The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Desborough Construction IncJohn and his crew did another excellent job for us. They are highly skilled, considerate, and give attention to detail. The job was essentially complete in about 10 days and on budget. They work to minimize disruption in your home and keep the demo dirt to a minimum. I highly recommend them.
- Pure RenovationsThe roof was completed in 1 day and the ceiling leak in 2 days due to dry time. I am highly satisfied with both results. The crew was polite, professional, cleaned up after the jobs were complete, and the workmanship for both jobs were at an experienced level!
- Integrity Home ExteriorsEven though Integrity wasn’t the successful bidder, Scott represents Integrity well. Scott is very knowledgeable and courteous.
- Hoffman Construction Co IncWe hired them a long time ago through one of the deals, they're very responsive, and call back promptly. There was a disagreement about how the deck was to be fixed, and he resolved it. Even though it took forever to get it done because of the weather, we're pleased with his work.
- Got A Guy LLCQuality of work was great and customer service was on point. Shane and his workers were respectful and they cleaned up daily which is nice considering the mess that is made during any renovation.
- Do It All ConstructionChad accompanied his crew everyday. They worked consistently and finished the project in a timely fashion. Workers were polite and friendly. Chad was thoughtful and offered suggestions, ideas and good advice. His crew cleaned up everyday when they quit. His charges were fair and slightly less than his original estimate
- Jack Warne ConstructionWarne Construction will be building a garage with apartment for me starting soon. I look forward to my continued association with this fine group of people.
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN SERVICESThey showed up on time, and were right to work. The cost was excellent. I run my own contracting company, but was so busy with my customers it was nice that I could count on these guys to help me out on my own home. They did a super job of installing a few nailers and raising the floor up a 1/2 inch, they even checked to make sure it was level. I have to thank them for helping me in a pinch. The price was right, and they did a great job in one day
- Davis Prof, Home Maint, repairs, and InstalationSo far everything has gone very well! We are very happy with the promptness, workmanship, advice, and reasonable cost of the work. Does a reasonable cleanup job after he is finished. He is also very personable!
- Bobcat Excavating & Construction IncOverall it went very well. The project took a total of 5 days (two were only half days due to scheduling of the concrete delivery and the final day was only half day due to completion). They arrived promptly each day with plenty of water for themselves since the weather was very hot and humid. They were polite and patient with my many questions and concerns. Even to the point of agreeing to fix the broken neck of my concrete goose! There were usually 3 workers each day-with the exception of the day of concrete pouring-when there were 7 workers. The additional workers were skilled in concrete working and finishing. The first 1 and 1/2 days were devoted to demolishing the old steps and sidewalk and the creation and set-up of the area for the new steps and sidewalk. The third day was devoted to the pouring, leveling, and creation of the steps and sidewalk. The last day and 1/2 was devoted to touch-up work on the steps and sidewalk, re-installing the house siding, landscaping and clean-up. We paid half of the fee after the completion of the first day and the rest when the project was fully completed. There were a couple of stumbling blocks-one side of the form for the steps blew out during the concrete pouring resulting in the right of the steps not being at an exactly 90 degree angle and the stencil on the sides and front of the steps did not work out exactly as planned-but not to the extent that I would think of the project as failed. We are very happy with the end result and have received compliments from everyone who was seen the finished product. We would definately hire them for future projects
Contractors in New Philadelphia
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge RoaRecent Review:We were extremely happy with the service, installation and quality provided by Pella of McMurray. We dealt with Rob Culbertson. Rob was superb to deal with in many aspects. I highly recommend selecting Rob to handle your needs. The installers were professional, respectful and diligent. They worked hard under cold conditions. They were cognizant of their cleanliness too and swept up frequently. The fiberglass windows and doors look great and I examined them thoroughly. My neighbors have been complimentary too. Try Rob Culbertson and Pella of McMurray for your needsChristopher W.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. We value honesty , integrity on each & every job ! Our goal is to exceed your expectations on quality . Ervin has been in the roofing field for 30+ yrs . He is delighted his sons decided to join the family business ,upon reaching adulthood , the last few years .Recent Review:Fantastic! Yoder does all my roofing work, and he was the most reasonable.Mark F.
- Business Description:Landmark was founded in 1990 by Owner and President David Korz. With almost a quarter of a century in business, our guiding philosophy is centered on customer satisfaction. We take the hassle out of remodeling projects by assigning each project a Project Manager who will facilitate and coordinate the job from start to finish. This close supervision takes away the stress of remodeling and ensures quality and timely completion of every project. Call today to learn moreRecent Review:I was really happy, they finished the job this Sunday afternoon, they worked really hard and they definitely know what they were doing. They run and push a magnet around to make sure that there were no nails left scattered. They were easy to communicate withDavid S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement wallsJohn B.
- Business Description:Showroom Locations; AKRON, OH 2965 West Market St, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *BEDFORD HEIGHTS, OH 26150 Richmond Rd, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *CANFIELD, OH 4010 Boardman Canfield Rd, M-Sat By Appointment Sun Closed *CANTON, OH 4603 Everhard Rd Northwest, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *COLUMBUS, OH 9009 Gemini Pkwy, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 9 AM - 1 PM Sun Closed *Mentor, Oh 8020 Broadmoor Rd, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *WESTLAKE, ..Recent Review:We started the process of getting pricing from 3 different contractors for a patio door replacement back in February 2021. The first contractor never came on site, but had prepared a quote for us the prior year and just used the information from that to give us pricing. The 2nd contractor insisted that both my wife and I be present and was able to come out on a Saturday when we were both home. They were very high pressure and their price was nearly double the 1st contractor and they expected us to sign on the dotted line right then and there. The third contractor was from Pella Window and Door, dba Gunton. There was some difficulty getting an appointment at first - I had made a change and the appointment got lost somehow. I was finally able to get a rep to show up named Dave. Dave spent a significant amount of time here getting measurements and going over options - colors, hardware, and custom stain matching. After consulting with my wife, Dave came back out to finalize the contract and gave us an install date that was about 3 months out - June 4th. I'm assuming this long lead time had more to do with COVID and the supply chain disruption that is going on. The custom stain matching is pretty involved. The door is in our kitchen, so we want to have the trim match the kitchen cabinets. Initially, the plan was for me to take a cabinet door to Sherwin Williams for them to match the stain and then report to Gunton the details for them to purchase the stain. That strategy didn't end up working because Sherwin Williams required a purchase from me. I made some attempts to get a hold of Dave to get this stain matching procedure started and was not getting any response until late April. Dave came out and retrieved the cabinet door, which had to be shipped to the main office in Cleveland to perform the stain matching. About a week later, we received samples of the trim stained with our custom stain through the mail and it matched perfectly. We were given a mailer to send our approved sample back, which was sent back the next business day, but it seemed to take a very long time to reach them. In the meantime, I wanted to get our cabinet face back from Cleveland. This was sent back in a truck and given to our sales rep Dave who held on to it until the day before our installation, when he hand delivered it to us. A few days before our installation was scheduled to take place, I received a call from Jill, who is a project coordinator in their Cleveland office, to let us know the door manufacture was delayed and it would not be ready on the scheduled installation date. It was projected to be ready by June 8. On June 11, I received a call from Jill stating our door was ready and could they install it on June 12 - a Saturday. This worked out well. The install date arrived, which ended up being a beautiful sunny day (thankfully). A crew of three lead by Badirque worked hard and long and did absolutely excellent quality work on the installation. However, Badirque let me know that the top and bottom strike plates for the door that remains in place were not provided and that I should contact my sales rep. I had one e-mail and one call to my sales rep Dave about this issue and never received a response to either of those. Project coordinator Jill took my call yesterday and is investigating getting this resolved. In Dave's defense, he and his wife had a newborn in this timeframe, so that could explain (at least partially) his poor responsiveness to me over this timeRoger D.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:Very bad. The work performed was not per our agreement. 1. Roof lines do not match to existing structure per our agreement. 2. Numerous "Shiners's"(explosed roofing nails in water channels). This will result in a leaking roof. 3. One 12'X24' wall close to 1" out of square. 4. They cut the wall 2X4's too short which caused gaps in floor 5. They damaged the existing roof when they "stuffed" the new shingles under the old ones. 6. The roofing merge to the existing roof is not done correctly 7. The LP siding was stapled on. According to the LP company, you must use nails or the warranty is nullified. 8. Since the roofing is not installed correctly the shingle warranty is nullified. 9. I have emailed, sent text's and left John Sheanshang voice messages with zero response. I have given him plenty of opportunity to make it right. He was not at the job site when the job was completed. I looked his son straight in the eye before payment and asked if the issues would be taken care of and he said yes. Not a good way to handle business. In addition I gave an extra $50 for the crewMike M.
- Business Description:Design Restoration & Reconstruction Inc. An Ohio legal corporation operating as a General Contractor established in 1994. We are located In North Canton Ohio convenient to State Route 77 and our service area is includes several counties within a one hour radius of our location. we specialize in insurance claims restoration to properties damaged by perils including Fire, Water, Wind & Storm Damage. We employ 42 full time certified professional technicians & tradesmen experienced in all aspects..Recent Review:I had a fire at my home total loss, design restoration handled the job (Tom & Brandon) handled the project. Let me tell you this experience was horrible. I had to get a home inspector because I seen for my self the terrible job that was done. You can go to google and yelp to see a few pictures. I have a tone. They didn't wrap myself before putting the siding up which you can clearly see from the gaps and wholes in the siding. they used nails to hold some siding pieces up. the roof they didn't replace some wood the needed replaced from the fire, no underlayment before adding shingles to the wood. they caulk the ventilation holes in the new windows. she shingles are lifting on the roof. Wires are exposed on light fixtures. The Cellar in my basement wasn't even touched, not even cleaned. I went through contractor connections, which design restoration in Canton OH told them they didn't get they job, which they did. All of these things and more are part of a home inspection report I had to have done. BEWARE BEFORE HIRING THIS COMPANY TO DO ANY WORK..twanna a.
- Business Description:JJL Handyman Service is a company that keeps well trained professionals at its side for just about any situation that arises in a household. We specialize in Home remodel and repair but have well trained professionals with YEARS (usually 10-20 years+) of experience in a vast multitude of services as well. They all have been highly screened and references all checked out, all background are clean and they are all top of the line in their chosen fields. They are all kind, prompt, and reliable a..Recent Review:Bad I don't think thay new what or how thay put the valley metal on wrong So when it rained the water came in trashed the new ceiling And walls and the wood floor.Don S.
- Business Description:DLK Construction is a Paulding County, Ohio Residential Contractor. We are a family owned and operated business with a highly educated staff. 1. We have over 30yrs combined experience. 2. Owner has a degree in Construction Science 3. Quality is always GUARANTEED. 4. Work within OSHA safety standards on every job. 5. No job is too big or too small. 6. Free estimates on all jobs. 7. Fully insured
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION COPO Box 128
- CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION CO
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- I.T.S. Construction3225 Middlebranch Ave NE
- I.T.S. Construction
- schreck s handyman svc477 Grand St
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- schreck s handyman svc
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- Wade Construction319 N Pearl St
- Wade Construction