A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Westerville, OH
There are 39 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Westerville
- New Image Irrigation LLCAlex and his crew are great. I highly recommend them. A neighbor recommended New Image Irrigation a few years back, and we are so happy they did. Alex provides outstanding service, is honest and fair, good prices, and easy scheduling and paying options.
- Brothers Irrigation and LightingIt went very well. The crew was on time and did a great job. Once the job was over you con not really tell they were ever there. All my questions were answered and I was walked through the operation phase of the system. I am very happy with Brothers Irrigations work and would highly recommend them.
- AK IrrigationIt was fantastic. The lady who came out was fantastic. She knows her stuff. She was extremely professional & courteous. I will definitely hire again.
- 9 Trees Landscape ConstructionThe team was stellar! The experience exceeded our expectations as the team was professional, responsive and did amazing work. The team was on time each day, were polite and answered questions, were nimble when other work being done was delayed and their craftsmanship with the stonework was second to none. Would highly recommend 9 Trees for your landscape construction work
- AK IrrigationVery professional, I would highly recommend AK irrigation. Their lead representative was very knowledgeable and friendly, work was done on time and on budget.
- AK IrrigationWe got a quote within a week of the request. Everything is electronic and timely. The crew was punctual, very friendly and knowledgeable. They removed several very large rocks from our yard and cleaned up afterward. I am very pleased with the results.
- Conserva Irrigation, formerly AK IrrigationOverall great service. Aaron visited and surveyed our property when we were out, and subsequently sent us a quote for the irrigation installation. At our request, he came round later to explain exactly what was contained in the quote and to show us where the various rotors and sprinklers would be located. We had a reasonably large installation (14 zones) for which Aaron said he'd schedule two days. We set the dates for the installation for the following week. This was confirmed by email, detailing when the crew would arrive. Sergio and his 4 person team arrived exactly on time and began the outside work immediately. A fifth person came and did the inside work, connecting to our water supply system and installing the irrigation flow meter (used to measure water used to be deducted from our total home usage for sewer charge purposes); our water supply was interrupted for less than 30 minutes for this part of the job. The crew worked outside for what I figured to be 8 hours straight on Day 1, and had the job fully completed after about 4 hours of work on Day 2. Sergio ran us through the operation of the system, including the great phone app that can be used to set all the parameters of the watering program. The crew did a great job in terms of minimizing the disruption to our lawn (from the sidewalk you'd be hard pressed to know that any work had been done). Of quotes we got from 3 companies, they were in the middle and certainly seemed to be the most professional. Email and text message updates were provided at every stage of the process. I would highly recommend this company to anyone considering having a lawn irrigation system installed
- AK IrrigationWe had 4 companies come out, conserva (previously aka AK irrigation) was most competitive and most responsive. Crew of 7-8 came out within a week, worked all day and finished our 12 zone install. The guys were all very nice and professional. The owner came in the morning to make sure he lay down the flags and marked to where all the sprinklers needed to go. We signed our contract with them on Thur, they already had electric and gas come out before Sunday to get everything ready to go. I am very pleased with their courtesy and quick response
- Conserva Irrigation, formerly AK IrrigationThey were one of only 3 of many contractors we contacted who returned calls promptly and came out on a specific date for an estimate. They were the lowest estimate with one being very close and the third being $3000 higher! Unlike the other estimates, Aaron spent time explaining the work that was proposed and how the new smart phone controlled system would save us water and time. They then installed it as and when they said they would. The work was done in under 7 hours and the lawn did not look torn up when they finished. Sergio and his crew were amazing! They also were more than happy to help over the next several weeks if we had problems learning the new system. They also did the work for exactly the estimate. My only minor complaint is that we got no paperwork regarding warranties. Although there is a 5 year warranty on the Rainbird system, I am not real sure what that covers or how to access it if we need it
- Matthews IrrigationDid the work as asked… I called and asked for my controller they took out. Dave said he would return it because he thought it was in the truck, I explained I wanted it as a back up. After asking 2 times I got an invoice but he didn’t follow through with returning. I paid all but the cost of buying the controller he took from my house and followed up again. Then followed up once more where he decided to once again argue why what he took wasn’t that valuable and that he would just not do business with me. The condition on the invoice was clear that once they return my controller or one similar I’d pay the other $100… having already paid $500… so apparently im a difficult customer. Follows up by saying how it’s a tight knit group and he will share my contact info to make sure none of his competitors will work on my system. (Obviously this guy has no customer service skills and rather than make this right or even call me… he decides he will fire me and “blackball,” me. Lol Already have him replaced in 2 phone calls but don’t waste your time with someone shady like this. His wife was responsive and pleasant other than sending the invoice 7 weeks later, which again I’m a terrible customer asking to pay my bill. H
Irrigation Systems Installers in Westerville
- Business Description:Full service landscaping company providing services to residential and commercial clients. For professional, high quality landscaping services, We are just one call away, give us a call today.Recent Review:I had multiple leaks in my irrigation system and Marco and his crew did an excellent job repairing leaks and upgrading parts of my system that were starting to wear out.Joel M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping and Irrigation Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It went very well. The crew was on time and did a great job. Once the job was over you con not really tell they were ever there. All my questions were answered and I was walked through the operation phase of the system. I am very happy with Brothers Irrigations work and would highly recommend themRichard L.
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfyingNeil H.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Pacific has been committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction, backed by our exclusive “On Time or On Us Guarantee”. Pacific provides neighborhood service with convenient appointment times from our local branches throughout the Tristate area. The Pacific Team provides 24/7 service, online scheduling and secure payment options. The highest compliment we can receive is a great referral, and this why Pacific has a Referral Rewards program. When our customers recommend us to frie..Recent Review:I got Mark, he's always very kind. He was here early yesterday. Very punctual. I would recommend them.Cecelia W.
- Business Description:Provide the best client experience for each of our client's from our initial meeting to completion of the project. Attention to detail & being consistent on our landscape services is what brings our client's back to us each year. We are always striving to improve our techniques to help our clients understand what we can do for them & their landscape needs. Through education & researching new design software we can provide a client experience that is unrivaled. Whether it is transforming your ..Recent Review:It looks great! Very happy with the services provided and would use them again.Bob W.
- Business Description:We are a small construction company, providing services to individuals and businesses. Collectively, we come with a broad experience base. We are professional, responsible and insured!Recent Review:They came out quickly, gave me an estimate, and did the repairs quickly and professionally.Emily V.
- Business Description:7 Employees. Irrigation installation - call for appointment. Irrigation service and maintenance - trip charge by zone, then hourly fee charged in quarter hour increments plus material. Discounts and specials may be available. Serving Greater Dayton area. Certified Irrigation Designer, Contractor and Auditor(s) on staff. (CID, CIC, CLIARecent Review:The job was performed in a timely and professional manner. My only disappointment was the topsoil.I paid over $392 for topsoil to be put down and graded away from the home. It barely made a dent. I ended up putting down 4 cubic yards of top soil down myself for $190, which actually made a drastic differenceCory C.
- Business Description:*We Are Currently On a Hold for New Clients - If this is a specialized project such as native or edible plantings, ongoing maintenance, vegetable gardens, forest management and sanctuary development, We are selecting these on a per project basis for Summer or Fall start dates. Please include thorough details for consideration. Since 1999, organic, ecological, safe and effective practices are the heart of our family business. We offer Design, Build and Maintenance services for landscaping, ha..Recent Review:Wes is an excellent salesperson. Once you commit to his services, its very odd that he really does treat you like a petulant child that needs to be put in place. He is remarkably rude. His office staff is pretty incompetent and takes weeks to book you on their schedule after they have received your check. . . btw they may or may not have cashed it. What landscaper takes vacations during landscaping season? Everyone at Marvin's Organic Gardens! Our project was supposed to start in February to build stone stairs. Overall the total project was WELL over $50,000. I explained to him that there were so many phases, and I didn't know his work, that I wasn't comfortable putting up a 50% deposit up front. He said he understood, and we came to an agreement that he would keep the project going and that I would pay 50% for one phase, and then when that phase finished, he would be paid the remaining 50% plus 50% for next phase. When stairs were finished, I paid him as we agreed. But he very rudely told me that he would never have agreed to this, that now our project would not START UNTIL MAY! oh, by the way, that 50% deposit we for the next phases? NONREFUNDABLE. This was such a difficult project to get permission to proceed with due to unfriendly neighbors and HOA clearance issues, we just decided to suck it up and not fight for our money back. We figured we would let them finish because well, the stairs turned out great! Well, Wes and his team showed up AT THE END OF JUNE. When I tried to find out about the delay, he pointed out that I hadnt' put a deposit down in DECEMBER OF 2019. By the way, his team WENT ON VACATION FOR DAYS THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY. then they did all these plantings in 100 degree weather, and they wouldn't do the yard because they said that had to be done at the end, so the irrigation people could not put the sprinkler heads in to water the flower beds because of course who wants all the sprinkler heads run over with a bobcat. So I would have to mull down there every night in hot weather with my post surgical hip to water 100 plants. no joke. Because after their vacation, they then said they couldn't show up because rain was on the forecast. this went on for at least 2 weeks of them not showing up and me watering the plants myself. BTW it never rained in those 2 weeks. I wanted them to finish. so every