Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in North Royalton, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in North Royalton
- Kayak Pools MidwestWe understand there have been backlogs and delays, however, Kayak has gone above and beyond so as to leave us with a good taste in our mouth.
- Kayak Pools MidwestSalesman knowledge and timing estimate need a little help. Love our pool and the install team was very professional and knowledgeable. No complaints with the final product.
- Carolina Creations Pools & Landscapes IncVery happy with the final results. Carolina Creations built a beautiful pool our family has enjoyed.
- Pro Edge PoolsWe met with the owner at our home and he shared multiple options for us. He was very knowledgeable We decided to use them and signed a contract for a pool installed. It was shared that they were booked until mid July 2019 however if he could he would try to squeeze a Pool in this year. He followed up with me several weeks later and give a start date. They have the pole in the ground within two days and without getting into too many specifics we were able to get the gas and electric hooked up within a couple of weeks. Now please note That these are subcontracted per the homeowner however they are recommended by the owner of the pool store. Both of these contractors that did the cement electrical and gas lines were professional And I think reasonable. However if I had to do it again I might of priced some of these things out myself. I will say that the one thing that I wasn’t prepared for what’s the amount of mud and lawn destruction that occurred. He did indicate prior to the starting of a job that he was not a landscaper and that he would work with me to make the lawn look as good as possible when he was finished. After all the mechanicals were installed he came out on a very cold day and spent several hours Grading the lawn as best he could. I will tell you I was very impressed with this. He also has responded to texts and phone calls in a very quick manner. I would tell you how the pool works but we never opened it this year so I will follow up at the end of May and let you know how it works out. These guys seem to know what they’re doing very well And I believe that they are very proud of the work that they provide. I would use them agai
- Pro Edge PoolsPro Edge Pools is definitely the most professional company I've ever worked with. Brian was amazing to work with from start to finish. He was recommended by a friend who raved about the experience; I now can see why! Brian, Tom, and the rest of the crew were knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and hard-working. They clearly wanted us to be completely satisfied with our end result. And the service doesn't stop after the build was complete - Brian is always a phone call away when we have maintenance questions. I've already recommended Pro Edge Pools to others, and do so with full confidence. Don't go with a pool company that overcharges or undercharges and skimps on quality - go with the company with decades of experience who will do it right! (Note photos include hardscape work by Tab Property Enhancement, who I also highly recommend!
- Ohio Pools & SpasAll went very well - from the sales staff all the way to the delivery and install team. Great communication from all involved, which made the whole process stress free.
- Buckeye Pool Services LLCVery smoothly, as always. They drained water off of the cover, cleaned and folded the cover and inflatable, hooked up filter and pump, installed ladder, tested water, provided and added needed chemicals. They also found a tear in the liner and came back the next day to successfully repair it. I have used Buckeye Pool since we installed the pool (7+ years ago) for opening, closing and any needed issues that arise. Their service has always been the same--responsive, punctual, professional and friendly. I highly recommend them and will recommend them to the new owners when we move later this summer
- GREAT ESCAPEWent very well with this vendor, however we realized the hot tub was a money pit for the time we now used it. We sold it and recommended the new owners call this vendor to install and do annual upkeep of hot tub. Great people.
- PerfectingroundpoolContractor did what he promised, when he promised and was on site from most of the installation. No hidden extras and after installation follow-up has been excellent.
- Pro Pool & SpaThey were very professional, prompt and courteous. The owner, Howard, is very intelligent in his field and always leads you down the right path.
Swimming Pool Companies in North Royalton
- Business Description:We have been in the swimming pool industry for over 28 years. Experienced and knowledgeable. Friendly, fast service.Recent Review:Outstanding customer service even though no one even ended up coming out for a service call. I left a voicemail and got a call back within minutes. I was given some tips over the phone and was able to fix the problem without having to have someone come out! I will definitely use Buckeye Pool Service for any future needsPhilip P.
