Your security deposit should be returned if you don't break the lease and you leave the apartment, house or room in the condition the manager expects.
Get matched with top moving companies in Youngstown, OH
There are 16 highly-rated local moving companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Movers Reviews in Youngstown
- Ready? Sort. GO!Perfect professionalism and attention to details. Very diligent in time management and appointments. Courtesy at all times.
- Northeastern MoversI had a fantastic experience with Northeastern Movers. They moved me from an apartment to my new place and were extremely professional. Their team was polite and friendly, they moved quickly to stay within the time-frame that they quoted and they were on time down to the minute upon arrival. I wanted to wait until I was fully unpacked to write the review, but can now comfortably say that not a single item was damaged, dinged, or scratched. I definitely can’t say this about other movers I’ve used in the past. I would highly recommend using these guys for your move and will absolutely hire them again in the future
- Northeastern MoversI am glad we chose Northeastern Movers over one of the ‘big guys”. We moved a 4 bdr house; it was a large move. I was a bit hesitant because the price was lower with Northeastern Movers and I wondered if the service would not be as good. I was very pleasantly surprised. Not only was the team on time and professional, honest, and hard-working, they were also very reasonable, and with flexibility and responsiveness to meet our needs. Their sales guy managed to preserve our move with all our requirements, even though I had to change the date one week ahead of time. I have no problem recommending the company in the highest terms. Very happy customer and glad I went with them
- Northeastern MoversI certainly understand why people have such a hard time trusting the moving companies. My experience with Northeastern Movers was quite different though. When I called them for a quote to move my 3-bedroom apartment full of belongings, they gave me a quote that seemed very fair to me. They sent a crew of four men. The crew arrived 10 minutes early which I wasn’t really expecting. They got to work immediately and packed all my belongings creatively. The delivery was made in given time. All my belongings were in perfect condition and the guys even helped me assemble my beds. I can’t wait to tell all my friends about this amazing moving company
- Ready? Sort. GO!It went wonderful. It releived so much stress. And with the Company's contacts, they sold things that we would of throne out. And it was a great experience. I have no hesitation to hire them again or recommend them.
- Ready? Sort. GO!Thank you, Anita and Jason so very much for a successful estate sale. being the house was already sold we had only two weeks to complete the sale of the contents. We were amazed how quickly and efficiently your team went through the entire house and had all the items displayed and priced. They found things of value that we had no idea of their worth. The ready sort go team was professional, Informative, honest and did complete the sell in record time. Thanks again for your help we could not have done without your expertise
- Ready? Sort. GO!I can’t begin to express the positive experience that this was. The professionalism of this group is above and beyond. They are kind, compassionate and considerate of the clients situation and circumstances. Always going above and beyond what you would expect anyone to give. They are efficient beyond words. Our situation was such that we wanted a low profile. Nothing public or busy. They managed their buyers in the most precise manner. Setting up appointments always being there and handling everything. We did not have to be involved in the sales at all. They handled everything. And at the end of every day a full report of items sold and monies made. The competency and efficiency of this group in unsurpassed. Can’t express my gratitude enough. They made something that could have been very emotional and difficult as easy as it could possibly be. A class “A” business. They have our utmost gratitude and a much deserved THANK YOU
- Northeastern MoversThis is our second time hiring Northeastern Movers, and we are consistently impressed by the moving team. Can’t say enough about how wonderful the service was. They were on time, considerate, and flexible with the move and all of the unexpected occurrences. They took their time packing things up for us, wrapping up all of our furniture, and going the extra mile to make our move as smooth as possible. This is a moving team that I would be more than willing to hire again
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of IndianapolisLeaders Moving did a fantastic job! Leader's Moving professionalism, knowledge, and wonderful demeanor totally changed our experience and forever will be grateful! We moved to Western Pennsylvania a few months ago. Moving in general is stressful, but to move out-of-state is ten times worse in my opinion. The crew made the whole experience awesome. Jeff/Indianapolis and Brett/Cleveland arrived as promised on May 5th, 2016. Jeff had helped us on the original move and I spoke to Zachary Zieman and requested Jeff to help again. He did an awesome job and kept things running smoothly and organized. The crew from Cleveland, Ohio, assisted with the move and Chuck, Johnny and Tony arrived hour and half later with their drive and were fantastic!! Thank you all for the fabulous job and if we ever have to move again I will be calling you first because the experience was wonderful. Thank you again
- Perry Moving & StoragePerry Moving and Storage was outstanding from beginning to end. Our moving coordinator Kristie was helpful, responsive, and professional throughout the process. The quote came back lower than other companies I contacted and they had available dates which was important since I had a tight timeline. The day of the move Jason, Dwayne, and Sam arrived promptly and had great attitudes. They assured me that they would treat my items as if they were there own. That was certainly the case. Large furniture items were carefully wrapped in clean blankets. Glass items were likewise packed in special packing materials and treated with care. The crystal and china were carefully wrapped and padded in dish packages and treated with extra care. The total pack out took much less time than was estimated. The trip to our home went well and we had absolutely no damage to any of our items. The guys brought everything into the house before unwrapping them and put it exactly where we wanted it. Even when we changed our minds about certain items and asked them to be moved to another spot there was no grumbling or complaining. They just jumped in and took care of it. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with these men and they were true professionals at their craft. I grew up in a military family and we moved about every three years. My experience with Perry Moving and Storage was top notch and the best move I have ever had. I would use Perry again without question
Last update on June 17, 2022
Movers in Youngstown
Understanding the costs of contracting a mover
Moving costs vary significantly, depending on the company you go for and the services you want. Moving out of state is generally less affordable than moving down the street, and relocating a five-bedroom apartment or home filled with furniture is more expensive than moving a one-bedroom apartment.
