Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Saint Clairsville, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local general contractors.
Contractors in Saint Clairsville
- Business Description:Meredith Home Improvements has been serving the Pittsburgh, PA area for over 40 years. We have been recognized as one of the best exterior home improvement companies in Pittsburgh for many years. We provide FREE INSPECTIONS, take NO DEPOSITS, and in most cases get paid on completion of each project trade. Please contact us at 412-831-9991 PA or 681-222-ROOF WV. "Protecting What Matters Most Since 1979! read lessRecent Review:MHI did an excellent job with my roof. They were all very professional and courteous. I was even able to have it installed while I was on vacation. The team sent pictures and texted me updates. The roof and gutters all look great. As a bonus, the prices were the best of the three quotes I received from various companies read lessKaylee C.
- Business Description:Highest quality painting (drywall finishing, plaster repair, paint prep work & finish painting). Handyman services (plumbing, electrical, carpentry, pressure-washing, landscaping, etc.). Hardwood floor refinishing (from bare wood, to stain, and 3-coat polyurethane). Carpentry (deck building/repair, framing, general building, door & window installation). Quality of materials and workmanship guaranteed. Insured. Free estimates read lessRecent Review:He was just very meticulous and very good, he was very professional. I gave credit to Angie's List as well because it's really hard to found contractors that you can trust and I found a lot of very good companies through you read lessAndrew Y.
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge Roa read lessRecent Review:We were extremely happy with the service, installation and quality provided by Pella of McMurray. We dealt with Rob Culbertson. Rob was superb to deal with in many aspects. I highly recommend selecting Rob to handle your needs. The installers were professional, respectful and diligent. They worked hard under cold conditions. They were cognizant of their cleanliness too and swept up frequently. The fiberglass windows and doors look great and I examined them thoroughly. My neighbors have been complimentary too. Try Rob Culbertson and Pella of McMurray for your needs read lessChristopher W.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Ski contracting has over a decade of experience in the construction industry. With its qualified staff we can provide you with the best service and quality at the best price.Recent Review:Wow. These were people I considered friends. I thought they knew how to really build a deck properly, but I was mistaken. I have been in contact afterwards, but there is always pushback. “We” the homeowners do not know what we’re talking about, yet two other contractors have since looked at this deck and really stated it’s poor quality work. They wonder if they cut the wood with a chain saw, and even used a ruler or level. We have support posts that are leaning; railings that are not straight, boards not cut straight on the edges and the entire deck surface was NAILED - not screwed. We purchased the lumber. So if we dismantle this, lumber may be split with the nails. There are spindles placed unevenly (ex: one might be 1 inch from a 4x4 post, the other might be 3 inches) not to mention they aren’t even attached at the bottom. We have a corner that doesn’t meet the house! I get it that we’re in the country with no code inspection, but if we’d ever sell this house and a buyer has a VA or FHA loan the deck won’t pass. Check out my pictures read lessRenee and Kevin D.
- Business Description:Reinstating the Traditional Handyman
- Business Description:GENERAL CONTRACTOR . BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 45 PLUS YEARS.
- Business Description:Our company is residential construction and remodeling. Our specialties are decks and pole barns. We make payment arrangements affordable for ALL to make improvements on their home, not just the "elite". Payments are made in installments. We also accept credit cards, which most contractors do. 27 YEARS EXPERIENC read less
- Business Description:Professional Handyman services,...free estimates.
- Business Description:DLK Construction is a Paulding County, Ohio Residential Contractor. We are a family owned and operated business with a highly educated staff. 1. We have over 30yrs combined experience. 2. Owner has a degree in Construction Science 3. Quality is always GUARANTEED. 4. Work within OSHA safety standards on every job. 5. No job is too big or too small. 6. Free estimates on all jobs. 7. Fully insured read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Martins Ferry
- Glen Dale
- Powhatan Point
general contractors in Saint Clairsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Comprehensive Construction and Property Services11015 Cadiz Rd
- Comprehensive Construction and Property Services
- FRED L DONATO CONTRACTINGP.O. Box 2147
Wheeling, West Virginia
- FRED L DONATO CONTRACTING
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Ohio Valley Construction400 Scenic Drive
- Ohio Valley Construction
- Pella Windows and Doors3150 Washington Road
- Pella Windows and Doors
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- R & R Services7 South Kettler
Wheeling, West Virginia
- R & R Services
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Ski Contracting47 B St
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Wade Construction319 N Pearl St
- Wade Construction