Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Norton, OH
There are 39 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Norton
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows9/10 Mark and crew are honest and communicate effectively Job had some bumps along the way but we never felt like we were getting the runaround
- Keselman Construction Group, IncKeselman did an amazing job of doubling the square footage of my bathroom while updating the classic look of a 1920's era cape code home.
- Keselman Construction Group, IncI had a wonderful experience with Keselman. They remodeled my basement, kitchen and main bathroom. I worked with their designer Jessica, to pick out the layout for my kitchen, cabinets, countertops, flooring and fixtures. She was helpful and a pleasure. All of the workers that were onsite were professional and extremely trustworthy. The communication from my project manager Sergiy, was awesome. He would let me know each morning if they would be working and went over all the details with me. They were always willing to adjust the scope of work to add additional items I thought of as the project progressed. Also, if any mistakes were made they were quick to correct them and make it right. The final product looks amazing and I would highly recommend them
- Professional Drywall Repair and FinishingCost did a great job installing drywall and matching ceiling texture after we had a water leak. Professional, communicative and great quality.
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsThe roof over the garage storage area was completely rotted. I had gotten several estimates before I came across Home Exteriors on Angie's list. One company said I should tear off the structure completely because he didn't know how to address the roof problems (it was an addition to the garage). Gary was confident that they could replace the roof without any trouble. Additionally, I had three skylights that leaked for years. Gary said his company specialized in skylights. So he included the replacement of the skylights in the roof job. One of the skylights was completely rotted due to improper installation. Home exteriors replaced the damaged wood and cleaned up what they found..black mold! The roof had three layers which was torn off and replaced. I also had new gutters installed. Once Gary notified me the job was finished. I took a look around and found a few things I wanted changed...mostly due to aesthetics. I sent him pictures of the items I wanted changed. He said.."No problem" and first the thing next morning his crew was back on the job! They stayed until I was completely satisfied. The crew was hard working, accommodating and did an awesome job with the clean up afterwards. One night they worked in the dark! I highly recommend Home Exteriors. Gary is very easy to work with and his price was very good. Thanks for a great job Gary and crew! 8/28/14-Update-a week after my new roof was installed we had an extremely heavy rain. As I was sitting in my family room I heard the dreaded...drip..drip. Yes, the roof was leaking..UGH. It started in the corner then traveled the length of a beam (cathedral ceiling). I immediately sent Gary a text of what was happening. He promptly returned my call and sent two guys out to see what was the problem. They looked at the area and said it was a gutter problem. That it was not sloped correctly. They removed the gutter and did a water test, however, the roof still leaked. So the next day they sent out a crew and removed that section of shingles and repaired that area, plus they re-positioned the gutter. The area that leaked was an addition to the original structure. I did advise Home Exteriors when I obtained an estimate that I had that area repaired a few years back but that it still leaked on occasion, hence one of the reasons for getting a new roof. While they have always been VERY responsive, I felt that the quality of work was not an "A" rating and lower it to "C" average. I realize anyone can make a mistake and they were very apologetic. Unfortunately, now I am concerned about the overall workmanship of the job. There hasn't been a heavy rain since so I don't know if it will happen again.
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsI was very pleased with the quality of their work, and I really appreciate Dave coming out a few days after I called to give me a really good quote. He was very upfront and honest, and in no way did I get the impression that he was trying to upsize me or pressure me into a sale. He was very laid back, knowledgeable, and gave me a good deal on the work I wanted completed. The only very minor issue we had is it took them some time to actually get the project started (about four weeks) after I gave them the ok... but it was their busy season and he always kept me up-to-date. I have no complaints at all in regards to the quality of work. Dave came out and we discussed a few different colors- the color he recommended was perfect and works really well. The contractor that came out had the work completed in two days, and the attached siding was snug and fit tight against the house/roof. He also did a good job of sealing the ends of the coil. My biggest concern was making sure the siding/coin was well attached, as I can't tell you how many times I've come across siding dangling off or coming off after a storm. After inspecting his work, it was clear the coil was attached well and wasn't going anywhere. Overall, I would highly recommend Home Exteriors as they gave me a wonderful price and the workmanship was of quality
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsAmazing experience. Not only was my home completely transformed, but Gary & Dave were incredible to work with every step of the way! The installers were fast, clean & worked w/extremely high quality standards! Highly recommend them!
