LEVEL ONE POOLS, SPAS AND MORE

Adrian, MI 49221

20 EMPLOYEES. financing options

05/24/2018

Cynthia A.

Initially all went well, they did a nice job putting in the pool and the first few years were fine. But as the pool aged and I required service, the response got bad. They did not answer emails or phone calls and it took repeated attempts to contact them to get anything done. The decking around pool warped and I asked them about fixing it and instead they hammered in a bunch of nails to hold it in place. When the external pool heater failed, I was promised that Art would come out and fix it. I waited all season and even when the pool was closed, they still didn't do anything. I finally had enough and changed company

Description of Work
They installed an Endless Pool for me and maintained for several years

09/21/2016

Steve P.

From start to finish, Dick (owner) and his entire crew were top notch. Level One went above and beyond to make sure our investment will be enjoyable for years to come. We are so glad we went with Level One. I am the type that gets three or more quotes on everything. With the pool being a major expense I took another step and actually went and looked at several different companies final product. I spoke with home owners that used Level One and other companies as well. What I found was, Level One from start to finish was the company I wanted installing our pool. other companies claimed to be cheaper (not by much) but did not include a start to finish install. The only extra with Level One was the electrician and gas for the heater (which was expected) and standard with all companies I looked at. Other companies I considered actually had the customer packing dirt around the pool for weeks before the concrete went in. Other companies I looked at required me, (The home owner) to pool the permit. With Level one all of the leg work, permits and inspections scheduling for the pool were handled by them. Did I mention how professional the crew was. The team showed up on time or early every day they were scheduled to be at the house. The added touch of the little extras performed by Level One added up to a lot as far as I'm concerned, Both cost savings and piece of mind. If your entertaining the idea of a pool. I would highly recommend giving Level One a call.

Description of Work
Level One installed an 18x36 In ground pool and additional side walk.

Category pool cleaners, stamped concrete, swimming pools

04/30/2014

Tom M.

They've done really well. They're top of the line. And they charge top of the line prices. It's a very nice pool. They're pricey but obviously, they stand by their work.

Description of Work
We used Level One Pools & Spas and More for pool sales construction and installation.

Category swimming pools

06/24/2013

angela P.

They put the pool in. The cleaning was free when I built my pool but they are pretty expensive normally.

Description of Work
I used Level One Pools, Spas And More to clean my pool.

01/12/2013

angela P.

I was referred to this company through two family members that have used this pool company before. One family member has pool installation and the other has his pool serviced. I was very impressed by this company. Initially I was dealing with the salesperson. The cost was relatively higher than some of the other pool companies but they did have extras added that the others did not. The salesperson was consistent in calling me to identify where I was at in the process of choosing a contractor. Prior to making my choice the owner and the salesperson came to my home and spent lots of time reviewing exactly what I wanted. They were able to beat all the other contractors prices and threw in some extra's. They were prompt in starting the work and they were PROFESSIONAL. They wore uniforms (not tank tops) and were so knowledgeable every step of the way.There were a few bumps in the road that may have been prevented, some that could not. I LOVE my pool. The concrete is so awesome, they provided decorative cuts in the concrete that add to the beauty of the poolscaping. This company is not local as I am in Ohio and their company is in Michigan. They still provided great service and attention that is needed when making such a huge financial decision.

Description of Work
Inground vinyl liner pool construction and concrete deck installed.

Category pool cleaners, stamped concrete, swimming pools

05/29/2010

Michael S.

We called and talked to an actual person to get an estimate for an above ground pool, there is one person apparently that can do this and we were told he would call back that evening....no call. We called again and talked to a person and we told them to call back in the evening of which they said was not a problem. One call came in the morning 2 days later from the "esimator" and then he said in the message he would call back that evening....no call. Called again, waited 3 days....no call. Went to www.insideoutrecreation.com in Toledo and had the best experience ever. The Pool was WAY bigger, WAY better, WAY cheaper than I could have ever hoped for. A full 1,000 less than and estimate from Level One last year with a bigger pool that is much nicer.

Description of Work
Service....not sure they are aware of service :(

08/17/2008

Cliff W.

We found an old pool slide that was in decent shape but was somewhat uncared for over the past two years. Level One helped us price it (fairly for both parties) and then walked us through getting the best flanges and gear to set it up for our deck. Then they gave us ideas to run the water line and hose. It was great that they were willing to put it in, but were more than helpful when I told them that I'd rather do it. They then became advisor's and helped us get it up and running for our kids!

Description of Work
Fixed pool slide and gave product ideas to get water running for slide.

08/17/2008

Cliff W.

We had hail damage from a storm this summer on our roof and on our siding. Level One came out first and quoted our roof, connected with our insurance company and went to work in less than 2 weeks. Their representative came to the house to show us some shingle samples, allowing us to choose the style and the color. As they worked on our roof, they came across another issue for us from the storm, siding, something the insurance inspector didn't look for. They worked seamlessly with our insurance company and the job was done quickly and efficiently. One other quick note, we have a 4 & 5 year old to be concerned about. Level One made sure everything was nail and debris free in our yard. Great work!

Description of Work
Level One gave us an estimate, contacted our insurance adjuster, arranged the cost, replaced our roof and came back later, after finding siding damage from the hail and did our siding.

Category roofing, siding

Integrity Home Exteriors

Integrity Home Exteriors is your single source for high-quality roofing, windows, insulation, doors, siding and gutters services in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Started by Adam Becker in 2000, Integrity has grown into a full-service residential, commercial and industrial exteriors contractor for all your installation, repair and maintenance needs.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

The Energy Savers Roofs & More

We specialize in roofing, gutters, gutter guards, insulation in attics , walls, crawlspaces , sill plates, and pole barns at an affordable price. The Energy Savers Roofs and More is the only company in Ohio and Michigan that provides guaranteed energy savings if the home qualifies. All estimates are free. Family owned and operated since 2011. We offer excellent no interest options. We strive to make each and every customer satisfied. Feel free to look us up on all of our websites. We are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. theenergysavers.pro energysaversroofsandmore.com

Offers Coupon

G L Construction Management

We provide services for any size project! From a light fixture change to a complete home renovation, our team has the knowledge and experience to complete the scope of work on time and under budget. We diagnose and repair electrical, plumbing, and HVAC troubles.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

STAMPED DECORATIVE CONCRETE, CONCRETE FLATWORK INCLUDING DRIVEWAYS, SIDEWALKS, PATIOS, BASEMENTS, BARN & GARAGE FLOORS. POURED WALLS INCLUDING ADDITION, GARAGE, AGRICULTURAL STRUCTURE FOUNDATIONS, RETAINING WALLS & CONCRETE STEPS. DECKS, CUSTOM SUNROOMS, PORCHES. SPAS. AWNINGS. SWIMMING POOLS.ABOVEGROUND AND INGROUND

CONCRETE LEVELING OR MUD JACKING