J & V Roofing & Home Improvement

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2008

5407 S Saratoga Ave

Youngstown, OH 44515

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Owner always on site with employees. Roofs & clean-up completed in one day....

roofing (141)gutter repair (20)siding companies (17)skylight installation (7)chimney repair (4)home builder (3)water damage restoration (3)insulation (2)lighting (1)

05/12/2021

They did a great job from selecting the roof shingles to clean up. Excellent installers and very professional installation. The wife and I would highly recommend J&V Roofing. They are a top notch roofing company,

Description of Work
complete removal and replacement of roof

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

09/25/2020

WOW!! 4 1/2 hours in and out 15 sq. Ranch Thanks 1,000,000 Would hire again... oh already did having leaf guards installed next week John was first on site and last to leave.. very hands on. My house was done before others even scheduled estimate What a great experience... is there a rating above A+

Description of Work
Reshingle house

Category roofing,home builders

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

thank you so much for your very kind words.it was my pleasure !!...see u next week for your gutter guard installation

06/27/2020

John and his crew are a real class act. He was honest, up front, timely, efficient, kind and affordable. He was able to offer top of the line product that a lot of other contracters couldn't at a reasonable price, with a warranty on his work. From set up to clean up, it was a painless process. J&V is a well oiled machine and the only business we would consider for future similar needs.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

thank you so much for such kind words...it was my pleasure to work for you guys an to have helped you the best I can ..thank you very much !!!

05/28/2020

I contacted Mr Valentino for an estimate & within 2 days he was there. I had a new 800 sq foot addition added & a leak from a previous addition. Within a week him & his crew were there and all work was completed within a day. The prep, work & cleanup was all done in a professional manner. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Commercial Roof addition & repair

Category roofing,home builders

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

thank you so much..greatly appreciate your kind words an your business !

05/26/2020

John and his crew did a phenomenal job. They were done in less than 8 hours. John is very hands on with his crew, he was on site the entire time. He kept us informed throughout the process and fixed any issues he encountered. After they left, we walked around the house to look at our beautiful new roof and noticed they cleaned up every bit of the debris. We highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
Replace house roof, repair garage roof

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

thank you so much for the kind word,it was my pleasure !!

02/24/2020

J&V did a great job on my roof. Owner was on sight and a pleasure to talk with. Work was performed as expected. Would hire again. Great job!!

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Review for J & V Roofing & Home Improvement - 5407 S Saratoga Ave, Youngstown, OH - 38406596

thank you very much ,it was a pleasure to work for you !

02/11/2020

His company did my roof and did a terrible job. Had to have a company come fix the bathroom vent they covered and they found more mistakes!!! 1.The ridge vent is not cut open if it is. It's definitely not enough. Covered vent with shingles. 2.there is no paper that I see under the shingles as seen in picture. 3. Which mean there maybe no ice and water shield.. there is none on garage which a new r...

Description of Work
New Roof and won’t fix anything

Work Completed On 01/01/2018

I have no idea who this person is, I've never entered any agreement (contract) with this person..I either email or write my estimates an contracts out an get it signed so I suggest he shows me a contract I entered with him or better yet go after the right person.. from 2018

12/04/2019

Over 13 years ago J & V Roofing replaced our roof. After a tree fell on our house on 9/10/19, we needed a new roof. We did not hesitate to call J & V Roofing. Everything that this company does is done in excellence! John Valentino, the owner, is our go to person for any home remodeling or roofing that we need done. Yes, we would definitely recommend him & hire this company again!!

Description of Work
In 2006 we had our house resided, new windows put in, all of the wood work & doors replaced, & a new roof put on. A tree fell on our house on 9/10/19, so we needed a new roof.

Category remodeling,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

thank you so much for the kind words,it was as much as a pleasure 13yrs.ago to work for you as it was last month ...God bless you an your family an happy holidays !!

10/19/2019

Quality job finished in a timely manner. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Roof, fascia and gutter replacement

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

thank you, it was a pleasure to work for you

09/22/2018

John Valentino, the business owner, and his crew were all hard workers to complete my job so quickly and efficiently when I called. The mess was also cleaned up after. John went above and beyond to help me with my insurance company because of their denial to claim this on my home owners insurance. ( I made the mistake of being pro-active and having a different roofer nail down wind damaged shingle...

Description of Work
I needed shingles removed and new shingles put on.

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

i so glad i was able to help you an get your new roof complete ...it was my pleasure !! thanks so much

Roofing. Remodeling. Additions. Siding. Skylights. Painting. Insulation.