Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Saint Clairsville, OH
There are 11 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Saint Clairsville
- A. J. Gray Aluminum Products & SupplyThe materials they used were of good quality and have held up well. The workers did a good job installing and cleaning up after themselves.
- Windows R UsOver the past 6 months, we have contracted with this company to replaced two large windows, 8 standard sized windows, new siding, gutters, downspouts, and just this week, a second story deck. I have been very pleased with the service, the workers, the owner, and the quality of materials. The owner is great to work with, and out of three different crews of workers that did the various different jobs (window crew, siding crew, and deck crew), I can honestly say every single one was courteous, polite, and efficient! Everything was cleaned up when each job was completed, and even at the end of each work day, the equipment left to be used for the next day was not strewn all over the place, but neatly organized. We opted not to replace the windows in the garage, since they are not that visible and rarely used, but with everything else looking so great, we will be replacing those this summer too! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs any kind of exterior construction or remodeling done to their home! Thank you so much Sean and Windows R Us!! read less
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementThe workers that came out were fantastic. I was home and outside the whole time they worked. They answered my questions and took my suggestions when I made them. They put the siding on one day and the next day when they returned they noticed that the siding was crooked. They removed it and put it back on correctly. I hadn't noticed this issue so I really appreciated their honesty and integrity. They showed up on time and worked very hard and efficiently on days when they were able to come out. I would recommend them to anyone read less
- Castilow Roofing & SidingThey do roofs, fences, siding, windows and doors, outside work, and so forth. They have the best estimates. They did a really good job, I was very pleased. They very time and cost efficient. They did everything that we wanted to be done. They were very professional. I honestly do not have any complaints with them. I would definitely use them in the future again read less
- Steubenville ConstructionCalled to request an in-home appointment to receive a cost estimate for replacement windows, gutters, and siding. He was late for his appointment by about a half an hour, though to his credit, he did call and let us know he was running late. He arrived, showed us what his company had to offer, took measurements. He then stated that he would have an estimate mailed to our home within the next 3-5 days. After a week went by with no contact, I called and left messages three separate days over the next two weeks. It is now mid-October and he has yet to send an estimate, return any phone calls, or make any contact whatsoever. The sad part? We have been trying since JUNE to have this work done, have had five DIFFERENT companies come to our home, and only two of the five have actually given us estimates and returned phone calls as well as answered any questions promptly. We just received the second written estimate, and are now in the process of taking out a home improvement loan to the tune of $20K. The difference between the two actual received estimates for the siding alone was a $10,000 difference. We were required to have two estimates by our bank, and now that we have them, we are going with the first company we called, the one we liked the best, and sorry to the rest of the businesses that did not want OUR business! I can't understand why the others never returned our call. We live in a one story house, so it's not like it was a three story monstrosity! Our lot is fairly level. There are a large number of corners due to the additions to the house, but let's be serious! If you don't want to do a job, man up, be a good businessman and simply tell me (even if it's a lie!) that you can't take on any new business at the moment! VERY poor customer service to three of five local businesses read less
- Energy Wise Home ImprovementsAppointment was set and ‘salesperson’ arrived on time. They talked up thwir business a lot and wanted us to finance. He asked several times about applying for credit and offered a multitude of savings for applying for credit NOW. WE WERE NOT INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR CREDIT. when he shared his estimate is was high. Actually the highest of the seven we requested. But again, apply for credit now and get a discount, sign a contract to move forward now and get a discount. We are careful in our decision process and did not expect to make a decision without private discussion and comparisons with other estimates. Whence was all done because we didn’t move forward immediately, the estimate was invalid. I felt that the salesperson only cares about financing and checking credit. I am grateful that I dealt with other contractors prior to this company so I was prepared. I recommend not calling this company as they want to sign you up and not allow you to consider their offer. Overall summary: they are sales first service last, and strive to be the first and only people you talk to. They over inflate the first estimate they show you and then try to ‘wow’ you with discounts if you sign with them on the spot. If you don’t sign the estimate is mute read less
- YOST CONTRACTINGContracted with Yost Contracting on 07/31/2014 and gave a cashier's check for half of the down payment for a $9,000.00 cost. The work was to cover soffit and fascia; downspouts; and repair any wood that was rotting. It is 02/10/2015 and work is STILL not completed. We only hear from them when we call. We have been promised numerous finish times by owner Russell Yost. Debris has been laying on my back porch during three seasons/holidays; huge metal cutter with power tools and materials all over back patio; ladders in yard and on two sides of my house for months. Crew is skeletal (one to two guys) when they actually show up - (4 total hours in January). We have heard every excuse under the sun, and there have been as many good weather days as bad since the start of this contract. We have documented all of this, as well as taken numerous photos of the debris in the yard and unfinished work throughout the last few months. Also, one of his crew put large saw grooves in concrete patio that is less than 90 days old. Tonight, after we called him, yet again, demanding a refund, he sends two guys to pick up his tools and materials. There is still garbage and debris in our yard (I guess we have to haul that away ourselves?). I'm assuming Russell Yost's intentions is to NOT finish the work that was contracted months ago. He not only owes us for the damaged concrete patio, he owes us for materials that we have already purchases and not yet received, as well as the work that still needs to be completed read less
Siding Contractors in Saint Clairsville
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in remodeling, installations of doors, windows, siding, decks. but also offer a wide range of expertise for a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building las.. read lessRecent Review:Very well Great company Treats people and their homes with respect Would recommend for any work around your homeaaron w.
- Business Description:We seek to develop partnership with our customers like the link in a chain, the strength in our business growth is depended on commitment to provide optimum integrated services, passion of quality and cost effective solution. We welcome the opportunity to describe our services and hope to have the opportunity to servicing you and your project endeavors read lessRecent Review:Went well. Had to touch up a few spots. But, did what I wanted without questioning. The work was exceptional and was nice enough to use the material that I had purchased myself. I will definitely use again.Jacob O.
- Business Description:We specialize in shingle and metal roofing. We provide the highest quality products and honest service. We have Amish workmanship to provide a high standard of installation. Our personnel have over 12 years plus construction experience. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Very hard working and efficient.Gary B.
- Business Description:Residential, Commercial, Metal, EPDM, and TPO Roofing. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional contact name - Nate Crnjak. Additional fax - (419) 502-0031.Recent Review:North Coast and it's owner Nathan have handled our roofing issues to our complete satisfaction.. From the original roof replacement to fixing a couple of leaks that developed years later (one of which was actually a siding issue), they have have provided great service. They did not charge us for the followup work they did, even though it was several years after the roof installation read lessPhillip T.
- Business Description:We are an Amish crew dedicated to QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP , specializing in metal & shingle roofing, seamless gutters, vinyl siding an maintenance free decks. We are here to help you every step of the way . We strive to make this the best experience possible for you. Call or text for fastest response read lessRecent Review:I would highly recommend Platinum Home Exteriors LLC for any roofing or exterior project you may have. From the start of my project, and even after, they have been an ideal company to work with. I am pleased with the final result. A+ read lessShannon B.
- Business Description:Professional roofing services at affordable prices!Recent Review:My name is Jay Lehr. I am not normally on social media and have never written a testimony or pressed a Like button for anything before. Before now, but the job Midwest Roof Renovations did in replacing our 27 year old roof has kept me awake at night. It kept me awake at night wanting to figure out how to broadcast to the world that every aspect of replacing our roof exceeding my wildest expectations by 1000%. Yes 1000 per cent. I was told by people who know construction that the cost would be 50% higher than it was. I was told that our property would be a mess with broken shingles. I was told we would find roof nails in our grass weeks later. I was told at the end of each work day the place would be a mess. I was told they would put all the shingles on the roof at the beginning and I should worry about the strength of our roof. I was told that of course I should not expect a perfect job as to shingle alignment and flashing around sky lights. I was prepared for all of those things especially since Midwest Roof Renovations bid on the job was the lowest of four companies that bid on our roof. Well you can go down the above list of problems I might expect and find how absolutely PERFECT every aspect was. And I have not mentioned how courteous all the workers were both men and women. They worked long hours and when they left other than seeing the progress on the roof you would not have known they were there that day. We never found a single roof nail in our grass or on our property. We never found a shingle fragment on our property. The roof was perfect. I must admit I told my wife I thought we could go a few more years with our original roof. I had no idea that the new roof would be a thing of beauty I keep staring at. If you find this testimonial over the top and are on the fence as to where to get your new roof, call Midwest Roof Renovations and they will give you my telephone number so you can call me and hear me gush about my roof in person. I am sure you will experience what we experienced if you decide to go with Midwest Roof Renovation when the time comes to get your news roof. Jay Lehr 6011 Houseman Road Ostrander, Ohio My name is Jay Lehr. I am not normally on social media and have never written a testimony or pressed a Like button for anything before. Before now, but the job Midwest Roof Renovations did in replacing our 27 year old roof has kept me awake at night. It kept me awake at night wanting to figure out how to broadcast to the world that every aspect of replacing our roof exceeding my wildest expectations by 1000%. Yes 1000 per cent. I was told by people who know