Keechero Construction

Founded 2016 • With Angi since June 2016

The Keechero Construction staff provides construction and consulting services that top builders have used to help launch their projects and keep them under budget and on time. We know the ins and outs of construction like no one else, and our knowledge can make the difference between a successful project and a costly one. Keechero Construction strives to build quality and provide an honest, fair working relationship with subcontractors, business owners, and sales people in an atmosphere where customers can experience the satisfaction of a hassle-free, no worry part of the project....

Ty's Handyman Services

J and J's Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in asphalt services of all kinds, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Precise Home Specialties

Visit our website: www.precisehomespecialties.com. Whether it's seamless guttering and downspouts, French drains, or exterior painting, our work speaks for itself. Customer satisfaction is our first priority, and it shows in our work. Our customer reviews have helped us win the Angie's List "Super Service Award" seven years in a row. We have from 2-4 top-rated, skilled people working at any one time with the owner carefully supervising every job to ensure it is done with detail and precision.

07/13/2016

Ottawa C.

Big thank you to Darren Lightfoot and Keechero Construction. They put in a new driveway for me and it looks great. I will be calling them in a few months to do my patio and I would highly recommend doing business with them.

Description of Work
New Driveway

Category architect

Thank you so much for the kind words. I already have some ideas for your patio. It's going to look great! Thanks again! Darren

07/13/2016

M H.

Keechero Construction removed my old wood deck and replaced it with a concrete patio that was stained and stamped. I didn't really know what I wanted but had some pictures to show them. They worked with me every step of the way and offered different design ideas. They were very courteous and professional and did a wonderful job. Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Deck removal Concrete patio

Category concrete repair,decks,architect,stamped concrete,patios

It was a pleasure doing business with you. It's people and customers like you that make my job so much fun and easy! Darren

Keechero Construction