Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Vandalia, OH
There are 38 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Vandalia
- Faith BuiltRob and his crew (Ken and Logan) were wonderful. As they did work each day they informed me of the progress and made sure I was satisfied with the worm being done. Excellent quality and craftsmanship! Very friendly, trustworthy, and dependable people. Would highly recommend.
- Triple C ContractorsThe job went well, Craig Stoll and help were courteous, worked dilligently and completed the job on the second day. They put everything back, the ceiling looks real nice. Happy with their work!
- RA Cooks Roofing and RestorationRA Cooks Renovations was a pleasure to work with. They have completed all of my major home Renovations. The renovated 3 bathrooms, my home salon, enclosed my sun room and redid a wall in my living room that was infested with termites. I'm completely satisfied with all work performed. I will soon be hiring them again to remodel my kitchen
- BELFOR USAAnne - Just wanted to say thank you to your and your crew for the amazing job they did with very little notice! Please pass this along to the folks at Belfor. It was a wonderful experience to work with a contractor who actually shows up and does the job like they promised. I was sincerely overwhelmed with the professionalism, timeliness and follow up that I received from your entire organization
- 1st In Home ImprovementsExcellent work! I had a utility room that was really outdated and was a remnant of the house's kitchen from a bygone era. I got four quotes, but chose Joe because of his reviews here on Angie's List and his personality and professionalism. Joe installed a wall, creating a pantry which was desperately needed. He and Stacy also installed a new floor, painted and installed trim, shelving, transitions, wiring/switches/outlets, everything that was needed to totally remodel the utility room and create an awesome walk-in pantry. I highly recommend Joe. Note his rates are labor only, so be sure to estimate cost of materials as well. His rates were higher than other contractors, but when comparing apples to apples, and knowing sometimes you get what you pay for, I chose to spend the extra $ with Joe, and don't regret it a bit
- McKelvy's PaintingMcKelvy's Painting did a wonderful job painting the room and ceiling that needed work after a bathroom remodel caused some water damage. They took extra care to make the water damage to the ceiling disappear. They showed up on time, and cleaned up after they were finished. Would definitely hire again, highly recommend
- Chopps Painting LLCTim’s crew did a great job painting my two bedrooms, kitchen ceiling and repairing drywall. They are great communicators always let me know when they were going to late. They are a very busy crew and had to schedule way ahead.
- Chuck's Handyman & Insulation Services LLCIt went well. Working with Chuck's Handyman was the best idea I had. I'm grateful to them for there services. I would recommend them to anyone that's in need of home repairs at a fair price.
- The Patch Boys of Montgomery CountyWe had the Patch Boys do a large job - mudding and taping a lot of walls and ceilings in a whole-house renovation. They also put new wallboard up in one room. It was almost a two-week job. We didn't rate them on price because we didn't receive any other quotes. We think that their price was pretty fair, given the duration and size of the job. The good: - Cory came by every day to check on his team. He was responsive to problems, like replacing lost mounting hardware. - Their team members are pretty much friendly and personable. They were a nice group of folks to have working on our home. - We had mounted most of the new wallboard. They fixed our errors. - Seams and edges are generally undetectable. Skim coats are smooth. The result was mostly ready to paint. - They tried to re-mount items that they had removed (like bathroom mirrors). - They held to their quoted price. The not-so-good: - We had several different crew members on different days, and they would ask us to explain what their counterparts had and hadn't done. We didn't have their detailed work plan. - Even with our paper on the floors and surfaces, they managed to get globs of mud everywhere (like, inside a toilet). If we didn't protect the area, they didn't either. Fortunately, mud cleans up with soap and water. Unfortunately, we are the people who are finding that stuff and cleaning it up. - For remounting items, they would do well to bring some hand tools along with drill-drivers, to avoid stripping out the drywall anchors. And baggies for collecting screws, screw caps, and the like. - Weeks later, we are still finding the occasional glob or bump that should have been removed and sanded. - They tried to clean up floors with a wet Swiffer. It was a nice try, but that doesn't really do the trick on spots of drywall mud. And then we recently found where a screw had pierced a sink drain pipe -- that was in the room where they had mounted new wallboard. Fortunately, we were able to repair that from an adjoining (non-renovated) space. That bit of carelessness is the reason that I'd look elsewhere if I needed this kind of work again. So, the work that the Patch Boys did for us was mostly good with a few annoying issues
- Superior Lawn Care & Home ImprovementsFantastic! Donnie and his crew did a fabulous job cleaning up my landscape and remodelling the laundry. I have received numerous comments about how nice my landscaping looks. I have used high dollar, high profile landscaping services around Cincinnati before and I must say that Donnie and crew did a much better and more thorough job than any of them. Rick did a beautiful job on my laundry room. Exactly what we asked for. They cleaned up their construction debris and did not leave anything for me to have to haul to the curb! I cannot express my gratitude for what they have done for me enough. I had given up hope on using handymen as they never do a good job or just take your money and leave. Donnie is the real deal
Drywall Contractors in Vandalia
- Business Description:We are a locally-owned, family-operated business. We strive to be the best around regarding all types of services; Roofing, Concrete, Drywall, Remodeling, Flooring, Painting, Siding, etc. We have been in business for over a decade, and love what we do. Take a moment to give us a call... you’ll see the difference. We are a legitimate company, focusing on quality workmanship, and following through on our word. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Very well. Very professional , and the guys were super polite. Hard workers and you can tell that Jason (the owner) cares about his people “Family” he calls them. Nice job guys! WILL HIRE AGAIN NEXT YEAR !Brittany B.
