Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Genoa, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Genoa
- AK Septic Service & Repair LLC.I would highly recommend. My warranty company First American failed me by sending a different company to my house to fix my sump pump to start with. I battled them two weeks trying to get my sump pump fixed. But because the 1st company they sent out failed at their job I was left with standing water in my crawl space and they wouldn't send anyone out until I was gone. After 2 weeks they agreed to send me another company out(after I requested another company). This company was sent to my home and he was absolutely amazing did the job right the first time and I haven't had a problem since. Thank you so much! I promise you will not be disappointed read less
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncThey showed up only a couple hours after I called for an estimate. They started work right away. When they dug, they found an old septic tank we didn't know was there. They took care of it and still installed the cleanout and augered the line all the same day that I called for service. Very fast and thorough. They came back the next day to put a camera through the line to make sure everything looked good. Highly recommen read less
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncGood. Great speed at resolving a miserable issue by Kyle,Roger,Eric and crew!! Less cost would always be welcome.
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncThese guys are great! The kitchen faucet was a real problem to take apart (one of the reasons we called a plumber), but he persevered and managed to get it apart without destroying it (or swearing). We have been getting bigger water bills and had them check all our plumbing for potential leaks. They also made adjustments to both toilets to lower the level in the tanks, so there would not be any water loss. They were friendly and professional, and respected our home. They listened to our concerns and were very thorough. And they were very reasonably priced! We will definitely be calling them the next time we need a plumber read less
- ACE SanitationEverything went fine, they checked the line and found a root, removed it and everything works fine now. There were no problems and they were very professional.
- Mastin Septic Tank IncGreat experience. The receptionist was incredibly friendly and scheduled a convenient time for me to get my septic tank pumped. The day of the service I received a call from the driver asking if its ok to come out early. I was pleasantly surprised. He showed up, pumped the tank, I paid the bill, and he was on his way. All of this took less than 20 minutes. I was quite happy with the price, and even happier with the fast and friendly service read less
- SHERMAN EXCAVATING LLCI got 3 quotes from contractors. Sherman was recommended by a larger corporation not available to preform the work in time frame needed. Based on their response, availability and price, I chose Sherman over the others. Replacement of septic system had to be completed and inspected prior to the septic permit expiring, or else the system requirements would change based on new regulations. We had approximately one month and in the spring when rain made some days impossible to operate, system was in place and the inspection approved and document within the deadline read less
- ABLE MASTEROur old sump pump broke while we were gone several hours and upon our return, we had 2" of water on the basement floor. I had a gravity back-up sump on the system, but that failed also. I called the company that previously did sump work for us and they would not be able to get a tech to us for several hours. Able Master was my second call and the owner said he would be there in 1/2 hour. He immediately replaced the old sump with the new. Though the water was subsiding from the basement soon after, there was still significant water in the well when he left. He said a lot of water had accumulated around the home because of the high water table and that should subside overnight. However, the next morning, the well was still full and water was lying on the cellar floor around the well area. Though the new pump was still pumping, keeping the majority of the basement dry, I called Able and he came back out and tried to drill out the pipe leading to the street storm sewer. When he could only get the drill about 6' out, he knew there was a stoppage and/or breakage somewhere in that line. Despite impending rain and hail in the forecast, he immediately secured additional help, dug an 8' hole outside the basement wall and discovered a major break in the sump line which he repaired in knee-deep water and among shifting soil and stone. He went way above what he needed to, as a tractor would have been a more efficient way to do this. However, he knew he could not get one on short-notice so he took care of the situation as best he knew how. We certainly appreciate his efforts and highly recommend him to anyone else seeking drain/plumbing services. One more outstanding facet of his business: when you call the Able Master phone number, the owner answers the phone. There is no tedious menu to navigate and that is a true blessing when you have water pouring into the basement read less
- ACE SANITATIONI called after hours and someone actually answered. They took down my information and had a rep call me the following morning. The were able to schedule the service the next day early in the morning. The driver arrived on time asked me some questions about my septic system and then started the process of cleaning the tank. It only took about 30 minutes or so once he started. The technicians was very friendly and knowledgeable. He explained some best practices to maintain a healthy septic system. I would definitely recommend ACE read less
- BRAD'S SEPTIC & SEWER SERVICE, LLCI had a crack in a cast iron ground pipe and through word of mouth contacted Brad Septic. His company is in demand and after a few delays Brad came out and fixed my problem. He was worth the wait.
Septic Tank Companies in Genoa
- Business Description:FREE estimates, 24-hour EMERGENCY service, and fully warranted work on all of our quality plumbing and septic service and installation. We fix clogs, leaks, and more, GUARANTEEING your satisfaction.Recent Review:They were very prompt and excellent. They did a great job!Robert P.
- Business Description:A.S.A.P.-American Sewer And Plumbing Services Inc. is a Toledo based company striving to meet your expectations on what a professional plumbing and drain cleaning service should be! *Prompt polite service *Competitive pricing based on national averages. Additional Phone: North: 419-726-1925, East: 419-693-9790, West: 419-476-1000, South: 419-382-2299, Wood County: 419-575-2979 read lessRecent Review:Eric and crew were awesome. It was a big job but they completed it in one day. We thought the price was extremely fair, at the end of the job we realized we may have paid too little. Extremely competent and professional read lessTheresa M.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes .. read lessRecent Review:When installing a new refrigerator, the knob to turn the water off fell off in the service man’s hand and water was going everywhere. We had to turn the water off to the whole house. In a panic I found Home Advisor and after inputting my info, Amy from Mr. Rooter called within five minutes. After looking at her schedule, she said a tech would show up in 30-60 minutes. Don’t remember the time exactly, but Mike D. showed up in about 35-45. After inspecting the problem, he gave me an estimate. He said that there was a slow leak that had messed up the drywall and he had to cut it out. He installed all new pipes, bought a 2x4 because the new box was smaller than the old box and basically redid the entire site. Mike was so nice and explained everything he did. He realized that I was stressed and made every effort to make this process as easy as he could. If the service men would have brought the new refrigerator inside, Mike D. would have installed it for me. (They came back later and there were no issues installing the new fridge). When I first got the estimate I thought it was high, but I had no choice. In retrospect, I received much more value for my money. I will hire Mr.Rooter and Mike D. for any future plumbing projects read lessMARGE L.
- Business Description:Rick's Striping & Seal Coating Inc
- Business Description:Military clean since 1965.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. Local Septic, Sewer, and Foundation contractor. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEE.NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL read less
- Business Description:All excavation work related areas.
- Business Description:S&S has a total of 9 employees, we do use sub-contractors for brick & block work & Drywall finishing. Our billing procedures are 50% down on job start date with 50% at the finish with a approval walk through with homeowner or property owner read less
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Certified Contractors Ohio serves the Greater Toledo area with a range of contracting and construction services. From roofing to basements and everything in between. If you don't see what you need on our list, ask us, because "Yeah..We Do That Too!! read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Oak Harbor
- Ottawa Hills
- Bowling Green
septic tank services in Genoa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Certified Contractors9000 Maumee Western Road
- Certified Contractors
- T&J Rooter Service3264 South Ave
- T&J Rooter Service