Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Westerville, OH
There are 114 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Westerville
- Ohio Basement AuthorityMitchell Spurlock, a Service Technician, came to service/check the sump pump battery backup and system and provided an excellent service. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. He was concise in determining what was needed (a new battery). He promptly replaced the battery and tested and retested the system. He took the time to keep me informed, while making me familiar to the process. Great job
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThere were several delays due to bad weather (storms and lots of rain), but the team did a great job and were very pleasant and easy to work with. They also pointed out some things I was not aware of that I'll need to take care of in the future.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThe quality of the work was outstanding and the work quite difficult but they did not stop until the job was completed, which was difficult in this heat and done very well. Thomas Ludwig and his team, Casey, Peyton and Caleb were very professional and efficient. I would hire them again anytime! None better in Ohi
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThomas Ludwig and Casey Fleeman did my sump pump installation and were wonderful! They were on time, answered all of my questions and got everything done wonderfully.
- Plumb Tite PlumbingPlumb Tite was easy to schedule. Tim arrived and reviwed the toilets we were looking at replacing, including installation of a bidet in one of the bathrooms. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He was able to give us a quote within 15 minutes of the visit. Although we chose to go another route, I highly recommend Plumb Tite
- CT Concrete LLCI am so ecstatic that I choose CT Concrete from the companies I asked to provide estimates in Feb 2021. I interviewed 3 companies, and I chose CT Concrete for 3 primary reasons: Quality from other projects, reputation on Angi and the BBB and price. Additionally the representative, Jim, and I had an instant comfortable interactions throughout the entire process. I told Jim it would be late Summer 2021 before I would be ready to do the work. I contacted him in early August, and needed to get another estimate since lumber prices had increased. The increased costs were very reasonable for my project. Jim involved me in recording the area to be upgraded ( I took lots of pictures and sent them to him via Google Photo link.) He was clear about the requirements to begin work, the payment expected at the beginning (50% of the total at the start and the remainder at the end.) and what to expect about keeping the concrete "safe" from debris leaving unwanted imprints. The crew that came out for the tear down, framing, pour and clean up were outstanding. I voluntarily provided them cold water and homemade lemonade to cool them off on the hot day. They were very appreciative. The driveway, walkway and stoop look so beautiful. Now my neighbor is looking to have a concrete pad added to his driveway too. All of my neighbors surrounding me immediately came over to admire the craftsmanship. I feel like I have definitely picked the absolute best company to invest my money into to improve my home's curb appeal and usefulness. I can't wait to drive on it when it finally cures completely in about 7 days. I am one happy consumer! I'll be happy to have them use my house to show future customers the amazing job they've done
- A P MARCHI INCVery punctual and on time. Tony was very helpful in helping us too decide on how far to extend. What would look good, and what wouldn’t. The was first time ever replacing our driveway...we had gotten many estimates, and recommendations for this company, and they did an awesome job! We were very pleased with the outcome and professionalism of how everything went...from tear out to finish! Would highly recommend this company
- A P MARCHI INCAbsolutely the right choice in cement contractors. Great work and professionalism. Definitely would hire again
- Columbus Garage Floor CoatingExcellent! Great attention to the quality of their work and great customer communication and service.
- A P MARCHI INCTony and his team were great! There was an issue with the slope of our driveway(there was none) as well as the size of each “panel” on the main area of the driveway and Tony was able to see these issues and explain them to us so we knew what he and his team would be doing as they laid our new driveway. We also asked Tony to add some last minute work on with our garage and he had no problem doing so and we were very happy with the way that turned out as well. Overall we received an awesome final product and I would highly recommend A.P. Marchi for concrete work
Concrete Repair Contractors in Westerville
- Business Description:PLEASE CALL OFFICE AT (614) 297-7320 to set up an appointment! Chris Ruh Cement Company has been proudly serving Central Ohio, OH since 1970 as a concrete contractor. We do all types of concrete and stone work for residential and commercial properties. We handle foundation and basement work, including structural repairs and waterproofing. If you need a professional to install your driveway, sidewalk, or patio... come to usRecent Review:I needed to replace my front brick steps from Brick to Concrete. We have been running into loose bricks, pretty much after each winter, to the extent that I was concerned about safety of visitors (my brother-in-law fell on a loose brick). Chris and crew showed up on time (like 1 min early!). And they did a great job taking all the bricks out and pouring concrete instead to give us a peace of mind and a good looking concrete steps. Throughout the process, Chris explained to me what is going on in detail and answered all my questions. I probably asked him the same question a few times and he patiently answered my questions. Chris is a master mason with specialty in concrete. He knows what he is doing and does it well. He is humorous, generous and a gentleman. Chris (personally) spent a lot of time power washing other areas of my pavers even though that was not part of the deal. I offered to pay him for it but he refused and said "I just want the place to look gorgeous when I leave. I highly recommend Chris and his team for any concrete / cement workTaymoor A.
