Learn how much you can expect to pay to pressure wash a fence based on size, material, and any extra cleaning needed to remove debris.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Youngstown, OH
There are 10 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Youngstown
- North East Ohio Fence LLCDependable.. professional and respectful.. completed job in a timely fashion.. Clean and precision work.. Very detailed oriented. Very happy with the work..
- The Clean SlateHe worked on removing the old fence and installed the new on as quickly as the weather permitted. I was was very pleased with the results!
- Tab Property Enhancement LLCWe recently decided to have a new gazebo and deck added to the back of our house. We also wanted to replace our old unsightly wood fence with new vinyl fencing. We started our search for contractors through Angie?s List and had 2 estimates provided. TAB Property Enhancement was not the lowest cost. However, Trace?s proposal was the most comprehensive with the highest quality materials. We were also impressed with the design and the 3D graphics that Trace provided to help us visualize the project. From the initial consultation through completion of the job, Trace answered all of our questions and personally kept us fully informed throughout every step of the project. Trace estimated the job would take 7-8 days. His motto is that he is not leaving until the customer is 100% satisfied. On the 8th day, we were 100% satisfied and the job was complete. The crew was courteous, hard-working, and very professional. They were meticulous in constructing our beautiful gazebo, deck, and fence. We are so happy with the design and the workmanship!! We cannot praise Trace and his crew enough. We highly recommend them and will call on Trace again in the future, if we decide to have any additional work done. Thanks to Trace and his crew for a job well done. It is so nice to sit in our screened gazebo and enjoy the outdoors without any bugs. We also love having a completely maintenance free deck that will never cause a splinter. We look forward to enjoying our outdoor living space for many years to come
- Pet Fence UnleashedKyle was amazing from the start. First I had him remove a pet fence that I had installed a few years prior that proved to be more of a pain than a help to me. We discuss multiple options and In the end, we had him install a whole new setup and it’s WAY better than the “more popular” brand and not to mention at a fraction of the cost of the original setup. Only bad thing is I wish I had found Kyle sooner!! Awesome people, awesome interaction, and even better pricing!! Look no further you’ll love every aspect and your pup(s) will thank you for the freedom too! Our dogs have never been happier...THANKS KYLE!
- North East Ohio Fence LLCWe just moved into a new house and needed a fence to keep our crazy, rowdy dogs contained. Randy had a few jobs ahead of ours so it took awhile for the work to get started, but once he was here, everything went super fast. We have a fairly big yard with four gates and the whole process only took 3 days to complete. The fence looks great and we are so thankful to have the fence in before the really cold weather hits. Our hound is super thankful too as he wants to be outside much more often than he was getting with just daily walks! :-
- North East Ohio Fence LLCVery professional. Randy is a great guy and so was his partner. (I forget his name). Fence looks beautiful and I now have a private and secure yard
- North East Ohio Fence LLCEverything looks great, the price was very affordable and competitive, the owners are very responsive to phone calls and texts, and they answered all of my questions. It was a small job, but it was completed within two weeks of receiving the quote! I would definitely call them again and recommend them to others
- North East Ohio Fence LLCGreat job done quickly and at a very affordable price. Very responsive to calls and texts. I will definitely be calling these guys back for future jobs.
- North East Ohio Fence LLCI called northeast ohio fence in the morning and Randy the owner came out that evening to take the measurements for the job. Randy called the next day with a quote. The price was fair and competitive with other quotes i had gotten. I gave Randy the job and within a week the fence was installed. Randy and his crew were very professional from start to finish . I am very pleased with the work that they did and the fence that i have. I would definitely recommend northeast ohio fence
- North East Ohio Fence LLCI cannot say enough good comments about Randy and Tommy......absolutely without a doubt the best !!!!! From getting the estimate to the last bit of cleanup this morning, Randy stayed in touch from ordering the materials, dropping the materials off, starting work, getting it done in 2 days despite the high heat and humidity working extremely long days, taking no breaks, touching base about each and every decision. If you call Randy, you will get a callback each and every time...…...and quickly too. With just a crew of 3,they delivered superb performance and it looks wonderful. They cleaned up each day....no big mess left for us!!!! His partner Tommy is just the greatest guy to chat with...so very personable. From start to finish, it was a delight and certainly our pleasure to work with this company. I so highly recommend them for any project. You won't be disappointed!!!
Last update on July 14, 2022
Fence Contractors in Youngstown, OH
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
The cost to install a black chain-link fence varies depending on the size and height of the fence. This guide will help you figure out the cost of a black vinyl chain-link fence, along with what factors to consider when choosing a fence for your yard.
There are many dog fence options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. Here's how much it costs to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Mineral Ridge,
- North Lima,
- New Middletown,
- North Jackson,
- New Springfield,
Fence Companies in Youngstown, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Buckstone Building and Restoration, LTDPO Box 396
Randolph, Ohio 44265
- Buckstone Building and Restoration, LTD
- Disko's Outdoor Structures6933 Thompson Clark Rd
Bristolville, Ohio 44402
- Disko's Outdoor Structures
- ESTHERLEE FENCE CO INC11329 SOUTH AVE
North Lima, Ohio 44452
- ESTHERLEE FENCE CO INC
- JC3 Builders256 N Colonial Dr
Cortland, Ohio 44410
- JC3 Builders
- KB Contracting1248 ST RT 551
Enon Valley, Pennsylvania 16120
- KB Contracting
- M&H Construction Services LLC3521 Main St
Mineral Ridge, Ohio 44440
- Makis Home Improvement LLC2260 E Arms Dr
Hubbard, Ohio 44425
- Maz Contracting128 S Shadylane Dr
East Liverpool, Ohio 43920
- Mr. Level Concrete Leveling35954 Sugar Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039
- MRD Inc5035 east calla rd
New Middletown, Ohio 44442
- M&H Construction Services LLC
- North East Ohio Fence LLC10352 W Pine Lake Rd
Salem, Ohio 44460
- North East Ohio Fence LLC
- The Home Depot - Niles1900 Niles Cortland Rd NE
WARREN, Ohio 44484
- The Home Depot - Niles
- Wayside Lawn Structures1112 State Route 14
Columbiana, Ohio 44408
- Wayside Lawn Structures
Fencing contractors that service Youngstown
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.