The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in South Zanesville, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in South Zanesville
- Desborough Construction IncJohn and his crew did another excellent job for us. They are highly skilled, considerate, and give attention to detail. The job was essentially complete in about 10 days and on budget. They work to minimize disruption in your home and keep the demo dirt to a minimum. I highly recommend them.
- Pure RenovationsThe roof was completed in 1 day and the ceiling leak in 2 days due to dry time. I am highly satisfied with both results. The crew was polite, professional, cleaned up after the jobs were complete, and the workmanship for both jobs were at an experienced level!
- Integrity Home ExteriorsEven though Integrity wasn’t the successful bidder, Scott represents Integrity well. Scott is very knowledgeable and courteous.
- Hoffman Construction Co IncWe hired them a long time ago through one of the deals, they're very responsive, and call back promptly. There was a disagreement about how the deck was to be fixed, and he resolved it. Even though it took forever to get it done because of the weather, we're pleased with his work.
- Got A Guy LLCQuality of work was great and customer service was on point. Shane and his workers were respectful and they cleaned up daily which is nice considering the mess that is made during any renovation.
- Do It All ConstructionChad accompanied his crew everyday. They worked consistently and finished the project in a timely fashion. Workers were polite and friendly. Chad was thoughtful and offered suggestions, ideas and good advice. His crew cleaned up everyday when they quit. His charges were fair and slightly less than his original estimate
- Custom Touch HomesCustom Touch did a wonderful job on both projects. The work was completed quickly and accurately. The workers were very easy to talk to and consious of the cleaniness of their work area, which was appreciated. Drop clothes were laid and clean up was done every day. They never left a mess at the end of the day. All of the work was completed as promised and they went above and beyond to meet our needs. From the very beginning, suggestions were made from the experienced contractor that really helped make my thoughts come full circle. The overall experience that I had with this company was wonderful
- Jack Warne ConstructionThey refurbished a bathroom, built a sunroom. Redid a great kitchen and did built-in bookcases for me. They've done siding, roofing, windows. Anything you can think of. I call my house and ldquo;The house that Jack builtand rdquo;. They listen to the input from the customer. They are very prompt and efficient. They always clean everything up when they are done. They are just a really good bunch
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN SERVICESThey showed up on time, and were right to work. The cost was excellent. I run my own contracting company, but was so busy with my customers it was nice that I could count on these guys to help me out on my own home. They did a super job of installing a few nailers and raising the floor up a 1/2 inch, they even checked to make sure it was level. I have to thank them for helping me in a pinch. The price was right, and they did a great job in one day
- GREG MARTIN CONSTRUCTION LTDGreg was very professional. He was extremely helpful in picking out the cabinets, flooring, and countertops. He was also very helpful and accommodating when we bought the appliances. The job was done completely and in a timely manner. Greg's crew was neat and cleaned up after each days work. I am extremely happy with the work done by Greg Martin construction
Contractors in South Zanesville
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:I called them to tell them about the problem and they advised I have someone check the gutters first and then to call a company to find out if the lines to the street was clear. I appreciated them letting me check these options first before just coming out and charging me a lot of money up front. When they came, they had a whole bunch of guys who removed the sod by hand so that when they completed the job, it looked like they had never been there. I would highly recommend them to anyoneMary C.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our se..Recent Review:Everything was installed in a timely manner, however we were not happy with the patio door as it was a French door style slider with way too much trim. They have fully replaced it with a standard patio door is the last trimJANA F.
