Arrow Fence Company

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2014

4.1

Fence and gate installation specializing in the FenceTrac Fence System....

a small company with 16 years of experience ... we specialize in all types of fence. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Family owned and operated company. We do Business and Residential fencing. We mostely do new installations but can do repairs. We do most types of fences, the most typical ones would be Standard Privacy (Dog Ear), Cedar Cap and Trim, Cedar Board on Board, Horizontal, Round Rail, Split Rail, and Chainlink. If you are interested in any other types of fence we can normally do those as well so just give us a Call.. Just contact us and we can get you taken care of as soon as we can!

Husband and wife team with 7 years experience in the trades. We specialize in fencing but we also have experience in painting and exterior remodeling. We work together with one other employee that is skilled and highly trusted.

03/22/2017

Description of Work
They did a great job installing my fence

08/05/2015

Description of Work
I had a gate put in my chain link fence.

03/30/2015

It is March 2015, I have had 2 of the 3 gates collapse because the bottom of the fence posts had rotted away, After closer inspection of the rest of the fence posts, I found that not a one of them had been treated and most of them are rotted out or in the process of rotting. So now I find myself having to have another fence put in at my expense and the fence hasn't even been up 3 years.

Description of Work
Installed a chain link fence with 3 gates.

05/15/2014

Unfortunately the workmanship was less than stellar. We had to have them come back and clean up their mess (which took them a couple of days). The crew cut the electrical to our irrigation system while setting the posts and didn't notify us. We discovered it when we noticed our lawn dying. We had to have that fixed. The gates would not shut after about 2 weeks and needed adjustment. Someone came o...

Description of Work
Fence repair and Gate construction

04/08/2014

The workers were to arrive at a certain time and were actually a little early. Tore down the old fence quickly and set the track system for the new fence. Work was finished the very same day. Neat and tidy!

Description of Work
Arrow Fence installed a FenceTrac privacy fence between my garden home and the one next door. It was a little pricey but should last a really long time. We paid a little more for high quality and it will be worth it in the long run.

Category fencing

Installation of FenceTrac fence system, wood and chain link fencing.

N/A