Contractors expect you to get multiple quotes and know they won’t win your business every time. If you’re wondering how to tell a contractor you went with someone else, an honest and kind approach is key. We’ll cover what to do (and say) here.
Get matched with top general contractors in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Quality Counts PaintingI have used the services of Quality Counts Painting for several years. Excellent job, friendly service, reasonable pricing. Highly recommend this company.
- Desborough Construction IncJohn and his crew did another excellent job for us. They are highly skilled, considerate, and give attention to detail. The job was essentially complete in about 10 days and on budget. They work to minimize disruption in your home and keep the demo dirt to a minimum. I highly recommend them.
- Pure RenovationsThe roof was completed in 1 day and the ceiling leak in 2 days due to dry time. I am highly satisfied with both results. The crew was polite, professional, cleaned up after the jobs were complete, and the workmanship for both jobs were at an experienced level!
- Integrity Home ExteriorsEven though Integrity wasn’t the successful bidder, Scott represents Integrity well. Scott is very knowledgeable and courteous.
- Hoffman Construction Co IncWe hired them a long time ago through one of the deals, they're very responsive, and call back promptly. There was a disagreement about how the deck was to be fixed, and he resolved it. Even though it took forever to get it done because of the weather, we're pleased with his work.
- Got A Guy LLCQuality of work was great and customer service was on point. Shane and his workers were respectful and they cleaned up daily which is nice considering the mess that is made during any renovation.
- Do It All ConstructionChad accompanied his crew everyday. They worked consistently and finished the project in a timely fashion. Workers were polite and friendly. Chad was thoughtful and offered suggestions, ideas and good advice. His crew cleaned up everyday when they quit. His charges were fair and slightly less than his original estimate
- Jack Warne ConstructionWarne Construction will be building a garage with apartment for me starting soon. I look forward to my continued association with this fine group of people.
- Custom Touch HomesCustom Touch did a wonderful job on both projects. The work was completed quickly and accurately. The workers were very easy to talk to and consious of the cleaniness of their work area, which was appreciated. Drop clothes were laid and clean up was done every day. They never left a mess at the end of the day. All of the work was completed as promised and they went above and beyond to meet our needs. From the very beginning, suggestions were made from the experienced contractor that really helped make my thoughts come full circle. The overall experience that I had with this company was wonderful
- Bobcat Excavating & Construction IncOverall it went very well. The project took a total of 5 days (two were only half days due to scheduling of the concrete delivery and the final day was only half day due to completion). They arrived promptly each day with plenty of water for themselves since the weather was very hot and humid. They were polite and patient with my many questions and concerns. Even to the point of agreeing to fix the broken neck of my concrete goose! There were usually 3 workers each day-with the exception of the day of concrete pouring-when there were 7 workers. The additional workers were skilled in concrete working and finishing. The first 1 and 1/2 days were devoted to demolishing the old steps and sidewalk and the creation and set-up of the area for the new steps and sidewalk. The third day was devoted to the pouring, leveling, and creation of the steps and sidewalk. The last day and 1/2 was devoted to touch-up work on the steps and sidewalk, re-installing the house siding, landscaping and clean-up. We paid half of the fee after the completion of the first day and the rest when the project was fully completed. There were a couple of stumbling blocks-one side of the form for the steps blew out during the concrete pouring resulting in the right of the steps not being at an exactly 90 degree angle and the stencil on the sides and front of the steps did not work out exactly as planned-but not to the extent that I would think of the project as failed. We are very happy with the end result and have received compliments from everyone who was seen the finished product. We would definately hire them for future projects
Last update on May 17, 2022
Contractors in New Philadelphia
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Thinking about hiring a contractor to help you accomplish a home improvement project? Don't forget to ask these 10 simple questions before you hire.
What is dry rot and how do you manage it? Dry rot is a fungus that attacks wood. Learn how to get rid of it before it causes structural damage.
Find general contractors in
- Mineral City,
- Port Washington,
- Beach City,
- East Sparta,
- Walnut Creek,
general contractors in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC10359 reservoir road
CAMBRIDGE, Ohio 43725
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC
- CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION COPO Box 128
Perrysville, Ohio 44864
- CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION CO
- DESIGN RESTORATION & RECONSTRUCTION4305 Mt. Pleasant Street NW Suite 103
North Canton, Ohio 44720
- DESIGN RESTORATION & RECONSTRUCTION
- E. Yoder Home Improvements
Beach City, Ohio 44608
- E. Yoder Home Improvements
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
Bellville, Ohio 44813
- Fire Side Homes
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
Rittman, Ohio 44270
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
Indianapolis, Indiana 46220
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45237
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Seamless Restoration
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
Sidney, Ohio 45365
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)