- Business Description:Maxima Concrete is a professional Concrete Contractor serving Central Ohio and specializing in Concrete driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, and flooring. Our front of the house projects start at $3500 and our behind the house projects start at $4500. We offer Concrete and related services, including concrete coloring, aggregate stone, and concrete flatwork. We do not do brick or pavers. We do not do resealing. Give us a call today for an estimate, and to see what we can do for your next proj..Recent Review:We hired Maxima Concrete after getting 3 estimates, they were competitively priced, and we saw the patio and walkway project they did for my sister last year and that turned out great. Tom the estimator had great input on what we had in mind. Jacquie in the office was friendly and very helpful answering questions as needed. Tear out and form setup was on July 16th a Friday. There was an issue with the forms for the new siting area off the porch. I called on Saturday morning at 8 AM leaving a voice message with Jacquie and not really expecting a response till Monday morning. Within 3 hours Flavio, the owner, came out and he saw what I was talking about and promised a crew would be out early Monday to correct it. At 7:45 Monday morning the crew came out and corrected the issue to our complete satisfaction. The following day the concrete was poured as scheduled. The whole project turned out great and looks FANTASTIC, exceeding our expectations!! We have had numerous compliments by neighbors. Both crews; the tear out & form placement crew and the concrete pouring crew, showed up as scheduled, were professional, performed outstanding workmanship and left the work area clean upon work completionMATTHEW W.
- Business Description:Brazilian Concrete LLC prides itself on being the go-to choice for clients looking for Driveway Concrete, Stamped Concrete and Concrete Contractors services. Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Brazilian Concrete LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The ..Recent Review:Well first of all, I got this company number from a friend. Then I gave them a call and left a message, sent text as well with my info. However, the guy responded right away and asked for my address and info about the project. Looks like he was nice and easy going. He gave an app to take a look, never showed up. I gave him a call, after multiple tries he responded with "I'll take a look next week " and never happened. I called again to see if he is still interested, he said he will do the job on Mon. ,Imagine, he never looked up the project!! Then he did not show up on Mon. Then gave him a call on Mon. said he is coming on Thur. He did not and will never show up. Be ware as this guy is misleading and dealing with him is a waste of time . I contacted the person who gave me his number, and he agreed that he had an issue with him himself about a payment the this contractor denied to give it to him until after he threaten to sue him. I am happy after all that I did not have a chance to work with him. after ll it's up to youWali A.
- Business Description:With over 18 years of experience, A.P. Marchi, Inc. has been a leading provider of concrete removal and replacement services. As an owner-operated company, we specialize in concrete driveways and quality service at affordable prices. We use the latest tools and equipment to ensure your concrete job is completed correctly and on time. In addition, our employees have extensive experience in the concrete trade to ensure the craftsmanship of the project is second to none. We value our customers a..Recent Review:Very punctual and on time. Tony was very helpful in helping us too decide on how far to extend. What would look good, and what wouldn’t. The was first time ever replacing our driveway...we had gotten many estimates, and recommendations for this company, and they did an awesome job! We were very pleased with the outcome and professionalism of how everything went...from tear out to finish! Would highly recommend this companyLonda B.
- Business Description:We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Hastings & Sons is an excellent company to work with. We had a couple of communication issues, but they took care of every detail. I would definitely hire them againRick F.
- Business Description:Christopher Brown Cement LLC is a family owned and operated business since 1963. We are all about flexibility, honesty, quality craftsmanship and above all, results. My team of experienced workers will focus on your precise wishes to deliver cost-effective solutions to any project. Christopher Brown Cement LLC continues to use only the best quality of materials and supplies in the industry. We offer a variety of types of concrete projects; including driveways, color stamping, patios and side..Recent Review:Mr. Brown was wonderful to work with. Very responsive via phone and text. While my concrete was setting my neighbor asked me for a recommendation to demo a patch of concrete in her yard and Mr. Brown and his crew was able to demo it while waiting for my concrete to setChristie R.
- Business Description:We are a Concrete company that specializes in concrete finishing. We pour/replace driveways, patios, porches, basements, city walk/apronsRecent Review:The service was good. Travis was very good to work with. Very pleasant and very professional.Rick B.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 24 years because we love what we do! We believe this is reflected in the Angie's List Super Service Awards we've received for 21 years!Recent Review:front porches, steps and service walksNiki S.
- Business Description:You have two work options: Simple concrete and Stamp, so you can choose the best project that suits you. Below are some completed projects and in the construction process. Our company works in partnership with large and renowned companies in the concrete sector. Ernst Concrete is one of the leading concrete suppliers with a high level of quality in services and products. From there we use 4,000 PSI fiber concrete that is currently used by giants in the civil construction market, through the c..Recent Review:Amazing experience with a fair price, very strong sidewalk, I park my heavy tractor a few days and still so amazing and in perfect condition, I told José what I need and he gave me something better than he asked for, a wonderful surprise, thank you Jose, my wife loves your art in my back yard, another perfect job!! I really recommend this, professional and friendly peopleYghor S.
