If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Bellefontaine, OH
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Bellefontaine
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingCarl and his team at Fisher Paving did an amazing job. He came out within a couple days to quote the job and back within 2 weeks to do it. Communication was excellent, the driveway looks perfect and the team cleaned up making it look like they were never here. Highly recommend and I would hire again without question. Thanks Carl and team read less
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick to reply and come out and give an estimate. I got the contract signed on Friday and they had it done Monday afternoon. Love the new driveway!
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingWonderful, these guys were awesome. They came out right away to give us an estimate the same day where 3 other companies never showed up. I would recommend them over and over. Done an awesome job on our driveway. Very respectful .
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick, fairly priced, and did a good job. I have hired them twice and plan to use them again in the future.
- Marvin HamlinMarvin trimmed grass from the driveway edge, cleaned the driveway, patched cracks and holes as required and then applied the sealer. Very, very good work and a great job done.
- MCKEE CONSTRUCTION CO INCMcKee Construction visited our home to provide an estimate. He provided two estimates- one to reseal the driveway and one to place a new driveway in (ours is showing age). I appreciate that he merely explained the difference between the two and did not use any pressure tactics to make me feel like I needed to buy the driveway replacement option. I felt like I had options without any stress. The estimate to seal our driveway was $250. This seemed quite high. As I read the written estimate, he explained that the price is much less (I believe it was $175?). However, McKee requires a $250 minimum project contract in order to do the work. So, I'm just paying them $75 for their convenience. That kind of bugged me, but, McKee was the only driveway contractor even willing to come to our home in rural SE Ohio! Fortunately for us, that, despite the $250 cost, that McKee Construction provided excellent service, was highly professional and punctual. I definitely recommend them read less
- H & S ASPHALTGood experience overall. Called to enquire, got the estimate. I paid half , they did the work, received invoice in the mail for the balance. They also tied off the driveway nicely. I'll call them next time.
- H & S ASPHALTThey responded promptly to my request for a quote through BBB. The representative made an appointment and came to our house the same week. He provided quotes for resurfacing and replacement. We decided to go with asphalt after getting quotes for concrete and the quote was about 1/2 that for concrete. We had some furniture being delivered within the next few weeks and requested any work be delayed until after we would have any heavy trucks parked in the driveway. Once we had the deliveries done we informed H&S on a Tuesday and they scheduled the work for the next week. They called on Thursday and told us that they had finished a job early and would like to replace our driveway the next day. They came on Friday and had the whole job done by the time I arrived home from work at 5. My wife told me that the neighbors were impressed enough that they asked for a business card. H&S Asphalt is operated by professionals. These guys know what they are doing. They did a high quality job at exactly the price quoted read less
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & ConcreteCOMPANY DID THE JOB ON TIME AND WE WERE MORE PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS THIS YEAR THAN WHEN WE USED A DIFFERENT COMPANY. WE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE HOME WHEN THE JOB WAS DONE, THEY BILLED US.
- McKee PavingI requested and was given an estimate for both a concrete and asphalt driveway. I actually received several estimates, but Mckee Paving was the only company that performed the estimate while I was there. They took the time to make the driveway as appealing as possible and to complement the curves in our brick walkway. When they came out to install the driveway, my wife and I changed our minds several times during the time that they were excavating the driveway. They were very polite and honored every request that we had. They had to remove two trees close to the driveway, and my wife commented that you would have never known that the trees were ever there. The driveway meets the brick walk and brick steps in many places. The asphalt comes right up to the bricks and looks amazing. They said that they even perform the routine maintenance such as sealing, and repairs if needed. So, I will definitely call them back when I need to have the driveway sealed read less
Driveway Pavers in Bellefontaine
- Business Description:all maintanence
- Business Description:Serving southeast Ohio for nearly 3 decades, Birkhimer Asphalt does top-notch asphalt work for residential, commercial and governmental customers. Based in Zanesville, we’ve cultivated a reputation for stellar construction and craftsmanship at a competitive price. We’re equipped to handle projects of all sizes, large to small. Unlike other companies in the area, we have the equipment to do paving work as narrow as 4.5 feet, perfect for golf cart trails, bike paths and walking trails. Give us.. read lessRecent Review:unknownMichelle S.
- Business Description:Family Owned & Operated. Additional Email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.Recent Review:The work was done well and on time. The problem was we were given an estimate of 100-125$. The actual cost was twice this amount. When speaking to the supervisor, we were told that it cost more due to more man power. Some of their "man power arrived just in time for lunch. I thought the estimate was too good to be true. It turns out I was right. The work was done well just the difference in the price aggravated me. The wood look much better with far less clutter and weeds. They had the right equipment to do the job. <br / read lessRichard B.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:????Recent Review:They provided a quote and service on the date that they committed to. The driveway looks great - they edged and took some special care with a few spots that were worse that the rest of the driveway. They were very nice to work with and I would hire them again! <br / read lessLinda R.
- Business Description:OPERATED BY STINSON CREWS FOR OVER 27 YEARS.Recent Review:He's a nice guy. I've used him for the last 5 years.FRANK S.
- Business Description:Fire Side Homes and Excavating is a company built on the idea that customer satisfaction and quality should be top priorities. All work is either performed by or directly supervised by the owner himself. Fire Side Homes and Excavating is fully insured and a member of the Richland County Chamber of Commerce. A+ Rated by Better Business Bureau.References are available upon request read lessRecent Review:Job went very well. The guys who did the on-site work with the equipment were very efficient, very capable, and very much willing to accommodate owner wishes. There was slight confusion about the terms of the contract. Nothing major but I would suggest that such a contract be as detailed as possible and the owner should be sure to obtain a copy that has the signature of the appropriate business representative so there is as little confusion as possible about the terms of the contract. <br / read lessFred F.
- Business Description:We are a full service asphalt maintenance company providing paving, sealcoating, crack sealing, patching, dirt work and many other aspects of roadway, parking lot, and driveway maintenance.
- Business Description:A LOCAL BUSINESS WITH INTEGRITY FOCUSING ON QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!. SPECIALIZING IN CONTRACT WORK AND PROPERTY MAINTENANCE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!!!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- West Liberty
- De Graff
- Russells Point
- Belle Center
- North Lewisburg
- West Mansfield
- Jackson Center
- Mount Victory
- Saint Paris
- Milford Center
driveway paving contractors in Bellefontaine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Done Right Asphalt Services1760 Blue Lick Rd
- Done Right Asphalt Services
- Home Town Services13957 Locust St
Murray City, Ohio
- Home Town Services
- McKee PavingPO Box 88
- McKee Paving
- PNN Maintenance, INC324 Carroll RD
- PNN Maintenance, INC
- Triple H Asphalt 7770 E National Rd
South Charleston, Ohio
- Triple H Asphalt
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100