Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Westlake, OH
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Westlake
- Ferris SurveyingMr. Ferris did an excellent job surveying my property in order to have the information needed to build a fence. He marked the corners of the property and midpoints and provided a map. Very reliable and easy to work with. I would highly recommend.
- Ferris SurveyingI requested a quote and Mr.Ferris was very quick to respond. I had to wait a couple of months for him to come out, since I did call at a busy time, but it was well worth it. Mr.Ferris's communication is excellent. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone call you back when they say they will. The survey was done quickly and professionally. I needed the survey for a fence. He found the two back markers, which were buried, he offered to mark off the middle of the property where the fence would start (to which I happily agreed to), and installed markers at the front of the property. Mr. Ferris was even kind enough to expedite the drawing so the fencing company could apply for a permit right away. He even called to tell me it had been mailed. It arrived right on time. He did all of this for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you, Mr. Ferris! I'll happily recommend you to anyone who needs a survey done
- Ferris SurveyingI got a quick response to my request for a quote. He was able to fit me in quickly just because things worked out. He was on site when he said he would be and finished in less time than he had estimated. When I explained why we were getting the survey done, he added a couple of extra markers to help with the work that was being done later. I requested information from 3 different surveyors. He was the first to respond. The second to respond directed me to the website where the pricing information did not match what was in the email that was sent. The third surveyor never responded. Definitely would recommend Ferris
- Ferris SurveyingI didn't need a formal survey, just wanted the property markers uncovered. Other surveyors I contacted didn't want to bother with such a small job, but Ferris Surveying agreed to come out on a day he was doing another job in the area. He stressed that there were no guarantees like you would get with a formal survey. He is honest and easy to work with. Charged a reasonable $100
- Ferris SurveyingMade an appointment a month in advance, contacted me at designated time, came out, got it done, quick, easy, and pain free. Cost was $520 - Much better price than competitors contacted. Highly recommend Ron Ferris!
- Ferris SurveyingRon is a GREAT surveyor!!! Excellent communication before appointment, showed up on time and spend quality time locating and marking original markers. Proper report was provided after the survey and the service fee was very competitive. On a side note Ron is has a great personality and a try gentleman. Highly recommend if you look to do a proper survey
- Ferris SurveyingRon did a great job! I would hire him again . He was prompt, professional, and the survey was completed perfectly.
- Ferris SurveyingHe was on time, verified the stakes found were in the proper place, and replaced the stakes that were missing. I would recommend to others.
- Ferris SurveyingIt was so easy working with Ron. I called him to set up an appointment, he came the day he said he would, and he was on time. He was extremely thorough. He spent over three hours surveying the property, which first needed some clearing along the fringes so he could set the surveying pins. He then set the pins in the ground, marked them clearly with pink fluorescent paint, and then tied a pink ribbon and stretched it up to make the marked point even bigger from far away. He I had also asked that he put in some intermediate markers and those were clearly marked with paint and ribbon as well. I had no problem with the cost of his services: He is a licensed Professional Surveyor and provides a clear and detailed survey plat. All in all, he did a really good job and I wouldn't hesitate to call him again - or recommend him highly to a prospective client
- Ferris SurveyingRon Ferris was surveyor and I was very pleased with him. My neighbor pulled a gun on me and fired a couple of shots on the ground. He came around the corner yelling and screaming at me waving the gun around saying that I was doing something to his property so I needed my property surveyed. I was doing stuff to my property and it turned out that about three feet at the end of his driveway is on my property. He was very professional. He had quite a bit of different kind of equipments necessary to do the surveying. Before he even came out he had already gone over to the county and got the plots so he knew exactly when the stakes were supposed to be. He did this even before he came to the house to make sure that I was going to have the job done. He did replace one stake and he added two temporary stakes for the property line. He marked everything with bright orange paint and he found all four corner stakes. He checked all the way across to the neighborhood and probably found at least ten stakes throughout the neighborhood if not more. He spent at least half a day here just surveying it and it was in the rain. In fact my next door neighbor was watching him do the property and my neighbor took his card so that he could have him come out to survey his church
Last update on September 22, 2022
Land Surveyors in Westlake
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- North Olmsted,
- Bay Village,
- Fairview Park,
- Rocky River,
- Olmsted Falls,
- Avon Lake,
- Brook Park,
- Middleburg Heights,
- Parma Heights,
- North Ridgeville,
- Sheffield Lake,
- Columbia Station,
- North Royalton,
- Valley View
land surveyors in Westlake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- JAR Engineering & Surveying24629 Detroit Rd # 9
Westlake, Ohio 44145
- JAR Engineering & Surveying
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
- A & J Insulation Inc
- Capitol Survey Co6545 Strathmore Dr
Cleveland, Ohio 44125
- Capitol Survey Co
- Exacta Land Surveying2132 E 9th St
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- Exacta Land Surveying
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC2700 Orchard Park St. NW
Canton, Ohio 44718
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC
- John R. Hoy and Associates4562 W 130th St
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
- John R. Hoy and Associates
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP1936 Georgetown Road
Hudson, Ohio 44236
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP