Friedman Home Improvement & Masonry

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2017

1038 Cottage Court Dr

Fairborn, OH 45324

We are a locally-owned, family-operated business. We strive to be the best around regarding all types of services; Roofing, Concrete, Drywall, Remodeling, Flooring, Painting, Siding, etc. We have been in business for over a decade, and love what we do. Take a moment to give us a call... you’ll see the difference. We are a legitimate company, focusing on quality workmanship, and following through on our word. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you....

roofing (12)drywall (9)tile installation (4)home remodeling (3)stamped concrete (2)siding companies (2)masonry (2)handyman (2)foundation repair (1)door installation (1)house painting (1)window replacement (1)

10/20/2020

Very well. Very professional , and the guys were super polite. Hard workers and you can tell that Jason (the owner) cares about his people “Family” he calls them. Nice job guys! WILL HIRE AGAIN NEXT YEAR !

Description of Work
Kitchen , bathroom, siding

Category ceramic tile,remodeling

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

07/16/2020

Requested a qoute from Friedman and got an appointment for the next morning which really impressed me. Talked with Barry the next morning and things went good in our quick discussion. He supplied me with a quote within 48 hours. I responded and told him that I wanted to make a minor change to plan that would make it easier on them and asked for an adjustment to qoute. I did not hear anything back ...

Description of Work
Drywall and paneling to drywall

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

05/29/2020

I can't say enough good things about Friedman Home Improvement! We had an outside wall that had old stucco crumbling from a small portion of wall next to our garage. His guy came out and went above and beyond to repair it correctly. Looks great and everyone was friendly too. We'll definitely give them a call when we get around to other big projects we need to get done!

Description of Work
repair stucco on outside wall

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

04/28/2020

Jason was very good at coming to the house and asking questions, and giving me advice on what he saw, and what could be done. He then sent an estimate in a timely fashion, as well as got the work done, and made certain it was complete and satisfactory before asking for the final payment.. He and the people that did the work were all honest, polite, helpful, and a pleasure to do business with. I wi...

Description of Work
I needed some of the wood siding repaired or replaced, and the exterior of my house and detached garage painted

Category siding,house painters

Work Completed On 03/15/2020

03/18/2020

Project went very well. As with any project, there were unexpected problems but they were all resolved quickly, easily and satisfactorily. His workers were great! Very pleased with the results and would definitely hire Jason again.

Description of Work
master bedroom, master bathroom, walk-in closet

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

03/10/2020

Beautifully! The weather played into getting the work completed but the mason, Jeff, would show up and work whenever the temperature and the “wet” permitted. The result really has us smiling and grateful for Jeff’s efforts and his guidance before he began the job.

Description of Work
masonry .... chimney and wall stone

Category masonry

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

02/21/2020

Barry and Jason are both excellent service man. Very kind and have great work ethic. They really changed the outcome on the house I just moved into. Great job! Would use again.

Description of Work
flooring

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

02/14/2020

It went great! The process was explained to me in detail. The finished product was more than what I expected! I am more than happy with the improvements to my home!

Description of Work
roof, kitchen remodel

Category roofing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

Review for Friedman Home Improvement & Masonry - 1038 Cottage Court Dr, Fairborn, OH - 38387482

10/14/2019

TL/DR: Extremely late every day. Brought emotion and was defensive and quick to throw others under the bus when things came up. Bad job keeping the site clean. Not good results on the job - would never hire them again. Estimate/consultation went well. Jason talked and good talk, said all the things I wanted to hear such as being a professional, not bringing emotion into his work when plans adjust/...

Description of Work
Drywall ceiling and portion of walls.

Category drywall

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

We came to find out that there were underlying issues once we started the job. Respectfully, the home owner did not make us aware of the underlying problems that her husband knew about .... which we fixed (improper electrical work.... not to code and dangerous), which we fixed for free. The drywall work was done well and pictures were taken as we typically do on all of our jobs. I am a little conf...

08/13/2019

Excellent service and professional work Clean up each day Arrived on time. Courteous Would easily hire again

Description of Work
Several small walls n insulation removed replaced drywall painted

Category drywall,roofing

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

All types of services; Roofing, Drywall, Flooring, Remodeling, Painting, Concrete

Check, Financing