If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Norton, OH
There are 37 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Norton
- Ohio Basement SystemsFine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finish
- Ohio Basement Systemsmy garage had a major flooding issue, they installed French drains around the perimeter and tied the line into a existing well i have on my property, they did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. Now I no longer have puddles making their way through my garage every time it rains, excellent work. i would do business with them again
- Ohio Basement SystemsIt went great from Matt the sales men to Brett and his crew and Sean Z. And his crew they all were great professionals.They went over everything and always made sure to ask me if everything looked great which it always did they did a wonderful job
- Ohio Basement SystemsInitial work was done well; however, I had a finished side to the basement. While I was told they would cut the wall at an appropriate height for a chair rail to be installed when re-sheetrocked, the quality of the wall and stud removal left something to be desired. Now a few months later I have a leak in the dehumidifier. I called and was told they could have someone look at it in a week: unacceptable. I would not recommend
- Ohio Basement SystemsJob was on a. 100+ year old building. There were many challenges. The Team’s Attitude was beyond any expectation. When faced with challenges the Team simply said “OK” and got the job completed. The Thomas Brown Team should be listed as an Asset of Ohio Basement Systems!
- Ohio Basement SystemsReally nice people, straight forward, educational, reasonably priced, good guarantee. They spent a fair bit of time educating me of what was to be done. The crew doing the work ( Brian, Matt, Steve, and Joe T. ) made quick work of a large job, putting in 110%, while being very friendly and professional throughout. Would highly recommend to anyone
- Ohio Basement SystemsVery well only minor complaint is that they could've been more tidy. The guys tracked mud all over my carpet and entryway, some cement specs were dropped randomly in the driveway. Otherwise it was a timely job and I appreciate the urgency.
- Pioneer Basement SolutionsThe project got a little more complicated than expected, but the team with Anthony in charge succeeded.
- Ohio Basement SystemsOmg!!! The installers were awesome!!! Their names were Larry and Jeff. They were on time and very professional!!! They covered everything from top to bottom to protect my furniture and wet bar area. They also worked Quickly and neatly. They answered all of my questions (as I had many) and they cleaned up very well once they were done. Overall, the experience went very well. Hopefully the pump will workout for us as well as the installment and even the salesman James did!!! Awesome job Ohio basement systems !!!
- The Basement Guys - ClevelandKyle and two other gentlemen from Basement Guys of Cleveland did a very professional and satisfactory job in late August 2021. They installed Bright Wall, dug trenches in my basement floor, installed a Sedona dehumidifier along with a sump pump, and otherwise waterproofed my entire basement. I also greatly appreciated that they left my dryer vent better than it was originally and cleaned up after themselves inside and outside. I am very pleased overall with a livable and usable basement in my older home. Thanks much for all your hard work, Kyle and other gentlemen
Basement Waterproofers in Norton
- Business Description:Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimatesRecent Review:horrible. Repair not done correctly, will not honor lifetime contract, took money from a military veteran and senior citizen. Basically not a good company. Stay away from this company.John D.
- Business Description:We are the only waterproofing company in the market to have won 13 consecutive Super Service Awards. Integrity Waterproofing takes a problem solving approach to basement waterproofing issues. By identifying the actual cause of the dampness, cracking or water, our customers receive the correct solution specific to their circumstance. Don't settle for the one size fits all system approach. Learn the difference between waterproofing and water controlRecent Review:First of all, Integrity Waterproofing 100% lives up to their company name! After doing extensive research on both inside and outside waterproofing methods, we decided on an exterior excavation method. We then proceeded to research several companies to help make our decision. We arrived at our decision after exhaustive research into company history, performance and customer reviews. I will list the pros and cons(the cons are negligible and very minor) in summary format. PROS 1) Integrity uses employees not subcontractors. 2) The quality of work was meticulous and detail oriented. 3) The excavation of the foundation was done very carefully and without incident. 4) We asked many questions and Steve and his crew were always patient and informative in answering them. 5) Integrity provided detailed explanations of the excavation, wall repairs, sealing and coating of the foundation, filling of the dig with river rock and the finalization of the project. 6) The quality of the materials was first rate. 7) The transparent and honest communication related to all stages of the project was exceptional. CONS 1) Integrity was not the least expensive quote but they were well within range of the other quotes that we received. 2) One minor call back related to landscaping reinstallation. But Integrity came back to the house and did what we asked them to do in a timely manner. Integrity Waterproofing is an honest company that provides exceptional service at a fair market price. We cannot recommend Integrity Waterproofing highly enough!!robert r.
- Business Description:Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and..Recent Review:Kyle and two other gentlemen from Basement Guys of Cleveland did a very professional and satisfactory job in late August 2021. They installed Bright Wall, dug trenches in my basement floor, installed a Sedona dehumidifier along with a sump pump, and otherwise waterproofed my entire basement. I also greatly appreciated that they left my dryer vent better than it was originally and cleaned up after themselves inside and outside. I am very pleased overall with a livable and usable basement in my older home. Thanks much for all your hard work, Kyle and other gentlemenTHERESA M.
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:The project got a little more complicated than expected, but the team with Anthony in charge succeeded.Mary Ellen & Doug S.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 yearsRecent Review:Called them twice. Twice it was promised to me that somebody from the estimates team will call me to set up an appointment (during the second call they checked whether they had the correct phone number - they did). Never heard from them. Bad customer serviceSvyatoslav T.
- Business Description:Our team of experts are dedicated to making your home healthy and safe, while providing you with unmatched quality and customer service. Contact us today and see why we’re the best choice for your basement or foundation repairsRecent Review:Best waterproofing company around. Great work done by great people..Brian F.
