Erie Construction Midwest Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since August 2009

3.8

Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional projects. Read what our customers have to say about us at GuildQuality: http://www.guildquality.com/erieconstruction You can always schedule your free estimate by dropping us a line at 1-800-536-4200 or visiting us online at http://www.erieconstruction.com Erie Construction services locations in nearly 26 states to bring the highest quality home products to you....

Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget.

We specialize in residential and commercial roofing installation. Salgau Roofing, Inc., has been serving the Toledo area for over 18 years. We will work with you from the planning stages of your project through to your satisfactory completion. Salgau Roofing, Inc., takes pride in our attention to detail, unmatched customer service, and high quality materials. Exceptional quality work guaranteed. European trained historical restoration.

Here at Top Quality Exterior we specialize in roofing. We do Shingle roofs and Epdm also known as Rubber roofs. We have been in business since 11/4/2019. But we have been working in the roofing industry 8+ years.

10/19/2020

Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove over.

Description of Work
Roof repair and new shingles

Category bathtub refinishing,roofing

07/20/2020

It went Great. They were very quick and did a great job. They cleaned up the mess and made sure I was happy with the results. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Windows and roofing

Category bathtub refinishing,gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

07/07/2020

I never leave reviews for companies we haven't actually hired, but Erie showed such a lack of respect for me that I decided to share. I called about a week ago and requested an estimate on a roof. I told the person on the phone that it was for a rental property. She made an appointment with me for today. This morning, less than an hour before I was supposed to meet the person for the estimate, I g...

Description of Work
New metal roof

07/03/2020

This is one company I’ll never recommend to anyone. Predators who charge exorbitant amount of money. High pressure sales tactic. We paid 30k for asphalt roof for basic 1450 square feet house. Not an honest or honorable company.

Description of Work
New roof installation

01/10/2020

Elliott the salesman did a great job explaining the metal roofing system. Spent 1.5 to 2 hours inspecting, taking pictures, and talking about the product. Claimed a technical issue prevented him from providing a quote. In reality, because my wife was not feeling well and wasn’t up to a two hour sales pitch they insisted a second visit was required. When the scheduler called me back I explained we ...

Description of Work
Roofing estimate

Windows. Siding. Metal Roofing. Gutters & Gutter Protection. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. Energy Audits. Attic Insulation & Radiant Barrier.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check