day i would ask his team if they wanted lemonade.. you know because they are human, and when you are nice to people it keeps morale up and also this is a kind thing to do. At the end of the project, the yard had some major erosion. I contacted him about it. He rudely told me he would only come and fix it once. he hung up the phone on me several times. Finally my husband called and said we would sue them because *** at the price we paid, isnt' there warranty on the work? He proceeded tell my husband that I HARRASSED THE TEAM EVERY DAY!uhhh I ASKED FOR WATERING INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE YOUR TEAM TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING ON VACATION OR WERENT' SHOWING UP BECAUSE RAIN WAS ON THE FORECAST AND OFFERED THEM LEMONADE. Anyway he finally came to collect his check, buttered us all up about how we were great customers. He then came back to check on the erosion as promsed and overseed. He offered to come back and prune the flower beds and handle all the weeds in the yard. I figured, stupidly...you know maybe he was stressed out with the pandemic. .he has been pretty reasonable priced. Also there are a ton of weeds, and his specialty is organic gardening, maybe he knows how to fix this **** without roundup because I have 4 little kids ...So I mailed the deposit check 2 weeks ago. It is October, we are getting close to frost. . uhhhh. when are they showing up? So I politely called on Friday to ask when we could be put on the books. .had they received our check yet? of course no one knows, his wife diantha is in the field.. can she call me back? of course no call back. I called back yesterday (monday) morning.. was put on hold for 5 minutes.. was told again that she was in the field. So finally i was like, look, the weather is getting cold.. I'm just not sure why she is the only one who can put me on the calendar. . I really need to know today because I'm worried this won't get done. So they take a message. A few hours later I get a rude email from Wes, basically asking me not to call the office anymore. and by the way, HE AND HIS WIFE ARE ON VACATION!!!! WHY ON EARTH WAS I PUT ON HOLD AND TOLD SHE WAS IN THE FIELD????? So I just replied back . .uh yeah you haven't cashed the check, so lets just cancel this maintenance deal, (because who needs to be treated this way. ) also, why didnt your office tell me you were on vacation? I wouldn't have left 2 messages (that is stalking in his world).... oh by the way, 5 hydrangeas you planted are totally dead (burnt to a crisp. .two were planted in 100 degree weather and oh yeah then the team was on vacation) . .can you please check on them .. .his response .. .'you must not be maintaining them. .. i alone decide if your plants need to be replaced' all in all , this guy has some sort of personality disorder or inferiority complex. At this price point we should not be treated this way or spoken to this way. I've never been hung up on in my adult life. Or belittled this way. Please Please PLEASE don't hire him. You will only regret the customer service you receive. He keeps saying he is delivering you superior service. .but honestly, he seems to think superior service is completing the work he was hired to do. Superior service is 1. talking nicely to people 2. not hanging up 3. getting customers on the schedule ASAP 4. not making customers who are not poor feel they are too poor for your services, and dont' deserve timely service. 5. LETTING CUSTOMERS KNOW WHEN THEY ARE ON THE SCHEDULE. ASKING WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ASKING FOR PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OR WANT TO GET AHEAD OF OTHER CUSTOMERS. IT MEANS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE SO YOU CAN PLAN YOUR LIFE. 5. not taking vacations during landscaping season. 6. supervising your workers. maybe if he had shown up for more than 10 minutes every day, I wouldn't have had to run down there every day to check on the team and see how my plants/ plantings were doing. oh last caveat about the stairs.. remember I have 4 kids? and have a post surgical hip .. it was repaired in August 2019. We really discussed that the stairs need to be safe for me. Well, he doesn't supervise his team. He says they are sufficient without him. Well. then initially built the steps so that the run (the tread where you put your foot) was so small only a toddler's foot could fit. When it was first finished, I limped down there and was like. .listen I can't get down or up these steps. .his answer THERE IS NO CODE FOR BUILDING STAIRS OUTSIDE. ..so I was like, look , maybe there is no code, but you need to fix this because you know we are a multigenerational family and you know I had hip surgery. he was like oh yeah... we will fix it and charge your for the additional cost. finally they fixed it, and they didn't charge.. but then his pitch over the past few months has been look we didn't charge to fix the stairs... .. LIKE. . SERIOUSLY.. why wouldn't you fix it at your own cost.??? you messed up! not me! I don't know how to build stairs. .you do!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT HIRE THEM. Maybe the work will turn out okay in the end, but you will regret having ever dealt with him and his officeAlmas K.