- Business Description:Free Estimates,members of The Troy Chamber Of Commerce,The Building Trades Of America and the PDCA.We have a Full-time crew of 3 and part-time crew of 3. We are Fully Insured/Bonded and clean throughout the entire work process.No trip fees chargedRecent Review:Amazing. Extreme attention to detail! Very knowledgeable, reliable, and so easy to work with.Judy B.
- Business Description:Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Cost is determined by the job. We have 9 full time employees, a service department with fully stocked trucks to do the job when they arrive and a commercial department to do commercial jobs. We offer a $15 discount for all Angie's List members and we collect for the job when the job is done. . Our Ohio License number is: 19777. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional contact - Christy HughesRecent Review:Pressure test was done and found no leaks and I had a shut off valve installed at my gas dryer.vera w.
- Business Description:The Stomoff Painting Co. is a family owned business with 4 employees. Mention the Angie's list coupon to get 10% off of your free estimate.Recent Review:John Stomoff does a great job. He has painted various rooms inside and trim and shutters outside over the past four years. He also white washed two interior brick walls which turned out great. He has also painted for other family members. We are very satisfied and would definitely recommend Stomoff PaintingSue B.
- Business Description:FULL SERVICE PAINTING COMPANYRecent Review:It went really well! They finished the project earlier than they originally projected. They were also very open and communicative about color changes and options.Michael B.
- Business Description:We are owner operated, and have been doing vinyl, laminate, and tile floor installations, as well as bathroom, and kitchen tile backsplashes for 2 years together. Taylor is an 8 year Marine Corps Veteran, dedicated to service and producing a quality finished product. Joe has been working in floor installations for 8 years. Joe started his career with CFI ( Certified Flooring Instillation), and joined up with Taylor once he left the Marines. We ensure each piece of flooring is installed to the..Recent Review:Professional, clean, prompt. Did exactly what we wanted. Would hire again.Wanda A.
- Business Description:I am able to take care of nearly all of your home improvement needs with the speed and efficiently you expect. I use only the highest quality helpers that have the specific knowledge of your particular project. Combined we have over a hundred years of experienceRecent Review:It was great. The owner, Donnie, and his team (Donald and Christine) were all very professional and polite and worked hard. They worked diligently for over 5 hours with a short lunch break. They finished the whole house and then, at the direction of the owner, his team went back over areas that he didn't think turned out as well as I would want. I thought the cost was reasonable. They all asked if I was satisfied with the outcome. I told them that I was very pleased and would definitely contact them for future projects. Thank you, guys! - JaninJanine S.
- Business Description:No employees, I do my own framing, bathroom remodeling, tile work, painting, trim work, doors, but sub-contract electric, plumbing, HVAC, drywall, and carpet.Recent Review:Great work. They finished half our basement for about $24/sqft ($30 is typical), though we had no plumbing which kept the cost low. They were flexible and responsive, and promptly responded whenever we had requests or asked for updates. We have 3 cats and they were careful to make sure the cats did not get out or get into trouble in the workspace. We had absolutely no regrets going with this small businessRichard M.
- Business Description:We were awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. *We provide a quality choice that is affordable and reliable. *We believe in personal integrity. You can hold us accountable. *We offer great value on a reasonable budget. We show up when we say we will, or call if there’s a problem. We listen to your desires and needs, and do our best to solve your problem – ingeniously and reasonably. *We offer FREE Design Service to prepare your bid...Recent Review:Richard did another amazing job for us. He is very detailed and thorough in everything he does. The entire process was enjoyable as he informed us of issues he found and corrected. The bathroom looks great, and we know it was done right. Thank you Richard!David B.
- Business Description:Roofing for over 18 years, Free estimatesRecent Review:Great work at a good price. Definitely recommend them.Brian D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Tipp City
- Huber Heights
- West Milton
- New Carlisle
- Ludlow Falls
- Pleasant Hill
- West Carrollton
- New Lebanon
drywall contractors in Vandalia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st In Home Improvements
- 1st In Home Improvements
- A E Fickert2908 Springboro Rd W
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services126 Mound Street
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- A&T Plastering3296 Maplewood Dr.
