DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Saint Clairsville, OH
There are 15 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Saint Clairsville
- Robinson and Son ConstructionWhen it rained, it rained both outside and inside my home. When I called for an estimate Brad was very polite and gave me a date and time for an estimate. He was on time and actually talked me out of a project that I had in mind that would have been very expensive but not practical for my home. I was very comfortable talking with him and he never seemed to be in a rush. While I was waiting for my work date there was a big storm and the water leaking into my home was outrageous! I called and while the job could not be moved up, Brad pulled men from another job to patch my roof. They did an excellent job. I can't say enough about my experience with this company. I love the way my home looks, and that it no longer rains inside. I suggest that if you have building needs, you give them a call
- Gutter Done Construction, LLCI contacted the business owner and he promptly came to our home and gave us a free estimate. He let us know that there was some other customers before us and he would get to us as soon as he could. He contacted me a few days prior of coming to remove old gutters and install new seamless gutters. His crew was very polite and did excellent work. I would highly recommend Gutter Done for any work that needs to be done
- Homol Construction & Home IncI had gutters damaged from a winter storm and had 5 people come for estimates and NEVER return a call or an estimate. Homol Construction came, mailed me an estimate and we confirmed the job over the phone with no hassle at all. I returned the contract and money was not asked for until the job was complete. I live in a 2 story home, built on a hill, therefore one side of my home is more of a 3 story home. This was not a problem for this company. They set up the needed scaffolding one day and the job was complete the next. day. I have trees invading one side of the house. They asked if they could trim these back so that they could get to the gutters (prior to signing the contract) and they even cut the trees. (Another contractor told me I would have to have a tree service come in to cut the trees before they could do the job and then recommended a friend!) Homol Construction recommended gutter covers on the side where the trees are located, something I would not have thought of, but didn't try to sell them to me one all 4 sides considering I wouldn't need them. I am having them back to do some other work! Thanks to Mike and his crew on a job well done
- DiamondOne ConstructionMick and his crew were excellent, worked fast, neat, and very efficient. Cleaned up all throughout the installation, very professional. Price was excellent, more reasonable than other local vendors.
- Gutter Done Construction, LLCThe first day we called him, he came over after work, looked at the home and gave us an estimate right then and there. I loved that there was no waiting for the estimate. We were not in a hurry and asked that he do the job sometime after the middle of August. The estimate was so good we did not look around for anyone else. We called when we were ready, and he had a couple jobs ahead of us. He ordered the material and started work on the 16th of Sept. His crew worked the whole next week except one day for rain. They finished on 9/26, and everything was done to our satisfaction. In the end, he took $100 off as he had estimated too much. We would definitely recommend Gutter Done to anyone who is looking for honest, good workers. The seamless gutters are amazing
- T G Cupp & Sons, IncThey are a local company. I have used them in the past and other people have recommended them too. They do good work and I have had them in the past. Their prices are very reasonable compared to most of them. Overall, I would rate them a “B” mostly because of scheduling issues. I would probably use them again
- DiamondOne ConstructionInitiallynseemd to be okay until dropping trash damaged my neighbor's siding. Cleanup was NOT per contract; was continually finding nails and scraps. AND long after the deal was done, STILL having issues with gutters leaking. He (Mick) avoided my calls and really didn't seem to care, always giving the excuse that he didn't understand why there was a problem. (Uhhh.. perhaps if he had visited when it rained he just MIGHT have figured it out. As time went on he was incommunicado and I have a halfassed completed job including fixing issues and ckeanup. Not to mention several yard decorations were broken despite contract talking about protection
- Gutter Helmet by Harry HelmetThey were put on but we had to keep calling to return because some of the gutters were still leaking.. It took forever for them to return and when they did the problem still wasn't corrected. When it rained, they were leaking again. In fact, the main one on the steps is leaking again.
- Steubenville ConstructionCalled to request an in-home appointment to receive a cost estimate for replacement windows, gutters, and siding. He was late for his appointment by about a half an hour, though to his credit, he did call and let us know he was running late. He arrived, showed us what his company had to offer, took measurements. He then stated that he would have an estimate mailed to our home within the next 3-5 days. After a week went by with no contact, I called and left messages three separate days over the next two weeks. It is now mid-October and he has yet to send an estimate, return any phone calls, or make any contact whatsoever. The sad part? We have been trying since JUNE to have this work done, have had five DIFFERENT companies come to our home, and only two of the five have actually given us estimates and returned phone calls as well as answered any questions promptly. We just received the second written estimate, and are now in the process of taking out a home improvement loan to the tune of $20K. The difference between the two actual received estimates for the siding alone was a $10,000 difference. We were required to have two estimates by our bank, and now that we have them, we are going with the first company we called, the one we liked the best, and sorry to the rest of the businesses that did not want OUR business! I can't understand why the others never returned our call. We live in a one story house, so it's not like it was a three story monstrosity! Our lot is fairly level. There are a large number of corners due to the additions to the house, but let's be serious! If you don't want to do a job, man up, be a good businessman and simply tell me (even if it's a lie!) that you can't take on any new business at the moment! VERY poor customer service to three of five local businesses
- Scott Home RemodelingHe was prompt in providing an estimate. He set a begin date for around Memorial Day. He demanded a 50% down payment because he did not have enough collateral to cover supplies. After several calls asking when he was going to start, I finally threatened to find someone else to do the job around the middle of August. His crew showed up on the last day I gave him to begin. When finished, I had a list of not-acceptable results: the gutters were hung too low, one gutter had extra drill holes in it and were merely patched with sealer, one downspout was not connected to the drain, nearly all the corners leaked at the first rain ... . He returned once and fixed most of the problems. When the corners began to leak again, he would not return. I had to get another company to patch the leaks. I filed a civil action against him in Northern Division court; he never showed up. Thus, the judge ruled in my favor. He was then summoned to another hearing to determine assets and payment; again, he did not show up. An arrest warrant was issued for his arrest. To date, the Belmont County Sherriff's office has yet to execute the warrent citing over 700 arrest warrants sitting on "her" desk. If he comes to your house, please call the sherriff's office
Gutter Repair Contractors in Saint Clairsville
- Business Description:Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetim..Recent Review:Job went well, the work was clean and left no visible mess. Thus far I have 0 overflows or flooding like I had before.Terrence T.
- Business Description:Prestige Home Improvement is based in Millersburg, OH and we serve Central and Southern Ohio. Founded by Reuben Hershberger, our mission is to provide our clients with the best possible roofing solutions, including high quality materials, best in class workmanship, and excellent customer service. Our goal is to change the experience most people have with contractors by eliminating any uncertainties they may have when working with our company. We are completely transparent with our clients and..Recent Review:They were really nice guys. They were honest. They cleaned up their mess. They were very friendly and got their work done. They were quick and timely. The work was perfect. We had no issue with the service and they did an excellent job. Hands down with the roof workDiana A.
- Business Description:We are an Amish owned an operated Roofing Company, Specializing in Complete Shingle Roof Replacements, Roof Repairs, Siding and Gutters. We are also experienced an qualified to work on insurance claims.Recent Review:Fantastic! I couldn’t be happy with Jimmy and his crew with 663 Exteriors. They were very respectful, flexible, on-time, and went the extra mile. Quote was fair, good price for the great work. They completed my home and my detached garage in about 4 hours. I would definitely recommend this teamWilliam H.
- Business Description:We specialize in shingle and metal roofing. We provide the highest quality products and honest service. We have Amish workmanship to provide a high standard of installation. Our personnel have over 12 years plus construction experience.Recent Review:Excellent. Very hard working and efficient.Gary B.
