Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Lakewood, OH
There are 105 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Lakewood
- Licaro Builders LLCExcellent. Jimmy LiPuma is a true professional. From quote to job management - Jimmy managed the aspects of the work. Everyone that he contracted with was friendly and respectful of our home - they also did great work! This project happened during the height of Covid - he was forthright and gave us an honest appraisal of material constraints. The project turned out better than we envisioned. He helped make our family living space a space that we want to live in. Thank you Jimmy
- Stone's Construction & Remodeling LLCWonderfully well. The end result looks beautiful. Everyone that came into my home were very polite, congenial and professional. I could not have asked for anything more.
- Desatnik DecoratingJeff did great work on our two drywall repairs! He has excellent attention to detail and did a great job cleaning up his work area. He showed up on time and was very personable. We would definitely hire him again.
- Desatnik DecoratingDesatnik decorating was hired to paint my entire first floor & garage. This included Baseboards, doors, Casings, ceilings and walls. He also completed drywall repair as needed. He is by far the best painter I have ever come across. His work is flawless. He’s honest, very friendly, reputable and very communicative. His prices are very reasonable. It is very difficult to find people that do great work. That’s why I would highly recommend Desatnik Decorating for your next project
- Seli Drywall Service LLCVince did an amazing job. He is kind, easy going, and very skilled. He did everything I was looking for- and I'm so happy with the final result. It looks brand new. Call Vince, you won't regret it! Thank you!!
- Seli Drywall Service LLCMr. Seli did a great job! After some plumbing damage, a large hole was cut out of my ceiling and walls. Mr. Seli’s quote was reasonable and accurate. He arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently. I have a unique, handmade texture on these surfaces, and he was able to match them perfectly, to the point where it does not appear any work was done! Based on everything above, as well as Mr. Seli’s kind, personable and professional manner, I would strongly recommend this company for any repairs or installation you need
- Stone's Construction & Remodeling LLCThis company has been great since the beginning. They where very upfront about their cost to start with and stayed on budget unless we asked for extras as the project has gone along. The workers show up and have been respectful and pleasant to be around. The timeline has taken a little longer than planned, but the pandemic had set some things back. overall we are very pleased with the work and excellent communication this company has
- Keslar DrywallWe moved into a newly built home but wanted to have smooth ceilings. The builder was not able to provide such an option so we had to hire out the work after we moved in. I contacted Keslar Drywall on Angie's after reading recommendations and reviews. Keslar Drywall has stellar reviews and now, I couldn't agree more! Bryan's crew did an amazing job with the ceilings. I’m quite a particular person and their finished work is more than satisfactory! The ceilings are now flat and smooth. We love this look as it brightens the room and makes the space more modern and clean. After paint, the ceilings look very uniform and can hardly tell that this was once a textured ceiling! Bryan's crew was very polite and worked effectively from room to room throughout the entire house. It was a big task but these guys made it seem easy! The workmanship is top notch. They paid great attention to edges and corners. They also left very little mess on the walls and flooring throughout the house despite scraping off the old textures and applying new mud to the ceilings. Although the job took longer than expected, I'm more than pleased with the end results. I'd be happy to hire Keslar Drywall again for future work
- BRAND DRYWALL CONSTRUCTIONJohn was the consumate professional and took what was a drywall disaster and turned every area he focused on into something which looked like it was just built. His attention to detail was impressive and he skills were second to none. He is passionate about his work and it shows in the results.
- Odd Job Bob Handyman Services, LLCBob did a great job on our bathroom remodel taking it from ugly to beautiful. His attention to our needs and desires made it easy for us to get the results we wanted. We recommend him highly and hope to work with him again.
Drywall Contractors in Lakewood
- Business Description:Family owned and operated company that has been doing residential and commercial drywall services for over 29 years. We specialize in new construction but can help with any and all of your drywall needs. We take pride in making our customers happy. Call us today!Recent Review:We moved into a newly built home but wanted to have smooth ceilings. The builder was not able to provide such an option so we had to hire out the work after we moved in. I contacted Keslar Drywall on Angie's after reading recommendations and reviews. Keslar Drywall has stellar reviews and now, I couldn't agree more! Bryan's crew did an amazing job with the ceilings. I’m quite a particular person and their finished work is more than satisfactory! The ceilings are now flat and smooth. We love this look as it brightens the room and makes the space more modern and clean. After paint, the ceilings look very uniform and can hardly tell that this was once a textured ceiling! Bryan's crew was very polite and worked effectively from room to room throughout the entire house. It was a big task but these guys made it seem easy! The workmanship is top notch. They paid great attention to edges and corners. They also left very little mess on the walls and flooring throughout the house despite scraping off the old textures and applying new mud to the ceilings. Although the job took longer than expected, I'm more than pleased with the end results. I'd be happy to hire Keslar Drywall again for future workRuchu T.
- Business Description:✨ The House Doctors : A Full Service Company - Office # 216-376-9014 & Mobile # 216-376-9014. We Are A Complete professional contracting company , in which we cover all home & commercial needs ! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates & no travel charges. Extra charge for after-hours service. Award winning ! A family owned / operated business since 1975. Additional contact name - Robert J Vecchio Sr. Email Address ; firstname.lastname@example.org We do communicate via : Phone , Emails ..Recent Review:We love The House Doctors and use them whenever we have a home improvement project to do. Mike, the owner, is extremely responsive and really cares about the work his team does. Darrell handled the painting for all of the projects (he had done our front porch earlier, so we had confidence in his professionalism and work). We also had a large hole in the ceiling of a closet that they repaired superbly. It's like the hole didn't exist. Oh, and they installed a ceiling fan in our master bedroom with skill and ease. We can't say enough good things about the way House Doctors handles its business, and we have recommended them to friends. We recommend them to you as wellFrank A.
- Business Description:Kodzev Contractor Services is a small business that is family owned and operated with 20+ years of experience. We provide high quality services and offer free estimates. We look forwarded to working with you! Due to the current situation we are experiencing a high volume of calls. We ask for your patience through this time. We are booked through December. Sorry for the inconvenience, we are still giving estimates. Thank you for considering usRecent Review:⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ I was extremely impressed! Kris and his team were prompt and very professional! Will rehire in the future! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Torri P.
- Business Description:At Desatnik Decorating we pride ourselves in quality drywall and plaster work along with painting, paying attention to fine detail, and a clean professional atmosphere. We also perform other home improvements as listed in our company profile. Always trying to accommodate people especially in emergency situations where timing is criticalRecent Review:Jeff did great work on our two drywall repairs! He has excellent attention to detail and did a great job cleaning up his work area. He showed up on time and was very personable. We would definitely hire him againLaura T.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Recent Review:John was the consumate professional and took what was a drywall disaster and turned every area he focused on into something which looked like it was just built. His attention to detail was impressive and he skills were second to none. He is passionate about his work and it shows in the resultsKarl M.
- Business Description:Universal Painting and Window Cleaning specializes in residential and commercial improvements. We provide high end work with quality materials at reasonable prices, and customer satisfaction is top priority. Checks and major credit cards are acceptedRecent Review:Jay and his crew were very professional and did a superior job! I highly recommend them!!Polly S.
- Business Description:Mds Painting llc. is superservice award winner 8 years running! Mds Painting looks forward to completing your home improvement needs! Michael Stahl is owner and painter. He operates and oversees business so he will be on every job (no sub-contractors!) MDS is insured through Erie insurance with 1.5 million in liability coverage.Mds specializes in interior and exterior repainting with focus and quality and professionalism. Free estimates so don't hesitate to call ! 216.965.380Recent Review:We live in a cedar sided, large 3 story home. From my research for this kind of siding we needed to use an acrylic solid color stain and it should be hand-brushed, not sprayed. However, spraying the cedar siding was the mode of operandi of most of the painting companies I interviewed. Michael Stahl of MDS Painting is not like the other painters we had estimates from. We were lucky to find him because his practices fit all our requirements. He hand brushes. He recommended the solid color stain and he was going to try to paint it this summer if our weather permitted. Other requirements that I was hoping for but couldn't attest to until the job was done was honesty, reliability and cleanup when the job was completed. The completed job is beautiful. He did a great job. I highly recommend MDS Painting. Michael uses top of the line paint/stain, he's reliable, conscientious, skilled, careful, neat and an all around nice guy. His payment method is fair and there were no additional costs. He sticks with his estimate. Generally, you get what you pay for. We got what we paid for and more. We've already lined him up to do an interior job for us and will gladly pass his name on to anyone that needs painting doneElizabeth B.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated, no subs, professional contractor with over 20 years of experience. senior disc. 5%
- Business Description:Local remodeling company specializing in kitchens, bathrooms, basement finishing, and outdoor kitchens. 2 years in business and still believe in quality over quantity. Lead carpenter over 20 years experience.Recent Review:Angi did me the great favor of matching me with Dave and Jeff and American Heritage Home Remodeling during a week when I was experiencing one "disaster" after another. Dave called me early on Monday afternoon about my initial request (a damaged front door that needed to be replaced), and the guys sprung into action right away. They came within 30 minutes (on a break from another job) to check out my damaged front door, got the measurements and info they needed and replaced the door the next day. On Wednesday, my hot water heater decided to die. I sent a message to Dave and Jeff, and they immediately sprung into action again, figured out what kind of hot water heater I needed, got me the hot water heater, and installed the new hot water heater as soon as it was delivered. They also did other miscellaneous jobs for me, including rehanging a closet door and repairing the door frame so the closet door wouldn't come loose again. I've learned over the years that a lot of people say they're going to show up, or say they're going to do a job for you, and then they leave you hanging. I was so happy and relieved that Dave and Jeff kept their promises, followed through and really helped me out. As I said to them, everything they did for me was probably better quality than I deserved, but I'm grateful for their help and for how easy it was to work with them. I plan on hiring them again (if they'll come back!)Suzanne S.