- Business Description:Rain One, Inc. was founded in 1991 and began with only a few employees. Through hard work, late nights and perserverance, the company has grown to more than 20 employees and thousands of customers currently. The family bond of the employees at Rain One is nearly as strong as their customer's attitudes and faith when entrusting the company to do work for them on an annual basis. No extra charge for after hours emergency service. Additional contact: Jeff Schmidt (614-419-3501). Accepts John Dee..Recent Review:Fantastic job by Rain One. I had to have all new pipes put in from my house to the street. There were numerous bushes and plants to navigate but they did a fantastic job. They also use a sod machine so that when they are finished they can put the grass back and you don't have big lines of dirt. My neighbor recently had the same work done by another contractor and they didn't do this so they had to patch the grass and it looked bad all summer. Their crew also worked very hard and was very polite. I highly recommend Rain OneDominic G.
- Business Description:A full scale landscape contractor doing landscape installation, lawn maintenance and commercial snow removal company since 1981. Full-time, year-round employment.Recent Review:We’re very happy with the patio Winnscapes installed for us. They worked with us to figure out what would be best for our space, coming out multiple times to talk with us. The walkthrough was thorough and the contract laid out every step of the process. The foreman went above and beyond, filling in a small gap between new steps and an old curved concrete sidewalk by specially cutting some pavers to fit perfectly- which was a really welcome surprise as we thought we'd have to fill the gap awkwardly with mulch or gravel. While reseeding the areas around the patio that had been dug up they went ahead and seeded other parts of our yard that were patchy and struggling. They extended the mulching from the beds to the exposed area underneath our deck which made it look much nicer. None of these extras were in the contract. They even moved the chairs we had left lying around our fire pit into a neat circle at the end. It was never hard to get ahold of them. Best contractors we’ve worked with yetAlice H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Plain City
- Milford Center
- West Jefferson
- North Lewisburg
- Shawnee Hills
- South Vienna
- Upper Arlington
- Lewis Center
- West Mansfield
- Grove City
lawn irrigation services in Westerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A Treemendous Design6368 Scioto & Darby Creek Rd
- ABBRUZZESE BROTHERS INC7775 Smith Calhoun Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- Absolute Irrigation Inc6456 Linworth Rd
- Absolute Landscape & DesignsPO Box 211064
- AK Irrigation10855 Fancher Road
- ALL VIEW IRRIGATION CO LLC1921 HAMSTEAD DR
- Amanda Plumbing Sewer & Drain4425 Columbus Pike
- Applied Lawn Care Ltd45 Israel St
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- Aqualon, Inc.7180 Agenbroad Rd
Tipp City, Ohio
- AQUAMARK SPRINKLER SYSTEMS9050 AMITY PIKE RD
Plain City, Ohio
- ARCHITECTURAL GARDENS INC313 ROCKY FORK DR
- Aztec Lawn and Landscaping345 Armand dr
- A & D LawnCare
- Backflow Guy6749 Meadow Creek Dr. #102
- Beavercreek Landscape & Nursery4382 Kemp Rd
- Bello Giardino LLC708 Internet Dr
- BILLY R. CAINES IRRIGATION SERVICESPO BOX 28242
- BLAKEMAN LANDSCAPING & IRRIGATION1455 HOLTON RD
Grove City, Ohio
- Blue Ring Residential Services3355 Marcliff Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Briarwood Farm631 Cherry Glen Rd
- Brothers Irrigation and Lighting1425 Community Park Dr
- Buck & Sons Landscape Service Inc7147 Hayden Run Rd
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Builderscape7500 Industrial Pkwy
Plain City, Ohio
- By Design Lawn & LandscapePO Box 322
- Backflow Guy
- C & M Landscape IncP.O. Box 1376
- CENTERVILLE LANDSCAPING INC1082 W SPRING VALLEY RD
- Central Ohio Irrigation160 N. Clayton St.
