Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Get matched with top handyman services in Norton, OH
There are 71 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Norton
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncI had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink Builders
- Wms constructionGREAT!! Really nice guy, very professional and knowledgeable. Quality work, done in a timely manner. I'd call him again in a hot minute!!
- Paul TroyerPaul was professional and on time each time he visited. He made a neat and sturdy repair of awkward squirrel damage to my soffit. He also hung an owl house we made. He was easy to work with, reliable and talented. So happy to have found him.
- Koontz ConstructionWonderfully. I used Koontz for some other work a few years ago and was very pleased so I went with them again. They are very courteous, and responsive. Their work and attention to detail is what I expect, and their prices are fair. I highly recommend them.
- Crown business consortium LLCThis is our company's "go to" company for much of the work we need for renovations, repairs, etc. We appreciate how they always come through for us! & there work is great!
- Brian LangSmooth process. Brian is a talented individual. He finishes what he starts in a professional way taking a customer's needs and requests into consideration. Outstanding communication skills.
- DCS Contractig and SolutionsThis is a fantastic company! The guys (Dave and Scott) were awesome! They were communicative, on-time, friendly and so talented! My livingroom looks amazing .
- Home Project ReliefTristan arrived on time and got right to work. He took down an old basket weave wooden fence that was dilapidated and hauled it away. He painted my living room, dining room, kitchen and family room, including ceilings. I had a lot of patching to be done and he took care of that damage before painting. We agreed to complete the shed paint job on his next scheduled visit. Tristan is efficient, focused and a very hard worker. I am completely satisfied with all jobs! I highly recommend Home Project Relief and already have my next jobs scheduled
- HAI Remodeling LLCThis was THE most outstanding experience with contractors we have ever had. And we have used some great contractors before. This team was highly competent, meticulous in every single detail, detail oriented, on time every single day, friendly and respectful. There is not one single thing that they could have done better in the entire 3 week process of total gutting of our master bathroom in our Shaker Heights home (floors, all walls, ceiling, new plumbing, new electric). I honestly did not think it was possible to have such a positive experience for a total bathroom remodel. Their estimate was comprehensive and extremely helpful to go out and purchase what we needed. We had gotten 5 estimates and nobody else provided us with a detailed instruction and budgets for all parts (vanity, tiles, lighting, fan etc). The final settling of the bill was a pleasant experience. Every promise was kept. I also loved that every single day the house was left spotless. All paths to the door were vacuumed and wiped clean. Every day. If you want the highest quality and honest and fun people to have in your home, this is your contractor! I don’t think I’ve ever given such a raving review. But they absolutely deserve it
- Odd Job Bob Handyman Services, LLCBob did a great job on our bathroom remodel taking it from ugly to beautiful. His attention to our needs and desires made it easy for us to get the results we wanted. We recommend him highly and hope to work with him again.
Handymen in Norton
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Tristan arrived on time and got right to work. He took down an old basket weave wooden fence that was dilapidated and hauled it away. He painted my living room, dining room, kitchen and family room, including ceilings. I had a lot of patching to be done and he took care of that damage before painting. We agreed to complete the shed paint job on his next scheduled visit. Tristan is efficient, focused and a very hard worker. I am completely satisfied with all jobs! I highly recommend Home Project Relief and already have my next jobs scheduled.Julie G.
- Business Description:If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when w..Recent Review:Superbly fantastic. Very ,very conscientious, responsive, follow up, and clean up. Will use again and again. Adam, the owner, knows his business.MARY ELLEN B.
- Business Description:PLEASE CALL (888) 998-5865 TO SCHEDULE YOUR SERVICE. We specialize in junk removal. We are a Cleveland owned and operated company that specializes in the removal of junk, rubbish, and trash from homes, apartments, warehouses, businesses, and government properties. We remove old furniture, construction waste, yard waste, old appliances, rubbish, and just about any other thing you might have that is not hazardous. We will remove as little as one item to multiple truck loads of items. In addi..Recent Review:Great. The team worked well together and were very efficient.Donna B.
- Business Description:When Pat and Dan Hurst founded Hurst Design-Build Remodel in 1997, they set out with a simple goal: to be the best home remodeler in the Cleveland area. To achieve their goal, the brothers knew that quality, creativity and client care were the keys to success. “Is there a better way to do this?” became their guiding principle. Even today, they are constantly seeking ways to improve Hurst’s level of quality from top to bottom. When adding members to their team, the Hursts followed the same pri..Recent Review:Perfect! Hurst designed a beautiful space for us to enjoy the outdoors complete with a covered porch with skylights, entertainment area, and a large built in grill space with cultured stone and granite counters. It looks amazing and I will be using them againMichael D.
- Business Description:Cleaning, Clean-Outs and small moves !Recent Review:The service was excellent. They showed up on time and completed the job.Gregory B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Charles was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He called me when he was on his way to my house. He reviewed/assessed the drive and gave me some options for repair....and he talked himself out of a job! He was very honest and told me that the condition did not require immediate attention and he suggested I reconsider repairs in the spring of 2022. Two other asphalt contractors were here and told me I had to fix the problem now and gave me quotes up to $1200. I may need more repairs in the future but Charles explained that a patch job now would just be a bandaid. I will call him in the future when my drive needs more extensive repair and/or resurfacing...and do it correctly rather than patch nowJanet M.
- Business Description:Specializing in remodeling and handyman work! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was excellent. They did a very good job. They were hardworking. They were very conscientious people. They were great. They went over and beyond than what I expected. Every details was perfect.charles b.