Deals in Lakewood for Drywall
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Rocky River
- Fairview Park
- Brook Park
- Bay Village
- Middleburg Heights
- Parma Heights
- Cuyahoga Heights
- North Olmsted
- Valley View
- Newburgh Heights
- Olmsted Falls
- Brooklyn Heights
- Seven Hills
- Garfield Heights
- Cleveland Heights
- Avon Lake
- North Royalton
drywall contractors in Lakewood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- .B.C. Kitchen and Bath26232 cranage rd
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- 1ST CHOICE PAINTING & REPAIRS9923 REGATTA TRAIL
- 3D Roofing & Construction6947 Promway Ave. NW 91
North Canton, Ohio
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC1708 Ardoyne Ave
- 911 Water Damage Experts of Ohio LLC.5370 Brookpark Rd
- .B.C. Kitchen and Bath
- A & B Roofing1595 Highland Rd
- A & C CONSTRUCTION372 RICHMOND RD
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A Caserta Inc - Painting & Paper Hanging5706 Cherokee
- A COLOR ABOVE4904 E 108TH
- A Stevens Painting3615 Grafton Rd
- A Touch of Anne, Mold Removal15920 Pike Blvd
- A&E Remodeling531 Sherwood Ave
- A&M Presevation Services Inc.892 Oakwood Blvd
- A&R Home Improvements1926 Marks Ave
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- ABOVE & BEYOND CONSTRUCTION11049 HELMUT
- Above The Rest Home Improvements4608 e 131st st
- Absolute Roofing & Construction Inc12301 Sprecher Ave
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Ace Home Improvements7913 Chardon Rd. Unit 3
- Ace Painting3952 E 55th St
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- ACTION BUILDERS19160 TANGLEWOOD DR
North Royalton, Ohio
- Adambuilt LLC33941 Lorain Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Adria Design156 Lear Rd
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Adrian's Home Remodeling, LLC1308 E.359th Street
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- Afanador Construction, LLC8150 Crestwood Dr
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- affordable masonry and home inprovements14628 Ardenall Ave
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS11530 ALBION RD
North Royalton, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- AFTER HOURS CABINET SHOP37 MAIN ST
- Aigner Painting & Wall Covering LLC18713 Ferncliffe Ave
- Al's General Building Contractor LLC.1336 Cascade Cir W
- Alex's Pro Painting Service3325 Tyler Dr
- Alexander Coatings Ltd1498 Augusta Ave.
- Alexis Painting4815 State Rd
- Alicea Painting and Construction
Avon Lake, Ohio
- ALL AMERICAN DRYWALLP.O. Box 67201
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- All City Roofing And Construction, Inc.7967 Tilby Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Construction & Remodeling11029 Briggs Rd
- ALL MAINTENANCE49015 Middle Ridge Rd
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Pro Painting10239 Penniman Dr
- ALL TECH ELECTRIC LLC1080 BASSETT RD STE B
- All wall repair3706 memphis av
- All Weather Builders & Remodeling LLC3181 West 139th
- All-Star Contracting LLCPo Box 35522
- ALLEN KEITH CONSTRUCTION CO2735 GREENSBURG RD
North Canton, Ohio
- Allphases Remodeling8076 Hermitage Rd.
- Allpro Artisans Painting & Remodeling LLC33925 Willowick Dr.
- ALLSTAR PAINTING CO.11500 SOMERSET DR # 218 B
North Royalton, Ohio
- Allure Painting1441 Wagar Ave
- ALPHA CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION LLC263 Gayle Dr
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Alston Craftsman Services
- Alternative Interiors Cleveland
- American Building & Restoration / Americlean37233 Carleen Ave
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- American Family Restoration3570 Executive Dr
- American Heritage Home Remodeling LLC111 Mariners Cir
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- AMERICAN PLASTER & DRYWALL22785 Lorain Rd Suite B
- AMG Trademark Properties, LLC24120 Laing Rd
Bedford Heights, Ohio
- Anstine Drywall Inc2215 E Waterloo Rd
- Anthony's Roofing3348 E. 49th Street
- APOLLO CONSTRUCTION7954 BURTON LN
- Arenesse Construction and Remodeling7534 mayfield rd
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- Artisan Building & Design, LLC by Michael A Hudak4076 Williamsburg Ct
- At Your Service1831 Columbus Rd
- Athanas Builders & Alterations LLC3358 Livingston Ave
- ATM Painting Co2349 Fairmount Blvd
- Atmosphere Living Spaces18919 Ravenna Rd
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Authentic Home Improvement5995 Miller Rd
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- A & B Roofing
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements6088 Pearl Road
Parma Hts, Ohio
- Baldini Remodeling6448 Claudia Dr
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- baumhardt builderspo box 284
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Beesley Construction14503 Terminal
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Behra Interior Finish1144 E Blvd
- Bell Construction5138 State Rt 43
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Bella's Home Construction17140 shurmer rd
- BENNETT HOME REPAIR LLC,1199 Sylvania Rd
- Better Homes Home Improvement7426 Jumpers Crossing Ln
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- BLEICK & KESSLER1774 Lee Rd
- BLOCH BUILDING INC1025 COLUMBIA RD
Valley City, Ohio
- Blue Line Painting & Contracting19520 Nottingham Rd
- Blueco Construction7300 Edgerton rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- BMJ Construction Inc15913 Sylvan Dr
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Bo Lacey Construction1472 US-42
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements