A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Sherrodsville, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Sherrodsville
- Rain One Irrigation & Drainage SystemsExcellent - they were very accommodating to our construction schedule. They were efficient, did an excellent job, were courteous, and cleaned up after themselves.
- Greenkeepers Lawn Service and Landscaping Inc.They gave me ideas. You can expect nothing but the best quality work and great service. They had the lawn in and aerated the yard in a day and then did the landscaping in two days. They are awesome. They tidied up at the end of the day. Nothing was lying around.
- AK IrrigationThis work we had done needed to be completed within a very small window after the final grading of our yard was done, but prior to the lawn being seeded. AK worked with us on the scheduling, and did a great job in handling a few unexpected issue with the electrical wiring that was outside their control. In the end, the system was installed properly and in the time frames that we needed it. We've had great experiences working with AK Irrigation and I would recommend them to anyone looking for an irrigation contractor
- Affordable Sprinkler Care By Jeff Benderpaid twice for the same work and still wasn't right. They promised to come back and correct. They never did show or even call.
- Athens Lawn & Gardening IncI will NEVER use this man (Kevin Martin, owner), his company, or his associates again! While he started out communicating with me very professionally by e-mail, after I discovered that he had an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau, his attitude, language, "professionalism", and behavior began deteriorating to the point that it was offensive and disgusting. Unfortunately, I did not think to check his rating with the Better Business Bureau until the evening before the work was to be done. Because (1) he had spent a great deal of time with me during the estimate (which included estimating some handyman jobs), (2) we had already made the work/payment arrangements to take place the next morning, (3) we had agreed on exterior yard work only, (4) I had been unable to find anyone else in the area willing to show up to do the work, and (5) frankly, I was afraid to back out at the last minute, I had him go ahead with the work. I did, however, e-mail him to let him know (tactfully) that I had discovered his rating with the BBB, primarily so he would know that I would be evaluating his work with a close eye. Unfortunately, I did not receive his reply to that e-mail until he was already engaged in the work, or I would have cancelled it then and there: His communication suddenly became nasty and vulgar (though not toward me personally), and from that point on, the entire thing was a downward spiral. The yard work was acceptable enough, though nowhere near what he claimed was "better than any city park." (This was at an out-of-town location; I was unable to be there while the work was performed, so I did not see it until after the fact.) I paid him only half of what we agreed to on the firewood because he (1) put it in the wrong place, (2) brought pieces that were not useable because they were HUGE in diameter, too long for my fireplace, and/or rotting, despite my specifically having given him instructions on all these details. Worst of all, he or one of his workers entered an outbuilding without permission (it had an unlocked padlock on it), and I discovered that at least one item had been stolen. (There was a hodgepodge of stuff in there, and more may have been taken, but because I just bought the place and the items had not been put there by me, I wasn't familiar enough with the contents to know what all was missing.) Although I mentioned (and he acknowledged and blamed on a worker) that someone had entered the building, I did not even confront him about the theft because I think it would have brought even worse trouble from a man with whom I never want to have contact again. Initially, I had considered hiring him to do some indoor handyman work also, but now there is NO WAY I will let this man inside my house! Furthermore, he seems to take pleasure in bashing other people's work and claiming that he is a rare bird who does impeccable work that no one else can match and that he rarely makes mistakes. (I had to laugh at the fact that the sentece he wrote claiming this contained three mistakes!) In addition, he freely uses derogatory and offensive language to refer to people against whom he is exceedingly prejudiced. When I mentioned my displeasure with his vulgar language and unprofessional attitude in general, he had the audacity to blame it on PTSD from his military experience. (I happen to be a retired mental-health professional; while the man may or may not have PTSD, the behavior he displayed is most certainly NOT a result of PTSD!) His web site is impressive--primarily because he has a "slave" (his word) who designed and manages it for him--but don't be fooled. I have owned a home and property nearly 30 years and have had my share of negative "learning experiences" in the home/yard maintenance arena; this man by far represents the worst of them. Even if he had done top quality work, I would never, but never hire him, his company, or his associates again
Irrigation Systems Installers in Sherrodsville
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfyingNeil H.
- Business Description:patio building, fountains and hard scaping. handyman services. plumbing and electrical fixtures. all your project needs are just one phone call away.Recent Review:It was excellent. He communicated and showed up when he was supposed to. He let us know when he was not able to come on time. He was very reliable.GEORGE G.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. Additional contact names - Cathleen Murphy, Tom Kiener & Jim Martineau. Additional faxes - (614) 431-0155, (614) 836-0821. Additional address - 461 Enterprise Dr Lewis Center, OH 43035, 4045 Lakeview Xing Groveport, OH 43125, 860 Ridge Lake Blvd # A1-1569 Memphis, TN 38120. Additional emails - tomkiener@tru..Recent Review:fertilization and weed control programDEANNA S.
- Business Description:Boughman Lawns & Landscape. What we all provide in services; Lawncare, flower bed prepping, spring cleanups, fall cleanups, stump grinding, tree trimming or removing trees (sub contracted for trimming and removal) We take pride in every service we provide and we are reasonable with prices and get the job done quickly!
- Business Description:AQUA DOC is a full service lake and pond management company dedicated to making every lake and pond beautiful. For over twenty-five years, we have offered a range of services from full season lake management programs to sales of ornamental parts and supplies. While our expertise and focus is aquatic algae and weed control, we are also expert in fountains and aeration systems. Additional address - 6475 Perimeter Dr, Ste 200, Dublin, OH 43016. Additional phone number - (614) 506-4166. Additiona..Recent Review:We called to inquire about their service. We were told a technician would call us within 48 hours to set up an appointment to come out and evaluate our property. After two weeks we called back and informed them that no one had contacted us. They confirmed our contact information was correct and assured us that we would be contacted in the next 48 hours. Two more weeks have passed and no one has calledDan W.
- Business Description:I will have 2-3 employees and occasionally use subcontractors, deppending on the job. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through e-mail or voicemail
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:SplashScapes designs and builds in-ground Swimming Pools & Outdoor Living structures. We are a specialty company that installs Splash Pads & Rubberized Safety Surfacing. Residential & Commercial Splash Pads, Safety Surfacing for PreSchools/Day Cares, & Community Parks
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Sherrodsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Grubb Landscaping26707 Main Street PO Box 23
- Grubb Landscaping
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Re-Source Construction