Overall, the cost of hiring a moving contractor around the country is $240 to $10,000.
Most moving companies assess their fees hourly, and most base expenses on the amount of time the work might take. Typical base rates are $25 to $50 per hour per mover, so moving crews that include two people and a truck might cost up to $100 per hour. A lot of movers also charge additional fees based on loads or mileage that’s more than a specific amount.
If you relocate within the state you live in, general moving costs are about $1,400 for an average-sized house. Moving out of state may cost $700 to $10,000. The greater the amount of things you have, the higher your cost is likely to be.
Due to the fact that the costs for moving services can be difficult to understand, the best way to understand how much your move might cost is to reach out to a local moving service in Youngstown for pricing information.
How to choose the best moving service
Hiring a great moving company in Youngstown is crucial to the ultimate results of moving. If you choose the most suitable service provider, you can trust that your items are safe as they are transported from your current home to your new home.
.Hiring a moving company that offers the moving services you require is vital, as you may need a contractor to pack or unpack for you or haul your belongings across numerous states.
Putting in a bit of work prior to hiring a mover can help you gain peace of mind that you made a good decision. Ask for answers to some of the following questions before agreeing to a move date with a service.
Which options does the moving service offer?
Movers offer a wide selection of services to help with an array of moving needs. Many put a focus on moves within a certain city, while others offer long-distance moving, for instance. Some movers provide full-serve moving, such as packing your items for you or placing furnishings. Reach out to potential moving companies about the services you require and want completed to ascertain if they’re a good option.
What does the mover charge for its services?
Costs for moving services can be difficult to understand, so make sure you understand how each moving contractor prices. Many charge based on the number of moving boxes and the number of large items like furniture or appliances they move, plus a specific set rate per mile. Some charge based on the total weight of everything being moved, and others might set prices based on time.
Moving companies sometimes offer estimates and calculators online to give you some notion of customary cost ranges. Don’t think of these as true quotes, as the moving company will likely change the price to a more accurate price when you give them details regarding your moving plans.
Is the moving company fully insured?
Only work with moving contractors that carry the proper liability insurance that includes coverage for their employees, their trucks or vans and other equipment, and your items while under the movers’ control.
Deals in Youngstown for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
The cost of moving can vary based on the distance you’re traveling and what you’re transporting. Luckily there’s a solution within reach no matter your budget. Find out everything you need to know about moving costs for your home.
Don’t let improper storage ruin your favorite area rug. Protect your rugs during moving day with this step-by-step guide.
Find moving companies in
- Mineral Ridge,
- North Lima,
- New Middletown,
- North Jackson,
- New Springfield,
moving companies in Youngstown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AMERICAN MOVERS2168 LYON BLVD
Youngstown, Ohio 44514
- Carney-McNicholas Inc100 Victoria Rd
Youngstown, Ohio 44515
- Cleland Bros Moving7469 South Ave
Youngstown, Ohio 44512
- Mini Movers2920 S Meridian Rd
Youngstown, Ohio 44511
- Morgan's Moving190 Roche Way
Youngstown, Ohio 44512
- Steel Valley Homes Brokers and Property Management5621 Market St
Youngstown, Ohio 44512
- AMERICAN MOVERS
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio 44012
- Eyring Movers
- Global Richards Moving & Storage33455 Winona Rd
Salem, Ohio 44460
- Global Richards Moving & Storage
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
Manalathan, Florida 33462
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
Sullivan, Missouri 63080
- Moto Movers3490 Ridgewood Rd
Akron, Ohio 44333
- Move It Now - Akron Canton & Medina1749 Main St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
Trenton, Georgia 30752
- Moving Ahead Services - Pittsburgh1025C Mt Nebo Rd
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15237
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
Miami, Florida 33130
- Mansion Movers
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York 10018
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC
- Ready? Sort. GO!550 Richmond Drive
Hermitage, Pennsylvania 16148
- Ready? Sort. GO!
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
Chicago, Illinois 60654
- United States Logistics
- Zooming Moving LLc263 washington ave
Salem, Ohio 44460
- Zooming Moving LLc