- A1 Properties2905 Aerial Ave
- AAA EMERGENCY SERVICES, INC.7752 Bridgetown Rd
- AAA Property Enhancement LLC34 E Williams Dr
West Milton, Ohio
- AB General Contractor3021 Arthur Rd
- Able Custom Painting3300 cozy camp rd
- ABSOLUTE PROFESSIONAL PAINTING1922 Amelia Court
- ACORN CONSTRUCTION & REMODELNG4551 Gateway Circle
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- Action Property Mold LLCPO Box 1354 Florence Kentucky 41042 605 E. Hill Street
- Ad Kistler & Son Bathroom Specialist3090 Meadow Park Dr
- Advanced Home Solutions7901 Marcia Dr
- Affordable Remodeling615 Franklin Ave.
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- All Around Painting & Home Restorations19 MacReady Ave
- All Aspects1049 S Central Ave
- All Good Renovations2301 Equestrian Dr
- All In One Wertz Painting LLC966 Cherokee Dr
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- All Service Handyman LLC3252 Drew Rd
- ALL SKILL SERVICES5335 Springboro Pike Ste D
- Alliance Reconstruction and Remodeling, LLC6355 Palmer Rd.
New Carlisle, Ohio
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Amethyst Painting And Design1506 Chapel St
- Anderson Construction294 Redbank Dr.
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Andys handyman service 160 SW 15th St
- Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler1524 E. 2nd Street
- ANRO BUILDERS INC.1571 N. CENTRAL DRIVE
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Atlas Restoration & Remodeling1714 Findlay Rd
- AUBURN ROSE drywall finishing110 Colonial Circle
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A E Fickert
- B & B Miller Home Improvement7425 E SR 40
New Carlisle, Ohio
- B & D ENTERPRISE4416 ROSEMARY AVE LOWER LEVEL
- B & D Remodeling
- B & T Construction2989 W. Lwr. Springboro Rd
- Bear's Home Improvements LLC2011 Blake Ave
- Before & After Tree and Construction Co.518 Homeview Ave.
- Bell's Preferred Restoration Care534 E Dixie Dr
- BHI - Brandenburg Home Improvement1325 Dequincy Dr
- Big Bear Clean-out & Paint
- Bolin's Home Improvements827 Caldwell St
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Boomer Repairs LLC1347 Bartley Rd
- Bowman Floor & Home2620 W Market St
- Brentwood Builders100 Parkview Ln
- BREWER'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS2592 old springfield rd
- BROWN & BILLS GROUP55 HILLSIDE CT
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- BW Painting & Drywall Repair1702 Meadow Ave
- B & B Miller Home Improvement
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.5095 Waynesville Jamestown Rd
- C.I.D. (Consider It Done) Painting, LLCPO Box 37074
Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Cabinets Plus More8854 Darke Montgomery County Line Road
- Caldwell Custom Finishes5924 Hithergreen Dr.
- Carters Property management 1015 Fords Shop Rd
- Cavanaugh Painting65 Crockett Dr
- Centerville Building and Design7940 Clyo Rd
- Centerville Restoration & Remodeling LLC120 S Village Dr
- CertaPro Painters® of Dayton4419 Linden Ave
- Chopps Painting LLC2824 Comanche Dr
- Chuck's Handyman & Insulation Services LLCPO Box 242
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Claggett's Fix It All LLC4449 Harbison St
- Complete Construction Group LLC5950 Poe Ave
- ConTech4244 Fulton Ave
- Cooperative Services Group, LTD / CCM1240 Stanley Avenue
- Cornett Custom Concrete and Home Rejuvenation1021 howard ct
West Alexandria, Ohio
- Cougar Construction2812 Walford Drive
- Crossroads Construction2142 Needmore Rd
- Curtis Painting & Home Repair814 N Market St
- Custom Contractor Services6507 walnut ridge rd
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.
- D & A Handyman Service LLCPO Box 60564
- D & L Construction and Restoration LLC4817 Bofield Dr
- D&D Painting7 Watts st
- D&J HOME IMPROVEMENT503 EAST ST CLAIR ST.
- D&M Construction and complete home services llc
- D&N home improvement
- Daniels Maintenance & Construction LLCP.O Box 3137
- Day 1 Construction LLC5848 deerfield st
- Dayton Home Remodeling1701 Delco Park Dr Suite 5
- Dayton Home Sales Solutions LLC9026 W National Rd
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Deters Construction Services3228 Spillway Ct
- Double Tilt Sash & Door Co.7142 Salem Rd
- Douglas Construction6312 Rosecrest Drive
- Dragon RestorationPO Box 832
- Dreamworks Construction services2759 South Blvd
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- drywall by jerry56 e. mumma ave.
- DRYWALL DOCTOR629 LITTLE MEADOW DR
- DRYWALL WIZARD7211 Taylorsville Rd.
- Drywall Wizard130 West 2nd St. Suite 632
- D & A Handyman Service LLC