- Business Description:At Ohio Pools & Spas we believe that selecting and owning a hot tub or swimming pool should be fun and easy! Feel free to bring along a swimsuit to any of our showrooms for a test soak or let us come to you with a free consultation in the comfort of your home. We are Ohio's largest Hot Spring Spa Dealer and Certified Service Center and have been selling and servicing these hot tubs for over 32 years! Please give us a call or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org and allow..Recent Review:This is a tricky review, on one hand everything this company sells (and all pool and spa companies) is heinously overpriced but I've learned you have to consider that that added price that you pay versus buying from say Amazon, get you access to actual professionals who can help you. Let's face it, unless you have a chemistry degree, a background in plumbing, an actual command of commercial electrical work, you cannot do this on your own. Sure you might be able to piecemeal together all the contractors and by one of these things from one of those companies that sells them online at suspiciously low prices but all you're buying is Chinese sprayed fiberglass junk. Trust me, it so happens that I know the owner of the largest company who sells that garbage. He once told me that if a product (hot tub) shows up off the container with damage they just throw the dumpster. That's how cheap they are, the company is able to literally discard them. Ohio pool and spa to the best of my knowledge, only sells Hot Springs. When I was there looking at various spies the factory rep happened to be there who has an encyclopedic knowledge of their product line. What truly sold me was a hot tub built in 1997! That's right, I was in their showroom in 2019 and they showed me a hot Springs tub that they got from a customer from 1997 and is still running. That is simply amazing. Now imagine all the technology that has been added to these in 22 years... Moto massagers, spinning jets, LED lights, more waterfalls than you need, audio options, kind of endless. So here's the deal, I was contemplating purchasing one of these from one of their competitors when the security manager of my building overheard me talking to somebody and asked if he could make a suggestion. Naturally I welcome anyone's input when making a large purchase and he told me about the wonderful experience that he had and continues to have by doing business with Ohio pools and spa. I walked into my office and called them, they happen to have a sale going on (I suspect they always happen to have a sale going on) and as soon as I got there the spa that I first saw happen to be the one that I ended up purchasing. Why was my experience so good that I would take the time to write a review for this company? Was my experience flawless? Not all… I had all kinds of issues. Broken jets, faulty motor, LEDs that needed replaced. The reason I'm leaving this review is because there was no bickering or "negotiating" these folks have customer service that would shame Amazon in the early days (remember when they were good). They got me up and running, never charge me a penny for at least four visits to adjust this or that.. They upgraded items where I paid for the part they provide the service free. You really just can't get better customer service than these guys and that's what sets them apart. Yes their product in my opinion is superior to the competitors. I saw a negative review here that talked about customer service being slow to get back to, hang up the phone call back. It's really easy, it zero and get a live person on the phone… They walk your call back to the right person. Problem solved. I could keep going but I hope by now my point has been made. Give Ohio Pool & Spa a call, you will be glad that you didDAN M.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS EXCAVATING & CONCRETE WORK. CHARGES BY THE JOB, SERVICE WORK BY THE HOUR.Recent Review:Every part of this company is top notch. The lady that answers the phone is so helpful with scheduling. (We use them to open and close our pool every year) Our pump busted, and they were quick to get us a new one, and get it installed. While they were here, they gave us a few tips to help our pool equipment run more efficiently. Very professional. Would recommend to anyone looking for a knowledgeable pool company that actually returns calls on a timely mannerLisa L.
- Business Description:Kayak Pools Midwest is your one-stop-shop for home recreation! We will design, customize, and install the pool of your dreams. We offer a free virtual consultation process and special discounts to help you achieve a backyard vacation that you and your family can enjoy for years to come! Ask us about our Demo Homesite program to see if you qualify to save thousands on your new pool! Contact us directly today to schedule your free consultation by calling 800.31.KAYAK option 1 or visit our websi..Recent Review:Due to material shortages during the Covid-19 pandemic Kayak Pools has kept us up to date and have communicated all issues. The customer service manager has been wonderful to work with.Robert J.
- Business Description:Family owned since 1972. We offer all construction trades for residential, commercial, and industrial. Deal with one contractor and no subcontractors. Licensed bonded and insured.Recent Review:It goes perfect every time I hire themOrlando S.
- Business Description:Metropolitan Pool Service is a full-service pool management company. We were founded by Robert & Joan Matney as a family-owned and operated company. We are still working that way today. We are the original pool management company in Ohio and the largest commercial pool management company in the state. We have over 85 full management customers, 50+ additional customers for commercial service and maintenance, and employ over 500 lifeguards just in the Cleveland area. We know what we are doing ..Recent Review:Awful service. I will never use them again. All I needed was a vacuum and skim for my 18 ft above ground pool which was clear, running, and in decent condition. I just haven't had time to vacuum it myself. They came out and the tech spent most of the time on his phone (I have cameras all over my property) and then proceeded to backwash my sand filter (which I never asked for) and never put a hose on it to deflect the water!! It sprayed everywhere!! all over the electrical components and equipment - which then surged my pump! How they vacuumed, I have no idea. I was never told they fried my pump until I came home from work and found it that way and called them. I demanded a tech come out and fix it. My pool looked like crap and as if it was never vacuumed and skimmed. Attached are the AFTER pictures. and they still had the nerve to charge my credit card almost $200 for their "services". NEVER AGAIN - beware of this incompetent companyBianca S.
- Business Description:For our family owned company, the small things count. That’s why you can count on us to be prompt and professional. A pool and spa pro will always be available for you.Recent Review:Opening brought out issues in closing. Did not pug promised chemicals in. Ruined my gasket in the filter causing it to leak. Stopped returning phone calls. The owner worked on my spa a few years ago and did good work. He was not present at the pool opening even though I asked him to be. The crew he sent were clearly untrained in opening pools. They broke a ladder fastener and the ladder dug right through the pool Liner. I partially paid him due to the damage. himJeffrey B.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Ohio's premier dealer of leisure products for you and your family's home enjoyment & relaxation!Recent Review:I would have given a zero rating if they had one...the Medina location is the worst Litehouse location. I was treated so badly!!! The female manager is the worst unprofessional manager. I can not believe Litehouse would employee a person like this at all. She After spending an outrageous amount of money on chemicals to remedy my pool, which did not work. This manager has the gall to refuse to give her name, correct the problem and then hang up on me. I had been taking water samples for at least 3 weeks the last water sample I took in the man suggested more chemicals to purchase. We have purchased their algaecide products (maintenance and algae killer...their shocks....their flocculents...everything NO CHANGE!!!!! A lot of money but no change!!! He tested the water took us over and told us to add this Green to Clean Product wait 5 minutes add the 2 pounds of shock( all these products bought at that store).....which we did exactly. The following day we noticed no change in the pool...we called the Litehouse again they sold me 4 more bags of turbo shock. No change called again on 9-2-2018 left a message no return call...waited until the afternoon and called again reaching this female manager. At this point she states I reviewed your samples and our staff would not have sold you that chemical with your water out of balance and I wasted all my money. Obviously at this point I am upset, she then told me she knew the person who sold it to me and he would not of suggested it to me....calling me a liar!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS LOCATION YOU WILL WASTE MONEY AND TIME!!!! I SPENT AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY AND TO BE TREATED THIS BADLY....THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WILL NOT STAND BEHIND WHAT THEY TELL YOU DO TO REMEDY THE PROBLEM...TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY AND WALK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lisa M.
- Business Description:Ohio's premier dealer of leisure products for you and your family's home enjoyment & relaxation!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in North Royalton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Economy Construction Services LLC3517 Broadview Rd
- Economy Construction Services LLC
- JA Kilby Enterprises7791 Maddock Rd.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- JA Kilby Enterprises
- Litehouse Pools9428 Mentor Ave
- Litehouse Pools7590 Broadview Rd
- Litehouse Pools25601 Lorain Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Litehouse Pools3800 Stonegate Dr. Suite B
- Litehouse Pools11052 Pearl Rd.
- Litehouse Pools1853 S. Arlington St
- Litehouse Pools7435 Marketplace Dr.
- Litehouse Pools3810 Whipple Ave
- Litehouse Pools5211 Cobblestone Rd
- Litehouse Pools5500 Milan Rd. Unit 274B
- Litehouse Pools887 Graham Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Litehouse Pools30120 Lakeland Blvd.
- Litehouse Pools
- Norlyn LLC5655 Chatham Dr.
Seven Hills, Ohio
- Norlyn LLC
- Technology Horizonz441 West Grace
- Technology Horizonz
- Wileys wild and wild pools52107 Becker Rd
- Wileys wild and wild pools