Asking specific questions can help you determine if the "green" house cleaning service at your home is actually following environmentally friendly procedures.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Youngstown, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Youngstown
- Washington CareersThe owner was very friendly, Her prices were very affordable Her staff was amazing My family uses her services continuously
- Kit's servicesWonderful experience! Staff was meticulous and very attentive to details. Would definitely refer to friends and family and will be rehiring in the future.
- Kit's servicesExtremely well. Ashley is very organized and thorough and ensures that I know what to expect in each room. She made room for me during the busy holiday season and will be cleaning regularly . She is prompt and a great communicator. She and Jasmine made the house look and smell incredible. Very personable, efficient & trustworthy. I highly recommend
- Kit's servicesI hired Kit’s Services because of their stellar reviews. I am pleased with the dependable, quick, detailed, affordable service. I only needed to show her once what needed done and she uses some very good products. She does whatever I ask of her gladly. She is kind and professional.
- Kit's servicesI originally hired Kit’s Services to clean a house that I’m flipping. After speaking with her I told her my plans for the house and she told me how her mom loves to paint so I hired them to paint and it looks amazing!! They were very helpful in choosing paint colors for me because I’m so indecisive! They are all so nice to work with and very reliable. Since then I have also hired them to clean my home regularly. I would definitely recommend Kit’s Services!!
- Kit's servicesI am super pleased with the services provided. The girl who came to clean my house was very polite, she worked quickly and efficiently. My house has never been cleaner. Will use again.
- Chrissi's Cleaning ServiceIt was amazing they did a very thorough job every nook and cranny squeaky clean second time around did all of the windows as well as the house and again every nook and cranny spotless the price was unbelievably reasonable for the amount of work performed we will use them again and again
- Elaine's Cleaning ServiceMy apartment was extremely messy. Silva's cleaning was a god send!! Brought a full squad of workers and had my place spotless.
- Tri County Cleaning Crew IncThey did a one time house cleaning. Were professional. When they finished cleaning, there was no doubt what had been done. The baseboards, windows and mirrors, hardwood floors all sparkled. Very good job. Will hire them again.
- Lavender FieldsBeth does a good job. She is organized. She shows up when scheduled and gets immediately to work. She efficiently cleans my house.
Last update on May 9, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Youngstown
Deals in Youngstown for Professional Cleaning Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Do you need a better way to control dust in your home? The solution lies in how well — not necessarily how long— you clean your home. Get tips on removing dust.
You do your best to keep a clean home, but there are a few sneaky spots that are easy to overlook. Find out the most common places that you forget to clean.
Find home cleaning services in
- Mineral Ridge,
- North Lima,
- New Middletown,
- North Jackson,
- New Springfield,
House Cleaning Companies in Youngstown, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A.A. Maintenance Services LLC.814 Tryon Ave
Akron, Ohio 44310
- A.A. Maintenance Services LLC.
- Duke's Sanitary Service Inc1009 Youngstown Kingsville Rd NE
Vienna, Ohio 44473
- Duke's Sanitary Service Inc
- Fairytale Professional Cleaning Service138 Kenilworth Ave. NE
WARREN, Ohio 44483
- Fairytale Professional Cleaning Service
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Legacy Home Services347 Oakview
Struthers, Ohio 44471
- Legacy Home Services
- Maid in America Services LLCPO Box 37
Sebring, Ohio 44672
- Maid in America Services LLC
- Saints Solutions364 Patterson Dr Suite 285
Morgantown, West Virginia 26505
- Saints Solutions
- Whitners Moving5240 Franklin St Apt 305
Hilliard, Ohio 43026
- Whitners Moving
House cleaners that service Youngstown
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.