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsVery pleasant to deal with and so trustworthy in my absence. Gary was so quick to respond to my request for quote and made his team available in a very short period of time. The roof came off, he judged fairly when plywood had to be replaced, and detected some structural issues on the roof line. He communicated with me via text very frequently to keep me up to speed on what was happening. He brought in a mason for those repairs and will complete the flashing this week. It was a wonderful experience as my business often has me away and he took care of everything. I have never personally met him but happily handed over the cost of the job knowing he handled it exceedingly well. Thank you, Gary. JOB well done
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsThis was our first extensive rehab and we were very impressed by Gary and his crew. They were punctual and produced quality work. The ugly house is now beautiful! Their work will help us sell the house quickly. They promised to have the house completed by Christmas and they were true to their word. We found out on the Monday before Christmas that they worked through the weekend in the rain to finish the job. Very dedicated, professional and trustworthy. I would consider Home Exteriors for future rehabs
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsMark Martinis came out & gave me a price that was acceptable. Job started a week earlier then expected which was great as company was coming from Florida. Tony Piazza stopped by the day before the job was to start and checked to make sure he was aware of all that I expected done and answered all my questions. The helper Terry was very efficient and pleasant also
Contractors in Norton
- Business Description:Complete general contractor and home remodeler,specializing in all phases of construction,for your home or your bussiness.Recent Review:I have nothing but positive things to say about the project. From the start of the project Jim listened to what my plans were and created a blueprint to match it. He took careful consideration in all areas and made a couple changes for the better during the course of the build. His attention to detail is top notch and he uses the best materials available. Jim was very good at explaining how he performs his work and why he does his certain things. Jim definitely takes pride in his work and it shows. His price was very fair and he helped me save a little bit in some areas too. Great guy and great workJosh E.
- Business Description:We are a complete home services company. From home inspection, to repair and maintenance, remodeling, home improvement, building and new construction. We offer mold inspection and remediation, and lead based paint testing and removal. We also offer tailored real estate investment solutions, winterizing, and property securingRecent Review:We love Matt and his sons/crew. They are very professional and do amazing work. He is very sought-after, so it is hard to get in touch with him and get on his calendar, but it is worth the wait if you can build the time into your project. He's done multiple jobs for us in the last 3 years, both big and small, and we have loved his work and creativitypaul g.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:full service wood shop, design, build, install.cabinetry, trim, furniture, etc.Recent Review:Fantastic! he is a creative and nice guy. His work is so well done, he puts that "extra" that makes you feel he enjoy what he is making. Great job!ANTONIO M.
- Business Description:heating and cooling / general contractor we service all make and models residential and commercial 24 hr service .we are family owned. we work on forced air /gas ,propane,electric units boilers steam and hot water heat pumps central a/c arzel zoning and other products humidifiers dehumidifiers ultra violets lights electronic air cleaners high efficiency air filters ventilation hot water tanks and instant hot water tanks gas line repairs plumbing electrical home improvementRecent Review:They have been excellent. They do a really good job and made it vent through the wall instead of the chimney. We would definitely recommend them.Patricia D.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Charges hourly rate. No travel charges. No service fee. Extra charge for emergency service.Recent Review:Walt is a super friendly guy who did great work. Looking forward to hiring him again for future projectsDavid V.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated Roofing Contractor since 1979! Celebrating 35 years, we are dedicated to servicing our residential & commercial customers in the areas of: Repairs, New Roofs, Chimney & Masonry work, Slate and Tile, Gutters & Home Renovations! DBA U Trash It Dumpster RentalsRecent Review:Brad Smith Roofing Company did nothing short of a superior job: quote, materials delivery and most importantly, the roofing project itself: tear-off, install, clean-up - all 100% flawless!!! The roof is not only beautiful, but provides peace of mind to us that we had a quality company do the job with a reliable warranty. Thanks to Sean Masterson and the entire team of individuals who were on the jobsite. We've received many compliments about the roof and feel confident more business will be coming your way. Thanks again for a beautiful job. Please tell the team that was here - nice workCraig O.
- Business Description:Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and..Recent Review:Kyle and two other gentlemen from Basement Guys of Cleveland did a very professional and satisfactory job in late August 2021. They installed Bright Wall, dug trenches in my basement floor, installed a Sedona dehumidifier along with a sump pump, and otherwise waterproofed my entire basement. I also greatly appreciated that they left my dryer vent better than it was originally and cleaned up after themselves inside and outside. I am very pleased overall with a livable and usable basement in my older home. Thanks much for all your hard work, Kyle and other gentlemenTHERESA M.
- Business Description:Dave's Electric is a family owned and operated business. We pride ourselves on an outstanding record of quality workmanship. Our longevity is a testament to the level of service and quality of product you'll get when you choose Dave's Electric We are experienced in Residential, Commercial and light Industrial electrical installation and service. Our company has many satisfied customers throughout the metro Cleveland area and surrounding suburbs. References are available. We are licensed b..Recent Review:Dave's Electrical Service did a very professional job with my last electrical project. I highly recommend Dave's Electrical and I will be using his service on my next project.William P.
