Replacing the interior doors in your home can be an easy way to make it feel like a brand new place. With proper preparation, changing your interior doors can be a breeze. Our guide will fill you in on everything you need to know.
Get matched with top home security companies in Norwalk, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Norwalk
- BCT Alarm Services IncBrian Jankowski, the owner, was intimately involved in every step of the process, from assessing our needs and our home and discussing our options with us, to the actual installation, homeowner training, monitoring, and frequent follow-up to ensure that any questions we had were answered promptly, and any problems were immediately addressed. This is a personal-service-oriented, locally owned company that provides excellent systems and outstanding service before, during and after the sale. We had BCT Alarms Services, Inc. install monitored security systems in both our home and our daughter's home. We have been very pleased with both systems and the service we have received from BCT Alarms. It should be noted that the price of the installed system includes up to 2 years of FREE local monitoring, depending upon what system you purchase. I don't want to represent that everyone gets 2 years of free monitoring. All I can say is that we received two years of free monitoring as part of our system installation price. That particular deal may vary. Periodically, BCT calls us to ask how we like the system and whether we have any questions, concerns or issues. You can't ask for anyone nicer or more reliable that Brian Jankowski of BCT Alarm Services, Inc. Easy to work with, flexible, reliable, a person of his word. We certainly prefer working with a company like BCT Alarm Services than the faceless impersonal people that you have to deal with when you sign up with some of the national companies like ADT and others with headquarters out of state who sell you the "secure in name only" "alarm" systems that are worthless, but charge you an arm and a leg for their high-priced, high-profit monitoring services. When our complimentary monitoring period is over, BCT's monitoring prices are very reasonable. We love BCT and recommend them to all our neighbors. We are proud to have their sign in our front yard
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityIt went fine. I would say overall, I was pleased. It wasn't as simple as the video indicated. We had some items that had to be reprogrammed because, at the factory they weren't programmed right. There were a few glitches. I had to do many calls between me and Simpli Safe to get it resolved. We were going on vacation and were trying to get it installed before we left. We ultimately got it installed and it seems to be working properly. The fire alarm, the battery went dead right away, and so I bought a battery for it. I don't know why it went out right away. The tower needed to be reprogrammed. I think the equipment is going to work right. Once we got it working, the price seemed to be right for what we got. The quality remains to be seen. If I call on a weekend, I'm on hold for a long time, if I call during the week, I get a better response. When I finally got them on the phone, the professionalism was fine
- Guardian Alarm of ToledoThey came out and put in the alarm system about a month ago. I am still getting used to it. A couple of times the police have come out to make sure everything was alright. It was recommended to me by my son. He has had one in his house for years and wanted me to have one as well. I do feel safer with it. The tech that came out to install it was very nice and he introduced himself and went to work. He was very efficient and was very polite
- SimpliSafe Home Security- don't get this system if you need to be sure it will work - do check the total price you are paying upfront plus the monthly charge and divide it out. - not a real cost savings. - do get this system if you don't want a contract and only want to hear an alarm for your piece of mind. At least 1 a month my system will say no link to dispatcher
- SMETZER SECURITY SYSTEMSAfter having a security system put in he told us we could add on as well as a fire alarm system we decided to do that for the last year we have called numerous times to have this done he has still not shown up! Hate LIARS
Home Security Systems in Norwalk
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:Don’t get tempted by the other home security and home automation companies that are out there. Even TV and internet companies like Xfinity and ATT are now offering home security. Stick with the best and always contact ADT. I bought their basic starter package to protect my home and have simple automations put in around my home. Everything was top notch and I’m so glad that I didn’t end up going elsewhereMark R.
- Business Description:Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly foc..Recent Review:While discussing options on the phone. The agent on the phone was about to end the conversation let's not waste your time or mine. So I agreed and hung up. That was that. Would. Ot recommend.Richard C.
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:Holding a Bachelor of Science degree, I bring over 23 years experience in software, hardware, networking and more. I have built a reputation for developing strategies, incubating new models, building programs, installing network systems, all which has successfully guided many clients and corporations. I will work with you, brainstorm. and create strategies that would best fit exactly what you are looking for. As a Solutions Architect for many small and large corporations, I will bring to you ..
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Glad it's easy for some with no experience and I could save money along the way.Jared C.
- Business Description:A T Emmett has been in business since 1941 offering a wide variety of electrical services.
- Business Description:When we opened our doors in 1997, we had one goal in mind: to design custom integrated home security systems based entirely on the vision and needs of each of our clients. To that end, we decided we would provide the best security equipment available, offer the best possible customer service to our clients, and make security systems accessible and affordable to families and business owners. We’re proud to say that this driving philosophy remains the same – over 38,000 customers later. We con..
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765
Deals in Norwalk for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
Price for installation can vary depending on system type, number of cameras and type of camera. Security camera installation cost runs an average of $1,350.
After moving into a new house, it's important to freshen up the space. Paint the walls, hang up new curtains, and scrub everything clean to make it yours.
Find home security companies in
- Berlin Heights
- North Fairfield
- Bay View
- New London
home security companies in Norwalk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- Catawba Security LLC4125 E Kirk Rd Unit 9
Port Clinton, Ohio
- Catawba Security LLC
- Echelon Systems22 Simeon Ave
- Echelon Systems
- Jonathan Shaw Technologies139 N. Pleasant St. #2C
- Jonathan Shaw Technologies
- Ohio Sound, LLC697 Hill Rd. N.
- Ohio Sound, LLC
- Pinnacle Security LLC1290 Sandhill Rd
- Pinnacle Security LLC
- RSS by Wynn-Reeth, Inc.137 S Broadway St
Green Springs, Ohio
- RSS by Wynn-Reeth, Inc.
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- Wescomm Technologies Inc.15091 Champaign Rd
Allen Park, Michigan
- Wescomm Technologies Inc.