- Business Description:Boda Home Improvements, LLC is a family owned and operated small business. It is a home improvement/remodeling company that was established in August of 2004. We are a small team of contractors with a big reputation for great quality workmanship and customer satisfaction is our number one goalRecent Review:I apologize for not writing this sooner. Although we hadn't chosen Andrew for our project, his estimate for our project was quite fair for the amount of work that needed to be done. We were impressed by the quality of work he had done on another person's house, and we will definitely consider him for another project we are planning. Andrew is courteous, professional but also friendly, and according to other reviewers who did hire him, he is a diligent, eager to satisfy his customers, and takes pride in his work--deservedly soBarbara G.
- Business Description:Koontz Construction is a masonry construction business. We do brick step repairs/rebuilds, chimney repairs/rebuilds, tuck-pointing, stone work and pavers. We do not sub out our masonry work. We are fully insured. We give free estimatesRecent Review:Wonderfully. I used Koontz for some other work a few years ago and was very pleased so I went with them again. They are very courteous, and responsive. Their work and attention to detail is what I expect, and their prices are fair. I highly recommend themLouise and James S.
Deals in Norton for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Make sure you know what's included in a free home repair estimate before you agree to sign up for an estimate from a contractor. Some contractors charge fees for estimates if you need them to diagnose or assess issues with your home instead of just offeri
Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
Find handyman services in
- New Franklin
- Sharon Center
- Canal Fulton
- Cuyahoga Falls
- Munroe Falls
- Silver Lake
handyman services in Norton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 waterproof & concrete273 Dobbs ct
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A Caspersen Company Inc.3473 Wyoga Lake Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- A&D Propertry Maintenance9221 Darrow rd.
- A&R Home Improvements1926 Marks Ave
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- A.A. Maintenance Services LLC.814 Tryon Ave
- A.Caserta Construction LLC16770 Bridge Rd
- Aaron's Sheetrock repair and beyond908 Rebecca St
- Aarons On Call1789 E Waterford Ct
- ABC PROFESSIONAL SERVICES1699 BRITTAIN RD
- Abell Properties LLC435 E Crain Ave
- Above The Cut1370 Arnold Ave
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Accel Home Renewal & Roofing1007 Shadyside Ave.
- Ace Power Washing13354 Ravenna Ave
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adam Goodjob Construction4534 Cynthia Dr
N. Canton, Ohio
- Adelman Home Improvement193 Nestledown Dr
- Advanced Home Restoration LLC3375 Lenox Villiage Dr.
- Affordable Assembly LLCPO Box 8726
- Airguard Restoration24381 Aurora Rd Unit B8
- AL Brothers Roofing LLC11722 Lela Ave NW
- Alex's Pro Painting Service3325 Tyler Dr
- All American Restoration Services300 Paris Ave Se
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- Allstar Property Management, IncPO Box 350
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- AMAC Home Inspection Services3192 Junior Pkwy
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- Anthony Slabaugh Remodeling & Design4724 Darrow Rd
- Aqua Care Pro422 N. Harmony St.
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- At Handyman & Remodeling Co.10231 Highland Dr
- ATG Roofing & Remodeling889 10th St NE
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- Aye Jay Lee LLC
- AZ Home Improvement6219 Fitch Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- A 1 waterproof & concrete
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- Bailey's Handyman Services1826 Cloveridge Dr
- BALANCE BUILDERS4710 FENWICK
- Ball General Contractors393 Northeast Ave.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- Barrish Home Improvement7557 White Oak Dr
- Barski contracting 7447 Norwalk Rd
- BC Home Improvement243 N Grand Ave
- Bcandoit8513 Manchester Ave NW
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- BEI MAINTENANCE & REPAIRPO Box 4271
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Big Tom's Roofing LLC2180 Locust St
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Boak & Sons Inc75 Victoria Rd
- Bobs Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning809 Glendale Street SW
North Canton, Ohio
- Boda Home Improvement4419 Bruening Drive
- Bowie enterprises
- Boyd Construction & Hardwood Flooring1268 Woodsview Dr
- Brian Campbell Construction1080 Doyle Rd
- brimfield water and home center4072 Brimfield Plz
- Bru Enterprises891 Delaware
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Byam's Home Improvement Inc.1746 9th St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC
- C and S Service5401 DARTMOUTH
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&G Contracting22351 Fairlawn Circle
Fairview Park, Ohio
- C&L Mason Cleaning LLC4316 E 119th St
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- c. calhoun construction and custom interiors636 Hill St
- CALDWELL CO LLC526 South Main Street 211
- CAMELOT CUSTOM WOODWORKING14493 ROCK CREEK RD
- Canton Construction Group, LLC5440 Fulton Dr NW Ste 205
- Carano Environmental Service Inc1055 W Bath Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- CASUAL COMFORT INSULATIONPO BOX 1701
- CC Contracting24850 Aurora Rd Ste E
- CertaPro Painters® of Akron931 N Main St Ste 101
North Canton, Ohio
- Changing seasons construction7109 w Jefferson dr
- Charles Kewer222 Bellfield Ave
- Charles Micochero The Fix it Man932 Haynes Street
- Checkmark Plumbing Contractors & DesignPO Box 670535
- ChoreChaser1428 Edison St NW
- CHRISTOPHER'S HOME SERVICES1099 NESBITT RD
- CK Home repair25151 Brookpark Rd 1507
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Class 1 Pavers & Remodelers1481 Warrensville Center Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clean N Screen Gutter Service655 Oxford Ave
- Cleveland Artisans4870 W 12th St
- Cleveland Home Improvement12520 Edgewater Dr
- Cleveland's Choice Remodelers28917 Euclid Avenue
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncPo Box 86
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- C and S Service