured* WWW.PAULSTULSASERVICES.COM ...

04/15/2020

Abbey M.

My family and I recently moved to Tulsa this past year and inherited an absolute mess of a backyard. What was once a garden-style backyard had turned into an over-grown headache that was more than I could handle on my own. Paul was an absolute first class landscaper to work with. Paul was always very responsive both in communication with me over text and also informing me of any updates on the progress of our backyard. Paul was very professional in telling me what we needed for our backyard without having to up sell me on things we didn’t need. The actual work performed by Paul and his team was spot on, as we had new sod put in, after Paul and his team leveled out our yard with new top soil, 2x! Paul and his team were always on time and provided the best service I could hope for with our backyard. I would highly recommend Paul for your next project!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, tree service, hardscaping

11/11/2019

John W.

I needed an old fence repaired that was very crooked and distorted in many places. Paul accepted the challenge and did a fantastic job. When additional tweaks were needed, he gladly returned to ensure customer satisfaction. I will definitely consider Paul in the future as projects arise.

Description of Work
Fence repair

Category lawn service, woodworking

07/25/2019

Phil C.

Paul and crew were very timely, very reasonable, and polite. They took care of all of our needs with very little instruction. We would definitely recommend Paul's Tulsa Services. They do a variety of jobs for people. We will definitely call on them again for future projects Phil and Jennifer C.

Description of Work
Hardscaping which included putting a 70 foot French drain along the top of a hill behind our residence. After completing this project, there were several erosion issues on the hill that had to be completed using rock and small stone to avoid future erosion. Bushes and trees on the hill were trimmed and removed if necessary. All the rock was spread by hand as well as the French drain being all dug by hand. This proved out to be a very exceptional job.

Category hardscaping

Thank you for the kind words Sir. Glad to be of service!

04/19/2019

Harry H.

Can not grade, did not use

Description of Work
Did not use

Category lawn service

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

10/17/2018

Jeremy M.

We've used Paul for a number of things over the years. The largest was the fence. Our house is in a cul de sac, so our property lines are longer. Paul and his team did an excellent job working with us, our neighbors, and the conditions. He did such a good job that several of our neighbors scooped him up for their own work!

Description of Work
Installed new fence, including posts; Various landscaping projects.

Category fencing, landscaping, lawn service

09/22/2017

Robert T.

This is an outstanding company! The team was punctual, polite, professional, and above all very skilled. They came and did their initial review, provided an accurate estimate and completed the work in a timely manner. When the opportunity presents itself, we will definitely hire them again and recommend them to our friends and family.

Description of Work
Handyman and carpentry work

Category handyman service, lawn service, woodworking

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. Glad to be of assistance! I appreciate you guys. Hope you like the custom A/C fence enclosure and the garage shelves.

06/20/2017

Tom L.

Great! Paul and his crew do excellent work.

Description of Work
Mowing and weed-eating

Category lawn service

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed].Glad to be of service!

05/31/2017

Linda H.

Work was done well and efficiently, new options for area were discussed, always informs customer of arrival times. I definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Dig out old mature shrubbery (a difficult task) and install new edging, soil, landscape fabric, plants, mulch, make rock area under faucet, raise sprinkler heads

Category landscaping

04/30/2017

Sharon T.

They do a great jon

Description of Work
They mow my lawn yearly. Also will trim bushes etc

04/18/2017

shawn R.

Very well.

Description of Work
Paul's Tulsa Services has been doing work at my home for a few years now. They handle all my lawn care/landscaping needs, haul items off when needed, and many other handyman jobs. He recently built my kid's basketball goal. I recommend Paul and his team.

Category handyman service, hauling services, landscaping, lawn service

04/17/2017

Kathlyn S.

All jobs completed well and great communication. General maintenance on yards & flowerbeds at several rentals & personal home. Summer/fall 2016, current spring 2017

Description of Work
Yard work, interior painting

04/08/2017

Mike R.

Very professional., friendly and fair prices

Description of Work
Lawn services Tree and bush removal.

Tulsa Plumbing Experts

Tulsa Plumbing Experts specializes in hot water tank replacement, tankless water heater install, sewer line replacement and repair.

Waterworx

At Waterworx we provide residential and commercial pool service, pool replaster, irrigation and power washing services. We have trained technicians that take pride in making sure our client receive the best customer service! We look forward to serving you! Give us a call at 918-319-2208 or email us at info@mrwaterworx.com

Offers by Waterworx on Angi
    Penguin Pros LLC

Penguin Pros LLC is a local family owned company that offers a range of outdoor cleaning services including but not limited to pressure washing (driveways, siding, fencing, porches/patios, decks, etc), gutter cleaning, leaf removal, window cleaning, and more!

Visa, PayPal, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, Check

Painting,Staining,Privacy Fences, Landscaping,Handyman,French drains, Carpentry,Sod installations & more.