construction that the cost would be 50% higher than it was. I was told that our property would be a mess with broken shingles. I was told we would find roof nails in our grass weeks later. I was told at the end of each work day the place would be a mess. I was told they would put all the shingles on the roof at the beginning and I should worry about the strength of our roof. I was told that of course I should not expect a perfect job as to shingle alignment and flashing around sky lights. I was prepared for all of those things especially since Midwest Roof Renovations bid on the job was the lowest of four companies that bid on our roof. Well you can go down the above list of problems I might expect and find how absolutely PERFECT every aspect was. And I have not mentioned how courteous all the workers were both men and women. They worked long hours and when they left other than seeing the progress on the roof you would not have known they were there that day. We never found a single roof nail in our grass or on our property. We never found a shingle fragment on our property. The roof was perfect. I must admit I told my wife I thought we could go a few more years with our original roof. I had no idea that the new roof would be a thing of beauty I keep staring at. If you find this testimonial over the top and are on the fence as to where to get your new roof, call Midwest Roof Renovations and they will give you my telephone number so you can call me and hear me gush about my roof in person. I am sure you will experience what we experienced if you decide to go with Midwest Roof Renovation when the time comes to get your news roof. Jay Lehr Ostrander, Ohi read lessJanet L.
- Business Description:We are your choice for your new home exterior project! We have been in business for over 20 years and we pride ourselves on being "Your Home Exterior Expert, Focused on Service and Reliability". You can trust that when you choose us you are choosing quality Amish craftsmanship and a contractor that is honest and dependable. We are able to offer the best warranties in the business, and we have financing available to help meet your budgeting needs. We look forward to hearing from you read lessRecent Review:Outstanding company to work with! Could not have asked for better.Danielle W.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in soft washing and pressure washing services of all kinds, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Really good spent a long time doing process and it turned out wellKristen G.
- Business Description:Meredith Home Improvements has been serving the Pittsburgh, PA area for over 40 years. We have been recognized as one of the best exterior home improvement companies in Pittsburgh for many years. We provide FREE INSPECTIONS, take NO DEPOSITS, and in most cases get paid on completion of each project trade. Please contact us at 412-831-9991 PA or 681-222-ROOF WV. "Protecting What Matters Most Since 1979! read lessRecent Review:MHI did an excellent job with my roof. They were all very professional and courteous. I was even able to have it installed while I was on vacation. The team sent pictures and texted me updates. The roof and gutters all look great. As a bonus, the prices were the best of the three quotes I received from various companies read lessKaylee C.
- Business Description:Roof repairs and service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Your home's exterior siding may experience one of a few problems in its lifetime. Siding is one of the most common areas for damage, so knowing how to fix it is essential. Find out how to identify siding issues so you can take action.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find siding contractors in
- Martins Ferry
- Glen Dale
- Powhatan Point
siding contractors in Saint Clairsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Enterprise224 Talbott Drive
- A. J. Gray Aluminum Products & Supply3800 Jacob St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- AAA Home Improvement 212 Birch Ave
Moundsville, West Virginia
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- American Roofing & Consultants,Inc3046 Sunset Blvd
- A & A Enterprise
- Kline Home Exteriors & Restorations8886 CR-186
- Kline Home Exteriors & Restorations
- Quality Exteriors of Holmes CountyPO Box 34
Walnut Creek, Ohio
- Quality Exteriors of Holmes County
- Roof Repair Experts5038 buttermilk hollow rd
- Roof Repair Experts
- T & SC Services2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Tom's Fix-it Maintenance, Repair, Remodeling7 Liberty Lane
Proctor, West Virginia
- Tri-State Restoration Service Inc42 E Maiden St
- Trigg Construction Home Improvement64542 Sand Hill Road
- TRIVERI ALUMINUM & VINYL INC2222 WARWOOD AVE
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Troyer Roofing24345 State Rte 327
- TSC LLC.2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T & SC Services