- Business Description:Clink Builders was established in 1969 and is proud to have given years of customer satisfaction and quality performance. We are family owned and operated. We are fully insured and bonded. We obtain all required permits and licenses. Proud members of Angie's List. Covered by Ohio State of Workman's Compensation. Also a proud member of member of ASCA - American Society Consulting Arborist Our Philosophy is we can continue to expand and grow one satisfied customer at a timeRecent Review:I had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink BuildersKatie K.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:J&B Concrete Construction was founded in 1966 as a privately owned company. As a privately owned company,we remain fortunate to have an owner that is still involved in daily operations.Today,the company offers a wide variety of services.We have 8 employees with 20 plus years experienceRecent Review:Very well. The work was of high quality. We are pleased with the work and recommend J & B for similar concrete work.Robert Z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- New Franklin
- Sharon Center
- Canal Fulton
- Cuyahoga Falls
- Munroe Falls
- Silver Lake
waterproofing contractors in Norton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC1708 Ardoyne Ave
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC
- A 1 Roofing & Siding Inc.722 Lincoln Way West
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning7277 Bessemer Ave
- Aaron Construction24816 Aurora Rd Unit H
- Above The Cut1370 Arnold Ave
- AC Waterproofing Inc668 Northfield Rd
- Ace Basement Waterproofing1295 Akins Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- ADELMO'S ELECTRIC SEWER CLEANING INC4917 Van Epps Road
- ADVANCE EXCAVATING1201 HIGHLAND RD E
- Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc11978 Edgerton Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Affordable Caulking and Sealing6694 Salerno St NW
- Affordable Waterproofing SolutionsPO 938
- Airguard Restoration24381 Aurora Rd Unit B8
- Akron Disaster Recovery359 S Main St
- Akron Waterproofing208 Jennings Ave
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Alba Contractors8670 Twinbrook Rd
- Albright Sunrooms LLC10733 W 130th St
North Royalton, Ohio
- All County Drainage Contractors1360 Hillcrest Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Seasons Waterproofing & Foundation Repair1890 Middleton Rd.
- ALLEGA FP CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION CORP7725 COMMERCE PARK OVAL STE B
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- AMG Trademark Properties, LLC24120 Laing Rd
Bedford Heights, Ohio
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- Assurance Roofing and More LLC37063 Colorado Ave
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- A 1 Roofing & Siding Inc.
- B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND668 NORTHFIELD RD
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- Basement Care1700 E Waterloo Road
- Basement Doctor Northeast5200 Cleveland Rd Ste H
- Basement Solutions of Ohio3189 Union Ave SE PO box 209
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Ben's Brushes4503 Fenwick Ave
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- BIGGS TOTAL REHAB & REMODELINGPO Box 20799
- BMJ Construction Inc15913 Sylvan Dr
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Bowie enterprises
- Brothers Building4920 Allison Ave
Lake Wales, Florida
- B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND
- Carder Waterproofing159 N Union St
- Carter Construction & Contracting1856 S Freedom Ave
- Checkmark Plumbing Contractors & DesignPO Box 670535
- Cianci Builders LLC12840 Laser Dr
- CITY WATERPROOFING & PLUMBING715 FAIRVIEW AVE
- CLEGG CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION4027 DAWLEY RD
- Cleveland Waterproofing Inc2501 W 3rd St
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncPo Box 86
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- COACH CONSTRUCTION992 LANG RD
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Complete Masonry & Roofing LLC796 W Bagley Rd Unit 15
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- CPR DivisionsP.O. Box 19095
- CREATIVE CONCRETE & LANDSCAPING CO7065 SEVEN HILLS BLVD
- Crites Remodeling2580 Sheffield St NW
North Canton, Ohio
- CUSTOM MASONRY & STONE WORKS INC1329 E 260th St UNIT W
- Carder Waterproofing
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Daniel’s Waterproofing10407 Main Rd
Berlin Heights, Ohio
- DC HOME INSPECTION SERVICE2297 EDMUND AVE
- Decor Built Construction Co Inc1130 Pelion Pl
Lady Lake, Florida
- DeNigris Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 41318
- Dennison Construction, LLC5726 South Main St.
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Destorm Maintenance Contractors1480 Holmden Rd
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Drain King Basement Waterproofing Concrete & Sewer1458 East 332nd Street
- DREAMSCAPING INC35531 ROYALTON RD
- DAC Construction LLC.
- E Z BREATHE349 HIGHLAND RD E
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- EagleEyeRoofing2630 Raber Rd
- Eco-Seal Home Solutions, LLC.4535 TR 367
- Eden's Excavating IncPO Box 7103
- Eltopa Builders, LLC12109 Parkview Ave
- Elyria Pressure Seal Inc.P.O. Box 472
- Enhance Renovations2000 Lee Rd
- Evans Concrete & Waterproofing Llc1307 Andrews Ave
- Expert Basement RepairPO Box 23765
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Expert Excavating, Inc.2271 West Wallings Road
Broadview heights, Ohio
- E Z BREATHE
- firstexperts2771 Stark Dr
- Forever Foundation Repair Ltd1308 Neubrecht Rd
- Formica Plumbing & Sewer Co1445 E 289th St
- Four Corners Investments & Management Inc16781 Chagrin Blvd
- FOX CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1911 Carter Rd
- FOX PLUMBING & SEWER1911 Carter Rd
- GALLAGHER MASONRY3144 WHIPPLE DR
- GARRETT BASEMENT WATERPROOFING1629 EASTERN RD
- GCG Construction Inc.185 Erskine Ave
- General Construction & Concrete LLC5851 Allyn Rd
- Geo's Excavating LLCP.O.Box 32
- Gilbert & Gilbert Construction3187 Ashwood Rd
- Gillespie Construction LLC21504 Ellen Dr
Fairview Park, Ohio
- GALLAGHER MASONRY