Your fireplace can be more than just a vital source of warmth. With a few added details, it can become the focal point of any room. Here are five ideas for choosing the right fireplace stone for your home.
Get matched with top fireplace companies in Springboro, OH
There are 37 highly-rated local fireplace companies.
Recent Fireplace Services Reviews in Springboro
- Chimney Works IncGreat! Jeremy is great to work with. We've had them maintaining our fireplace for years and they always do a great job.
- BROMWELL'SWe had a great experience with Bromwell's, starting with the sales experience. We made an appointment (COVID-19 protocol) and took the fireplace measurement with us to expedite the process. Once we know what gas log units would fit our fireplace we selected one and paid a deposit on it. Derrick installed the unit and gave us a tutorial on how to use it. The process was smooth, quick, and clean. A week later the pilot light went out (our doing, nothing wrong with the unit). We read through the lighting instructions and were uncomfortable lighting the pilot ourselves and so called Bromwell's to light it and show us how again. Bromwell's sent Derrick who lit the pilot and showed us how. About an hour after he left we smelled gas. I turned off the pilot, called Bromwell's to alert them, and called the gas company. While we were waiting for the gas company to arrive, I had a call from J.T. at Bromwell's who asked if he could come over to see the unit. We agreed and he arrived as the gas company technician was leaving. The gas co. tech. found nothing wrong with the gas line or gas log insert installation and his meter got no reading on a gas leak (by this time the smell had dissipated) - - good news for us! J.T. tested all the connections and lit the pilot again. He turned off the pilot and then had us light it so we had first-hand experience and answered our questions
- American Chimney & MasonryThe gentlemen checked everything and took pictures to show we had a good cap and was no need for a new one. He asked to see fireplace and showed us how to check and close damper and tightened the pull so it would stay closed. Tim was very thorough and informative. We had a problem with bats. This should solve our problem. This is our second time using this company, they also repaired our chimney for the furnace
- Outdoor Design Build LLCThe entire experience with Design Build was exceptional. We feel so fortunate to have selected them to complete our project. It turned out even better than expected and we enjoy it even more than anticipated. The only regret is that we didn't build it 5 years ago. David, his foreman Rick, the rest of his crews and subs were all very professional and responsive. They began the project when they said they would and were at our home every day working until it was completed. Even in freezing temperatures and snow! They were in good communication throughout the process making sure we were happy every step of the way. They've been doing this for a long time and their expertise shows, not just in the craftsmanship but in the guidance they provided to ensure we achieved our desired outcome. We've already referred them to our friends and neighbors and recommend them to anyone considering a new outdoor space
- Outdoor Design Build LLCDavid and his team were great to work with. They were helpful with any questions or requests we had, and they were flexible in changing little things if we asked as we went. Our patio and landscaping turned out just the way we wanted!
- Frisby ConstructionI called 4 or 5 different roofing companies to come out and repair the small hole in our roof from a fallen tree limb after a wind storm. None of the other companies even gave me a call back! I called Frisby and they called me back within the hour asking for pictures so they could work on a quote. They had two guys come out that very afternoon ahead of the rain to complete the task. The guys were professional and kind, and took care to show me each step they were completing. I felt the price was very fair too compared to other companies. I would highly recommend this company
- Outdoor Design Build LLCService after the sale! When anyone goes into a sizable backyard project, just know not all goes according to plan. There will be hiccups, delays, re-dos, etc. Just be in that mindset, no matter who you use. It's life and it happens! The end result is that I LOVE MY NEW BACKYARD SPACE (as do my neighbors :-) ) With that, I wish to speak about the service after the sale! That is one competitive advantage I give David and his Outdoor Design team! My backyard project was fairly sizable... Deck tear down, new covered/paved patio, a new gas line fed firepit with concrete/stone sitting. My dream backyard! I am into my third season of enjoying my backyard space. I mentioned this because some items needed to corrected after about a year, the contractors we long packed and gone. I contacted David and without question, he said " I will take care of it...), and did so. Making the issue go away and even made it better than it was before. Now fast forward another year! Another unforeseen problem arose. I reached out to David and told him what happened, and I would like to make sure I got the right size and part to replace, that if he would order the part for the firepit I would pay him for it and replace it myself (given it has been over two years). He said, "That should not have happened...I will order and replace it, and will have it installed at no cost." He promptly did so that we didn't miss any long-term enjoyment outside. THAT IS SERVICE no one will match! It is the small things that add up and over-shadow minor inconveniences that happened during the design/building of the project. I would recommend David and his team to anyone! He has your back long after the sale and completion of your project
- ET Home ServicesCleaned all surfaces ie. logs. Glass, base, walls and flew. Added fake ashes. Covered all areas being worked on and shoe covers. Two guys, friendly and left place clean after work was accomplished.
