A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in New Philadelphia
- AK IrrigationThis work we had done needed to be completed within a very small window after the final grading of our yard was done, but prior to the lawn being seeded. AK worked with us on the scheduling, and did a great job in handling a few unexpected issue with the electrical wiring that was outside their control. In the end, the system was installed properly and in the time frames that we needed it. We've had great experiences working with AK Irrigation and I would recommend them to anyone looking for an irrigation contractor
- Greenkeepers Lawn Service and Landscaping Inc.They gave me ideas. You can expect nothing but the best quality work and great service. They had the lawn in and aerated the yard in a day and then did the landscaping in two days. They are awesome. They tidied up at the end of the day. Nothing was lying around.
- Rain One Irrigation & Drainage SystemsExcellent - they were very accommodating to our construction schedule. They were efficient, did an excellent job, were courteous, and cleaned up after themselves.
- Affordable Sprinkler Care By Jeff Benderpaid twice for the same work and still wasn't right. They promised to come back and correct. They never did show or even call.
- Athens Lawn & Gardening IncI will NEVER use this man (Kevin Martin, owner), his company, or his associates again! While he started out communicating with me very professionally by e-mail, after I discovered that he had an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau, his attitude, language, "professionalism", and behavior began deteriorating to the point that it was offensive and disgusting. Unfortunately, I did not think to check his rating with the Better Business Bureau until the evening before the work was to be done. Because (1) he had spent a great deal of time with me during the estimate (which included estimating some handyman jobs), (2) we had already made the work/payment arrangements to take place the next morning, (3) we had agreed on exterior yard work only, (4) I had been unable to find anyone else in the area willing to show up to do the work, and (5) frankly, I was afraid to back out at the last minute, I had him go ahead with the work. I did, however, e-mail him to let him know (tactfully) that I had discovered his rating with the BBB, primarily so he would know that I would be evaluating his work with a close eye. Unfortunately, I did not receive his reply to that e-mail until he was already engaged in the work, or I would have cancelled it then and there: His communication suddenly became nasty and vulgar (though not toward me personally), and from that point on, the entire thing was a downward spiral. The yard work was acceptable enough, though nowhere near what he claimed was "better than any city park." (This was at an out-of-town location; I was unable to be there while the work was performed, so I did not see it until after the fact.) I paid him only half of what we agreed to on the firewood because he (1) put it in the wrong place, (2) brought pieces that were not useable because they were HUGE in diameter, too long for my fireplace, and/or rotting, despite my specifically having given him instructions on all these details. Worst of all, he or one of his workers entered an outbuilding without permission (it had an unlocked padlock on it), and I discovered that at least one item had been stolen. (There was a hodgepodge of stuff in there, and more may have been taken, but because I just bought the place and the items had not been put there by me, I wasn't familiar enough with the contents to know what all was missing.) Although I mentioned (and he acknowledged and blamed on a worker) that someone had entered the building, I did not even confront him about the theft because I think it would have brought even worse trouble from a man with whom I never want to have contact again. Initially, I had considered hiring him to do some indoor handyman work also, but now there is NO WAY I will let this man inside my house! Furthermore, he seems to take pleasure in bashing other people's work and claiming that he is a rare bird who does impeccable work that no one else can match and that he rarely makes mistakes. (I had to laugh at the fact that the sentece he wrote claiming this contained three mistakes!) In addition, he freely uses derogatory and offensive language to refer to people against whom he is exceedingly prejudiced. When I mentioned my displeasure with his vulgar language and unprofessional attitude in general, he had the audacity to blame it on PTSD from his military experience. (I happen to be a retired mental-health professional; while the man may or may not have PTSD, the behavior he displayed is most certainly NOT a result of PTSD!) His web site is impressive--primarily because he has a "slave" (his word) who designed and manages it for him--but don't be fooled. I have owned a home and property nearly 30 years and have had my share of negative "learning experiences" in the home/yard maintenance arena; this man by far represents the worst of them. Even if he had done top quality work, I would never, but never hire him, his company, or his associates again
Irrigation Systems Installers in New Philadelphia
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfyingNeil H.
- Business Description:patio building, fountains and hard scaping. handyman services. plumbing and electrical fixtures. all your project needs are just one phone call away.Recent Review:It was excellent. He communicated and showed up when he was supposed to. He let us know when he was not able to come on time. He was very reliable.GEORGE G.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. Additional contact names - Cathleen Murphy, Tom Kiener & Jim Martineau. Additional faxes - (614) 431-0155, (614) 836-0821. Additional address - 461 Enterprise Dr Lewis Center, OH 43035, 4045 Lakeview Xing Groveport, OH 43125, 860 Ridge Lake Blvd # A1-1569 Memphis, TN 38120. Additional emails - tomkiener@tru..Recent Review:fertilization and weed control programDEANNA S.
- Business Description:There are three words used consistently in our profession: design, build and maintain. Aura Concrete & Landscaping's foundation is built on making these come together for you, the client. Our loyal base of residential and commercial customers are the foundation of our success. Through personal recommendations by our satisfied customers, Aura has grown into a comprehensive concrete & landscape design, & construction company that can meet your every needRecent Review:My husband and I decided to expand our existing driveway to make room for his work truck and to give the kids more room to play. I called Brian to get a quote which he was able to go out immediately and call me with a quote. As with most major purchases, we got a few different quotes from a few other companies. Brian was right in the middle when it came to pricing. I have seen his work and was really impressed so I was excited to work with him. He told me that his schedule will allow him to get to us mid-September or early October which was great for us. He recently came over to the house and told me that he would be able to get me into his schedule the following week - which was amazing! When he and one of his guys came over to measure and spray paint my lawn (which is still there), I mentioned to him that we have received a price from another company that is $1,000 lower than him. As soon as I said that, his whole demeanor changed. Almost as if he was appalled that I got another quote. Mind you, I did not sign the contract. Brian told me that he would not budge on the pricing and he would not honor the contract that stated he would cut the curb - he would only expand the driveway. Later in the day, speaking with my husband about what Brian had told me about the layout of the driveway, my husband had more questions. I had asked if Brian could talk with my husband since I was the middle man. My husband called and spoke with Brian and told him that instead of him cutting the curb (which was listed in the contract), we would want to get a price for him redoing the entire driveway including the expansion. Brian told my husband he would pull the dimensions of the driveway and get back to him. The next day, Brian sends my husband a text message (not even a phone call) saying he has work to do in Columbus and his pricing would never beat the other company. He never gave us a chance to use his services. He got defensive about us getting a new company quote. He was very unprofessional by texting and not calling. I would NOT recommend him - regardless of his workkelly w.
- Business Description:Boughman Lawns & Landscape. What we all provide in services; Lawncare, flower bed prepping, spring cleanups, fall cleanups, stump grinding, tree trimming or removing trees (sub contracted for trimming and removal) We take pride in every service we provide and we are reasonable with prices and get the job done quickly!
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Also accepts cash payments. Additional DBA - Bailey's Tree & Landscape, Bailey's Buds 'N Blooms.Recent Review:Did a nice job and left the area with no debris. All wood was gone and no sticks left behind. Had to call at least 3 times to get an estimate. Signed the contract thru email. We contacted him a couple of weeks later to ask when he would begin and he had misplaced the contract and forgotten about us. He removed the tree the following weekElizabeth T.
- Business Description:Re-Source Construction is a locally owned & operated business large enough to satisfy all of your construction based needs. Our business was built with two things in mind…. The customer & the environment. We pride ourselves on offering top notch customer service while doing our best to minimize the impact your project would have on the environment. In addition to our services we also have a large list of pre-screened/qualified subcontractors that handle any work we don't self-perform. ..
- Business Description:We are a very complex company when it comes to the amount of work that we can do for example we do all home remodeling repairs we also paint and construct proper installation of walls doors windows floors and roof repairs we do exterior painting siding and also basement proofing and finishing we can do clean outs demolition any kitchen remodeling and bathroom remedoling we do landscaping with leaf removal included junk removal and can do cement or concrete repairs or pour small patios of conc..
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:They came over every two to three weeks. Sometimes they are a little careless but most of the times they are good. They usually call the day before they come and they came what they said they are coming.Allan E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Mineral City
- Port Washington
- Beach City
- East Sparta
- Walnut Creek
lawn irrigation services in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Re-Source Construction