Clean the air you breathe and add natural beauty to your yard with these nine essential tips for growing healthy trees.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Youngstown, OH
There are 10 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Youngstown
- Certified Tree ExpertsThey are knowledgeable on how certain species of tree react to trimming. They came on time, worked efficiently, cleaned up very well. I couldn't be happier. I will definitely be using them again.
- Certified Tree ExpertsWe have used this company to remove several trees and stumps from off our property. They did an amazing job. Very professional and cleaned up after the work. I would definitely recommend them and their pricing aren't that bad either.
- Hudson Tree ServiceHudson’s Tree Service promptly arrived to quote a tree removal and trimming service. Their prices were reasonable and easy to understand. Hudson’s made recommendations to me based on potential problems, as well as reassure me when a tree was healthy. They arrived timely, cleaned up when they were done, and asked me to confirm their work was done well before they left. Great business and I recommend their work
- Baird's Tree Service LLCI had a large tree split apart during a wind storm that was hanging over the neighbors home ... it was 7:30-8:00pm on a Friday night..............I contacted Baird Tree Service via the phone and within 5 minutes I received a returned call from Matt Baird......Matt told me he would be out first thing in the morning and he was true to his word. This is the best and most courteous, professional trees service I have ever hired in my life. He wasted know time in setting up and taking care of the job...he was done in an hour and the place looked great. Matt had clean... state of the art equipment and it was a pleasure to watch him operate it..... having said that his rate was fair and I hired him again to come back next month for additional work. It was my pleasure to have done business with this company and would recommend to anyone that ask me
- Frazier'sTree ServiceI called for an estimate and he came to my house within 2 days. I was concerned about my roof and outdoor swing because of a half dead 75+ oak tree. We also discussed trimming other trees. I was given a reasonable estimate. He scheduled me for the following week. His team made short work of the whole job! The workers were professional. They trimmed the trees and chipped the wood and cleaned up the yard!!! I highly recommend this service and will use them again
- Monster Tree Service of North PittsburghNate and Ben, the master tree cutters, were very talented, professional, and easy to work with. All of the crew were friendly and helpful.
- Stride's Tree Services & Stump RemovalOur elderly neighbor made the mistake of hiring them. We came out of our home because we heard the owner screaming at his employees with "you "F$##$king idiot" and tons of other language that the whole neighborhood could hear. We approached the employees who told us they were his kids. My wife and I, with our neighbor, then approached the owner to let him know he needs to tone down the language. He then told us to "go F%$k yourselves". She decided to not escalate the situation, just let them finish the job and leave. I have the entire conversation recorded for proof. Disgusting behavior, disgusting person. DO NOT HIRE
- Best Price Tree ServiceBest in every aspect, price, quality of work, professional and punctual. Perfect name for this company. I have used this service for over 20 years and would consider none other than BEST Price Tree Service. On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate them an eleven! !!!!!
- Second Nature Landscape Services IncTony and his crew do truly outstanding work and Tony will bend over backwards to make sure you are thrilled with his work. Couldn’t give him a higher recommendation.
- Frazier'sTree ServiceFrazier's Tree Service did a fantastic job. Mr. Frazier gave a knowledgeable and fair estimate of the work to be done; the crew was a well-run machine, coordinating the work and completing it with skill and accuracy, with good clean-up afterwards. All of this was done in a timely manner, too --- I am very pleased with the entire experience and would use them again for future projects
Last update on June 23, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Youngstown
Deals in Youngstown for Tree Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Don’t “leaf” your tree’s health and growth up to chance. Proper tree care is key. Learn how much and how often to water trees, along with other crucial tips.
Trees can be sentimental for homeowners, so it’s important to take good care of them. Find out how a certified arborist can help care for your trees.
Find tree removal services in
- Mineral Ridge,
- North Lima,
- New Middletown,
- North Jackson,
- New Springfield,
tree removal services in Youngstown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bazetta Tree Inc7661 Winterberry Dr
Youngstown, Ohio 44512
- Frazier'sTree Service2122 E High Ave
Youngstown, Ohio 44505
- Gemini Tree And Shrub CarePO Box 4975
Youngstown, Ohio 44515
- Stride's Tree Services & Stump Removal6484 Tara Dr
Youngstown, Ohio 44514
- The Davey Tree Expert Company106 S Meridian Rd
Youngstown, Ohio 44509
- TOP NOTCH TREE SVC5044 LOCKWOOD BLVD
Youngstown, Ohio 44511
- TruGreen - 51808529 South Ave
Youngstown, Ohio 44514
- Vic's Tree Service1846 Massachusetts Ave
Youngstown, Ohio 44511
- Bazetta Tree Inc
- Baird Brothers Sawmill Inc7060 Crory Rd
Canfield, Ohio 44406
- Baird Brothers Sawmill Inc
- Colian's Multi Service1299 Newgarden Rd
Salem, Ohio 44460
- Colian's Multi Service
- EagleEyeRoofing2630 Raber Rd
Uniontown, Ohio 44685
- Hudson Tree Service322 Anderson rd
Enon Valley, Pennsylvania 16120
- Hudson Tree Service
- Kilmer's Lawn Care1091 Pine Glenn Rd
Pulaski, Pennsylvania 16143
- Kilmer's Lawn Care
- Ohio Chimney Co.1227 Niles Rd SE
WARREN, Ohio 44484
- Ohio Chimney Co.
- Saws and Spikes Tree Service6050 Cadwallader Sonk Rd
Fowler, Ohio 44418
- Scotts LawnService14111 Scottslawn Rd
Marysville, Ohio 43041
- Second Nature Landscape Services Inc80 Victoria Road
Austintown, Ohio 44515
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Saws and Spikes Tree Service
- Woodall Tree Preservation Inc421 Buena Vista Ave
Vienna, Ohio 44473
- Woodall Tree Preservation Inc
Tree service companies that service Youngstown
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.