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney OptionsThey did a great job. Very professional. Repairs were done when promised. We will definitely use ARCO again. Thanks!
- Plumb Tite PlumbingWe moved into a new home that has an enclosed gas fireplace. Not sure if it had been serviced, I called PLUMBTITE -they were highly recommended and I couldn’t agree more. Very professional scheduling and follow up process. Donnie took the glass out, examined and cleaned the working parts, and answered every question I had. I wouldn’t hesitate to call PLUMBTITE again. It was money well spent
Fireplace Companies in Springboro
- Business Description:I been in business since 1983 I strive to provide great service to all my customers. All my years of experience can speak for itself. Owner and operator.Recent Review:Rich was great. He was very professional over the phone initially and seemed to know his stuff. We had a stuck damper and couldn't figure it out. After some troubleshooting, Rich was able to get the damper repaired and working again, and his initial diagnosis was correct. Very professional..Jay T.
- Business Description:Our company is your most outside the box thinking landscaping service in the area. With our many years of experience in commercial and residential landscaping we can help you create your dream landscape! We specialize in a broad range of landscaping techniques, rather it be as simple as a new paver patio or as complex as a whole yard design we work hand-in-hand with a team of architects and horticulturalists to bring you a well-rounded approach. We follow the philosophy that each landscape is..Recent Review:Rob and his crew far exceeded my expectations. The design, quality, professionalism and response time were second to none. I had several quotes and there is NO WAY I would have entrusted the project to anyone else. You will NOT find a better solution to your needs. look no farther and give them a call. I cannot recommend them any higherSIMON R.
- Business Description:All our Craftsmen are employees that are comprehensively background checked for your safety. We check for criminal and sexual offenses. We do not use subcontractors. We provide estimates for the larger jobs. Smaller jobs are done on a Time and Materials basis. Call or email us for details and to set an appointmentRecent Review:Dan Landon came out within a week of my request to give me an estimate. The work was completed a couple of days later. Very professional job, and I can't imagine how it could have been any better or easier.Michelle M.
- Business Description:Don Snider Roofing is a roofing contractor in Cincinnati, OH, serving the entire Cincinnati area. With over 30 years of experience and service, we find ourselves providing nothing but the best in roofing installation. This well established company was founded in 1989 by Don Snider as an answer to a growing demand for quality roofing companies. Having been in the business for many years, Don decided that he could do it better and more affordable than the competition. Our specialties inclu..Recent Review:Excellent. Accepted offer on Friday and roof and chimney work finished in one day which was the following Monday. His crew was fast, focused, and did a remarkable clean up after. Don's quote was competitive and the products used (Owens Corning Duration) rated very high on the web. Highly recommendMark H.
- Business Description:Mid Valley Chimney Sweep is based in Franklin, we also serve clients in Center ville and Kettering as well as Butler and Warren Counties specializing in any form of chimney needs you may have including but not limited to. family owned and locally operated. Additional website - www.mid-valleychimney.comRecent Review:I purchased a 160 year old home 2.5 years ago. It has 3 fireplaces. Mid Valley just repaired the one in my living room and they did a fantastic job. The hearth needed to be replaced and they were able to save the old brick to use on the top so that it still looks original to the fireplace. They also lined the chimney with a new stainless steel flue and repaired the fire box. I put a fire in it on Saturday night and it was wonderful. I will definitely be hiring these guys to repair my other fireplace, as well as for general masonry work. I highly recommend their servicesSamantha G.
- Business Description:Family owned since 1934. 80-100 employees. Columbus location (614) 358-7800, second showroom in Delaware, Ohio (740)363-1196, (no extended hours) third showroom in Sharonville, Ohio (513)276-4840 (no extended hoursRecent Review:I went to the showroom hoping to find 10 pieces of black subway tile. The sales rep went into the backroom and found 16 pieces of discontinued tile that matched mine exactly. I had to buy all 16 but the price was very low and I was thrilled. I’m sorry to not have the gentleman’s name. He is a heroSuzanne R.