- CHRIS MYERS2807-B DELMAR DR
- Christmas Decor by Patriot Illuminations621 S. Union St.
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- Colonial Hills Lawncare, LLC253 Park Blvd.
- Columbus Turf Works LLCPO Box 351
- COMO LandscapesPO Box 758
- Concord Landscaping7525 Lismore Dr.
- Cornwell Lawn & Landscaping, LLCPO BOX 21260
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- CROSS CREEK IRRIGATIONPO BOX 655
- Custom Landscape Contractors2411 US Hwy 22 SW
Washington Court House, Ohio
- C & M Landscape Inc
- DALGARN'S LANDSCAPING & GARDEN CENTER INC6490 COLUMBUS RD
- DAVE'S PLUMBINGPO BOX 30749
- Dayton Patios7231 Springboro Pike
- Dean Landscape Construction3977 W Henderson Rd
- DESIGN ONE IRRIGATION SYSTEMS8894 GLASSFORD CT N
- Dewpoint Irrigation Services, LLC.3927 Nicholas Dr NE
- DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C.7404 Worthington Rd
- Dickson LandscapeP.O. Box 1692
- Donovan Lawn SprinklersPO Box 1565
- Downing Lawncare LLC5151 Norwich St
- Dublin IrrigationPO Box 101
- Dueling Blades Lawn Care309 E Main St
Plain City, Ohio
- DALGARN'S LANDSCAPING & GARDEN CENTER INC
- Earth Art LandscapePO Box 964
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Environmental Management, Inc8220 Industrial Parkway
Plain City, Ohio
- Envisions Landscape Construction & Comp Design4468 Tutlespoint Dr
- Epic Group Ohio180 S Riverview Street
- European Landscape Patio & Building Contractors7497 Presidium Loop
- EZRAIN1491 Polaris Parkway 155
- Earth Art Landscape
- Gag LandscapingPO Box 428
- Genuine Construction Llc93 High Street
- Gillam Lawncare & Landscaping9736 Old Columbus RD
South Vienna, Ohio
- Golden Rule Security Inc4616 Kenny Rd
- GREEN OAKS LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT7445A MONTGOMERY DR.
Plain City, Ohio
- Green Touch IrrigationPO Box 1015
- GREENBAGGERS LAWN SERVICE & CONTRACTINGPO BOX 14951
- Greenery Scenery Lawn Care318 Triumph Way
- GreenLawn Specialists774 Peachblow Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- GreenTech Lawn & Irrigation2985 Fenner Rd
- GUY IRRIGATION & NIGHTSCAPING8000 RIVERSIDE DR
- Gag Landscaping
- Hague Water Conditioning4581 Homer Ohio Ln
- HALL'S LAWN CARE SERVICEP.O Box 145
Grove City, Ohio
- HARRISON IRRIGATION SERVICE INC3458 SUNSET HOLLOW
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc1745 Atlas Street
- Hidden Springs North America LLC.5469 Buxley Dr.
- HUTSON IRRIGATION SERVICES4165 STATE ROUTE 38 SE
- Hague Water Conditioning
- Lamanna's Lawn and Landscaping1825 Culver Ave
- LANDFARE LIMITED3220 RIVER HIGHLANDS WAY
- Landscape Design Solutions, LLC5151 Norwich St
- Landscapes By Terra, Inc11301 Watkins California Rd
- LANESCAPES908 ARCH ST
- Larry's handyman LLC1458 Vilardo Ln
- Lawn Doctor of Columbus and Central Ohio 1005 Old Henderson Rd
- Lawn Plumber Irrigation Service215 W Southington Ave
- Lawnfitness Landscaping LLC9434 Joy Ave
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Lamanna's Lawn and Landscaping