Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Xenia, OH
There are 39 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Xenia
- Faith BuiltFaith Built was hired to complete a master bathroom remodel for our home. From start to finish, this company has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Cory and Rob (co-owners) were prompt in all of their communication with us, and the team that worked in our home did spectacular work and were always professional and courteous in their interactions with us. The project was fairly extensive- ripping out an old cast iron tub, taking down old subway tile and baseboard heaters, and installing new light fixtures, a shower, painting, flooring, etc. Throughout the project they kept me up to speed on progress, discussed any unknowns they had run into and how to resolve it (like old plumbing that needed fixed), etc. I could not be more pleased with how the master bath looks now
- Faith BuiltRob and his crew (Ken and Logan) were wonderful. As they did work each day they informed me of the progress and made sure I was satisfied with the worm being done. Excellent quality and craftsmanship! Very friendly, trustworthy, and dependable people. Would highly recommend.
- Triple C ContractorsThe job went well, Craig Stoll and help were courteous, worked dilligently and completed the job on the second day. They put everything back, the ceiling looks real nice. Happy with their work!
- RA Cooks Roofing and RestorationRA Cooks Renovations was a pleasure to work with. They have completed all of my major home Renovations. The renovated 3 bathrooms, my home salon, enclosed my sun room and redid a wall in my living room that was infested with termites. I'm completely satisfied with all work performed. I will soon be hiring them again to remodel my kitchen
- BELFOR USAAnne - Just wanted to say thank you to your and your crew for the amazing job they did with very little notice! Please pass this along to the folks at Belfor. It was a wonderful experience to work with a contractor who actually shows up and does the job like they promised. I was sincerely overwhelmed with the professionalism, timeliness and follow up that I received from your entire organization
- 1st In Home ImprovementsExcellent work! I had a utility room that was really outdated and was a remnant of the house's kitchen from a bygone era. I got four quotes, but chose Joe because of his reviews here on Angie's List and his personality and professionalism. Joe installed a wall, creating a pantry which was desperately needed. He and Stacy also installed a new floor, painted and installed trim, shelving, transitions, wiring/switches/outlets, everything that was needed to totally remodel the utility room and create an awesome walk-in pantry. I highly recommend Joe. Note his rates are labor only, so be sure to estimate cost of materials as well. His rates were higher than other contractors, but when comparing apples to apples, and knowing sometimes you get what you pay for, I chose to spend the extra $ with Joe, and don't regret it a bit
- McKelvy's PaintingMcKelvy's Painting did a wonderful job painting the room and ceiling that needed work after a bathroom remodel caused some water damage. They took extra care to make the water damage to the ceiling disappear. They showed up on time, and cleaned up after they were finished. Would definitely hire again, highly recommend
- Chopps Painting LLCTim’s crew did a great job painting my two bedrooms, kitchen ceiling and repairing drywall. They are great communicators always let me know when they were going to late. They are a very busy crew and had to schedule way ahead.
- Chuck's Handyman & Insulation Services LLCIt went well. Working with Chuck's Handyman was the best idea I had. I'm grateful to them for there services. I would recommend them to anyone that's in need of home repairs at a fair price.
- The Patch Boys of Montgomery CountyWe had the Patch Boys do a large job - mudding and taping a lot of walls and ceilings in a whole-house renovation. They also put new wallboard up in one room. It was almost a two-week job. We didn't rate them on price because we didn't receive any other quotes. We think that their price was pretty fair, given the duration and size of the job. The good: - Cory came by every day to check on his team. He was responsive to problems, like replacing lost mounting hardware. - Their team members are pretty much friendly and personable. They were a nice group of folks to have working on our home. - We had mounted most of the new wallboard. They fixed our errors. - Seams and edges are generally undetectable. Skim coats are smooth. The result was mostly ready to paint. - They tried to re-mount items that they had removed (like bathroom mirrors). - They held to their quoted price. The not-so-good: - We had several different crew members on different days, and they would ask us to explain what their counterparts had and hadn't done. We didn't have their detailed work plan. - Even with our paper on the floors and surfaces, they managed to get globs of mud everywhere (like, inside a toilet). If we didn't protect the area, they didn't either. Fortunately, mud cleans up with soap and water. Unfortunately, we are the people who are finding that stuff and cleaning it up. - For remounting items, they would do well to bring some hand tools along with drill-drivers, to avoid stripping out the drywall anchors. And baggies for collecting screws, screw caps, and the like. - Weeks later, we are still finding the occasional glob or bump that should have been removed and sanded. - They tried to clean up floors with a wet Swiffer. It was a nice try, but that doesn't really do the trick on spots of drywall mud. And then we recently found where a screw had pierced a sink drain pipe -- that was in the room where they had mounted new wallboard. Fortunately, we were able to repair that from an adjoining (non-renovated) space. That bit of carelessness is the reason that I'd look elsewhere if I needed this kind of work again. So, the work that the Patch Boys did for us was mostly good with a few annoying issues
Drywall Contractors in Xenia
- Business Description:We are a locally-owned, family-operated business. We strive to be the best around regarding all types of services; Roofing, Concrete, Drywall, Remodeling, Flooring, Painting, Siding, etc. We have been in business for over a decade, and love what we do. Take a moment to give us a call... you’ll see the difference. We are a legitimate company, focusing on quality workmanship, and following through on our word. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Very well. Very professional , and the guys were super polite. Hard workers and you can tell that Jason (the owner) cares about his people “Family” he calls them. Nice job guys! WILL HIRE AGAIN NEXT YEAR !Brittany B.