- Business Description:Landmark was founded in 1990 by Owner and President David Korz. With almost a quarter of a century in business, our guiding philosophy is centered on customer satisfaction. We take the hassle out of remodeling projects by assigning each project a Project Manager who will facilitate and coordinate the job from start to finish. This close supervision takes away the stress of remodeling and ensures quality and timely completion of every project. Call today to learn moreRecent Review:I was really happy, they finished the job this Sunday afternoon, they worked really hard and they definitely know what they were doing. They run and push a magnet around to make sure that there were no nails left scattered. They were easy to communicate withDavid S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- New Franklin
- Sharon Center
- Canal Fulton
- Cuyahoga Falls
- Munroe Falls
- Silver Lake
general contractors in Norton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A Caspersen Company Inc.3473 Wyoga Lake Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- A&D Propertry Maintenance9221 Darrow rd.
- A-1 Flooring2707 Fulton Dr NW
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adambuilt LLC33941 Lorain Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Adelman Home Improvement193 Nestledown Dr
- ALL AMERICAN DRYWALLP.O. Box 67201
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- All City Roofing And Construction, Inc.7967 Tilby Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Pro Painting10239 Penniman Dr
- All Weather Builders & Remodeling LLC3181 West 139th
- All-Star Contracting LLCPo Box 35522
- Alliance Restoration & Construction LLC1617 W State St
- Allstar Property Management, IncPO Box 350
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- AMERICAN SHUTTER19199 Temple Have a wonderful day !
- Apollo Builders1179 Haverston Rd
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- ATG Roofing & Remodeling889 10th St NE
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements6088 Pearl Road
Parma Hts, Ohio
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- Baird Brothers Sawmill Inc7060 Crory Rd
- Ball General Contractors393 Northeast Ave.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- Barbera Home Improvement5376 Ridge Rd
- Bari Construction1432 Neptune Ave
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Bell Construction5138 State Rt 43
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- BEST BUY PAINTING1272 E 286TH ST
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- BMJ Construction Inc15913 Sylvan Dr
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Boers Construction13275 Hathaway Rd
Garfield Hts, Ohio
- Boyd Construction & Hardwood Flooring1268 Woodsview Dr
- Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc24550 Sperry Dr Ste # 2
- Bradford Electric & Remodeling218 19th St NE
- Brothers Building4920 Allison Ave
Lake Wales, Florida
- Buckeye Exteriors LLC3071 Timberbrook Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Budget Roofing And Construction3355 Ranfield Rd
- Built by Geo LLC3445 Brookdale Ave
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Burnside Construction and RemodelingPO BOX 2708
North Canton, Ohio
- Byam's Home Improvement Inc.1746 9th St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements
- C and S Service5401 DARTMOUTH
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&G Contracting22351 Fairlawn Circle
Fairview Park, Ohio
- c. calhoun construction and custom interiors636 Hill St
- CALDWELL CO LLC526 South Main Street 211
- Canton Construction Group, LLC5440 Fulton Dr NW Ste 205
- Caraballo Custom Home Inc2998 Alden Dr
- Carano Environmental Service Inc1055 W Bath Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- Carrara Construction3774 Congress Pkwy
- CC Contracting24850 Aurora Rd Ste E
- Cerha Kitchen & Bath8541 E Washington St
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Chagrin Valley Construction Inc9321 Ravenna Rd Ste I
- Charles Micochero The Fix it Man932 Haynes Street
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- CHERRY TREE CONSTRUCTION6987 KINGSWOOD DR
- ChoreChaser1428 Edison St NW
- CHRONISTER TREE FARM2825 SHARON COPLEY RD
- CK Home repair25151 Brookpark Rd 1507
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Cleveland Artisans4870 W 12th St
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncPo Box 86
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- COACH CONSTRUCTION992 LANG RD
- Cochran's Remodeling and Construction LLC.170 Fox Run Dr.
Munroe Falls, Ohio
- Complete Renovations By Corbo7793 Grenadier Ln
- Constructions Needs899 Herrick Rd
- CONTEMPO STONEWORKS & RENOVATIONS LLC4086 Rochester Road 103
- Contractor Connection Inc400 Schroyer Av SW Gate 7
- Cook Construction504 E. Main Street
- Cornett Roofing Systems1442 Amy Lane
- Country Homes & Remodeling LLC4044 Highland Dr
- CURB APPEAL PAINTING26351 Curtiss Wright Pkwy
- CURROW SIDING & REMODELING CO4825 NEWCOMER RD
- Custom Craft Builders5010 Mayfield Rd Ste 109
- Custom Interior Creations11240 Hawke rd.
Columbia Station, Ohio
- Custom Painting and Remodeling4704 Forest Edge Dr.
- Custom Stairs and Finishes Inc6440 Norwalk Rd Ste H
- CUSTOM WORKS CONSTRUCTION INC7134 ADKINS RD
- C and S Service
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC4748 Fay Dr
- D E P Contracting LLCPO Box 85
- DA Knapp C610 Acorn Pl
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Dakota & Co.2510 McMackin Rd
- Dalty Construction L.L.C.243 Summit St.
- Dan Guardo Contracting Inc31 E Lods St
- Dan The Remodeling Man52 South Doan Avenue
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC