Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in North Lewisburg, OH
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in North Lewisburg
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingCarl and his team at Fisher Paving did an amazing job. He came out within a couple days to quote the job and back within 2 weeks to do it. Communication was excellent, the driveway looks perfect and the team cleaned up making it look like they were never here. Highly recommend and I would hire again without question. Thanks Carl and team
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick to reply and come out and give an estimate. I got the contract signed on Friday and they had it done Monday afternoon. Love the new driveway!
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingWonderful, these guys were awesome. They came out right away to give us an estimate the same day where 3 other companies never showed up. I would recommend them over and over. Done an awesome job on our driveway. Very respectful .
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick, fairly priced, and did a good job. I have hired them twice and plan to use them again in the future.
- McKee PavingI requested and was given an estimate for both a concrete and asphalt driveway. I actually received several estimates, but Mckee Paving was the only company that performed the estimate while I was there. They took the time to make the driveway as appealing as possible and to complement the curves in our brick walkway. When they came out to install the driveway, my wife and I changed our minds several times during the time that they were excavating the driveway. They were very polite and honored every request that we had. They had to remove two trees close to the driveway, and my wife commented that you would have never known that the trees were ever there. The driveway meets the brick walk and brick steps in many places. The asphalt comes right up to the bricks and looks amazing. They said that they even perform the routine maintenance such as sealing, and repairs if needed. So, I will definitely call them back when I need to have the driveway sealed
- H & S ASPHALTGood experience overall. Called to enquire, got the estimate. I paid half , they did the work, received invoice in the mail for the balance. They also tied off the driveway nicely. I'll call them next time.
- Armor Paving & SealingBE CLEAR WHAT YOU WANT-WHETHER THEY ARE TO DO ANY COLD PATCHING. ON THIS PROJECT, THEY DID NOT BRING COLD PATCH WITH THEM, BUT TWO BAGS WERE PURCHASED, AND IT WENT FORWARD WITHOUT A HITCH FROM THAT POINT ONWARD. VERY REASONABLE IN PRICE.
- Denny's ExcavatingThey did a wonderful job and really went the extra mile. First they removed all the sod and top soil. Next they moved the sod and top soil to low spots in the yard to level the area and blend the dirt in nicely. After that they layed down the ground tarp and layed down a lyme product called "crush 'n' run". The last step before the asphalt was gravel, and it made for a very strong parking area. The young man running the back hoe looked like he was born on it. They did everything in less time than they estimated, and I couldn't be happier
- Richland Sealcoating CoThey were very efficient and did a great job. The cost was reasonable considering the drive is very wide and long.
- MCKEE CONSTRUCTION CO INCMcKee Construction visited our home to provide an estimate. He provided two estimates- one to reseal the driveway and one to place a new driveway in (ours is showing age). I appreciate that he merely explained the difference between the two and did not use any pressure tactics to make me feel like I needed to buy the driveway replacement option. I felt like I had options without any stress. The estimate to seal our driveway was $250. This seemed quite high. As I read the written estimate, he explained that the price is much less (I believe it was $175?). However, McKee requires a $250 minimum project contract in order to do the work. So, I'm just paying them $75 for their convenience. That kind of bugged me, but, McKee was the only driveway contractor even willing to come to our home in rural SE Ohio! Fortunately for us, that, despite the $250 cost, that McKee Construction provided excellent service, was highly professional and punctual. I definitely recommend them
Driveway Pavers in North Lewisburg
- Business Description:L. Stanley asphalt seal coating and repair. Estimates are always free of charge. Family owned business. I Service all of Indiana and western Ohio. Have been in business for over 30 years. I have many repeat satisfied customers. I apply by broom. And strive to make my customers happy. Honest reliable service.
- Business Description:Stanley Asphalt Seal-Coating been serving Ohio for over 25 yrs with references available anytime with a name you can trust we stand behind our work 100% registered with BBB.....all our equipment is new and clean like your home and investment will be when your job is complete!!!
- Business Description:Blacktop sealcoating and striping for driveways, parking lots and tennis courts.Recent Review:They came and sealed the cracks in the driveway and sealed it. Put barricades up so no one could drive on it for 24 hours. Told me to place the barricades beside the house and they would pick up and they did as they said they would. They called ahead to let me know when they were coming so I could get my car out of the garage. <br /Judith B.
- Business Description:Service oriented private business serving a wide aray of customers on many tasks/projects; personal or private services, construction services, business services, financial services etc
- Business Description:Serving southeast Ohio for nearly 3 decades, Birkhimer Asphalt does top-notch asphalt work for residential, commercial and governmental customers. Based in Zanesville, we’ve cultivated a reputation for stellar construction and craftsmanship at a competitive price. We’re equipped to handle projects of all sizes, large to small. Unlike other companies in the area, we have the equipment to do paving work as narrow as 4.5 feet, perfect for golf cart trails, bike paths and walking trails. Give us..
- Business Description:Family Owned & Operated. Additional Email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.Recent Review:They were prompt. They did a lot of work for us in a difficult spot to access. The job took 4-5 days and they had to tear up a lot of the lawn but they reseeded everything wonderfully. The job was done beautifully and the retaining walls look very nice. They worked quickly but carefully. I often saw them checking themselves twice to make sure they did a good job. They were also very nice peopleMary N S.
- Business Description:OPERATED BY STINSON CREWS FOR OVER 27 YEARS.
- Business Description:Brennstuhl Construction Inc has been serving the North Central Ohio since 2001. We provide concrete services for all residential and commercial needs. We are fully insured and will stand behind our work. Our main goal is, and always will be to provide complete customer satisfaction with every client we service. Contact us today to find out why we are considered the area's best
- Business Description:We are a full service asphalt maintenance company providing paving, sealcoating, crack sealing, patching, dirt work and many other aspects of roadway, parking lot, and driveway maintenance.
- Business Description:One and Done Complete Home Solutions is a owner operated business focused on being your one call solution to any interior or exterior project. We have a combined 45 years experience in the business and our main focus is customer satisfaction! We are never finished until you are 100% satisfied and because of little overhead, we are able to give you the most competitive price. We will get the job done the right way, for the right price and in a timely manner. Let One and Done Complete Home Solu..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in North Lewisburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BIRKHIMER ASPHALT CONTRACTORS973 Alfred Street
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
- BIRKHIMER ASPHALT CONTRACTORS
- Clean-Line Sealing & Striping Co1428 6th St
Findlay, Ohio 45840
- Clean-Line Sealing & Striping Co
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
Bellville, Ohio 44813
- Fire Side Homes
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc5822 State Route 13
Bellville, Ohio 44813
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc
- Stanley Asphalt Seal-Coating8862 Madison Ave.
Lakeview, Ohio 43311
- Stanley Asphalt Seal-Coating
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020