Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Mr. Appliance of BataviaWent well. Price of needed item and repair was reasonable. Serviceman was professional and very nice. Washer is working great!
- Fast Handyman Services, LLCI hired them through an app called Thumbtack, but they didn’t show up. I called/texted several times and left messages on the answering machine, but no response at all. (When I left the message, the app showed they were online.) In addition, only a few minutes after I left a one-star review on the app, they deleted their info from the app and disappeared. If you are looking for a honest, reliable handyman, don’t hire them
- The Appliance DoctorEverything was great! Very knowledgeable and professional. Good at keeping in touch and very punvctual
- Mr. Appliance of West Central OhioLost lots of food because they thought it was one problem and turned out to be a leak that they could never locate. Waste! Won't stand by their work or diag!
- The Appliance DoctorVery affordable, very timely, very clear with problem at hand and offers honest advice as to when would be good idea to repair vs replace. Very kind, professional, honest. Thankful for his service and help
- LEWIS APPLIANCE SVCI paid for a service call on 6.18.21 and also paid for the repair on 7.2.21 for our Bosch dishwasher. The problem still exists and was never repaired correctly. The same error code that displayed initially as E25 still is showing. I left a message on 7.3.21 (after running the dishwasher for the first time) to explain the situation along with the fact that I need an expedited appointment to fix this issue once and for all without further service/parts fees (or a refund for the part that I already paid for that did not fix the problem). I was returned a called today, 7/6/21 to be cursed and yelled at repeatedly by the owner, Larry, and subsequently hung up on. I am shocked and dismayed at the unprofessionalism of how my call was handled and furthermore extremely frustrated that the company refuses to come back and fix the problem that was paid to be repaired
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt was a great help to have someone that day help diagnose my issues with my refrigerator. The virtual repair was easy and convenient and very inexpensive! I would recommend Nelihome!!!!
- Marty's Appliance Services & SalesUnfortunately, refrigerator had met its demise. Would have been too expensive to fix our 27 year old refrigerator. Time to let go!
- Ken's Appliance Repair LLCWent well, he was prompt and knew what he was doing. Work complete upon his return as parts needed to be ordered
- CHRIS ALLEN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRCalled quickly. Showed up on time. Return appointment when part came in he was punctual as well. Cleaned up each time and put things away even when he would have to return a 2nd time. Reasonable labor rate for the amount of time he was here.
Appliance Repair Experts in New Philadelphia
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:H was not able to diagnose problem. I’m all fairness, I had already replaced the water pump and the checked that there was no obstruction in the hose from the machine to the drainage pipe. There were problems with credit card transaction. Staff was very courteous and responsiveSascha v.
- Business Description:75 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel Charges apply. Service Fees apply.Recent Review:My husband was here when the serviceman came and was very impressed by the man's work, attitude, and professionalism. Also, my husband commented on what a "really nice guy" the serviceman was. We will definitely use Clearwater Systems again! The price was very reasonable and the service man happily accepted our Angie's List couponSharon W.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:I had a question about microwave repair. He answered all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately new parts are no longer available for model in question. He gave me part # if I wanted to call around for a used part somewhere. Got lots of good infoERIK H.
- Recent Review:All the above jobs at different schedules were done very well. Tim continues to demonstrate quality job on all my projects. The first time that I encountered Tim was when he installed a new boiler at our rental property. The job was done right; did a clean job in installing; tested all the steam registers in all the apartment units to make sure that they were all working right and tested the boiler to be working right. I was then very impressed with his first job for me. From there on, I asked for him specifically in doing my other projects. This is because I feel that I can trust him to deliver a quality job for me any time. He has been very helpful. He is very knowledgeable because he is able to answer my questions to my satisfaction. The checks and maintenance of two additional gas furnaces went very well. The check and maintenance of an AC unit went very well, too. Tim recommended to replace a defective contact sensor. The new sensor makes the AC unit run only based on temperature setting, instead of running all the time, which would then be a waste in energy. THANKS, TIMAngelita L.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:It could not have gone any easier. They were kind, they were efficient, they were prompt. They walked us through the whole process. They made it as uncomplicated as possible and payment was received in a most timely manner. We are quite pleased and would recommend them to others, as we haveRoseanne I.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:They had the part I needed and shipped it out pretty quickly. It seems their pricing was OK ($5.99) for the specialty bolt but shipping for a bolt was almost as much. Could have shipped it for about $.80 in a padded envelopeKurtis M.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:It went very well! Morgan was excellent and patient with me as I had to double check the part I need to replace. The diagram showed the part I need and she is inquiring with the manufacturer about availability and pricingThomas K.
- Business Description:.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:I saw American Residential Warranty advertised on TV for about the 10th time. I never paid any attention to it before because we had one. I started thinking about it and I looked and I thought I had put that information in my cell phone and I had. They were still advertising and they had a special on top of their normal. Oh my goodness it was such a good deal. It was so much cheaper than anybody else. You are not under a contract for a full year, you can cancel it at anytime. You can use your existing people, like if you have a plumber that you love, you can use him. It was just almost too good to be true. I kept asking her questions. Another good thing was that they cover stuff like garage door openers, which most of them don't. They cover ice makers and refridgerators which most of them don't. I was just bowled over. We haven't used them yet, we just signed up with them. By purchasing a full year we got 2 free months. And we have that option for the rest of our lives, to have it at the price we purchased originally and if we pay yearly we get the 2 free months from now on. That is almost unbelievable. I will let you know if I have any problems with them but right now I am very happy with them. If we cancel we get the prorated amount back. There was nothing that scared us about going ahead an using them. Just dealing with them on the phone, the woman was very knowledgeable, she answered all of my questions. I talked to her off and on for about 4 days. I would say, well, my husband wanted me to ask about this and my husband wanted me to ask about that. She knew, she didn't have to go ask somebody. They seemed to have their act togetherNancy & Bryan U.
Deals in New Philadelphia for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Mr. Appliance of Greater Canton4275 Fulton Dr NW
Canton, Ohio 44718
- Mr. Appliance of Greater Canton
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Sears - Mansfield600 Richland Mall
Mansfield, Ohio 44906
- Sears - Mansfield