- Business Description:Dave’s Handyman Service is a family and Veteran owned and operated local business with over 15 years of industry experience. I opened Dave’s Handyman Service because I take pride in working with my hands and seeing the finished results for my customers. The reason I opened my own handyman service is because being a small company allows me to be at every job, give personal attention to my customers, and have the flexibility to adjust the scope of work based on my customer’s needs without needi..Recent Review:Called Dave after seeing his reviews on Angie's List. Dave arrived on time and quoted a price for replacing a rotted out window sash on a large specialty window. He immediately went to get the materials and returned to finish the project within a couple of hours. Window looks great, paint matched, and saved me a lot of money compared to having to replace the window. Great guy, knows what he is doing and would highly recommendLarry K.
- Business Description:A & T Plastering has been in business since 1969. Steve Shannon has been running the business for the past 17 years. Steve has 32 years experience in the plastering, drywall and remodel business.
- Business Description:For over 12 years, our lead Contractor, Josh Jackson, has been providing top of the line residential construction services to homeowners on everything from a single window replacement, to designing and building a structure from the ground up. He comes highly-reccomended for building new homes, additions, single room remodels and entire home renovations. He has been lead foreman for two well known companies in the state of Ohio, where he also owned and operated his own woodworking business. He..Recent Review:Excellent, best technicians and repair work.Charles W.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1993 and by being a family-owned business this allows us to be able to keep our prices lower than other painting contractors without sacrificing quality. We are proud to say that we have had many happy customers throughout the years in the Miami Valley area. We have had excellent ratings on Angie's List and, as always, a good standing with the Springboro Chamber of Commerce-Lebanon area Chamber of Commerce.. We are Insured and Bonded. We accept all major credit ..
- Business Description:FULL SERVICE PAINTING COMPANY
- Business Description:RA Cooks Roofing and Restoration is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will exceed your expectations with our top notch service. We offer the expertise to handle your complete roofing and restoration project from the beginning to the end. Our experience in roofing and insurance restoration offers you quality workmanship that's been given to our customers for over 12 years and counting. We look foward to serving you on your projectRecent Review:They were professional, friendly and most importantly, did quality work. In addition, they cleaned up very well afterward!Peggy W.
- Business Description:Frisby Construction, LLC is a locally owned and operated General Contracting Company headquartered in Milford, OH. We have a thorough understanding of all phases of residential and commercial projects, and are considered experts in the industry. There is NO JOB our company would ever consider too small, or too large. From basic service calls, to custom built homes, we are equipped with the know-how, and necessary equipment, to complete any job. Our company PRIDES OURSELVES on having 24/7 emer..Recent Review:The roof repair was easy to schedule, the team that did the work was prompt and professional, and I would use them again if needed.Stephen B.
- Business Description:ARCO has been serving the greater Cincinnati & Dayton Area since 1999. All of our technicians are certified sweeps and inspectors with the CSIA. ( Chimney Safety Institute of America ) Also, ARCO is a member of the Chimney Sweeping Guild and stay up to date with all new fire codes and county regulations. Here at ARCO we take pride in being an honest, straight forward family business looking for steady work at a fair profit. Our owner, Patrick Archer, spent 4 years in the military before being..Recent Review:ARCO does their best to provide quality work and if there happens to be an issue, they are very responsive and will address the problem promptly. This is hard to find with other contractors in this specialty.Cheryl T.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated in Waynesville, Ohio and serving the surrounding areas, the Chateau Group is a contracting and design firm specializing in residential remodeling, design, renovation, new construction, and light commercial. Our company mission is to be a leader in the construction industry by offering quality services, using quality building materials, employing professional and motivated staff, and understanding clients’ needs to the smallest detail. We’ll treat your home just as w..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Yellow Springs
- Spring Valley
- Huber Heights
- West Carrollton
- New Carlisle
- South Charleston
drywall contractors in Xenia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st In Home Improvements
- 1st In Home Improvements
- A E Fickert2908 Springboro Rd W
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services126 Mound Street
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- A&T Plastering3296 Maplewood Dr.
- A1 Properties2905 Aerial Ave
- AAA EMERGENCY SERVICES, INC.7752 Bridgetown Rd
- AAA Property Enhancement LLC34 E Williams Dr
West Milton, Ohio
- AB General Contractor3021 Arthur Rd
- ABC Services LLC652 Amber Trl
- Able Custom Painting3300 cozy camp rd
- ABSOLUTE PROFESSIONAL PAINTING1922 Amelia Court
- ACORN CONSTRUCTION & REMODELNG4551 Gateway Circle
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- Action Property Mold LLCPO Box 1354 Florence Kentucky 41042 605 E. Hill Street
- Ad Kistler & Son Bathroom Specialist3090 Meadow Park Dr
- Advanced Home Solutions7901 Marcia Dr
- AEP Construction Company, LLC2818 Cyclorama Dr
- Affordable Remodeling615 Franklin Ave.
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- All Aspects1049 S Central Ave
- All Good Renovations2301 Equestrian Dr
- All In One Wertz Painting LLC966 Cherokee Dr
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- All Service Handyman LLC3252 Drew Rd
- ALL SKILL SERVICES5335 Springboro Pike Ste D
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Amethyst Painting And Design1506 Chapel St
- Anderson Construction294 Redbank Dr.
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler1524 E. 2nd Street
- ANRO BUILDERS INC.1571 N. CENTRAL DRIVE
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Atlas Restoration & Remodeling1714 Findlay Rd
- AUBURN ROSE drywall finishing110 Colonial Circle
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A E Fickert
- B & B Miller Home Improvement7425 E SR 40
New Carlisle, Ohio
- B & D ENTERPRISE4416 ROSEMARY AVE LOWER LEVEL
- B & D Remodeling
- B & T Construction2989 W. Lwr. Springboro Rd
- Bear's Home Improvements LLC2011 Blake Ave
- Before & After Tree and Construction Co.518 Homeview Ave.
- Bell's Preferred Restoration Care534 E Dixie Dr
- BHI - Brandenburg Home Improvement1325 Dequincy Dr
- Bolin's Home Improvements827 Caldwell St
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Boomer Repairs LLC1347 Bartley Rd
- Brentwood Builders100 Parkview Ln
- BREWER'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS2592 old springfield rd
- BROWN & BILLS GROUP55 HILLSIDE CT
- Buckeye Home Improvements LLC725 Mound St
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- BW Painting & Drywall Repair1702 Meadow Ave
- B & B Miller Home Improvement
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.5095 Waynesville Jamestown Rd
- C.I.D. (Consider It Done) Painting, LLCPO Box 37074
Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Cabinets Plus More8854 Darke Montgomery County Line Road
- Caldwell Custom Finishes5924 Hithergreen Dr.
- Cavanaugh Painting65 Crockett Dr
- Centerville Building and Design7940 Clyo Rd
- Centerville Restoration & Remodeling LLC120 S Village Dr
- CertaPro Painters® of Dayton4419 Linden Ave
- Chateau Group Construction1664 E State Rt 73
- Chopps Painting LLC2824 Comanche Dr
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Claggett's Fix It All LLC4449 Harbison St
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- ConTech4244 Fulton Ave
- Cooperative Services Group, LTD / CCM1240 Stanley Avenue
- Cornett Custom Concrete and Home Rejuvenation1021 howard ct
West Alexandria, Ohio
- CRESS WALLPAPERING9665 Cedar Knoll Dr
- Crossroads Construction2142 Needmore Rd
- Custom Contractor Services6507 walnut ridge rd
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.
- D & A Handyman Service LLCPO Box 60564
- D & L Construction and Restoration LLC4817 Bofield Dr
- D&D Painting7 Watts st
- D&J HOME IMPROVEMENT503 EAST ST CLAIR ST.
- D&M Construction and complete home services llc
- Daniels Maintenance & Construction LLCP.O Box 3137
- Dave's Handyman ServicePo box 340841
Beavercreek Township, Ohio
- Day 1 Construction LLC5848 deerfield st
- Dayton Home Sales Solutions LLC9026 W National Rd
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Demir Carpentry300 N Fountain Ave
- Deters Construction Services3228 Spillway Ct
- Double Tilt Sash & Door Co.7142 Salem Rd
- Douglas Construction6312 Rosecrest Drive
- Dragon RestorationPO Box 832
- Dreamworks Construction services2759 South Blvd
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- drywall by jerry56 e. mumma ave.
- DRYWALL WIZARD7211 Taylorsville Rd.
- Drywall Wizard130 West 2nd St. Suite 632
- D & A Handyman Service LLC
- Eads Fence Co Inc131 Broadway
- EAGLE PROPERTY MAINTENANCE LLC2810 WAYNE AVE
- Earth scapes property maintenance1929 Lower Bellbrook Rd
- Eccentrix Home Improvement208 Galewood Dr
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Ervin & Sons Handyman Services LLC429 Pandora Dr
- Everything & Company1214 harvard blvd
- Express Interiors1926 Springmont Av
- EXTRA HANDS405 N Oak St
- Eads Fence Co Inc