- Business Description:At Distinctive Metal Roofing, metal roofing is our only focus, which makes us the premier metal roofing experts in Ohio and the western Pennsylvania region. It’s not a side business to a construction firm, it’s not part of a remodeling company, and we’re not an asphalt roofing company trying to capitalize on the growing popularity of metal roofing as a side business. It IS our business. Make no mistake, it’s not everyone who can install a metal roof. Our installation team is comprised of trai..Recent Review:Such was demand during peak roofing season (summer 2020) that it took a couple of months from estimate to completion, but the entire process was smooth, professional and w/o surprises. A double shingle roof was stripped, the deck was repaired, an unneeded chimney was removed, robust ice/snow guard and membrane applied, and a standing-seam metal roof was installed with meticulous attention to detail. The same level of quality applied to other phases: estimating, scheduling, communication, protection of landscaping and cleanup. One year later, I'm just as pleased with the results. Bruce, Gary and their crew were a pleasure to deal with, and delivered quality workmanship with top-notch materials at a fair priceDavid C.
- Business Description:We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and serviceRecent Review:Had Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barnAdam N.
- Business Description:We are your choice for your new home exterior project! We have been in business for over 20 years and we pride ourselves on being "Your Home Exterior Expert, Focused on Service and Reliability". You can trust that when you choose us you are choosing quality Amish craftsmanship and a contractor that is honest and dependable. We are able to offer the best warranties in the business, and we have financing available to help meet your budgeting needs. We look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Outstanding company to work with! Could not have asked for better.Danielle W.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:The salesperson David was very honest and had no interest in upselling. He strongly advised against any interior drains for my basement, and he instead recommended an exterior drain called HydroBlox for my backyard. The estimate for the HydroBlox was $3,400. The installation occurred a few weeks later. Three employees used a machine to dig a trench in my backyard, and then because of utility lines, they hand-dug another trench in my side yard. They installed the pieces of HydroBlox and covered them with dirt. I expect the HydroBlox to properly drain the water from my yard, but if they do not, then I will update my review in the futureTiffany Y.
- Business Description:Meredith Home Improvements has been serving the Pittsburgh, PA area for over 40 years. We have been recognized as one of the best exterior home improvement companies in Pittsburgh for many years. We provide FREE INSPECTIONS, take NO DEPOSITS, and in most cases get paid on completion of each project trade. Please contact us at 412-831-9991 PA or 681-222-ROOF WV. "Protecting What Matters Most Since 1979!Recent Review:Zack showed up as scheduled. Provided a fair quote. We have used Meredith Contractors before. They are reputable, show up as scheduled, and do great work.john h.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
Deals in Saint Clairsville for Gutter Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- Martins Ferry
- Glen Dale
- Powhatan Point
gutter repair contractors in Saint Clairsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 663 Exteriors LLC7790 Township Road 671
- 663 Exteriors LLC
- A & A Enterprise224 Talbott Drive
- A All Animal Control of South Central OhioP.O. Box 703
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- American Roofing & Consultants,Inc3046 Sunset Blvd
- Amish Country Roofing LLC9462 Camp Rd NW
Beach City, Ohio
- A & A Enterprise
- Bandy Construction313 N Main St
- Bandy Construction
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.
- Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet401 Plum Industrial Ct
- Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- LeafFilter Gutter Protection508 Thomson Park Dr
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
- LeafFilter Gutter Protection
- Master Renovations Inc10718 Old Lincoln Way E
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Meredith Home Improvement126 Sygan Rd
Mc Donald, Pennsylvania
- Midwest Roof Renovation LLC7617 Grubb Rd
- Mobile WashPO Box 166
- Mold Men of Pittsburgh938 Constitution Blvd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- Master Renovations Inc
- Noah's Roofing5723 Holmes Church Rd. NE
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Noah's Roofing
- Ohio Valley Construction400 Scenic Drive
- Ohio Valley Construction
- Quality Exteriors of Holmes CountyPO Box 34
Walnut Creek, Ohio
- Quality Exteriors of Holmes County
- T G Cupp & Sons, Inc55 N 28th St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Tom's Fix-it Maintenance, Repair, Remodeling7 Liberty Lane
Proctor, West Virginia
- Trigg Construction Home Improvement64542 Sand Hill Road
- TRIVERI ALUMINUM & VINYL INC2222 WARWOOD AVE
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Troyer Roofing24345 State Rte 327
- TSC LLC.2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T G Cupp & Sons, Inc