- Business Description:With more than 15 years of experience, we specialize in property management, landscape design & installation, & custom patio & fire pit installation. Call now for all of your landscaping needs!Recent Review:Owner is top notch...he runs an honest, trustworthy business! He and his staff are accessible and they always work really hard to ensure our satisfaction! We've used them for years and will continue to do so!mark l.
- Business Description:At Glen Mills Outdoor Solutions, we know choosing a mason is a tough job. We make it easier. Simply pick up the phone and call! We’ll be happy to answer any and all of your questions, and if you are ready to move forward, we can provide a free quote. Glen Mills Outdoor Solutions has been serving the Tri-State area since 2006. And with each new project, whether residential or commercial, we strive to provide professional, timely, service at a fair price. And advice is always free. Family ow..Recent Review:Glenn and his crew did fantastic work, were a pleasure to work with, and his price was the best I was quoted. I will absolutely hire him again, and you should too.Nat C.
- Business Description:Custom woodworking company located in Blue Ash specializing in media rooms, built-ins, studies, mantles, interior trim and much more.Recent Review:I called in August and the designer came to my house soon after. She took some measurements and asked for my input. A couple weeks later she emailed me a design concept and a bid. After I accepted, the builder came to the house a few weeks later and he took accurate measurements and we spoke about specifics of the design and stain color. Two months later, he sent a photo of the finished mantle and we set up a day/time for installation. The workers arrived early (they called to let me know) and in a few hours we had our new fireplace mantle. I could not be happier. Very high quality work!!KENNETH K.
- Business Description:Bromwell's Fireplace and Fine Art Gallery is Cincinnati's oldest operating business. Established in 1819, Bromwell's has served Greater Cincinnati for generations. Our highly skilled and professionally trained installation and service staff is prepared to assist in the design, installation or repair of all of your fireplace needs. From gas logs and glass doors to whole-hearth makeovers, Bromwell's has the resources and skills to improve the appearance and performance of all your fireplace and..Recent Review:We had a great experience with Bromwell's, starting with the sales experience. We made an appointment (COVID-19 protocol) and took the fireplace measurement with us to expedite the process. Once we know what gas log units would fit our fireplace we selected one and paid a deposit on it. Derrick installed the unit and gave us a tutorial on how to use it. The process was smooth, quick, and clean. A week later the pilot light went out (our doing, nothing wrong with the unit). We read through the lighting instructions and were uncomfortable lighting the pilot ourselves and so called Bromwell's to light it and show us how again. Bromwell's sent Derrick who lit the pilot and showed us how. About an hour after he left we smelled gas. I turned off the pilot, called Bromwell's to alert them, and called the gas company. While we were waiting for the gas company to arrive, I had a call from J.T. at Bromwell's who asked if he could come over to see the unit. We agreed and he arrived as the gas company technician was leaving. The gas co. tech. found nothing wrong with the gas line or gas log insert installation and his meter got no reading on a gas leak (by this time the smell had dissipated) - - good news for us! J.T. tested all the connections and lit the pilot again. He turned off the pilot and then had us light it so we had first-hand experience and answered our questionsJ R F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fireplace company articles
Adding a fireplace to your home is no small undertaking, but fireplaces add value, warmth, light, coziness, and visual appeal as the focal point of the room, so weighing the pros and cons of the different types of fireplaces is essential.
Whether you need a complete fireplace makeover or a simple cosmetic upgrade, get inspired by these fireplace remodel ideas.
Find fireplace companies in
- Spring Valley
- West Carrollton
- South Lebanon
- Kings Mills
- Liberty Township
- New Lebanon
fireplace companies in Springboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abrams Designs121 Cleves Ave
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Andrea Tile LLC7580 Wyndot Lane
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Artisan Tile & Remodeling3918 Pattison St
- AUXIER GAS2698 Old State Route 32
- Abrams Designs
- Bates Custom Stone & Home Services1760 Hunters Trace
- Batesville Monument464 N Township Line Rd
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Cincinnati756 Old State Route 74
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- boles concrete construction155 hawk dr
- BROMWELL'S117 W FOURTH ST
- Bruce Stewart Masonry7719 Kimmel Rd POB 325
- Budget Chimney Sweep4216 Forsythia Dr.
- Bates Custom Stone & Home Services
- C & W CUSTOM WOODWORKING11949 Tramway Dr
- Carpenter Jay3519 Chalk Rd.
- Charlie's Chimney Sweeps & Masonry324 Front St
New Richmond, Ohio
- Chimney & Masonry repair100 hill street suite #104
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Chimney Care Co413 Wards Corner Rd
- Chimney Top Masonry759 Keenan Ave
- Chimney Works Inc2450 Civic Center Dr
- Cinci Sweeps L.L.C.11175 Reading Rd
- Cincinnati Gaslite Co.l4013 Dixie Hwy
- Cincy Pool ServicePO BOX 12934
- Complete Ground Solutions LLC2757 8 Mile Rd
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Cover All RoofingPO Box 12
- Creative Tile Art2980 Devils Backbone Rd
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- C & W CUSTOM WOODWORKING
- Gary Kramer Company5915 Day Road
- Gillum's Home Improvement9325 Evergreen Dr
- Gk Construction5838 Bryson St
- Glenn Mills Outdoor Solutions5427 Nelson Rd
Rising Sun, Indiana
- Godsey Construction604 Elwood St
- GS Marble & Granite LLC2855 Johnstown Rd
- Gary Kramer Company
- Hamilton Parker Co1865 Leonard Ave
- Haring Contractors, Inc11231 St Rd 350
Moores Hill, Indiana
- Heine Drone Inspections 3904 Quadrant Dr
North Bend, Ohio
- Herzog construction243 Forest Ave
- HESKAMP CONSTRUCTION2724 Bonnie Dr
- Hicon Inc93 Caldwell Dr St A
- Holcomb's Renovations LLC878 Locust Corner Rd
- Home Solutions Handyman1035 SR 28 Unit C
- Hamilton Parker Co
- Innerwood & Company LLC21 Whitney Dr
- Innerwood & Company LLC
- J.A.Schroder & Sons L.L.C.2626 Ocosta Ave
- Jack Boone12032 Pippin Rd
- Jacob Huffer & Associates2886 High St
- Jeffrey Young Concrete2962 Stony Hollow Ct.
- John T. Hanauer & Sons Brick and Stone Co.8780 Old Stage Rd
- Jolly Plumbing101 Beacon Drive Suite 100
- J.A.Schroder & Sons L.L.C.
- Karl Mattes Co Inc7919 Euclid Ave
- Ken Herbert Plumbing7811 Cheviot Road
- Kingdom Gate Construction100 W Market ST
- Knochelmann Service Experts11935 Tramway Dr
- Kraft Construction Co1437 Compton Rd
- Kyle's Handyman Service1118 Linford Cir
- Karl Mattes Co Inc
- M & S Masonry Contractor, LLC.4166 Long Lake Dr. 15213
- Masonry Scientist3443 Linwood Ave
- Master Retaining Walls Solutions, LLC9203 Erie circle
West Chester, Ohio
- McCane Construction4775 Matthew Pl
- Mid Valley Chimney Repair & Sweep320 Conover Dr
- Mid West Grounds40 W Crescentville Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Mid- Buckeye Marble And Granite LLC686 McKinley Ave
- Mowery Construction Inc5600 Kentshire Dr Suite 219
- MR SWEEP OF CINCINNATI2080 W GALBRAITH RD
- Mx-Tech Renovations1509 Dorset Way
- M & S Masonry Contractor, LLC.
- Rachel's Cleaning & Services1368 State Rte 131 Ste B
- Ray St Clair Roofing3810 PORT UNION RD
- Real Fire Tools, LLCPO Box 11033
- Remarkable Construction1733 Laredo Drive
- REMODELKING11940 HAMILTON AVE
- Rich Holthaus Plumbing Inc503 W Benson St
- Rachel's Cleaning & Services
- Serene Aqua249 Bonham Rd
- SERENITY LANDSCAPING INC5765 S ST RT 48 STE 110
- SHARON NURSERY & GARDEN CENTER7319 COLUMBIA RD
- Siegel Design Center, Remodeling & Design9016 Sutton Pl
- Signature Home Renovations6057 Dutch Hollow Rd
- Smart Choice Home Repair6795 Oxford Milford Rd.
- STANDARD MASONRY6146 MARATHON EDENTON RD
- Start RRC (Renovation, Remodeling, Construction)2895 Westminster Way
- Steinhauer Htg & Clg LLC7600 Daleview Rd
- STONE STATEMENTS7451 FIELDS ERTLE RD
- Serene Aqua