- Business Description:L & M Masonry & Concrete, in Mansfield, OH, is the premier concrete contractor serving Richland County. We specialize in driveways, basement waterproofing, decorative concrete, parking lots and much more. For more information, contact L & M Masonry & Concrete in MansfieldRecent Review:Hey Mike, My husband was not happy with your sloppy, shoddy work either, he asked you to leave before you did any more damage than you already had. As for getting your attorney on me, go right ahead, we have picture to prove what you did, before and after. We have every right to give you the review you deserve, they only reason we didn't take you to court was a lowlife like you would never pay anyway. By the way, my husband called you many times about getting some of the money we gave you before you started the job by the way, and you hung up on himRose M.
Deals in Westerville for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Plain City
- Milford Center
- West Jefferson
- North Lewisburg
- Shawnee Hills
- South Vienna
- Upper Arlington
- Lewis Center
- West Mansfield
- Grove City
concrete contractors in Westerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3G Concrete Coatings2635 Sportsman Club Rd
- 3G Concrete Coatings
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A & P CEMENT95 N HARRIS AVE
- A P MARCHI INCP.O. Box 307747
- A PLUS CONCRETE LIFTING14455 STATE RD
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling2199 Lockbourne Rd
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A1 Concrete356 National Dr
- A:Z Contracting, LLC8220 Richardson Rd.
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AARON & AARONS ROOFING COMPANY INC.279 BURNS DR N
- AB General Contractor3021 Arthur Rd
- ABC Masonry Construction Ltd279 Kramer st
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- ABCO CONCRETE PUMPING INC2935 14TH AV
- ABLE BUILDERS & INSPECTING6690 CANAAN CIR
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Able Roofing4777 Westerville Rd
- ABSOLUTE CONCRETE SOLUTIONS258 E. DOMINION BLVD
- Academy Improvements LLC7937 Rustic Woods Dr
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Ace Blacktop Co7150 Stahl Rd
- ACE CONCRETE INC2940 Creek Rd
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Advanced Construction & Remodeling, Inc.761 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
- Affordable Concrete2819 Grosse Pt
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- AJ's Tree Service7382 BUTLER WARREN RD
- ALL ABOUT ROOFING LLC536 Washington Ave
- ALL AMERICAN PAVEMENT 2633 Cambria Mill Rd
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Home Roofs & Siding LLC3051 Lamb Ave
- ALL PURPOSE CONCRETE INCPO Box 1101
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- All Service Handyman LLC3252 Drew Rd
- All Site Construction6663 Huntley Rd Ste O
- Alvito Landscape Co. 1740 Ross Rd
- America Superior Erectors, Inc.9552 Williams Drive
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Decorative Concrete Inc7845 Royal Park Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Quality Construction LLC6682 State Route 95
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- Ameripave Blacktopping LLCP.O. Box 244
South Vienna, Ohio
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- ANRO BUILDERS INC.1571 N. CENTRAL DRIVE
- Ansten Handyman Services295 Winter Hill Pl
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- Archetype Restoration, ltd.735 North James Rd.
- ARCHITECTURAL CONCRETE SYSTEMS INCPO BOX 476
Grove City, Ohio
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- ARMANDO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION/TEMPESTA BUILDERS83 W CAMPUS VIEW BLVD
- Armor Paving & Sealing6900 Americana Pkwy
- Artisan Design Build6735 Sportsman Club Rd
- Artisans Concrete & Construction4511 Hoffman Dr
- ARTISTIC SCAPES LLC6193 BILLINGTON DR
- Asphalt Maintenance Specialist4091 S Union Rd
- ASPHALT SERVICES OF OHIO, INC4579 Poth Rd
- Atlantis Concrete & Construction LLC792 Carteret Dr.
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- Aztec Lawn and Landscaping345 Armand dr
- A & D LawnCare
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- B & T Construction2989 W. Lwr. Springboro Rd
- B&C Blacktop7530 Worthington Galena Rd
- B-Level Ltd5020 Basil Western Rd
- B-LINE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 1931
- BACKUS CONCRETE824 CARRYBACK DR
- BADURINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY771 ST CLAIR AVE
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Bell's Preferred Restoration Care534 E Dixie Dr
- Bello Giardino LLC708 Internet Dr
- BENCHMARK CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT3045 E. 5th Ave.
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- Big B Concrete322 Harrison St.
- Bill Lewis Cement Contractor2401 Strimple Ave
- BKM Construction LLC237 Curtis Street
- Blubaugh Construction & Design1660 Cullison Rd
- Bobcat And Backhoe Service - Gil Goodheil2777 Liebs Island Rd.
- BONDED ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION3483 E FULTON ST
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Bowers home and lawn177 S Wayne Ave
- Boyden Renovations LLC3310 Cabin Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- Braden Lance Construction LLC4502 Game Farm Rd
- Brandon's Premier Drone Services,LLC3729 Georgia Ave
- Brazilian Concrete LLC5900 Roche Dr Suite LL9
- BRC Construction & Property Management 1490 Downrey Dr
- Brewster Construction LLC618 Shepherd Dr
- Bricklin LLC4895 Olentangy Blvd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brooks Concrete4 Ravine Ridge
- BROWN & BILLS GROUP55 HILLSIDE CT
- B & L CONTRACTING