Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in South Zanesville, OH
There are 14 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in South Zanesville
- Moser Home Improvement and RepairExcellent! Mr Moser did a GREAT job! He gave me advice regarding my kitchen and did exactly what I wanted done!! He cleaned up each day! Highly recommend his work!!
- Moser Home Improvement and RepairGreat job! Easy to work with. Great attention to detail. Very knowledgeable and provided helpful input to create the bathroom we had envisioned.
- Drains&ExcavationServicesIt went perfect , I called on a tuesday night and Kody came the next day and within an hour He diagnosed the problem and gave me a quote. Finished in a timely manner and did a great job with the clean up! Very impressed overall . Would recommend to everyone ! Fair prices , very friendly , and most of all got my plumbing working !
- Drains&ExcavationServicesDrains and excavation services did an amazing job fixing my drainage issue so fast and very affordable! We will use them for all our needs! Great guys and great company!
- Drains&ExcavationServicesYou will not find a nicer group of guys! They do great work for a great price! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
- Drains&ExcavationServicesMy septic was backing up inside my house and drains and excavation services were there and fixed the problem in no time. And for a great price! They had great attitudes and were very professional too. 10/10 will call them again for for any future problems!
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Legacy DrainI had several other so called experts to my home. Each had a different solution , none of which made sense. Will analyzed the situation ,came up with a COMMON SENSE solution and carried it to a job very well done. I just purchased his GOLD service plan which is a no brainer for every home owner. I just requested his services for another home plumbing problem today
- Huelskamp Drainage and Excavation Inc.Very well done in a timely manner. Company helped us in many ways. Took the time to understand the problems we faced and completed work in a professional manner.
- The Plumbing SourceTHEY WERE HALF OF THE OTHER ESTIMATE I GOT! THE TECHNICIAN WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. I HAVE AN OLD HOUSE AND THE PIPES WERE A MESS. HE KEPT ME INFORMED AND DID A GOOD JOB.
Plumbers in South Zanesville
- Business Description:With over 10 years of experience we can take care of all your excavation/outdoor plumbing needs! Call us today for a free quote!! We will guarantee customer satisfaction and worry free warranties.Recent Review:My septic was backing up inside my house and drains and excavation services were there and fixed the problem in no time. And for a great price! They had great attitudes and were very professional too. 10/10 will call them again for for any future problemsJake a.
- Business Description:Clean, good tasting, healthful water is essential to your well-being. WaterMan filters remove the chemical impurities in your home’s water while leaving the essential minerals and electrolytes undisturbed, providing you with the pristine, untainted healthful water your body needsRecent Review:Excellent product. Water tastes terrific. Better than bottled water. Only about $800 for a whole house system. Best d vision we ever made. Everyone should have one of these systems. Was told Columbus has over 256 chemicals in it's water. This system eliminates many of them & chlorine too. <br /Chris C.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:<p>It went very well and they took care of the problem by fixing the pipe and building a wooden box over it so that it wouldn't get broken again and they showed me how I could get to the pipe if need be. Also the sump pump system they put in about 3 years ago they updated it with a new battery as the old one had to have water poured in it ever so often. The new battery is maintenance free and I don't have to worry about making sure that the battery needs to be maintained.</p> <p>I was very happy that it was taken care of and they did a great job.</pEsther A.
- Business Description:Our team at Stay Dry Waterproofing has over 20 years of experience protecting homes in Columbus. Our team of experts has experience transforming any damp, musty, and wet basement into a comfortable dry living space. We use only tested products that are guaranteed to keep your home safe. Whether you have noticed water, mold, or musty odors emitting from your basement or crawl space, we can help. Stay Dry Waterproofing is Central Ohio's leader in Basement repair and drainage needs. Everything f..Recent Review:In all of the 24 years that we've lived in our home, our sump pump never kicked on. We just assumed that it was because it didn't have to because our property is on a hill, but it turns out that it was rusted solid. Also, the water pipes from the downspouts on the west side of the house to the street were clogged with soil and/or roots, and were not draining rain water underground to the street's gutter efficiently, so in a heavy downpour, the excess water was seeping through the concrete blocks of our foundation on that side of the house. Luckily, we discovered water on the floor in our basement before it got to be a major problem, and we scheduled a crew from Stay Dry Waterproofing to install a new sump pump and all new PVC pipes underground. They showed up on Monday morning as promised, and spent several hours tunneling under the mulch beds next to our house and down the hill, and then UNDER the sidewalk to the gutter. They did a good job by returning the top soil dirt back into the trench and the sod back in place. They did poke a small hole in the plastic window well cover with a shovel, but it's no big deal (we sealed it with duct tape, and big flowerpots will cover it in the summer). Joe Basham was very polite & friendly, and he and his crew did an excellent jobRobin S.
