It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Dennison, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Dennison
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Gary J Miller Engineering ServicesCalled this man, he was rude and arrogant. I explained that I had no knowledge of I-beams and such and wanted to build a deck on my home. He emailed me his email address, I responded with what I thought he wanted in regards to a drawing of the project(I'm not an architect either). I waited for a reply and found it in my JUNK folder(in retrospect, I probably should have left it there). His ONLY REPLY was this "you didnt give me what i wanted....no house extraneous info to clutter everything up!!!! im walking away from this Gary J Miller PE CEng Gary J Miller Structural Engineering Services President (01) 412-505-3235 garyjmiller.com" If thats how you reply to a client nowadays... NOT RECOMMENDED
- Barker Construction Services LLCBarker Construction came the next day to start the demolition process, in hopes of getting everything out before mold set in. They worked quickly and effiecently. Once everything dried out, they did an amazing job of fixing everything, working with us and our insurance company, and putting everything back together. They were very quick and professional. They were also very aware of us living in the space and making sure we were comfortable in the space. Their work was flawless and everything turned out perfectly! When we renovate something else, Barker Construction is who we will call
- Edw Whited Construction IncAfter our terrible winter, roof was replaced in one day thanks to Ed's crew of six roofers. Old, damaged siding was removed in one day and replaced with new siding in two days. Job site was kept clean throughout the project. Entire job was completed with no complaints. I've had Whited Construction do other jobs for me in the past, always to my satisfaction
- Wallace Custom Building LLCThe build went extremely well. Steve and the crew couldn't be more professional. Great communication, on schedule, and no surprises. He strikes a good balance of doing what we wanted, yet making suggestions on how to proceed. Always keeps a clean site during the build. Uses top notch subcontractors as well and always obtains at least 2 bids. Follow up is also excellent. Have used S&S on two builds (one family vacation home and a spec home) and would highly recommend
- Duvall HomesDennis and Ron are extremely talented craftsmen who exhibit the highest quality of workmanship. They do not cut corners in any fashion and don't ask them to! They construct your project as if they are building for themselves. Their attention and thought to detail is unparalleled. This building had been vacant for several years and the last and quot;so calledand quot; improvements were in the 1980's. The project was a complete renovation from floor joists to sill plates, from brick walls to finished interior walls. They assisted in sub- contractor selection and floor plan design. They were extremely professional, worked thru winter conditions, arrived on time, picked up necessary materials as needed, oversaw sub-contractors work and protected the integrity of the jobsite. My goal was to maintain the historic dignity of thebuilding on the exterior and stairway areas, but add modern flair to the interior of the apartments. The endeavor was a success. One of my favorite aspects of the project was the interior stairway area. They removed all the paneling and crumbling plaster to reveal the original brick walls. Much of the original woodwork then had to be replaced. They meticulously cut and matched the new woodwork to the old and were able to maintain the period look of the window and door frames, staircase trim and moulding. Loved it! They went above and beyond in sealing up the attic/roof areas from weather and critters and vented and insulated the same. I cannot recommend anyone more highly. If you are looking for meticulous construction, honesty and integrity hire Duvall Homes
- RAPID DEVELOPMENTVery professional. Prepared area for remodel by putting up plastic wall between kitchen area and dining area to contain dust etc. Cleaned work area before leaving everyday. Would be hard pressed to find any other contractor who could out perform the very skilled employees of Rapid Development. Everyone who see's my new kitchen if very impressed with quality of work that was done. My old kitchen had been remodeled in 1974 and had numerous lighting problems due heat in the ceiling. Employees of Rapid Development were especially careful removing cabinets so they could be used again in a different area. They did a fantastic job for me and I will gladly have them back for any future projects
- Aaron FreemanResponded quickly to phone calls. Always arrived on time. Maintained a very tidy work environment. Materials estimates were very accurate which meant fewer incidental trips to the lumber yard and no material to return at the end of the job. Aaron is also a boat builder and the attention to detail required by that craft comes through in his construction projects. Visible joints that would normally be lapped were mitered to protect end-grain and improve appearance. All lines are straight, square and plumb making finishing work easier. He seems to have a thorough knowledge of good construction methods and best practices
- HOFFMAN BUILDERSThe experience was as painless as remodeling a kitchen can be. :)
- DRAKES CONSTRUCTION COThese folks aren't cheap, but the work is done well. When a wall starts to crumble, it's time to act. Getting estimates done takes time. The eyebeam looked very insecure. Drake's were between jobs. Roy Drake arrived very fast to give his take on the problem. His comments were not over dramatized. But none the less I knew I had to hire someone fast. He was back in less than one hour with a contract with job cost. He also brought a jack to place under the most vulnerable area. I knew the job would cost a great deal of money. The first wall was a $ 12, 600. job. The second wall was discovered to need prevention treatment only after a wall of shelving was removed. That wall was set up to cost $7, 600. He advised I not park my vehicle in the garage under the house where the walls were located. French drains were installed. Huge ditches were dug along the walls. The weather was rainy so concern was taken to wait to continue when it was necessary. The original material of gravel and pipe was removed. The house's first owner installed a French drain, but the pipe filled with mud and the drain could no longer function. A new wall was built . Good quality cement blocks were used as well as rebars(sp?) placed along the wall in various places. Cement was poured into the block holes. The lawn was responsibly torn up with many heavy equipment vehicles. Six men were on the job at all times all of them busy. Each with several skills. Another ditch was dug along the second wall. When all the ditches were filled with new gravel and new soil the ground was leveled covered with heavy cloth and mulched. The yard was also leveled spread with grass seed and straw. These people are considerate. All the wooden shelving including the nails was hauled away plus many other items I had wanted to dump. My garage could be the location for a cotillion by comparison to it's old look
House Builders in Dennison
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Boss Builders is a business built for the community. Low rates and free estimates. The crew has a combined experience of 47 years. We are very professional with our work and like to keep the job site clean and safe for the customers and the workersRecent Review:Great! I love the way it turned out. They were professional and done in a timely manner!Raven L.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are an Amish owned an operated Roofing Company, Specializing in Complete Shingle Roof Replacements, Roof Repairs, Siding and Gutters. We are also experienced an qualified to work on insurance claims.Recent Review:Fantastic! I couldn’t be happy with Jimmy and his crew with 663 Exteriors. They were very respectful, flexible, on-time, and went the extra mile. Quote was fair, good price for the great work. They completed my home and my detached garage in about 4 hours. I would definitely recommend this teamWilliam H.
- Business Description:J. Alexander Roofing is the premier residential roofing company of Northwest Ohio and recognized as a Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor. The Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor program is an elite group that receives exclusive advantages, above and beyond those available to Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractors. Our customers who purchase Owens Corning Roofing products can enjoy the Platinum Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty which has a li..Recent Review:The company did call me and left a message. when I tried twice to call them I had to leave a message and they never called me back. I know my project was a small job but they could have just told me that and that would have been ok with me, I would understand. But just to ignore me. No, thanksconnie c.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional..Recent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove overKaren B.
- Business Description:Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity, in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience, to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and acc..
- Business Description:Design Restoration & Reconstruction Inc. An Ohio legal corporation operating as a General Contractor established in 1994. We are located In North Canton Ohio convenient to State Route 77 and our service area is includes several counties within a one hour radius of our location. we specialize in insurance claims restoration to properties damaged by perils including Fire, Water, Wind & Storm Damage. We employ 42 full time certified professional technicians & tradesmen experienced in all aspects..Recent Review:I had a fire at my home total loss, design restoration handled the job (Tom & Brandon) handled the project. Let me tell you this experience was horrible. I had to get a home inspector because I seen for my self the terrible job that was done. You can go to google and yelp to see a few pictures. I have a tone. They didn't wrap myself before putting the siding up which you can clearly see from the gaps and wholes in the siding. they used nails to hold some siding pieces up. the roof they didn't replace some wood the needed replaced from the fire, no underlayment before adding shingles to the wood. they caulk the ventilation holes in the new windows. she shingles are lifting on the roof. Wires are exposed on light fixtures. The Cellar in my basement wasn't even touched, not even cleaned. I went through contractor connections, which design restoration in Canton OH told them they didn't get they job, which they did. All of these things and more are part of a home inspection report I had to have done. BEWARE BEFORE HIRING THIS COMPANY TO DO ANY WORK..twanna a.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Compare all the pros and cons of building a new home versus buying an existing one, including price differences, maintenance costs, energy efficiency, and more.
Find home builders in
home builders in Dennison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & C Construction and Home Repair LLC825 S. Clinton St
- Barrett Mortgage Services74 E Olentangy St
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- Beatty's Builders1219 West High Ave.
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- B & C Construction and Home Repair LLC
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Haley's Roofing639 Gravel Hill Rd
- Hazel's All Purpose General Construction LLC
- Heritage Restoration Network, LLC224 Fair Ave, NW New Philadelphia OH, 44663
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Home Entertainment Solutions815 Chardoney Dr
- Hughes Quality Expressions1991 Linwood Ave
- Haley's Roofing
- NVR Inc11700 Plaza America Dr 500
- NVR Inc
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Paul Construction Co Inc1702 Chandlersville Rd
- Paul Construction Co Inc
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Jubach Company25368 Creola Hue Rd
- The Plaza Motel1604 S Main St
- TNT Construction Inc7408 Moravian Trail Rd SE
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- Town & Country Log Homes LLC6047 Township Road 501
Big Prairie, Ohio
- Tri Point Homes191 Stanford Parkway
- Trujillo services
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- United Demolition Excavation & Site Management Co.130 W. 2nd St. Suite 632
- United Demolition Excavation & Site Management Co.
- Zablocki Construction Inc1865 S County Road 19
- Zablocki Construction Inc