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge RoaRecent Review:I was very excited to get brand new windows because the old ones were in such a bad state; however, since this was a big job that cost a lot of money, I was nervous at the same time. I can honestly tell you that all of the people I experienced during this process were extremely professional and I would highly recommend them. I purchased the Pella Architectural Series windows. I know that I could have gone with a vinyl or fiberglass window, but I had my heart set on Pella wood windows. These windows are beautifully crafted and have made such a difference to the look of my home, as well as the temperature. My house is so warm now and the look is truly elegant. Everyone that I encountered in this process was warm, organized, and thoughtful. Rob (the salesman) was punctual and sat with me for a few hours designing the plan. I never felt rushed or pressured. He was very patient with the revisions I kept making and even worked with me to save me money. Mike the project manager was great to work with as was Lanie the scheduler. They were always kind and respectful any time I had a question or concern. Finally, I can't say enough about the installers. Ben, Steve, and Bobby were a pleasure to work with. Their skill level is truly amazing. They worked together so well, and got the entire job done in 2 days. They kept the mess to a minimum and thoroughly cleaned up when the job was completed. It was freezing cold out the entire time and the snow was relentless; however, the weather conditions did not stop them. They worked fast and smart and I can't sing their praises enough. If you are looking for beautiful, quality windows as well as a professional team to guide you through the process, I feel you won't go wrong with this companylea f.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:At first sight, it looked really good. Upon closer inspection there were numerous nail heads that were sticking out from the siding. I also had requested that 6" fly rafters be installed on the shed. It was obvious that the fly rafters were not 6" wide, only 4" wide. It was not long before one of the doors started to warp as well. The shingles at the ends of the shed were trimmed irregularly so that they were short in one area and longer in another. I called the owner, John, and expressed my concerns. He wanted to wait until the weather got better to make the repairs. I agreed to wait since this seemed like a reasonable request. In the meantime, two of the sheets of siding had actually some loose from the studs and the door warped so badly that I had to break the hasp in order to get into the shed. After the weather got better in the spring, I waited to hear from him about when they would make the repairs. After a couple of emails and a phone call he finally agreed to send some men out to make the repairs. Unfortunately, the weather became very wet and the repairs were postponed until it would be easier to get to my shed since it is pretty far back on my property. After a couple of months of waiting and more emails, a repair crew finally arrived. They replaced the warped door, fixed the shingles, and reattached the siding. They were supposed to have delivered a check for the difference in the price between the 4" fly rafters and the 6" fly rafters. This was not delivered. Upon close inspection of the new door, the trim that was used was of different thicknesses so that the trim joints were not flush. I called John, and emailed pictures, of this sloppy craftsmanship. He said he would send someone out to fix it , along with the refund check, as soon as possible. It never happened. I finally tired of having to call and email over and over again to try to get what I wanted. I caulked the bad joints and made them look as good as possible so that I could get a good coat of paint on the shed before winter got here. Others may have had a good experience this company, but mine has been nothing but one of frustration and dissatisfaction. <br /Matthew B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with 15+ years experience in the industry. We have a huge portfolio! Plenty of references and fully licensed/bonded and insured!! We specialize in bathrooms and kitchens but we are not limited to those we also do full basement renovations, rehab houses or flips for investors or landlords. 24/7 emergency handyman services, fencing, decks/pergolas and plenty more!!!
- Business Description:Additional email -DalesQualityDecks@contractor.net.Recent Review: they went as far as to sand, stain and seal all the wood work. it even came with a 5 year warranty on all work. the workmanship was superb although the job took a little longer than i think it should have, but it was worth every minute. nice job!!adam d.
- Business Description:DLK Construction is a Paulding County, Ohio Residential Contractor. We are a family owned and operated business with a highly educated staff. 1. We have over 30yrs combined experience. 2. Owner has a degree in Construction Science 3. Quality is always GUARANTEED. 4. Work within OSHA safety standards on every job. 5. No job is too big or too small. 6. Free estimates on all jobs. 7. Fully insured
- Business Description:Handyman Moving Cleaning Carpentry Roofing Siding
- Business Description:20 years of professional experience. 24 hour emergency service. Free Estimates, 5% discounts to seniors and veterans. "No job too small, we do it all!"
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in South Zanesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC10359 reservoir road
CAMBRIDGE, Ohio 43725
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
- BCM Construction L.L.C.
- CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION COPO Box 128
Perrysville, Ohio 44864
- CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION CO
- Do It All Construction2155 Old River Rd
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
- Do It All Construction
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
Bellville, Ohio 44813
- Fire Side Homes
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
Rittman, Ohio 44270
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Husband 4 HirePO Box 2026
Weirton, West Virginia 26062
- Husband 4 Hire
- Infinity from Marvin Cleveland16900 Bagley Rd
Cleveland, Ohio 44130
- Infinity from Marvin Cleveland
- Luschek Renovation LLC12430 US Highway 62
Leesburg, Ohio 45135
- Luschek Renovation LLC
- Natola Construction LLC
Fredericktown, Ohio 43019
- Natola Construction LLC
- Pella Windows and Doors3150 Washington Road
McMurray, Pennsylvania 15317
- Pella Windows and Doors
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
Indianapolis, Indiana 46220
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45237
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Seamless Restoration
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
Sidney, Ohio 45365
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)