- Business Description:*Call Us Today for a FREE Estimate* CastleServices.co has a variety of professional trades men and women skilled in every arena needed to maintain and rebuild your property investment with value. We pride ourselves in quality work and depend on our high level of service to keep referrals comingRecent Review:Both Shaun and Adrian were consummate professionals. They are highly experienced and knowledgeable but were also instrumental in helping deciding the optimum lighting configuration. They spend a lot of up front time drafting the plan even before starting the project. They were meticulous about everything and left the room and finished ceiling immaculate and with an incredible array of new lights. Could not have been happier or more satisfied. Would highly recommend and will use again!Dan S.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust..Recent Review:It went very well! After they were done with the work, the crew did a nice and thorough job of performing spotless and tidy cleanup. They were also very respectful and careful with the home, putting down drop cloths and tarp to protect the floor, carpet, and stairs. We were truly impressed and are very happy with the work!Jay T.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:The crew and Paul arrived right on time and immediately got to work. They performed all work as agreed and cleaned up before leaving. The workers were polite, informative and observed appropriate Covid19 precautions while working in the houseMarcia B.
- Business Description:Beacon Home Remodeling LLC is a leading and reputable Bathroom Remodeling company based in Pataskala OH. Ever since we opened for business, we've taken a comprehensive approach to project management, providing our clients with a wide range of service to cover their needs. Get in touch today to learn more about what we can offer you and to recieve your free estimate
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:It went great from Matt the sales men to Brett and his crew and Sean Z. And his crew they all were great professionals.They went over everything and always made sure to ask me if everything looked great which it always did they did a wonderful jobJohn P.
- Business Description:patio building, fountains and hard scaping. handyman services. plumbing and electrical fixtures. all your project needs are just one phone call away.Recent Review:Aaron and his staff were amazing! They worked from 9am Until 630 pm and he still wanted to know if there was anything Else I needed done! They were very professional and courteous and they have our business forever! Thank you again! Couldn’t be happier!!Elyn G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in South Zanesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 4 Star Plumbing Heating & A/C08049 US Hwy 127
Bryan, Ohio 43506
- 4 Star Plumbing Heating & A/C
- Brown's Heating Cooling Plbg414 Brower Rd
Lima, Ohio 45801
- Brown's Heating Cooling Plbg
- Easton Water Solutions LLC1040 South Main St
Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Easton Water Solutions LLC
- Hartville Hardware1315 Edison St NW
Hartville, Ohio 44632
- Heck Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning981 S Morgan St
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa 51246
- House Master Home Inspections1734 Forest Hills Cir
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
- Hughes Quality Expressions1991 Linwood Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43207
- Husband 4 HirePO Box 2026
Weirton, West Virginia 26062
- Hartville Hardware
- Luschek Renovation LLC12430 US Highway 62
Leesburg, Ohio 45135
- Luschek Renovation LLC
- Natola Construction LLC
Fredericktown, Ohio 43019
- Natola Construction LLC
- Random Services Inc3530 Bussert Rd
Elida, Ohio 45807
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
Chillicothe, Ohio 45601
- RICE EXCAVATING LLC16411 CRAMER RD
Mount Perry, Ohio 43760
- Rogers Basement Waterproofing3557 E Fulton St
Columbus, Ohio 43227
- Ron's Heating & Cooling202 Logan St
Dennison, Ohio 44621
- Roto-Rooter4830 Northpointe Drive
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
- Random Services Inc
- S&S Plumbing7228 Hwy 707
Catlettsburg, Kentucky 41129
- Seward Plumbing Heating & Cooling1048 Linden Ave
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
- Shearer's Plumbing & Electrical106 N Main St
Mount Blanchard, Ohio 45867
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - Columbus20 S 3rd St
Columbus, Ohio 43215
- Stewart Plumbing3115 Broadvue Cir
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
- S&S Plumbing
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.