Trigg Construction Home Improvement

Founded 1968 • With Angi since May 2011

3.6

We do siding, roofing, decks, add on's, any home remodeling, bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, concrete work...

Markey Home Improvement

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in remodeling, installations of doors, windows, siding, decks. but also offer a wide range of expertise for a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!

Second Chance Construction

We seek to develop partnership with our customers like the link in a chain, the strength in our business growth is depended on commitment to provide optimum integrated services, passion of quality and cost effective solution. We welcome the opportunity to describe our services and hope to have the opportunity to servicing you and your project endeavors.

Platinum Home Exteriors LLC.

We are an Amish crew dedicated to QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP , specializing in metal & shingle roofing, seamless gutters, vinyl siding an maintenance free decks. We are here to help you every step of the way . We strive to make this the best experience possible for you. Call or text for fastest response .

Offers by Platinum Home Exteriors LLC. on Angi

07/15/2016

wonderful, i'd give them a 10 but it gonna stay at a 9.5 until they fix a little problem with the work they did. i have a puddle on the porch after it rained the day after. he said they would address that in a few days. until that gets fixed, which i think it will, the rate with remain 9.5. Lots of different opinions on the internet and personal opinions. but we like these guys.

Description of Work
tear off and re do asphault shingles on roof, and gutter and downspout work.

Category chimney repair

06/02/2016

Description of Work
Essentially,we are suing them for a concrete job that has caused massive flooding in our basement and damage to our home. It's literally a sad joke. Oh, yeah, Trigg, after you did your stall "inspection" with your lawyer, I told my husband that we should lay down a tarp where water pours in during rain. IMAGINE - the tarp test worked...laid it down where water pours into our basement and no water!! And, we have had some of the heaviest rains this Spring. FYI, we also have this proof on video in addition to the videos showing the water coming in w.o. tarp. Jury is gonna love it!! Quit stalling! You didn't know what you were doing and I'd respect you more if you would just admit it. D."is done being polite" Greene.

Category concrete repair,gutter repair,roofing,home remodeling

05/10/2016

Category concrete repair

11/26/2014

It was a 1-2 person job, and I was informed that when they were doing a job 4 streets below me, someone would come to do the job. It never happened. 4 weeks later, I called Kalkreuth Roofing and within 2 weeks they were here and completed the job. They were amazing.

Description of Work
Nothing, other than show-up within 2 days of my call to check-out the job.

Category concrete repair

04/29/2014

Trigg Construction Home Improvement did the job, did not quit, and was here every day. they did what I wanted, I was able to pick everything out. One of the carpenters even went above and beyond because he actually had to make the base boards like they are throughout the house so I was really pleased with that. They’re very kind. They cleaned up after themselves every day, no problems and were very good. They’re on the high side but I think they’re reasonable. It just is what it is today. We also had them back when there was a horrible hail storm. They did our roof and we were very pleased with that. They were here and they did not drag on. We had problems with the gutter and they took care of that because that was sub contracted out. Other than that it was perfect.

Description of Work
We’ve used Trigg Construction Home Improvement for general remodeling.

Category remodeling

03/23/2014

Great. They showed up everyday for work, did a very good job - on budget, and worked until it was finished. All work was done to my satisfaction. They also did a great deal of work at my parent's house and brother's house (roof, new siding, porch railings, entry door, hardwood floors, fireplace. They did a great job there too.

Description of Work
Renovate front entryway, including new door, exterior porch lights, interior ceiling, tile floor, crown moulding, and interior lights.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,doors

03/21/2014

this outfit is to say least an embarrassment!!!

Description of Work
they provided work that wasn't complete...employees were stealing from our business...and the owner john trigg never even came to our business to discuss problems..these people were hired to do a job and failed...left the trash for us to clean up!!!! total disappointment beware all!!!!

Category replacement windows

02/04/2013

First off the roofers told me that I could walk up the driveway without incidence so I could get in the house. There was stuff all over the driveway.I stepped on a nail. Had to get a tenant shot. My husband told them they should cover the Dr bill they said wasnt their fault.Then after they were finished, my husband noticed the new roof was bubbling up. Called them, They never showed up. Called back. No show again. Called again and they finally showed up and put nails in it to uinbubble it....not very professional.

Description of Work
Put a roof on our house

11/03/2012

The workers that came out were fantastic. I was home and outside the whole time they worked. They answered my questions and took my suggestions when I made them. They put the siding on one day and the next day when they returned they noticed that the siding was crooked. They removed it and put it back on correctly. I hadn't noticed this issue so I really appreciated their honesty and integrity. They showed up on time and worked very hard and efficiently on days when they were able to come out. I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
They took off old siding and put on new siding, poured a new sidewalk, installed windows, made my front porch enclosed, put in steps, a driveway, a basement door, soffita and facia, continuous gutters, shutters, and an awning over the kitchen door.

Category awnings,concrete repair,drywall,siding,replacement windows

04/12/2011

We went through Belimar rehab construction. They installed a front porch railing, 3 windows and added three gutters. Since that time I have been fighting severe basement water problems. Now I am faced with water problems that require me to hire basement engineering professionals. Trigg Construction was minimal at best in construction. They took short cuts like laying flooring without removing the baseboards first. Be sure you know what you're getting into with this company before they show up.

Description of Work
I've lived in my home for 36 years. I've never had water problems until this company did work on my home in 2007.

Category flooring contractor,gutter repair,replacement windows

We do roofing, siding, decks, remodeling & any home improvement needs.

Check, Financing Available