Trying to avoid the flu and common cold? Step one: Disinfect all hot spots, including doorknobs, faucet handles, light switches and keyboards. Step two...
Get matched with top house cleaning services in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Hershberger's Cleaning ServicesWent very well. House was very clean and stayed looking clean. Katie will be coming once a month to clean. Took approximately 6 hours to clean whole house. I am pretty picky about my house, normally clean myself, but just cannot at this time. Katie was recommended to me by a friend who is also particular about her house, so for me she is perfect fit! She does have her own vacuum and mop, she used my vacuum and mop instead, which is probably easier, brings her own cleaning supplies
- Da Silva Cleaning Services LLCIt was great! Definitely going to have them come on a regular basis. It smelled good and my floors are shiny again. Husband and wife(?) team. Very nice and did a great job for a good price.
- SafeCleanSafeClean continues to do an amazing job at making my house shine. They are professional and care about your needs. They are also flexible if needed. Thank you for making my life easier!!!
- SafeCleanThe girls do out outstanding job and do a very thorough cleaning of everything you ask them to do! Very pleased!
- SafeCleanThey are amazing we came home to a nice Spick and Clean house we have now used them 3 times and they have yet to disappoint great company would recommend to anyone
- Luzia's CleaningWe hired Luzia's to come and do a Spring Cleaning at my husbands parents Lake House. His parents own this house and they always do so much for us and never ask for money for anything. We spend most weekends there in the summer. So, in return for their kindness, we wanted to hire someone to come a do a detailed cleaning. I asked Luzia's to give me an estimate at my home the week before to clean for us and was so impressed with them that I cancelled the company who I had originally had set-up to come to the lake house and scheduled Luzia's crew. It was so last minute. They gave me a quote without ever seeing the Lake House. The crew showed up on time (3 girls and 1 guy). They immediately got to work. They brought all their own supplies. They cleaned for 6 hours. They cleaned areas we arent sure have ever been cleaned. It was amazing. My mother-in-law had tears in her eyes. I have recommended this company to many people already. You will not be dissappointed
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Oakwood Cleaning ServiceHeather and Lexi recently cleaned our family home. Because if Covid we been home enjoying our home more but have not spent enough time cleaning. It was in desperate need. The Oakwood team did a great job deep cleaning and we plan to use their services regularly.
- Broom and BloomMatt has been cleaning our house for many years now. He does such a great job. He gets every nook and cranny and when he sees something needs to be done he does it without even having to be asked. Recently I had my first baby and with having a dog in the house I definitely needed my carpets cleaned! Matt did such an awesome job there wasn’t a single stain left on our 12+ year old carpeting. I’d recommend Matt and his company to anyone! Thanks Matt for all your hard work
- perfectly polished cleaning serviceThere is nothing like a "Trish Miller" clean house. She is ultra efficient and gets down to business, mopping, sweeping, dusting. When I know I am coming home to my house after she had been there I am excited to walk through the door of my house to smell how fresh it is. I feel immediately relaxed because I know my weekend is off to a good start
Last update on January 17, 2023
House Cleaning Companies in New Philadelphia
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
If you don’t have time for a deep clean, you may need some quick and easy hacks in your toolbelt. Use our guide full of house cleaning tips and tricks to make tidying up a little more manageable.
Think you have to make the “ruff” choice between having pets or a clean house? These tips will let you have your fluffs and keep your home clean, too.
Find house cleaning services in
- Mineral City,
- Port Washington,
- Beach City,
- East Sparta,
- Walnut Creek,
House Cleaning Companies in New Philadelphia, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Whitners Moving LLC5240 Franklin St Apt 305
Hilliard, Ohio 43026
- Whitners Moving LLC
- Bob's Home Service204 Jarvis St P.O.Box 4
Bowerston, Ohio 44695
- Bob's Home Service
- Cleanproz811 Taff Cir
Louisville, Ohio 44641
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
Toledo, Ohio 43606
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- JJL Handyman Services46627 County Road 495
COSHOCTON, Ohio 43812
- JJL Handyman Services
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
Chillicothe, Ohio 45601
- Re-Source Construction
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
Sidney, Ohio 45365
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)
- YOU'VE GOT IT MAID LLC5195 Hampsted Village Center Way
New Albany, Ohio 43054
- YOU'VE GOT IT MAID LLC
House cleaners that service New Philadelphia
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.